The Bonus

Story Info
A boss gets more than bargained for after year-end bonuses.
2k words
4.66
10.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been my job, for the past ten years, to be...motivating. After a long career working for the government, regardless of who hired me, they were hiring me for my ability to show up and lead a team. The company I was working for now had a terrible history with building teams and I was brought in to change that.

Changing bad teams into good ones was always easy, but it takes time. Step one, explain to everyone how great teams work. Then all you do is get rid of the players that don't like that kind of work and hire and promote those that do. It's all about good fired and better hires.

I was three years into this particular turnaround and it had become clear that Paige and Stacey were two of the star players on the new team. They had stuck with us when there was still a few bad players around and had proven themselves loyal and valuable people on the sales team, that much was evident. So, as it became clear that we were having a great year, due in no small part the them, I stepped into their office and let them know how their hard work and dedication would pay off.

I had been standing there watching them creating sales orders and talking to customers and then, being largely ignored by both of them I said;

"If we do twelve million in sales by the end of the year, I'll give you both a 20,000-dollar bonus," I let that hang in the air a second and then walked out into the lobby.

Paige was the kind of person who took work seriously. She was always on a project and working to get the task -- whatever task was in front of her -- done. So it didn't surprise me at all when she stayed focused on what she was doing, not so much as leaning her head back when I spoke, her keyboard still clicking as I walked out. But clearly, she had heard me. Three steps out of the sales office door the clicking stopped and I heard her say to Stacey (so I could hear it);

"He gives us a 20,000-dollar bonus and you and I will have to come to work with knee pads and handle-bar pigtails."

I choked on my coffee and looked back at her over my shoulder. Stacey was looking stunned but smiling as Paige just looked back at me and said, "Fair is fair."

"I've....I've gotta go and...try and sell something," I said and they both cracked up.

Both Paige and Stacey were married with kids. Both of them were hard working. Both of them were sexy in their own ways. Paige was 36 and had a sort of hot-mom thing going on. She always wore professional but tight fitting clothes to work that accentuated her form. Stacey was just 24, five-two with jet black hair, a sweet lilt to her voice and was softic with an E-cup rack that was almost impossible not to look at. Being a much older man - my own daughter was older than both of them - I was always professional with them and this was the first time in the two years they had been on the team that anything was ever said between us that was even slight less that work appropriate.

Thankfully, after that little joke, we never really spoke of it again. That is, until November when our numbers passed 11.6 million in Invoices. I mentioned how well we were doing and Stacey said, "We're going for that big bonus!"

"I think you are going to get it!" I said proudly, not even thinking about Paige's joke from months earlier.

Without even looking up from her computer screen, Paige cut in with, "I hope you got a good pair of knee pads, Stacey. We get our bonus, he gets his."

Stacey and I both turned red. I tried to recover with, "Funny, Paige. But I actually meant the 20K part."

It was Stacey's turn to be bold as she shocked Paige and I both with, "You'll find out just how much we meant it after we get that bonus." Paige looked over at her partner smiling silently. A quick high five and they went right back to work.

All I could do is shake my head and walk out.

We passed 12-million by December 10th. At the company Christmas party a week later, I handed out the company bonus letters. It is an unwritten rule that no one opens them at the party, but I know they all do once they get to their cars. After the party, sitting in my condo, I got a group text from Paige to me and Stacey.

Paige: "Thank you soooo much for the bonus, Boss."

Stacey: "YES! Thank you so much!"

Keeping it totally professional I said

Me: "You have totally earned it. Thank you for another great year! You've both earned them."

I didn't hear another word from either of them during the Christmas break.

When work started back up after the new year, the first week was as normal as any other. We worked, took care of customer orders, and went about the job we always did.

On Friday, at 5 PM, just like every day, I told the team to have a great weekend and I went to the back to secure the building and make sure everything was in order for the weekend. When I came back to the front, I looked out in the parking lot as I checked the side windows and noticed that Paige and Stacey's cars had not left yet. They were usually the first to leave.

I made my way back to the front and as I walked into my office I called out, "Did you guys leave your phones in your desk again?"

I almost walked into them in my office. They were dressed identically in red shorts, with matching red knee pads over their knee-high white socks. Their hair was done up in pigtails and they were both in matching red bras. "We've got 30 minutes" Paige said as she dropped to her knees, pulling Stacey down with her right in front of me. "We told our husbands we had a year-end review meeting," Stacey added as she reached up and undid my belt.

"Girls, I really..." before I could finish Paige had my pants open and dropped to my knees and my dick was in her hand. Stacey was undoing her bra. Her massive E-cup tits sprung free. All I got out was a "Really, you guys don't..." by then Paige had dropped her mouth balls onto my dick as it hardened.

"Oh fuck Paige!" I moaned. Stacey then started pulling Paige's bra off. As soon asher tits were free Paige raised up and wrapped her D-cups around my dick. Stacey spit on the head of my dick emerging from Paige's cleavage as she bounced up and down.

"You were very good to us, we just wanted to be very good to you back, that's all," Paige said as my cock slide between her tits."

"I can't believe you guys are doing this," I said as they both looked up at me. Paige went down on my dick again, her lips slid down to my balls as she deep-throated my cock, holding her mouth there for longer than anyone ever had before. She pulled off, gasped, and then slapped my spit-dripping dick on her face. "I love giving sloppy blowjobs," Stacey said and then took her turn on my dick.

"Go ahead - grab her hair and fuck her face," Paige hissed. I did as I was told and grabbed Stacey's hair and started pumping. "Harder," Paige said as she reached a hand into her shorts and started rubbing. I did. "Guah, Guah, Guah!" came the sounds from Stacey's throat as I fucked her face harder and harder, my hard cock bouncing off the back of her throat.

"Fuck that's hot," Paige said as she rubbed her clit, squeezing her tits with her free hand.

I pulled out of Stacey's mouth as she gasped and pulled her up to tit-fucking level and pounded her cleavage. She pushed her tits tight together for me and Paige leaned in to mouth my cock as it emerged from the top of her friend's pillowy tits.

"Oh Fuck it!" Paige said then she sat back on her ass and pulled her shorts off. Wearing only the knee pads and socks now she turned around and got on all fours with her ass next to Stacey and growled, "Fuck me.....give me that cock."

"Paige, I..." I hesitated, knowing she was already going to regret cheating on her husband I thought. "Are you sure you..."

Stacey laid her head on Paige's ass, grabbed my cock and pulled me to my knees and led my cock directly towards Paige's clean-shaven pussy. "I've seen you stare at this ass for two years. You know you want to fuck her," Stacey said looking up at me. I slipped my cock into Paige's tight pussy to her moaning "Oh fuck yes! Finally!" while Stacey started tonguing her ass. As I watched my dick slip into her tight folds right under Stacey's youthful face I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I fucked my best employee, Stacey reached down and rubbed her own clit and with her head bouncing with each thrust on her friend's ass said, "I can't fuck you, Boss, but if you want you can cum on my face. Would you like that? Would you like to cum all over my pretty face?

"Fuck!" I hissed, "You are going to make me cum, I'm gonna fucking cum girls," I announced.

Paige growled "Cum in Stacey's mouth! Cum in her hot fucking mouth!"

A few more pumps into Paige's tight pussy and I was done. I pulled out and aimed my cock at Stacey's open mouth just as the first pulsing rope flew from my cock. It splayed across her cheek and onto her tongue. She let the second jet land on Paige's ass and up over her cheek then she clamped her lips around the head as I pulsed and came into her mouth. She opened her moth once more mouth just as a huge rope spurted across her lips and up onto her forehead. Paige spun around like a top and starting licking and sucking my balls as I finished cumming on both of their faces.

Holding some cum in her mouth, Stacey grabbed Paige's head and tilted her face up. Paige opened wide as Stacey let my cum drip from her mouth and into Paige's then the two kissed as cum dripped from their lips an faces and onto their tits.

Standing there with my pants down around my ankles and my cock in my hand as my two sales leads shared my cum the gravity of the situation hit me all at once and I said out loud, "Ladies, that was awesome and entirely unnecessary...and so...wrong. You did not have to do that."

Paige grabbed Stacey's right tit and sucked it onto her lips. "Always wanted to do that," she said and the jumped up from her position on the floor and, like a good team player, helped Stacey and I up to our feet. She reached down into a nag on the floor and pulled out two towels. "I told you we'd need this, Stacey," as she handed her friend a towel. As they wiped and cleaned themselves up, Paige said, "Well, if you think that was wrong, you are not going to approve of how we pay you back for the next five thousand. That was just the first payment, Boss."

"We really like being on your team," Stacey said. The pair of the kissed me on the cheek and left my office holding the towels over their tits. "See you Monday, Boss."

"Su...see ya Monday," I said and pulled my pants off the floor, "This is a great team."