The Book Lover Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessie seduces an old high school friend and Tom joins in.
8.8k words
4.64
1.3k
00

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up into the face of Hamid, a darker skinned version of the host from the restaurant. Jaleh had claimed that Jessie herself had given Hamid that form, although she couldn't understand how, since she'd seen the host for the first time after her first visit to Hamid.

But he was a very handsome man, as her mom had pointed out to her, so she was glad he was given that form. Hamid smiled down at her with that dazzling smile, looking deep into her eyes as he thrust deeply inside of her. He was stretching her wide and driving so much deeper inside of her than she'd ever felt before.

But that didn't begin to account for the ecstasy she was experiencing. Everywhere that Hamid's skin touched her, her skin radiated with a warm, tingling pleasure. It felt like every spot on her body had become an erogenous zone.

Sex with Tom the previous day had been mind blowing, but it was nothing like this. That incredible shaft, every time he drove it into her, caused the walls of her pussy to pulsate with an energy that was almost beyond description. She could feel it deep, deep inside of her with every thrust. When his pelvis came into contact with her clit, the feeling was so intense it seemed to strain her capacity to experience it.

This was sex on a whole new level.

When she finally closed her eyes and threw her head back in orgasm, she saw a flashing of lights that reminded her of watching a thunderstorm pass overhead, but with the lighting strikes coming in every imaginable color.

She opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs in pure ecstasy.

And then, once again, there was darkness.


When she awoke, she realized she didn't have a lot of time before she was supposed to meet Julie for coffee. Tom had left at 6 am to go meet his friends to play golf. He'd only woken her to kiss her goodbye or she would have fucked him again because she woke up still feeling the hunger from her visit to Jaleh the night before.

She probably shouldn't have, but she immediately reached for the book and once again found herself in the ancient boudoir finally getting to experience Hamid's long, thick cock fucking her until she blacked out.

And the hunger she felt when she woke up was extraordinary. She'd felt it the day before. She'd turned to Tom to slake the lust, but that option wasn't available to her. She dragged herself out of bed and wandered, naked, into the kitchen. She ate two bagels, 4 bowls of cereal, and two hard boiled eggs while drinking two cups of coffee.

It was enough to ease the physical exhaustion she felt a little, but did nothing to ease the sexual hunger that seemed to nearly consume her. She had to hurry to get ready to meet Julie so she made her way to the bathroom and stood, still naked, in front of the mirror.

What she saw in the mirror made no sense to her at all. Her body had changed overnight. What she saw in the mirror was almost an exact replica of Jaleh's body - with larger breasts, a thinner waist and a greater flare to her hips. Her skin had changed as well. It was really the same color as before, with the enticing freckles so common to redheads covering it, but it almost like what you'd see in a wall when replacing a flat paint with a satin, with just an added bit of sheen to make her skin look more like an expensive porcelain. Her hair color seemed like the same shade of red, but the color appeared more striking and vibrant and looked straighter and smoother, like Jaleh's hair.

While Jessie was incredibly attractive to begin with, all of these changes made her stunning in every way. Everything about her spoke of raw sensuality.

She wondered if somehow she was imagining what she was seeing, if the visions from the book were somewhere bleeding through into her reality. She was so ... fucking ... hungry. Yes, she'd dealt with the physical hunger, but that was nothing compared to the sexual hunger she felt, much, much stronger than the previous day. She felt like all of her perception was clouded by a haze of lust. Perhaps that was affecting what she saw in the mirror?

She decided to try an experiment. She found the bra she had been wearing the previous day before ditching it to go out to the restaurant. She put it on and it was very uncomfortable. She normally wore a B cup bra and filled out out quite well. It felt as though she would definitely need a C cup to deal with this change.

The changes couldn't just be in her imagination then, since her breasts simply did not fit in her bra anymore. It made no sense to her, but she didn't have time to contemplate what was going on. She had to meet Julie. She was so clouded by the sexual haze that she wasn't sure she could really think straight enough to sort it out anyway.


She watched as Julie walked through the door into the cafe. She was on her third cup of coffee already, wishing that she had been able to add a little Kahlua to it in order to try to settle her emotional state. Julie looked so beautiful as she walked towards Jessie's booth. She had just recently reached the point where she was starting to show, and Jessie found the outward curve of her belly looking so incredibly sensuous. Julie had large breasts to begin with, but they looked to have grown to at least a D cup with her pregnancy.

-oh she looks delicious-

The thought seemed to come out of nowhere into her mind. She had to admit Julie glowed with a radiance that was almost palpable and she found herself wishing she could drink it all in. Of course the lust she felt, which was still overpowering was clearly clouding her judgement.

Jessie stood and gave Julie a hug and Julie sat her bag down on the bench across from Jessie in the booth and then headed over to order a coffee. Jessie found herself staring at Julie's ass as she walked away. She had worn yoga pants to be more comfortable, and it put her ass beautifully on display encased tightly in the stretchy material. She couldn't keep her eyes off her high school friend the entire time she was placing and then waiting for her order. The sexual haze was effecting her. She knew it, but felt powerless to stop it.

"God, you look fantastic," she told Julie as she finally made her way over to the booth, taking a seat across from the redhead.

"Oh, come on," Julie said. "I'm mostly just looking fat."

"Oh God no," Jessie insisted. "There's a huge difference between fat and pregnant. Fat just looks fat. Pregnant is so damn sexy."

"Yeah, right, tell me that when you're 5 months pregnant."

"I'm serious," Jessie insisted. "You look so damn sexy like that." For a second Julie looked at her friend, perplexed that she would be talking at all about her looks. It was not something that Jessie ever spent any time talking about in the past.

"Well," Julie said, "I'm glad you think so. I wish Martin shared that opinion."

"Sometimes Martin is a bit of a fool," Jessie agreed, "I can't really do anything about that. I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off of you if you were my wife."

"If I were your wife, I don't think I'd be looking like this in the first place," Julie laughed, jiggling her pregnant belly with her hands ever so slightly.

"Touché," Jessie replied.

Was Martin really not taking care of his wife sexually now that she was far enough along to be showing? Jessie imagined the pent up sexual frustration that Julie might be feeling, which caused a surge in her own lustful feelings.

-she is very ripe for the taking-

Once again, the thought had just popped into her head, seemingly out of nowhere.

-so easy to seduce-

Jessie wondered for the briefest of seconds why she was suddenly having these strange thoughts popping into her head, which felt almost foreign to her. She might have contemplated it deeper if she hadn't been clouded by a haze of lustful desires, thinking about how easy it would be to seduce her friend, imagining that gloriously curved body naked and writhing underneath her. She simply attributed the thoughts to being driven by her own lust, which was palpable.

This wave of uncontrollable lust demanded all of her attention to keep in check. Otherwise she was sure she would be attacking Julie right there in the cafe.

She tried to distract herself from those thoughts by asking how Julie's husband Martin, and Johnny, their little two year old, were doing. It didn't really help, especially when Julie changed the subject.

"So what have you done with yourself, Jessie?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," her friend said, "you look... I don't know... different."

Of course Jessie knew what Julie was referring to. It was another confirmation that the changes had been real, and not simply her imagination. She couldn't exactly tell her friend she'd found a magic book that had transformed her into a sex goddess. So she lied.

"I don't know," she answered, "I changed my hair style a little I guess."

"No, that's not it. I mean, your hair looks nicer, but so does your skin. You just seem to have a glow about you or something. And, pardon me for noticing, but your boobs look... you know... fuller." She paused for a moment and then exclaimed, "Oh my god ... are you pregnant?"

"I'm not pregnant." Jessie said.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"Did you get your boobs done, then?"

"Hell no, I ain't letting anyone get a knife anywhere near the girls," Jessie laughed.

"Well, something's changed, and it really isn't all that fair, now is it?"

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked.

"Well, I mean, you were always the prettiest damn girl in school, but now... you're not just pretty. It's that you just look so..." she looked at the table, unable to look Jessie in the eye. The next word came out as little more than a whisper, "sensual."

Jessie swallowed hard. The conversation had steered her back to the intense emotions she had been trying to hold at bay.

-why hold back? why not enjoy this feeling?-

More unbidden thoughts.

-she is so lovely and so vulnerable and so... delicious.-

That word came back to her. It was true. Julie looked truly delicious.

She suddenly knew exactly what she was going to do.

"Can I make a confession?" Jessie asked her friend.

"What?"

"Ever since the moment you first walked in here, I've been thinking exactly the same thing looking at you."

Julie shook her head.

"I'm no where near as pret...."

"Sshhh," Jessie interrupted, pressing her index finger against Julie's lips. She found her self imagining what it would be like to be kissing those lips and she felt the little surge of energy going out through her fingertip and into Julie's lips. She hadn't fully intended to plant that image, but was glad it had been planted.

-she wants it-

This time the thought felt almost like a whisper. It was true. Jessie could see it in Julie's eye. Desire. Not quite as intense as the desire the Jessie herself was feeling, but not negligible either.

"You," Jessie spoke, "are an unbelievably sexy woman, and this pregnancy has made you 100 percent sexier."

"But Martin..."

Jessie interrupted again, once again pressing her finger to Julie's lips, this time very purposefully imagining kissing her there.

"I told you, Martin's a fool sometimes, especially if he doesn't think those wonderfully full breasts and that curve in your belly make you unbelievable sexy."

Julie looked her in the eyes and Jessie could see her desire building in intensity. It was clear Martin had been neglecting her a bit lately, and she was finding herself drawn to the attention that Jessie was showing her. Her finger still hadn't left Julie's lips after shushing her the second time.

-ohh, she definitely wants it-

"These lips," Jessie spoke barely above a whisper, "so, so pretty and soft."

She had lightened the pressure on Julie's lips and was caressing them ever so gently.

"Have you ever kissed a woman?" Jessie asked very quietly.

"nnn... nnn...nnooo," Julie stuttered. The passion in her gaze was very noticeable at that point.

"But you've thought about it, right? Wondered if it would be different than kissing a guy?"

Julie blushed and tried to look away, but Jessie slid her finger under Julie's chin and used it to hold her gaze fixed.

-she's definitely thought about it-

"It's okay to admit it," Jessie said. "We're friends here. I'll freely admit I've been thinking about kissing you since the moment you walked in the door."

Julie was speechless. This was the last thing she had expected to happen when coming to meet her friend. But Jessie could tell that she was very intrigued it, she was just afraid to admit it. Jessie pressed on.

"Why don't you come over to this side of the booth?"

Julie looked at her old high school friend and Jessie could see the lust in her eyes, the same lust that Jessie had been feeling. Jessie had passed that lust over to her friend through that touch to her lips, and the surge of energy that had passed between them.

Julie stood and stepped around the end of the table and sat down next to Jessie on the bench. Jessie immediately placed her left hand on Julie's right leg, much higher than could ever be considered just a friendly gesture, only inches away from her pussy.

"You'd really like me to kiss you, wouldn't you Julie? To show you how sexy you are to me, how that pregnant curve in your belly makes me want you so bad?"

"Oh god Jessie, what is happening here?"

"Well, so far, nothing is happening, Julie. Would you like something to happen?"

Julie nodded ever so slowly.

"Tell me," Jessie whispered.

"I'd like you to kiss me," Julie admitted. Jessie knew she had been wanting it quite desperately ever since she had planted the idea in her head.

"Right here in the coffee shop?"

"pppp... pppplease,"

Jessie leaned in and very tenderly kissed her friend on the lips. It was not an innocent peck, it was full of passion and sensuality, but with only the tiniest amount of pressure. In her mind she imagined an intense, passionate kiss, one that the decorum of the small cafe simply wouldn't allow. She pulled back.

"Oh. My. God," Julie whispered, the enflamed passion clearly evident in her eyes.

"Has a man ever kissed you like that?" Jessie asked.

"Never," Julie responded.

"When you first came in," Jessie said to her friend, "I was sitting here wishing I had a little Kahlua to go in my coffee. Why don't we each get a fresh cup and go back to my apartment so I can add a little Kahlua to mine, and then we can pick up this conversation with a little more privacy."

"That sounds delicious," Julie agreed.

Jessie noticed the use of that word again. It sounded exactly as it had in her head moments before and she knew Julie was not referring to the coffee when she used the word. She only contemplated the coincidence of the use of that word, in that exact tone for about a second before inviting Julie to stand and then following her out of the booth.

They left quickly and both ordered extra hot coffees and then walked the three blocks to Jessie's apartment building. They were alone when they got on the elevator. Jessie handed Julie her coffee so that both of Julie's hands were full, then she stepped in between Julie's arms. She reached up and cupped her face in her hands and kissed her, this time like the kiss of two lovers in a passionate encounter, her tongue gently probing at Julie's lips.

With Julie unable to do anything with her hands, Jessie lowered her hands to Julie's tits and hefted them and gently squeezed them and then let her right hand move down and begin to caress the gentle curve of her belly.

"So... damn... sexy," Jessie said between kisses.

Julie simply moaned in response.

Eventually the elevator reached Jessie's floor and they made their way into the apartment. Jessie put the coffee on the table and found a bottle of Kahlua, drinking down the coffee enough to add several ounces to her cup. She went to take the lid off of Julie's cup.

"Oh, I can't have any Kahlua," she said. "I can't drink while I'm pregnant."

"I thought you said it sounded delicious," Jessie said. Of course she knew Julie wasn't referring to the Kahlua, but she wanted to hear her say it.

"I wasn't talking about the Kahlua," Julie said.

This time Julie stepped up to Jessie and gave her a passionate kiss.

"God, I can't believe we are doing this," Julie exclaimed.

"We can stop anytime you want to stop," Jessie said.

Julie responded by kissing her again, more passionately than the last time, tentatively reaching down to lightly touch Jessie's breasts.

They took the coffee cups into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Can I tell you a secret," Julie said.

"Sure."

"When we were in high school, I occasionally thought about kissing you."

"And is it as good as you imagined it to be?"

"Much better," Julie admitted, kissing Jessie again.

"May I see it," Jessie asked, nodding down toward Julie's belly.

Julie said nothing, but did nothing to stop Jessie as she knelt in front of her and lifted up on the bottom of her blouse and placed it just below her breasts so that her baby bump was entirely exposed.

She immediately began showering light, tender kisses all over the exposed flesh.

"So.... fucking.... sexy," she announced between kisses.

Her hands slid under Julie's shirt and cupped her bra encased, hormone enhanced breasts while she played at her belly button with her tongue.

"Oh god, Jessie," Julie groaned, "I'm not sure we should be doing this."

"Say the word, and I will stop," Jessie said soothingly. "I'll be disappointed, but I will stop."

But Jessie made no effort to actually stop, instead increasing the intensity and frequency of her kisses. She conjured up the image of herself standing naked in front of the mirror that morning, and pushed that image through the contact her lips were making with Julie's exposed skin. She waited a few minutes for that image to have its effect on Julie.

"Would you like to see me naked?" Jessie asked between kisses on the exposed belly.

"Oh god yessss," Julie groaned.

Then she pushed the image of them standing and kissing again, only this time Jessie was naked and Julie's hands were on her ass as they kissed.

"Would you like to kiss me after you get me naked? Would you like to explore my body with your hands?" She reinforced the image she had just sent.

"I would like that very much," Julie muttered through her moans of pleasure.

Jessie stood up.

"Undress me then," she insisted. "Get me naked so you can see the body you have been imagining."

She reached a hand down and helped Julie to stand in front of her. With trembling fingers, Julie grasped at the T-shirt that was tucked into Jessie's jeans and pulled it out rather frantically, lifting it up to expose Jessie's belly. Just the sight of her midriff made Julie groan in anticipation. Jessie lifted her arms above her head and then leaned toward Julie to make it easy for her friend to take the t-shirt off.

"Bold," Julie said, admiring the breasts that were on display. "No bra? Although I guess with tits like that, who needs a bra, eh?"

Jessie giggled, intrigued that for the first time she could ever remember, Julie had used the word 'tits'.

Julie sat back down on the couch and reached down to untie Jessie's shoes and remove them and her socks.

She then reached up and undid the belt buckle and the snap on Jessie's jeans and then slowly lowered the zipper as far as it would go, then opened the jeans to reveal Jessie's fiery red pubic hair.

"Oh, god, you aren't wearing panties either?"

"I like the feeling of going commando," Jessie answered. It wasn't a lie, although it was only the second time in her life that she had done it.