The Bonobo Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," blurted the blond.

Sammy stood in front of them for a second, a small grin on her lips. She ran her hands over her curves, pushing her tits together, pulling at her nipples.

She placed a foot on the couch, on the side of the seated young dudes, exposing her pink pussy fully. Her hands drifted down, her fingers pulling her sex open, playing in the wet folds.

"Just remember this next time you jerk off.." she said, her voice low.

And with that she turned away, leaving the two young men with raging erections.

She helped Carol to her feet, grabbed the crumpled sarong, and waved goodbye to everyone.

The sun was a shock after the subdued red light inside the dome. The walk back was not a walk of shame, hardly. Sammy had a big grin on her face, her body tingling. Part of her wanted to fuck those boys, but another part felt more powerful now. Her sexual pleasure was hers, not something she had to share. The looks she got as she walked back to the camp, still naked, streaks of wet dust on her thighs, sent little electric bolts from nipples to clit.

Carol...well Carol was trying to walk normally. She had tied her sarong back around her neck, more by habit than anything. She felt utterly relaxed, exhausted physically but her mind racing. She felt slightly frightened that all she could think about was going back there. She could have taken more, had wanted more. She took a deep breath to try to calm herself. There would be other occasions. And anyway her pussy was sore and needed a break.

They arrived at the camp just as Anne And Sarah were bicycling back to camp. Anne was topless, her big heavy breasts swinging as she pedaled. What looked suspiciously like traces of cum were splattered across them.

"What have you been up to?" Asked Sarah as she dismounted from her bike. Of the four of them she was the only one who looked fresh and clean. No trace of sperm on her.

Carol launched excitedly on a retelling of their morning adventure as they walked into the shelter of their camp.

Sammy thought about pancakes. It was time for breakfast and she had developed an appetite. They had all day ahead of them, plenty of time for more fun.

12