The Book Group Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but....". He put his hand on my skirt and started brushing my thigh. I don't know whether it was his confidence and compliments, the wine lowering my inhibitions or just the euphoria of the day, but his desire was starting to arouse me.

"Come on Rachael," he soothed in his deep baritone. "It would be the perfect ending to a perfect day. Let's have a little bit of fun together just for the pleasure of it. No-one else is ever going to know."

He pulled me towards him and was kissing me again, his togue teasing my lips apart. I tried to squirm away but my resistance slowly melted. I felt beautiful and desired, and yet somehow detached, as if I had been drugged and this was happening to somebody else. My heartbeat quickened as my body began to respond to him. James wafted my hair back to kiss my neck behind my earrings. He traced my wet lips with his finger and then slowly moved his hand down to cup my breast. I felt my nipple starting to respond. He ran his thumb around it, as it raised the silk of my blouse.

I realised I was still holding my coffee, my knuckles white where I was clutching the saucer. I slid it onto the seat behind me.

James had slipped the buttons at the top of my blouse and was sliding his hand inside. I caught my breath as his cool fingers found my breast. My right arm was trapped under him but I started to run my left hand over his chest. I could feel firm muscles under the white cotton. James had fully opened the front of my blouse and was pulling it from the waistband. As he slipped it from my shoulders, I wished I had worn something a bit lacier than my T-shirt bra.

I shuddered at the cool air on my bare skin. His lips left a glistening snail trail across the swelling of my breasts. He reached back to unhook my bra, letting it fall into my lap. He started to suck on my sensitive nipples. I slid my hand inside his shirt and ran my fingers through his dark curls whilst feeling the pull on my breasts. He suddenly sat back cupping both breasts in his hands, their wet pale pink nipples glistening in the spot lights. "Beautiful," he whispered. "Come to bed, Rachael."

He took my hand and led me into to the bedroom where a huge king-sized bed was covered in a soft white duvet and half a dozen pillows. Through the windows there was the same view of the Statue of Liberty holding her shining torch aloft. I kicked off my heels and sat on the bed. James removed his shirt and sat next to me. My pulse was racing. He slid his arm around my shoulders, my skin tingling where he touched. I felt like a virgin again; thrilled but apprehensive, not knowing what to do.

He asked me to take the rest of my clothes off. I got to my feet and reached back to unzip my skirt. I had to wriggle my hips to pull it down, but it then fell to the carpet with a soft rustle. I slid my tights and panties down together and then sat on the bed to roll them down my legs. James had also stripped off and he pulled me to the head of the bed.

He laid me amongst the down pillows and settled himself next to me, our legs entwined. He was kissing me, first on the lips, but then gradually moving down my body. I pulled his mouth to my breasts. His hand slid down between my legs, his fingers pushing through the hair to caress the softness of my outer lips. I was whimpering. He slowly slipped his finger inside and found my wet clit. "Oh, my God." I started to moan uncontrollably. He clamped his lips to my mouth and kissed until I had to come up gasping.

He slid down the bed and pulled my knees up. Easing them apart, he started kissing and nibbling the inside of my thigh, working down towards my groin. He teased me. Just as I could feel his hot breath on my pussy, he stopped short and started again on my other leg. I was gulping for air like a marathon runner before he finally sank his face into my bush.

His wet tongue slid up inside me and licked at my clit like a kitten lapping a saucer of milk. I lay there shuddering as an intense orgasm washed over me. He knelt between my legs and spread them wider. His eyes gazed down at my nakedness. He leant forward to position his penis at my entrance and I raised my hips to meet him. He slowly penetrated me, not too far before retracting slightly and then went deeper. I moaned and closed my eyes.

He kept changing the pace; sometimes small rapid jerks then longer slower strokes. I could feel his balls slapping against my backside. He became more forceful. My vagina gripped each thrust as he pounded me back into the pillows. I had never been fucked like this before, but at that moment, I was desperate. I didn't want love. I lusted for hard raw sex. And I had to be punished for enjoying it. I needed to be sore and aching in the morning to remind me of what I'd done. I dug my nails into his back and clawed at his skin as he took me. He emitted a sharp piercing cry. He glared at me wildly and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them until I screamed. He slammed into me even harder.

My climax came like a riptide, unstoppable, bowling me over and over in its wake. James just kept going until finally, with hard fierce thrusts, he exploded deep inside me and held it there. We lay there completely washed out. We hadn't talked about precautions. Fortunately, I was on the pill. Eventually he rolled off me and lay on his side. I slid my hand down between my legs and felt his cum dribbling out of me.

I started to rise but he caught my arm. "Stay the night with me, Rachael." Flicking the light off, he pulled the duvet cover up over us and drew me to him. I rested my head on his broad shoulder and slid my arm across his front. I could still smell his cologne, but it was now mixed with our sexual sweat. I could feel his breathing become more regular as I toyed with the hair on his chest. And we slept.

We were still entangled when the grey morning light stole into the room. The wind had got up during the night. Dark brooding clouds were now scudding across the sky and I could see waves crashing against the shore line. I tried to extract myself but my movement must have disturbed him.

"Morning." he murmured sleepily. I started to get up but he pulled me back. "Stay a bit longer, Rachael."

"I need to get back to my room."

"The flight isn't until late this afternoon. We've plenty of time."

"I've got to get myself together." I said trying to roll away, but he edged up behind me, slid his arm around my waist and started fondling my breasts. "You were wonderful last night." he whispered.

He swung himself on top of me, pressing me down into the soft quilt. His coarse hair scraped against my back as he slid up and down. I could feel his growing erection against my backside. He knelt up and pulled me to my knees. He cupped my breasts and started kissing the nape of my neck. I looked out across the troubled waters and thought of David, so many miles away. I tried to blink back the tears as a wave of shame and guilt overwhelmed me.

James pushed my shoulders down onto the bed, arching my back. I could feel his urgency and the heat of his cock as he stroked it up and down my slit. He pushed my knees apart. "Oh, God." He was going to take me from behind. I gasped as he entered me. I was too dry and still raw from last night. He took the groan to be one of pleasure. He held my waist tight and ploughed deeper. I was clutching the bed, almost ripping the sheets. I grabbed a pillow to stifle my cries and hide my face.

He finished mercifully quickly, falling away from me to lie on his back breathing hard. I crawled off the bed and started to cast around the room for my discarded clothes. I found my panties still wrapped in a ball with my tights. I didn't bother to untangle them. I dragged my skirt and blouse on, picked up my bag and heels and fled.

Back in my own room, I threw off the clothes and ran into the shower. I turned the temperature up as high as I could bear and stood underneath the fierce spray, needing to wash everything away. The hissing water drowned the sound of my sobs. I don't know how long I stayed under there, but I was as red as a beetroot by the time I emerged. The bathroom was full of steam. I wiped the condensation from the mirror to reveal a blotched face which still had streaks of eye liner down the cheeks. I scrubbed at them with cold water and shuffled back into the bedroom.

I fished out my last pair of clean underwear and slipped on some comfortable clothes. I wasn't hungry. I just sat on the bed thinking about what I had done. I longed to ring David, but I couldn't trust myself to not blurt out something that I would later regret. I started to untangle my clothes and throw them into my case.

I needed fresh air. I left my bags in my room and walked out. My guilt came with me like an unwanted companion. I drifted aimlessly around the streets, finally finishing up in Central Park. I bought a sandwich and sat on a bench to watch the world go by.

I finally got a call from James. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"We'd better be making a move."

I headed back to the hotel, picked up my case and made my way down to the lobby. We hardly spoke on the journey home. James must have realised that I was upset, but he busied himself with his phone and laptop. I guess apologies didn't quite square with his masculine charisma. Besides, it was as much my fault as his. Once on the plane, I curled up in my seat, pulled a blanket over my head and tried to sleep.

David was surprised that I was so subdued after the success of the presentation. I said I was just tired after the long journey. James and I never spoke about it either, and I left the practice about a year later moving out of London with the excuse of wanting to start a family.

___

Rachael sat back on her chair awaiting their comments. However, the room was quiet as the group reflected on their own temptations.

"Have you been able to put it behind you, or do you still think about it now?" Lauren asked.

"I've tried to bury the memory but I guess it's always there," she admitted. "It's quite different from the relationships I had before we married."

"Well," Jess said finally, "I suppose we should return to book reading, although I suspect we will find them a little tame after all our stories."

12