The Picnic: A Taboo Story

Story Info
A taboo story of a voyeur, an exhibitionist, and a surprise.
2.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rylie walked outside and raised her hand to her forehead to shield her eyes from the blinding sun. The unseasonably warm weather was a lovely surprise, and she intended to enjoy every minute. Her friend Danika was on the way to join her in her sun-seeking frivolity and a backyard picnic. The light glistened off of Rylie's pale skin as she laid out the checkered picnic blanket beneath a large oak tree. Her skimpy metallic purple bikini showed off her voluptuous curves, but for the moment she wore a sheer cover up, so only the suggestion of sensuality peeked through.

"Rylie!" Danika's voice echoed across the large and secluded backyard and Rylie made out her slim figure walking towards her, dark skin resplendent against a white bikini and sarong.

"Hey boo!" Rylie called out and waved Danika over to the picnic blanket, where there was laid out a succulent feast of charcuterie and wine.

"Wow, what a spread!" Danika exclaimed in delight, raising her hands to cup her face in surprise. "You did all this for me?"

"For US, this bitch is hangry," Rylie laughed and patted the blanket beside her, "Come sit! Let me pour you a drink." Rylie pulled out two silicone wine glasses, perfect for an outdoor luncheon, and poured a generous amount of sweet red wine into both cups.

"Let's make a toast!" Danika excitedly spoke as she lowered herself onto the blanket and accepted her glass.

"What shall we toast to?" Rylie queried.

"To being bad bitches!" Danika giggled and raised her glass.

"To being bad bitches," Rylie agreed, and they tapped their cups together.

They sipped and giggled as the wine went to their heads. They munched on the selection of meats, cheeses, and fruit as they chatted about their weekends and loathing to return to work the next day.

"Is anyone else here?" Danika queried quietly to Rylie.

"Ohh, uh yeah, my older stepbrother is hanging around the house I guess. How come?"

"I saw someone peeking through the curtains in your window," Danika laughed in relief.

"Oh God I'm sorry. He can be such a perv." Rylie flipped her purple hair over her shoulder and saw the curtains move out of the corner of her eye.

"You don't think he's like...touching himself watching us do you?" Danika giggled.

Rylie wrinkled her nose, "Ew, Dani. I don't think about him like that."

"I bet he thinks about you that way," Danika smirked, "I bet he jerks off to you all the time. He's always at your house."

"I don't know, he says my wi-fi is better than his. Maybe it is weird." Rylie suddenly looked bashful, a blush creeping across her heart shaped face.

"Let's mess with him a little," Danika snickered, then leaned over and kissed Rylie on the mouth, brushing her tongue against Rylie's soft pink lips. Rylie quickly leaned away.

"Stop it Dani. This is so weird."

Danika stroked Rylie's thigh with her hand, "Come on, you know he's hot. Let's turn him on a little bit just to fuck with his head." She leaned in and kissed Rylie 's neck, which put a shiver down her spine. Rylie had always had an attraction to her bestie, and had even masturbated to the thought of her before, but she never expected anything to actually happen. It was weird that Dani was doing it to tease her step-brother, but Rylie couldn't help but to let it happen.

Suddenly Danika's arms encircled Rylie and pulled her cover-up over her shoulders and tossed it to the ground. Her lips met Rylie's once more and this time when Rylie felt Dani's tongue brush her lips she opened her mouth to allow both of their tongues to touch. The kiss deepened and Rylie could feel her nipples harden in excitement. Almost as if on cue, Danika began to explore Rylie's breasts with her hand, squeezing gently and teasing her nipples through her bikini top. Rylie's pussy began to moisten and she moaned gently.

Danika pulled away and looked at Rylie with mischief in her eyes. "Let's go inside and play. Make him listen to us play with each other."

Rylie's eyes widened and she turned bright red. "I don't know, Dani, that's...I mean...I want to. But...I don't know--"

Danika placed her hand between Rylie's thighs and pressed against her wet slit. She leaned forward to whisper, "Feels like you want to."

Rylie found herself in a dazed by her desire, and allowed Dani to take her by the hand and lead her towards the back door. Rylie saw the curtains flutter shut.

Inside, Danika's hands all over her, Rylie lost herself in lust. Dani pushed her against the wall in the foyer, and pinned her wrists above her, then began loudly kissing and sucking her breasts. "You're so fucking hot, Rylie," Dani didn't bother to keep her voice down, her words echoing down the hallway, "Are you gonna be a good girl for me?" She placed two fingers against Rylie's lips and pushed them inside her mouth. Rylie was powerless to resist and nodded with a muffled whimper.

"Good. Do exactly as I say. Close your eyes, and follow me."

Rylie closed her eyes obediently. Of course she knew the layout of her house and realized in panic that they were headed toward the office where her step-brother Matthew was supposedly playing video games. But she couldn't make herself tell Danika no, she was so anxious to be a good girl, to be HER good girl. She heard Danika open the door and her stomach dropped.

---

"The fuck--" Rylie heard her step-brother yelp, but he was cut off by Dani's sultry voice.

"Hey Matthew, I have a present for you," Rylie kept her eyes closed but began to shake as Danika spoke. Rylie felt Dani move behind her and push her into the room. She felt Dani unloosen the ties on her bikini and suddenly her large breasts and pierced pink nipples were on display.

"Open your eyes, Rylie," Danika urged.

Rylie opened her eyes as commanded, but looked directly at the floor. Danika laughed.

"Look at Matthew, Riley."

Rylie slowly obeyed and her eyes met Matthew's gaze. His hazel green eyes were full of a mixture of confusion and desire. Her knees buckled slightly as she saw that they had caught him with his hand on his shockingly large cock.

"You like jerking off to her, don't you? I saw you were watching us outside. You're a bad, bad boy." Danika's words seemed to mesmerize both Rylie and Matthew.

Danika wrapped her arms around Rylie and her hands began roaming Rylie's body once more, squeezing her soft breasts, and wrapping around her throat.

"Keep stroking, Matthew," Dani purred, kissing and nibbling Rylie's neck, one hand drifting towards Rylie's bikini bottoms.

"This is--this is fucked up, Dani," Matthew stuttered, eyes intent on the their sapphic embrace, cock dripping precum.

Danika's hand shot down to Rylie's pussy and squeezed her mound, one hand still firmly gripping Rylie's throat. "Tell him, Rylie. Tell Matthew to stroke his big veiny cock for us. Tell him you like it."

Rylie trembled, trying to form the words her captor desired, but felt overwhelmed and afraid.

Dani began gently massaging Rylie's clit and grinding herself against her ass. "Tell him."

"M-Matthew...I...um, please...please keep stroking your

...enormous cock for us. I..." Rylie felt faint, "I...like watching you do that." She gulped and let out a soft moan as Dani slipped two fingers inside her pussy.

Matthew was entranced by the two of them. As if Rylie said the magic words, he turned to face them and spread his legs to show off his rock hard member. He flexed the turgid muscle and Rylie couldn't look away. He placed his hand on his cock and began stroking as instructed.

Danika removed her own top and turned Rylie to face her, pressing their breasts together and roughly grabbing and spreading Rylie's ass cheeks for Matthew to take in. He moaned and his hand moved to squeeze and tug his balls. "Fuck," he breathed, his cock somehow even harder, veins bulging.

Dani pulled her fingers out of Rylie and licked them. "Mmmmm," she moaned, "She tastes so good!" Danika walked slowly closer to Matthew, "Do you want a taste?" She put her fingers to his lips, "Open your mouth, Matthew." He obliged, and sucked the flavor of Rylie's cunt off of Dani's damp fingers.

"Do you like that?" Danika asked him.

"Mmmm," he moaned, still stroking himself, a white glaze continuing to build on the tip of his cock.

"Rylie, lie down on your back and spread your legs."

Rylie qaa operating on autopilot at this point, it seemed. She acquiesed immediately.

"Tell him to come taste you himself," Dani demanded.

Rylie gulped, "M-Matthew? Come and taste me...please."

---

Matthew hesitated a moment before quickly standing up from his chair, erect cock even more impressive from that position. He got on his hands and knees and crawled toward Rylie's open legs. He looked her directly in the eyes before dipping his head down to give her shaven pussy a tender kiss. His soft tongue parted her labia and gently licked her up and down. Rylie's pulse raced and her clit throbbed to his touch. He squeezed her thighs as he gently lapped up her sweet juices. Rylie moaned with pleasure. Still in a haze of desire, she was surprised by the next thing that came out of her lips:

"Please Matthew, I...I need your cock inside of me."

Rylie trembled after the words left her mouth. Why would she say something like that? What animalistic spell had Danika cast that would make her utter those words to her step-brother?

Matthew also looked panicked, and for the first time that night, Dani seemed taken aback.

"Rylie, babe, you don't have to do this, I wasn't going to take it that far..."

Quietly, but firmly, Rylie spoke up. "Matthew is going to breed me, and you, Danika, you are going to watch."

She turned her attention back to Matthew. "Give me your cock, now."

Matthew hesitated, but temptation seemed to win as he climbed atop Rylie and began rubbing his hard cock up and down her soaked slit, gently probing her hole with the tip each time his cock slid downward. "Is this what you like, Rylie?" he asked huskily, "My big cock rubbing your wet cunt?"

Rylie reached down and grabbed his member, "I'd prefer it inside of me." She pressed her hips upwards and his cock slid inside, causing Matthew to gasp. She wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him even further inside, and they both moaned at the ecstasy of penetration. "Fuck me, Matthew. Use me. Breed me."

"Oh my god," Matthew whimpered as he felt her hips press up against him and her pussy enveloped more of his cock, "Is that what you want stepsis? You want to take my massive load deep inside of you?" Matthew growled, and pressed Rylie's wrists over her head. "You want me to breed you like a good cum slut?" Before she could answer Matthew leaned down and kissed her, tongue entangling with hers as he thrust into her, hard. Rylie gasped, wrapping her legs even tighter around him as he fucked her deeper and deeper. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Danika furiously fingering herself watching them.

"Fill up my tight wet pussy, stepbro. Do it NOW." She squeezed her legs even tighter around him.

Matthew growled and pumped her hard until she felt him explode inside of her, the overflow of cum streaming down her pussy. Both of them moaned and Rylie reveled in the feeling of the cum inside her. Matthew slowly pulled out. "Wow. Just.. wow."

"Danika," Rylie said breathlessly, "Eat the cum from my pussy. Suck it out like a good lil slut."

Danika paused a beat, then bent down to her hands and knees and crawled over until she was positioned between Rylie's legs. She dipped her head down and began lapping the cum from Rylie's soaked pussy.

"Matthew, you're going to finger Dani while she kicks me." Something had emboldened Rylie and the words flew out of her without her intending them to.

Matthew obediently leaned over Danika from behind and slowly pushed his fingers into Dani's wet slit, speeding up as he felt her relax to his fingers. Danika moaned as he moved in and out, over and over again, as she licked and sucked Rylie's pussy for every last drop of cum.

"Finger me Dani, I'm about to cum!" Rylie moaned and lifted her hips, moving a hand to press the back of Dani's head down deeper, and Danika acquiesed, fingering Rylie's pussy as she herself got fingered by Matthew.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...oh...oh God Dani yes, yes yes yes! Fuck......." Rylie keened as she felt an orgasm overcome her body, and as Dani kept licking she squirted hard, soaking Danika's chin.

Dani lifted her head, liquid dripping down her face, moaning, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm...oh...oh..OH GOD YES, YES, YES!!!"

They all collapsed into a pile of sweat and skin and cum.