Girls Night

Story Info
Girls get wild at beach house to celebrate 40th birthday.
1k words
3.98
32.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did molly for my 40th birthday.

Me and the girls rented a house on the shore for the occasion, and we made a whole weekend out of it. We drank wine, picked crabs, and hung out on the beach. It was the first time in years that we'd all been in the same place at the same time.

We decided to cut loose on our last night. Gemma brought some pills and was adamant that we all needed to do it together. It was the first time for most of us, including me, and I didn't really know what to expect.

We spent hours just talking and bonding. I was surprised at how I open and honest I was, almost in spite of myself. I'd never felt closer to them.

Then things got a little wild. We were playing truth or dare in the hot tub when Gemma dared me to kiss Kaia.

"Ooooooohhhh," the other girls said in unison.

I splashed over, grabbed the back of her head, and kissed her so hard my tongue was practically down her throat. It was supposed to be a quick thing but I didn't see the molly coming. Every touch was like an explosion of pleasure. It was the most intense kiss of my life. I got on top of her.

The rest of the girls continued with the game while we made out but eventually they went inside to dance. We were totally oblivious.

We took off our bathing suits and our wet bodies slipped and slid against each other. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I wanted to fuck the whole world. We pressed ourselves against the water jets until we came.

We were so hot for each other that we didn't even notice Lexie until she got in with us. We giggled and embraced her. We tugged down the straps of her one-piece and sucked her breasts at the same time. She put her hands on our heads and pressed us close. I played with myself under the water.

I yanked Lexie's bathing suit all the way down and ate her pussy under the water. I used my other hand to pleasure Kaia. I was surprised at how loud they were every time I came up for air.

The three of us get on top of each other in a messy pile. We groped and squeezed and sucked and licked. I came so hard I thought I was hallucinating. They held each other while I fucked them to orgasm with two hands at the same time.

We got out of the hot tub and toweled off. Kaia put her bikini back on but Lexie and I stayed au naturel. The air was warm and balmy.

Inside, most of the girls were still dancing in their bathing suits. Gemma and Cadence were fucking on the couch. I was shocked at how explicit they were getting. Gemma was naked and Cadence had five fingers inside her. Gemma was squirming and digging her nails into the arm of the couch. Cadence was looking her in the eyes and saying something. My crotch tingled.

Kaia walked over and crouched next to the sofa. She kissed Gemma's neck and stroked her breast. Kaia squeezed her hand and held her still while Cadence slowly inserted her entire fist into her vagina. Gemma closed her eyes and cried out in a state of bliss. The other girls kept dancing like nothing was happening.

Lexie and I went to the kitchen to get some water. She opened the fridge and bent over. I couldn't stop staring at her perfect ass. I could see her pussy lips between her thighs. I put my hands on her hips and she spun around with a devilish grin. I went down on her while she stood in front of the cold air. Her nipples tightened and her skin puckered.

Lexie climbed onto the kitchen island and lay down. I took a bottle of chocolate syrup from the cabinet and slowly drizzled it on her naked body. I knelt on the counter and lapped up every drop. Ingrid came in while I was working on her stomach. She kissed Lexie for a few minutes and went back to the living room.

After all the chocolate was gone, I doused a washcloth with ice-cold water and slowly wrung it out on her skin. Then I soaked the cloth in warm water and washed her skin.

Lexie was so turned on that she pulled me down to the floor with her before I even finished. She pushed me to my knees and pressed my face against the bamboo mat. She spanked me and fingered me until I came.

We walked into the living room holding each other. Everyone was having sex. We dropped our arms and stared in astonishment. Then we joined in.

I made a beeline to Gemma. I've always thought she was hot. She was lying on the couch, and Faye was pleasuring her with the vibrating base of an electric toothbrush. I waded through the writhing bodies on the floor and sat on the armrest. I licked my finger and teased Gemma's nipple. I watched her face as she climaxed.

Ingrid came over too. Her clitoral hood was pierced- I never would have guessed. She licked Faye's pussy from behind while she teased Gemma with the vibrator.

Kaia tapped me on the shoulder.

"You gotta see this," she said. One strap had slipped down her shoulder, exposing her nipple. "It's amazing!"

We went to the front yard. Nothing was happening.

"Why are we out here?"

Kaia took off her bathing suit and twirled around.

"Wait for it..."

The sprinklers started up as if on cue.

"Oh my God!"

We ran and danced and laughed in the water. Every drop of water that touched my skin sent a wave of pleasure through me. Kaia tackled me and we wrestled in the wet grass.

I felt another set of fingers caressing my naked body. Gemma jumped on top of us. I kissed her gorgeous tits and stroked her vulva. I couldn't tell whose hands were whose. We indulged in each other until we passed out on the lawn.