The Book Lover Ch. 17

Story Info
Jessie continues to explore her memories. Tom is rewarded.
14.7k words
4.9
1.1k
2
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie looked up once again into the lovely Jaleh's pussy as she lay on the bed in the boudoir.

-do you have another memory for me mistress?-

She stuck her tongue up into the depths of her lover, having become very familiar with the nectar she would find there.

-Indeed I do little one. Are you ready for it?-

-yes, please, mistress-


After her time with Jaime, there was an experiment that Jessie really wanted to try. She had gone into a classroom, after school. She had closed all the blinds, and then she sat in the room and explored the hallway with her mind, waiting to find a sixth grade boy walking down the hall. When she found one, she pushed an image of him walking into the art room she was in.

She waited, wondering whether or not it would work. It took longer than she had expected. Just as she thought the boy hadn't responded to her request, she heard the door open and the boy walked into the room, looking a little confused about why he was doing it.

Then he noticed her.

"Jessie?" He said, "what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you," she said quietly.

"But why?"

"There's something I want to do for you."

His name was Mark. She had looked into his thoughts once when she caught him staring at her. He had been thinking about the rumors that had been going around about her, wondering if they were true. He'd been wishing he could find out for himself. She decided he'd be the perfect one to help her make at least one of the rumors about her true.

As she had guessed, he didn't hesitate to take her up on her offer.

It all would have worked so perfectly if the art teacher had not left something in her classroom and had to come back for it. She interrupted them about five minutes later.

"What do you two think you are doing in here?" She heard the shrill voice of the art teacher say. Jessie jumped up and Mark scrambled away from her, but it had been clear what they were up to.

Jessie tried to talk the teacher from taking them to the principal's office, but to no avail. It had been a little while since she had been to Skinner's office, thanks to Jamie, but he was still less than happy. That was her first suspension from school, lasting for three weeks.


Jessie dressed in yoga pants and a tight tank top this time and headed out of the bedroom. She had been planning to give Tom another nights rest to help him more fully replenish his energy, so she intended to go out and find a fresh well again.

She was surprised, however, to find that he was not alone. Sitting next to him on the couch was a tall, leggy girl, with long, straight, blonde hair. She was quite skinny with very small breasts, but she was also really cute. Jessie knew she recognized her, but couldn't quite place how she knew her.

"Jessie," Tom said to her, "this is Rebecca. She works in my office. You met her at the last company party."

That was it. She was the office administrative assistant. Jessie had caught Rebecca staring at her numerous times during the event. Tom had discovered afterwards that she was unabashedly lesbian. Tom thought it was quite amusing how Rebecca talked about how much she liked Jessie after that party. She had tried to make it seem like she just thought Jessie had been smart, and really interesting, but Tom had been quite sure she had been interested in Jessie for other reasons, and he had teased Jessie quite a bit about her new admirer. And now she was sitting next to him on their couch at a time when Tom knew that Jessie would be extraordinarily horny.

-Oooh, that is a tasty little morsel. I can't wait to show her a few things-

Jessie immediately reached out through the energy flows and went inside the girl to see if she knew why Tom had invited her over. The images swirling in the girl's mind left little doubt that she understood what was about to happen, and waa very much looking forward to it.

-I agree mistress. Would you like to take over so you can truly enjoy her?-

The response from Jaleh was swift, and Jessie almost immediately felt herself shifting once again to a spectator's view of the world inside her own body.

-Thank you, this is going to be fun-

Jaleh immediately stepped over in front of Rebecca.

"We all know why you are here, don't we, child?" Jaleh said to the girl. Rebecca was probably at least 5 years older than Jessie, but no one seemed to find it amiss that Jaleh had called her child. Once Jaleh took over, everyone just bent to her will. It was the natural order of things.

Rebecca shifted a little uncomfortably, but then answered.

"Yes," she whispered.

"If you give yourself to me completely," Jaleh said, "I will show you unimaginable pleasures."

Rebecca began to fidget. Jessie followed the flows into her subconscious to see how she was feeling. She was nervous, but incredibly turned on.

-Surely you don't still doubt my ability to read people?-

-Sorry, I was just practicing, trying to see how she was feeling-

-I can assure you, I know exactly what I am doing-

-Of course. Of that I have no doubt-

Rebecca took a deep breath and looked up to respond to Jaleh's offer.

"I would like that," Rebecca said eventually, "very much."

"Then undress for me," Jaleh said firmly.

Rebecca immediately looked over at Tom, unsure she wanted her coworker to see her naked.

"Tom gets to watch," Jaleh insisted. "Don't worry, he won't touch you and he will be 100% discrete, but I am his fiancée. He gets to share what I experience."

"Okay, mistress, as you wish," Rebecca said. Jessie was intrigued that she had chosen to recognize Jaleh's power over her so quickly.

She began to undress. It wasn't hurried, but there was a little sense of urgency. She clearly wanted what was about to happen, and was willing to let a coworker see her completely naked in order to make it happen.

When she was naked, Jaleh stepped in towards her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She reached down and placed her hands on the small, naked breasts and then she did something unexpected. She reached inside of Rebecca with her mind and fed a lot of energy into all of her most sensitive erogenous zones at once. It was an overpowering sensation and the result was nearly immediate. Rebecca's knees buckled as she shook in an instant, and intense orgasm.

"Oh... my... God." Rebecca moaned as she shuddered in orgasm having only just barely been kissed and only lightly touched on her breasts.

-I want her to always remember how quickly I made her cum-

-I'm sure she will-

With Jaleh in charge, it freed Jessie to do a little exploring inside Rebecca. The first thing she noticed was how unbelievably shocked she was that Jaleh had made her cum just from kissing her and touching her breasts. She was completely in awe, which Jessie was sure was exactly what Jaleh wished to accomplish.

Digging deeper, Jessie discovered that Rebecca had harbored fantasies of being with a man, but that the idea frightened her quite a bit. She also noticed that Rebecca found herself very intrigued at the idea of Tom seeing her nakedness. She took an image of Tom holding her naked body gently and tenderly and wrapped a feeling of peace and safety around it and sent it gently into her stream of consciousness at the same time that Jaleh wrapped her arms around her and kissed her, letting her hands explore the blonde girl's body.

Rebecca moaned softly into Jaleh's kiss. The idea of being with Tom hadn't frightened her, not in that moment. It had turned her on, especially with Jaleh kissing her and caressing the bare skin of her body.

Jaleh stepped back and quickly removed her tank top and resumed kissing Rebecca, pressing their breasts together as their tongues wrestled each other. Rebecca reached up and cupped Jaleh's breasts while they kissed.

"God I've wanted to do that since the first time I laid eyes on you," she said to Jaleh.

"Was it as good as you imagined?"

"Much, much better," the blonde replied.

"Come with me," Jaleh said to her, grabbing her by the hand and practically dragging her into the bedroom, "This is going to be fantastic!"

Jaleh laid Rebecca on the bed and finished undressing for her.

"You like what you see?" Jaleh asked.

"Very, very much. You are perhaps the most desirable woman I have ever met. I have imagined you naked from the very first moment I saw you."

"Are you willing," Jaleh asked, "to worship my body and give me pleasure to earn the unimaginable pleasure I promised you?"

"Oh, yes mistress. I can think of nothing I want more."

Jaleh climbed onto the bed, straddling Tom's coworker, moving up across her body until her knees were on the sides of the girl's head. Then she lowered her pussy down onto Rebecca's mouth, slowly and steadily, and began to rock back and forth on her face, bringing herself, and by extension Jessie, great pleasure.

As Rebecca pleasured Jaleh, Jessie went into the pool of consciousness again. This time she noticed that the streams of consciousness from her and Rebecca were no longer connected through the pool below them, but were instead connected directly between the two of them, the color of the stream becoming a mixture of their different colors. There was much more of Jaleh's color in the stream.

-Is the mixture of colors set by the power dynamic that is taking place?-

-Yes. If she had truly submitted herself to me, completely and totally, the stream would have only my color in it. She has submitted, but she still holds back a little. I intend to change that-

-This is why so much of this power has been related to sex for me, isn't it, mistress? During sex, the essences of two people no longer connect through the pool of consciousness, they connect directly to one another-

-Right again. The control of a Magi can be through any emotion, but sexuality is where it is easiest because it is when we are most connected together. Nearly every Magi begins their experimentation of control through sex. It is the easiest, and most entertaining, path of discovery-

Jessie decided she wanted to try something, now that she had a little more freedom with Jaleh in control of what was happening with Rebecca. She remembered how it had felt when Jaleh had planted the idea of Tom eating cum from Jessie's used pussy in Paris. She explored into Rebecca's mind and discovered that she indeed had a fantasy of her being with a man. She took that fantasy and replaced the man with Tom. Once again she wrapped a feeling of peace and security around it, replacing the fear that had been there before. Then she bundled the pleasure that Jaleh was feeling in that moment with Rebecca's tongue exploring all the right places. When she felt the image was crafted exactly as she wanted it, she imagined herself simply letting it go inside Rebecca's consciousness.

She knew Rebecca would be back. Jaleh was using her abilities - well, more correctly Jessie's abilities - to feed the pleasure that she was feeling back into Rebecca's body. They would cum together while Jaleh was riding her face. It would be an experience that Rebecca would not soon forget. She could see inside Rebecca's mind to find that she had never experienced anything like it in her entire life, which of course was because she had never encountered someone with the power that Jaleh commanded. She came without anyone touching her. She came simply from performing cunnilingus on another woman. She wasn't even sure how that was possible, but it was glorious in the extreme.

And that was only the tip of the iceberg. Jaleh brought them both pleasure that Rebecca had never even dreamed possible. She soon forgot completely that her coworker was in the room watching her writhe in pleasure, listening to her moans and shouts of ecstasy. Jaleh accomplished what she intended to accomplish. By the time she was done with the girl, Rebecca had submitted herself totally to the will of Jaleh. The color of her stream no longer showed any sign of Rebecca.

There was no question she would be back for more. Jessie looked forward to it immensely.

-Thank you, that was incredible-

-you're welcome, and yes... it was-

Jessie could hardly wait to see if her subconscious instructions had found a place to rest and take hold. She hoped that some day she would watch as her fiancé fucked his coworker right in front of her.


It was Jessie's eleventh birthday party, so she was in fifth grade. Her parents had thrown a large party and invited a dozen girls over, in spite of all the problems she was having at school, or perhaps because of them. Maybe they were hoping some friendships would help keep her out of as much trouble.

Not all of the dozen girls had come, of course. There were parents that had heard the rumors of Jessie and wouldn't allow their daughters to attend a slumber party with someone like that.

But there were nine of them that came, eight of which were camped out in the game room in sleeping bags, since one of them had come but didn't stay for the sleepover. They were not even coming close to sleeping, however.

Everyone knows there isn't much slumbering that takes place at a slumber party full of little girls. They were up late, giggling like the little school girls they were, telling stories and playing games, anything but sleeping.

It was Ashley that had brought the subject up. Jessie had decided she was going to be good and not use her powers to cause any problems with this group of girls, even though she would have loved to find another Jaime in that group.

But Ashley brought up the subject of boys. It was sort of inevitable that the subject would come up, and that it would be focused on one particular aspect of their anatomy.

They had heard in sex education classes that it was the thing that changed the most on boys during puberty, so naturally the girls began to wonder exactly how much it would change.

Unfortunately, it was at that moment that Jessie's brother John popped his head into the room.

"Mom and Dad asked me to tell you it was time to be quiet and go to sleep," he announced to the girls.

It hadn't really been her fault. The girls had planted the idea in her head, wondering just how much an older boy would be different than a younger one. She hadn't even realized she had instantly established a connection in John's mind when he poked his head into the room.

And so it had happened.

She had managed to keep things from losing control completely, managing to plant an idea in everyone's head about how much trouble they would all get in if anyone found out about how they had managed to answer the question that Ashley had brought up. She hoped it would be enough to keep John out of trouble.


She stepped out of the bedroom to check on Tom. She wasn't naked this time, instead she was only wearing a camisole and panties. She was hoping that Tom's energy stores had been replenished enough to provide her the energy she needed to replaced what had been lost to the book.

She was surprised to find that he was not alone.

"Oh, God... Larry," she said, embarrassed. "I didn't realize anyone other than Tom was here."

Larry was a widower who had moved into an apartment down the hall from them just before they had left for Paris. Tom had seen him trying to lift some heavy boxes out of the elevator and he and Jessie had helped Larry move in. He was retired, in his sixties, and had been living alone for several years now since his wife's death. He had always wanted to move back into the city where he'd grown up, but his wife Martha didn't like big cities, so he'd taken a job in the Midwest. After Martha passed, he waited until he felt he could retire and found a place in the city to live.

"I'm sorry Jessie," the older gentleman declared, but rather than look away from her, his eyes wandered down to look at her nipples, clearly defined against the satin camisole, then continued further down to her panties and her bare legs. "I just stopped by to see if you two wanted to go get some dinner tonight as repayment for helping me move into my apartment."

-This could be very intriguing-

She couldn't help herself. She felt the wave of lustful desires that Jaleh was feeling, along with the intrigue that Jaleh felt at exploring this rather handsome older gentleman. In her weakened state, when she observed the way this older man looked at her, it sent some rather wicked possibilities into her thoughts. Rather than try to cover herself, or scurry back into the bedroom to put on some clothes, she just stood there and even adjusted her stance a little to spread her legs wider and accentuate the space between them. She saw Larry take notice and sneak another glance at her panties, and then smile.

She immediately searched outwards into the metaphysical world, quickly recognizing the presence of the stream representing his consciousness. She quickly went in, expecting to find only a small amount of energy available, given his age and physical condition. She was surprised, however, that she felt a surprisingly large amount of energy there.

-He is in decent shape for his age, and since his wife passed, he's been building up available energy. It will take him a long time to replenish his energy once it's taken, so more than one attempt with him would be fruitless, but he is very full of energy for that first time. You should definitely take advantage of that-

-I believe that Is exactly what I am going to do-

The feeling of the energy he had built up, coupled with the incredible desire she had to replace her own energy made her decide to do something incredibly wicked. She immediately felt the approval of Jaleh, who seemed to always approve of doing something incredibly wicked.

She reached back into Larry's consciousness to explore what he was thinking.

-I knew she was a pretty girl, but damn! She has to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. What a lucky son of a bitch Tom is, getting to tap that-

She immediately felt herself becoming wet between her legs. She was especially intrigued by the fact that her presence in his subconscious made it clear he was an alpha, like Big Al. She could likely change that dynamic if she desired, but she'd found herself loving the opportunity to submit to a dominant male. Larry was clearly a dominant male. Larry felt nearly the same as Big Al to her, someone naturally dominant that could be made to submit to her with some amount of effort. She had no intention of making that effort, however. The idea of submitting to him intrigued her.

In fact, the thought of submitting to this older neighbor felt decidedly slutty, especially if she did it right in front of her fiancé. Jaleh clearly approved, Jessie could feel her desire pushing hard against her own.

She suddenly decided that she was going to do something to reinforce Larry's dominant role, rather than try to change it. She decided it would be interesting to see how Larry would respond if she attempted to communicate with him via his thoughts. It was an experiment she felt a strong urge to try out, so she reached out into his consciousness yet again, this time directing a message of submission to him.

-i give myself over to you, master. i am yours to do with as you please tonight-

-Very well, precious, I accept-

-thank you, master-

The entire exchange had taken only the briefest of moments and had been decided upon before anyone had a chance to respond to Larry's comment about taking the couple out to dinner. She watched as a huge smile spread on the older man's face. He had heard and understood the message. If there had been any confusion about where that message had come from or how, he showed no signs of it.