The Book Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie just stared up at her, nervously smiling at her friend.

"Go on," Jessie encouraged. "Take them off. You know you are dying to see."

With her hands shaking, she reached up and helped Jessie out of the jeans. When they were at her feet, Jessie stepped out with one foot and then kicked the jeans over to the corner, then just stood there, naked and on display for her high school friend.

Julie stood and immediately stepped forward to kiss Jessie, forcing her tongue aggressively into Jessie's mouth while wrapping her arms around and filling her hands with the cheeks of Jessie's ass, just like the image that Jessie had conjured up.

Jessie lifted her left hand and tenderly caressed Julie's cheek as they kissed, letting Julie stay the aggressor in the tongue play. Her right arm wrapped around Julie's back and pulled them tightly together so that her naked breasts were pressed firmly against Julie's clothed chest.

She imagined Julie stepping back to take her blouse off and felt the now familiar surge of energy as the image was transferred between them.

"Don't you think you are a little overdressed?" Jessie asked.

Julie stepped back and began unbuttoning the blouse as if there was some sort of race to see who could remove their clothes the fastest.

"Take your time," Jessie said, "we have all day. Savor the feeling of undressing for me. God how I want to see that naked body of yours."

Julie noticeably relaxed, but continued to unbutton the blouse until it hung open, displaying her very large breasts, encased in a plain, boring, white bra.

Jessie stepped in again, her hands gently caressing the exposed belly with the noticeable baby bump.

"God but this is so damn sexy," she said and then resumed the kissing they had done earlier. Jessie became really aggressive with her tongue, exploring all over Julie's lips and inside her mouth, finishing by taking Julie's lower lip between her teeth and lightly nibbling on it, which caused Julie to moan loudly. Jessie now imagined herself suckling at those marvelous, pregnancy engorged breasts, waiting a moment for the image to sink in.

"You must know," Jessie said, "That once you finish undressing for me, I am going to make love to you. I am going to show you that as a woman, I know how to pleasure you in ways that Martin simply doesn't understand."

She intentionally mentioned Julie's husband. She had to know if her reticence to be unfaithful to her spouse had been overcome with the lust that Jessie had been feeding her.

"You understand that, don't you Julie?" Jessie continued.

Julie nodded. Jessie just waited. There was a brief moment of conflict that Jessie could tell was taking place inside of Julie, but then her hands came up between her breasts, undoing the front clasp of the rather large bra. She shucked the blouse and the bra all at once, revealing those lovely breasts to Jessie.

"Oh my," Jessie breathed. "So spectacular."

"But they really aren't that..."

Julie's comments were cut off mid sentence when Jessie took her left nipple into her mouth and the words were replaced by a long, low moan instead.

"They are beautiful," Jessie whispered. "You are amazingly beautiful."

Jessie continued using her mouth all over Julie's exposed breasts. She slipped a hand down inside the front of Julie's yoga pants and immediately pressed her middle finger to the second knuckle into the very wet pussy she discovered there.

"Oh gawwdddd," Julie moaned.

Jessie stepped away from Julie, pulling her hands out of the yoga pants and moving the finger directly into her own mouth.

"I have been dying to taste you all morning," Jessie commented. "So delicious."

-yes, I knew she would be delicious-

She stepped in and kissed her quite forcefully, swirling her tongue into Julie's mouth to give her a hint of her own flavor.

"I'm guessing you've never tasted pussy before," Jessie suggested.

"Nnn... nnoooo," Julie stammered.

Jessie planted the image of Julie duplicating Jessie's most recent actions and pushed as hard as she could.

"You should try it," she said in a low whisper, her mouth coming right next to Julie's ear as she said it.

Julie's hand immediately reached down in between her friend's legs to discover that Jessie was also completely drenched down below. Her middle finger easily slipped in as far as it could go which caused her to moan loudly at the thought of her finger penetrating her best friend from high school. She extracted the finger and put it straight in her mouth. Jessie immediately resumed the kiss while Julie's finger was still in her mouth swirling her tongue around the finger to share the juices as they kissed.

"Oh... my.... god," Julie groaned.

Jessie stepped back to admire the sight. Julie had always been very self conscious about her figure, having always thought she was too skinny and didn't have the curves that a woman ought to have. Of course, there was no mistaking her womanhood as she had very large breasts. Seeing them naked, Jessie revised her earlier estimate, thinking they were more likely a D cup before she was pregnant, and even bigger now. With their size, they couldn't be as perky as Jessie's, of course. She was sure that was why Julie didn't think they were as pretty as Jessie's, but they were simply magnificent. Julie's dad was from Egypt and her mom from Kansas. That combination had given Julie the most magnificent skin, a dark bronze color that looked like a perfect all over tan that was quite permanent. Jessie, with her pale skin and freckles had always been so jealous of Julie's skin tone. It looked positively radiant as Jessie looked at her topless friend.

"So beautiful," she whispered again.

Jessie grabbed Julie's hand and led her into the bedroom.

"Finish undressing for me," she insisted.

Julie flicked of her sandals and then almost frantically pulled her yoga pants and panties down and off her legs, tossing them aside and then standing for Jessie to see.

Jessie immediately stepped up and pressed her naked body against her friend, their bodies pressing deliciously into each other everywhere. She kissed her passionately yet again and cupped her ass in her hands. She imagined Julie laying on the bed, her legs obscenely spread while Jessie knelt between those legs, her mouth worshipping Julie's most private parts.

"Tell me what you want," Jessie insisted.

"I want you to... to.... you know," Julie replied nodding her head downwards toward their midsection.

"I don't know. Tell me exactly what you want," Jessie demanded.

"Oh god.... it's so hard for me to say. I'm scared."

"Has Martin never eaten you out before?"

"Not really. Sometimes for a minute or so before we have sex."

"He's never given you an orgasm with his mouth?"

"Oh god no!"

"Then you, my friend, have never really lived. So tell me exactly what you want."

"Oh god... I want you to... to... eat me!"

"I thought you'd never ask," Jessie said.

She pushed Julie back until she was lying on the bed, then repositioned them both until they were in the same position that Jessie remembered from the previous night with Jaleh. She then began to repeat all the things that she had learned the previous night. She didn't have the direct and immediate feedback that Jaleh had given her, so she had to gauge Julie's reactions in other ways and make adjustments based on the things that clearly turned her on.

Soon she had Julie screaming like a banshee, thrashing about almost uncontrollably. Right at that moment, Jessie sucked her clit into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around it and Julie exploded.

"Oh my fucking god yesssssss!!" She shouted and Jessie could feel her whole body quiver in orgasmic bliss, and could also feel a huge amount of energy flowing out of Julie and into her through all the points of contact of skin on skin. It was that energy that she had so desperately needed all morning long. She let her come down, but not too far, before starting to build her up again. She repeated her ministrations on Julie's clit at exactly the right moment again, and the second orgasm was even more intense than the first.

Julie wailed uncontrollably as the orgasm tore through her. Another, even bigger flow of energy came surging into Jessie until Julie actually blacked out. Finally Jessie felt the relief she had needed since being in boudoir of Jaleh and Hamid.


Julie woke up much later to the feel of fingers tenderly caressing her between her legs. She immediately felt a return of the lustful desires that had overwhelmed her earlier. When she was in high school, more than once she had imagined herself getting naked with Jessie. She had assumed that Jessie's indifference towards guys meant that maybe she was a lesbian, and that had invoked quite a few dirty fantasies in Julie's head. But Jessie had never showed any interest in girls either. When Julie met Martin all thoughts about wanting to be with a woman faded into the background as she fell in love.

Had she known that Jessie could do that to her, however, things may have been different. Sex with Martin was good. He was a considerate lover and more often than not he made sure she climaxed before he finished. But she had never had two orgasms in a day with him, much less two back to back like that, and the best of the orgasms with him didn't hold a candle to what Jessie had just given her. She had never imagined feelings like that could even exist. And at that moment, Jessie was already well on her way to making Julie want it again.

"Mmmmm," Julie moaned to let Jessie know she was awake, "that was simply incredible."

"Yes, it was," Jessie agreed. "But you do know I'm not finished with you yet, right?"

"I guessed as much based on what you're doing with your fingers."

"Has Martin ever satisfied you like that?"

Julie felt a little pang of guilt when Jessie brought up her husband. Up until earlier that afternoon, she would have defended him as a more than adequate lover, but it was because she had never experienced anything else. Now that Jessie had given her a glimpse of what was possible - well - Martin was going to have to learn a few things.

She still felt really tired, but the feel of Jessie's body was quickly making her forget her weariness and any guilt she might have had thinking about her husband. She could feel those perfect breasts pressing into her back, the hard little nubbins of her nipples making themselves known as she spooned her. She could feel the soft mound of her lovely red pubic hair pressed against her ass, but mostly she could feel those wonderful, soft fingers gently playing in her own dark mound of pubic hair.

"No, he hasn't," Julie said in answer to Jessie's question. "I mean he usually makes me cum, but never like that, and never more than once."

"And I'll bet he's also never ready to go again so soon, even if you really want it?"

"No... no... he's not," she stuttered as Jessie's fingers began gently rubbing her clit.

"There are things that only men can do, but there are things that women can do better," Jessie whispered.

She turned Julie so she was flat on her back and kissed her, then started raining those kisses all down Julie's body, paying lots of attention to Julie's tits on the way down even further. By the time Jessie's mouth was beginning to play around in the hair between Julie's legs, Jessie's right thigh was touching against Julie's shoulder. Without saying a word, Jessie simply lifted her leg up and over Julie's head so that she was straddling her, and just like that, Julie's face was inches away from her friend's most lovely pussy.

"You're ready for this," Jessie said "aren't you?"

"God, yes," Julie replied. She was scared, but if she could give Jessie even half the pleasure that Jessie had given her, it would be worth it. She had know idea what to do, however.

"Close your eyes for just a moment," Jessie said, "and relax. When you open your eyes, I want you to not think about what you are doing. Just do what comes naturally to you and then pay attention to how my body responds."

Julie did as Jessie instructed, closing her eyes and taking several deep breaths. Then she opened her eyes and stared at that most amazingly beautiful pussy, and suddenly she felt two overwhelming sensations. The first was a powerful desire to do everything she could to please Jessie. The second was a feeling as though she had done this before and knew exactly what to do to please her lover.

She began by kissing and lightly nibbling on Jessie's inner thighs, making passes from as low as she could reach in that position up until she was right between the thigh and her outer labia, then continuing on the other side. She could sense the immediate response in Jessie's body and could hear her begin to breathe heavier and mew lightly.

She alternated thighs and repeated the pattern until she just seemed to know it was time to get the tongue involved, tracing up those outer labia, all the way up across her perineum until she was just below her sphincter, then back down across the other labia and lightly across her clit. She repeated this several times until she knew to go across the center instead, starting at the clit and ending at her rosebud.

In each consecutive pass her tongue would dip a little deeper into her vagina on the way past, and a little deeper into her ass at the end. Jessie was beginning to buck and moan, and Julie was rewarded with a tremendous increase in her own passion.

Soon her tongue stayed at the end of a pass and began concentrating on her back passage while she worked the middle finger of her right hand into Jessie's incredibly slick pussy, instinctively knowing to curl it around and rub it against Jessie's G-spot. Soon she knew she should take her well lubricated finger out of the hot passage it was exploring and move it higher, using it to replace her tongue inside Jessie's ass.

"Oh fuck yes," Jessie exclaimed. "Just like that!"

Julie seemed to just know to take the fingers of her left hand and insert both of the middle fingers into the moist hole her other finger had just vacated. At this point Jessie was thrashing around almost violently and Julie had to work to stay connected to her. She then reached up and began sucking on Jessie's clit like she was trying to milk it and Jessie began shouting all manner of obscenities as she came and gushed juices all over Julie's mouth.

Then Jessie stopped being passive and forced Julie's thighs apart and the two of them began pleasuring each other as though there was nothing else on earth they wanted more than that. Julie realized that Jessie was keeping her right on the edge of cumming, waiting until Jessie herself was there, and then it happened - they erupted in a huge, simultaneous climax that had them both babbling incoherently.

As she felt herself winding down from what had been an amazing shared orgasm, she suddenly heard clapping coming from the vicinity of the doorway into the bedroom.

"That was. Simply. Incredible," she heard a voice, which she soon realized belonged to Tom, from the doorway.

She felt an overwhelming sense of panic which tightened all of her muscles, trying to throw Jessie off of her so she could flee into the bathroom, but nearly as soon as it came, she felt a tender kiss from Jessie's mouth on the inside of her thigh. Suddenly she felt absolutely calm, as though nothing was wrong with Jessie's boyfriend - well fiancé now - seeing the two of them en fragrante delicto.

Jessie rolled off of her and sat up, completely exposing Julie's naked body to Tom. Once again she felt a moment of absolute panic, which was once again replaced with a sense of serenity, even as Jessie put a hand on the inside of Julie's thigh, moving it to open her legs even further. Jessie was lewdly displaying Julie's sex to the man standing at the door, a man other than Julie's husband.

"Ah, Tom," Jessie said with amazing calmness, as if it was perfectly normal for her fiancé to walk in on two naked women having sex on his bed. "I guess I lost track of time and didn't realize it was time for you to be home."

"Well, it was a fast round, and no one was available to go out for drinks, so I am home a little early."

"Well, that's a good thing," Jessie said, even though Julie couldn't imagine how it could be considered such. "Now you can settle a little debate."

"Which is?" Tom said, raising his eyebrow questioningly.

"Well, apparently Martin finds Julie's baby bump rather unappealing and seems to have lost some interest in her because of it. Personally, I think he's full of shit and think it's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. What do you think?"

Julie looked as Tom's eyes wandered all over her body and then noticed him adjust something in the front of his pants.

"So. Fucking. Erotic," Tom said slowly, practically moaning the words instead of speaking them.

"See, that's what I thought. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. What am I saying? Of course I couldn't keep my hands off of her. That's why we're here on the bed, rather naked. Why don't you come over here, honey." Jessie said.

Julie felt the emotions again. Panic, followed by calm. Then another emotion began to surface as well - lust. This was more problematic for her as she felt far more guilt lusting over another man than she had felt lusting over Jessie, but the forbidden nature of the lust only seemed to give it more power in her mind.

Jessie sat Tom down on the bed on the opposite side of Julie from where she was kneeling. With her free hand, she reached over and grabbed Tom by the wrist and placed his hand directly on Julie's baby bump.

"Don't you just love it?" She said giddily.

Tom nodded, once again adjusting something in the front of his pants.

Julie felt the difference between the hand on her belly and the hands that had been on her all afternoon. It was larger, rougher. It suggested strength and power. A man's hand. She suddenly remembered Jessie's words 'there are things that only a man can do'. She found herself thinking about the thing that 'only a man could do', imagining her pussy full of a hard penis, thrusting in and out of her. She tried to block the thought out of her mind, but it wouldn't go anywhere. It only became more insistent as she felt Tom's hand, guided by Jessie, caressing her belly, coming dangerously close to her pubic hair on the downward strokes, and dangerously close to her breasts at the top.

"Let's settle another point of discussion, shall we?" Jessie intoned.

"Sure," Tom replied. Jessie had let go of his wrist and his hand was caressing her belly on its own.

"Julie seems to not like her breasts very much. I guess she thinks they are saggy or something, although I can't actually imagine what she would complain about. I think they are lovely. What do you think, Tom?"

"They are magnificent," he answered.

"You would love to touch them, wouldn't you? I'll bet you're just dying to. I'll bet you've been dying to since the first time you saw how big they look, especially on her little frame. Am I right?"

"God, yes," Tom replied.

"So there you have it Julie," Jessie said as she kissed Julie on the breasts, "a relative expert on breasts telling you how much he has lusted after yours."

She looked Julie in the eye with intensity.

"You would love for him to touch your breasts with his big, strong hand, wouldn't you?"

"Yessss," Julie moaned without even thinking about the implications of her response. All she could think about at the moment was a turgid member plunging in and out of her, giving the amazing feeling of fulness that only deep penetration could provide.

On the next upward pass of Tom's hand, he did not stop at the underside of her breasts, but instead moved up and cupped each one of her large tits, pinching and pulling at her fully erect nipples.