The Book Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh jesus," Julie groaned at the wickedness and deliciousness of what was happening.

Jessie leaned forward and began kissing Tom as he fondled Julie's breasts.

"Don't you just love how she tastes on my breath?" Jessie asked him.

"Yes. Delicious," he agreed.

"You would love to taste her for yourself, wouldn't you?"

"Very much so," Tom replied.

Jessie reached over and pushed her finger into Julie's wet channel and then pulled it out and immediately tasted it.

"Go ahead," she said to Tom, "you've got to try it."

Tom's other hand, the one not massaging her breasts, moved over and his finger was inside of her.

"Ohhh ... my ... godddd," Julie moaned. She could feel the size difference between Tom's finger and Jessie's. His finger was bigger around and longer. It only strengthened the now constant image flooding her mind of penetration and deep, insistent thrusting. She longed for that finger to stretch her wider, to penetrate her deeper, to thrust into her. Instead it withdrew and made it's way into his mouth.

"Nooo," she found herself whispering at feeling the loss of the penetration that had helped fuel the delicious vision in her head.

Jessie kissed her, then pulled back and smiled down at her, a decidedly wicked little grin.

"You really, really want him to fuck you, don't you Julie?"

The answer came almost unbidden to her lips. She didn't stop to think about it, or the implications of it, she just answered with the feeling that was flooding everywhere through her body.

"Oh yes! Oh ... fuck ... yes."

For a few minutes, Jessie went back and forth between Julie and Tom, kissing them, sliding her tongue into their mouths to further enflame the passion they were feeling.

"I don't know if that is such a good idea," Jessie finally said. Her hand had joined Tom's at Julie's breasts. The contrast between the big strong hand on her right breast, and the soft tender caresses on her left felt heavenly. "I mean it was just last night that I agreed to marry this man."

Her hand removed itself from Julie's breast and was replaced by her mouth, sucking and nibbling on the nipple, eliciting moans from Julie. God she was completely out of control in her lust. In her mind, the thrusting continued, deeper, more insistent than ever. She felt the emptiness deep inside of her, longing to have it filled. She needed to be fucked. She had never needed anything more in her entire life.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please, what?" Jessie asked.

"I so need to be fucked," Julie answered.

"You want my fiancé to fuck you? Right in front of me?"

"Yess, please, please ... yes."

"What about Martin?" Jessie asked.

She knew that the mention of her husband's name should make her feel guilt at what she was desiring, but the feelings were too strong, the image of thrusting penetration too insistent. She had lost herself in desire and simply didn't care that it meant cheating on her husband of 4 years.

"I mean," Jessie continued, "surely if I am to allow my fiancé, whose ring I now wear, to fuck you, right in front of me no less, then I should be allowed to seduce Martin, don't you think?"

Wait. What? Martin shouldn't be dragged into this sordid affair. He was so sweet and innocent. She could sense that Jessie planned to corrupt him. Julie so loved the corruption that Jessie introduced her to, but she didn't want her to do it to Martin.

"I ... but ... not Martin. Can't we leave Martin out of this?"

"So, you are willing to have sex with the man I plan to marry. You want me to sit here and watch it happen. You are willing to give up the pussy that to this point has only belonged to Martin, and you don't want him involved?"

Oh, God! Julie found herself unable to even think straight. She should just say no to all of this, get up, get dressed and walk out of the apartment. She could always remember how great it felt, and never come back again. It was what she should do. The harder she tried to will herself to do it, the more insistent the image in her head became. Thrusting. Penetration. Delicious stretching. Pounding. Filling. She felt so unbelievably empty. She needed to be filled. Now!

"It's just that he is so sweet and innocent. I don't want him to change."

"Oh, so you want to enjoy the pleasure that I have showed you how to enjoy, but no one else should?"

She took Tom's hands off of Julie.

"Tom, why don't you head out and get a beer while we finish up here."

"Wait!" Julie almost shouted. "No. Don't make him go. I need him to stay here."

"You need him to fuck you?" Jessie asked.

"Yes. I need to be fucked. Now. Please."

"Even if it means I let Martin fuck me?"

"Yes. God, I don't care. I need it. Please ... please."

Jessie smiled down at her friend and then turned to look at Tom.

"What do you think, Tom? Do you want to fuck her?"

"Of course I do. She is so fucking sexy," he muttered.

"You love looking at those great, swollen breasts and that sexy baby bump, don't you?" She asked.

"God yes."

"I'll admit, it is quite a sight. I couldn't help myself either when I saw her this morning. I know just how you feel. I just had to have her."

"That's exactly how I feel about it," Tom said, practically drooling.

"But the question is, what would you give to fuck her?"

Tom looked over at Jessie.

"What?" He asked with a confused look on her face.

"I mean, it was just last night that you professed your love for me and asked me to spend the rest of my life with you. Now you are asking me to let you fuck my best friend, who happens to be pregnant with another man's baby."

"Ummm," Tom stammered, "I... I thought..."

"You thought you'd just get to fuck her," Jessie said and then kissed him. He responded by exploring her body with his hands and moaning into her mouth.

She broke off the kiss.

"You really want to fuck her, don't you?"

"Yes. Hell yes."

"Show us," Jessie said. "Take off your clothes and show us how hard you've gotten just looking at Julie's pregnant body."

Tom stood and took off his clothes as though it were a timed Olympic event, getting naked as quickly as Julie had ever seen it done.

"See Julie?" Jessie said. "Look at how hard you have made him. Look at what the sight of your pregnant belly and those ripening tits has done to him. Look at that hard cock and think about what it would feel like in your pussy."

That was an easy task. Julie had been imagining a hard cock plundering her depths for quite a while now. Seeing a cock that could actually do it only added to the vision that was already there. It didn't hurt that Tom appeared a little longer and decidedly thicker than the only other cock she had ever known.

Jessie led Tom to a kneeling position between Julie's legs then guided the tip of his cock until it was touching her wet slit.

"Tell him what you want, Julie," Jessie said.

"I need to get fucked. Please, please let him fuck me."

She let Tom press the head of his cock into Julie's pussy before stopping him. She spoke softly and seductively, barely above a whisper so that Julie had to strain to hear her.

"I so want to watch you fuck my pregnant friend. It'll be so damn hot, don't you agree?"

"Yes. Unbelievably hot," he agreed.

"Do you agree to watch me when I fuck Martin? Think how hot it'll be to watch him fuck your fiancée."

"Oh, Jesus," he moaned.

"Tell me you want to watch it," Jessie insisted, popping the head of his dick outside of Julie's pussy.

"Yes. I want to watch it. God how I want to watch it. Now please let me fuck her."

"Sure, Tommy, just one more thing."



Julie only barely noticed that she had begun calling him Tommy. She didn't really care. She needed to be fucked.

"What? Please tell me and then let go so I can fuck her."

"I'll want to fuck other men as well. Did you know that Matt has a really big cock? I'm quite sure I'll want to fuck him. Maybe Derek too. Maybe some of your friends. Tell me you want that, and you can fuck Julie to your heart's content."

He hesitated. Julie was afraid he was going to be scared away and she wasn't going to get the fuck she so desperately wanted. He looked at Jessie.

"Oh God, Jessie, you are the hottest fucking woman I have ever met." He kissed her, hard and long before pulling back. "I have no idea where all this suddenly came from, but I want it. I want it all!"

Jessie let go of his cock and Julie practically screamed as Tom forced the whole length of it into her in one aggressive thrust, laying down on top of her and kissing her passionately.

"Oh yessss," she hissed. "God how I needed this."

Jessie leaned down so she could talk to them as they passionately kissed each other while Tom pounded that cock into her repeatedly. God it felt good! Sex with Martin was always decent, but this was so much better.

"You love feeling the curve of her belly pressing against you, don't you Tommy?"

"Yes. It's so fucking hot," Tom admitted.

Jessie reached down between their bodies and began to play with Julie's clit.

"You like fucking my fiancé, Julie?"

"Yes, I love it. So... so.... good," she moaned.

Tom continued to pound away at her, and Julie was quite surprised that he was able to last as long as he did, especially after all that Jessie had done to turn them both on so much. Before long, Jessie's fingers on her clit began to work wonders and she felt herself building to an orgasm. She was getting so close when Jessie spoke again.

"It makes you so damn horny to fuck my friend, knowing there is another man's baby in there, doesn't it Tommy?"

"Oh god yesss," he agreed.

"Tell me," she said directly into his ear, "would you fuck me like this if you knew another man's baby was inside of me?"

"Oh holy shit," Tom yelled as the thought was too much for him. He pushed himself all the way into Julie and began pulsing intensely as he emptied himself into her. That feeling was enough to push Julie over the top into a rather spectacular orgasm of her own.

"My god, that was fantastic," she cried out to no one in particular.