The Book Lover Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As near as she could remember, it was the most energy she had ever tried pushing into another person. In the past, even with much smaller amounts of energy, she had typically seen nearly instantaneous responses. With Skinner, the response was instantaneous in that he stopped talking about his disappointment in her and what he was going to try this time, but his only other response was that he became physically uncomfortable. She could feel and sense the conflict within him, both in how he acted physically, and the fact that he seemed to desperately be trying to transfer energy from that thread into any other thread inside of his head. She could sense the panic, and it activated something within her. She felt almost like a shark who sensed blood in the water.

She grabbed the thread again and once again pushed as much energy as she could muster. The thread became so bright she could barely look at it. She pulled back from his consciousness and saw the new look in his eyes. She had won!

She wasn't really given enough time to fully revel in that victory, because she had been caught... again. This time by Principal Skinner's secretary.

"Oh... my... God... nooooooo!!!!" She heard the woman scream from the doorway when she had come to check on what was happening.


She opened her eyes to see the ceiling in her bedroom again. There were tears in her eyes as she contemplated the implications of this latest memory.

It made perfect sense to her why she was pulled out of school now. She was like a wrecking ball, smashing through life, forcing people into compromising situations that greatly affected their lives. She wondered what had happened to Skinner. He seemed like he truly cared about her and the kids in his school. Had she completely ruined his life?

It was so cliche, but she immediately thought of the line from Spiderman - perhaps because she had just recently fucked Spiderman?

With great power comes great responsibility.

She had great power as a child, and again since she got the book back. But she didn't recognize the responsibility involved in either case. Since Paris, when she began her trips into the book to recover her memories, she was acting like a wrecking ball yet again. Looking back on her early years, she suspected she had hurt her brother John in a way he may never have fully recovered from, and likely ruined the career, and perhaps the life, of a good principal. Now she was jeopardizing her relationship with another really good man. She knew that a lot of what she was doing played into Tom's fantasies, but she had been out of control in the last little while, taking all kinds of risks. She knew Tom worried about the risks, even if he found the fantasies incredibly arousing.

She reached out to him with her mind

-Come to me. I need you. Desperately.

-yes, ma'am-

He was inside the bedroom within seconds. He had sensed the urgency in her call to him and had immediately dropped what he was doing and come running to her. He had done something similar on several occasions in the past when she'd woken up screaming from a nightmare, coming to her and wrapping his arms around her to comfort her.

He found her sobbing and was immediately next to her on the bed, holding her tightly and telling her it would be okay.

"Oh... god... Tom... I am so... sorry," she said between sobs.

"It's okay," he told her, "it's okay. It's all going to be okay."

He was such a good man to her. More than she really deserved.

"I'm sorry that I've seemed to have lost control again since the book has been back in my life. I've hurt a lot of people with the powers I've been given. I promise I'll do better."

"Of course you will," Tom reassured her. "You are an incredible woman."

Things were going to have to change.


She walked past the door into Gramps' study and she felt it.

Where was that heat coming from?

She pressed her hands against the door into the study. The door itself felt as cold as she expected it to feel, and yet... there was something she couldn't explain. Her hands felt warmth flowing into them, not from the door itself, but somehow from something on the other side of the door. She couldn't imagine how her hands could feel warmth that wasn't actually affecting the door, but that was exactly what it felt like.

She was not supposed to go into the study. Gramps had made that very clear to her. He didn't leave her alone very often, or for more than an hour or two at a time, but there were two main rules when he was gone.

1. Do not go outside for anything that isn't an emergency.

2. Do not go into the study.

Gramps kept his most valuable and rare books in the study. They spent a lot of time in the study when he was home, so it wasn't as though the study was off limits to her, but she didn't know which books she could and couldn't touch, so she was not allowed to go inside unsupervised.

But there was something calling to her from the study. That's what it felt like. The energy flow in her hands felt very much like what she felt when she used her abilities. She had missed that feeling so much in the last several months, ever since she had been expelled from school and Gramps began to homeschool her.

She couldn't resist the temptation. She opened the door and slipped into the study in spite of the rule. She closed her eyes and carefully followed the flow of energy. It led her to the desk. There was a box sitting on top of the desk containing the books that Gramps had purchased the previous weekend from Eli's store.

She pressed her hands against the box and once again she felt it. The flow of energy, not from the box, but from something inside the box. In that moment, she realizing the energy was not flowing into her hands, but out of them.

She carefully opened the box and looked inside. Then she closed her eyes and examined the paths into the pool around her. She could see the energy flowing out of her and into a book inside of that box, wrapped in newspaper. She opened her eyes to find the book, tucked snugly in the middle of the single row of books along the bottom of the box. The newspaper was old and tattered and she knew she didn't dare take the book out and risk damaging the paper.

But she closed her eyes and rested her hand on that book. She could see images she wouldn't dare tell her Gramps about. She felt the power of all of her memories of her using her abilities in the past. They all seemed to gather together and flow out from her hand and into the book with a large bundle of energy. It was more energy than she had ever used before at a single time, so much energy that she had to draw her hand back from the book to keep from passing out.

And then she felt exhausted. She needed to lie down. She almost did it on the floor of the study, but was afraid she'd fall asleep and Gramps would find her there. She had the wherewithal to close the box, leave the study and close the door behind her before making her way to the couch to lie down.


-I need you babe-

-on my way-

Discovering when the book came into her life had cost Jessie quite a bit of energy. She was glad that her memory also contained knowledge of what happened to Skinner. He'd been forced to resign his position, and he took another job, far away from New York. Her parents had insisted that the incident not ruin his life, and the school board had agreed, after reviewing Jessie's rather sordid record.

In her memory, she'd felt the book drain energy from her at an alarming rate. She found that the memory itself had done the same to her. She didn't even feel like getting out of bed, so she had called to Tom with her mind.

He came into the room to find her naked, splayed out on her back on the bed, her legs spread invitingly.

"God," she said to him with a smile, "I need you to just fuck me, hard and fast and right now. Can you manage that?"

"I don't know," he said, giving her a teasing look, "I was really into the golf I was watching on TV. What's in it for me?"

"I'll take you out for ice cream later," she said.

"That sounds like a lot of work for ice cream," he teased again.

"I'll let you get the large cup this time."

"Deal," he said, stripping off his clothes.

He was almost immediately between her legs and inside of her, both of them moaning in pleasure.

She reached inside of his consciousness, pleased at all the energy she found there. She had left him with a lot of energy after the Halloween party. His well was filled to overflowing. She needed that. She was going to draw it down much more than she would have liked to do, but her plans for the next time assured her it was okay if she did it.

-That's it, babe. Fuck me good-

-my pleasure, ma'am-


Gramps had only been gone for half an hour, and Jessie found herself outside the door to the study again. The call from the book was much stronger this time. She could feel it pulling her towards the study.

She knew the newspaper the book was wrapped in was too fragile for her to take the book out, but she still found herself almost compelled to go to it, to open the box and to touch it again.

She was surprised when she'd opened the box and looked in at the book. The newspaper had changed since she'd last seen it. It still looked old, but it no longer looked tattered and worn out. She felt that she could actually extract it, if she was careful.

She took the book out and laid it on the desk. She paid close attention to how the newspaper was wrapped around it, and decided she could very carefully unwrap it, making sure not to move either the paper or the book. She was confident that would allow her to wrap it back up so as to make her investigation unnoticeable.

The book itself was plain. There were no visible markings on the exterior. It looked like old, worn leather. She touched it.

The leather of the book felt like skin to her touch. She recognized the feel of it. It was almost hot to the touch, and soft on the surface, but much harder underneath. It brought back memories to her, memories of the things that had gotten her kicked out of school. She felt the book's need for energy calling to her and she let the floodgates to her own energy open up, yet again.

The energy flow was so intense as to be nearly indescribable, simultaneously frightening in its intensity and overwhelmingly pleasurable. Within seconds she had given so much energy that she staggered backwards, breaking contact with the book and dropping to one knee. Any longer with her hand on the book, and she would have blacked out.

She felt a strong desire to explore this book further, but knew if she touched it again, her Gramps would find her passed out on the floor of the study, with the book out and unwrapped. That would spell trouble for her.

She wrapped the book back up in it's newspaper and slid it back into place in the box.


Jessie walked out into the living room wearing just her panties and a bra to find Tom watching a game on television. It was what he usually did to pass the time when she delved into the book.

He was clearly surprised when she casually walked past him and into the kitchen. She put on an apron and began making some spaghetti as if she wasn't feeling the overwhelming urge to find some energy to replenish herself.

"What's up?" Tom asked her after following her into the kitchen.

"Just making some dinner," Jessie replied.

"Did you not visit the book yet?"

"Oh, I visited it alright," she replied, enjoying keeping him in suspense. She had a surprise she was quite sure he'd like, but she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Then don't you need some energy?"

She nodded as if it didn't really matter all that much to her.

"So... ummm, what do you need me to do?"

"Nothing. I've got it taken care of."

She could tell that Tom was confused, but decided not to push her. Instead he went back to watching the game.

About the time that Jessie had dinner ready, the doorbell rang.

"Can you get that?" She called out to him.

She'd served three plates of spaghetti with some steamed carrots and set out a bottle of wine and three glasses at the table.

Tom got up and walked to the door and opened it. He found Rebecca, the secretary from his office, standing in the doorway. She was wearing short shorts that really accentuated her long and delectable looking legs, and a tight t-shirt that made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hey, Tom" Rebecca said, smiling at him.

"Hey, Rebecca," Tom said. She was, perhaps, the last person he had expected to see when he opened the door. For a long moment he just stood and stared at her, nearly unable to take his eyes off the unmistakeable shape of her small breasts pressing into the t-shirt, her nipples clearly visible.

"Oh, stupid me," he finally said, "why don't you come in?"

She entered and made her way over to the kitchen table. If she was surprised in any way to find that Jessie was only wearing underwear, she didn't show any sign of it.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to enforce a new dress code at the dinner table tonight," Jessie announced as the two approached.

"And what's that?" Tom asked.

"Underwear only."

Tom looked at Rebecca, who seemed to only smile.

"Hmmm," Rebecca said quietly. "What if I'm not wearing any underwear?"

"Then I guess you'll just have to be naked," Jessie said. She acted as though that seemed a perfectly reasonable request.

"I can live with that," Rebecca stated, stripping off her t-shirt to expose her cute little breasts to both Jessie and Tom.

She flicked off her sandals and then lowered her shorts and stepped out of them, standing naked in front of her hosts.

Jessie just smiled at Tom, who stood there, clearly stunned by what had just happened.

"Get out of those clothes, Tom, and pour us some wine. I don't know what you think you're waiting for."

Once the wine was poured, they sat and ate and Jessie probed into Rebecca's consciousness. She immediately noticed a thread that shown brightly inside of her, demanding considerable attention from her consciousness.

Jessie looked into that thread and found that Rebecca was imagining herself on their bed, naked, with Tom on top of her, thrusting between her legs. She had found a similar image of Rebecca with a man on her last visit. That one had been accompanied with fear. This one was not. There was only raw, overwhelming desire. Rebecca wanted it badly. The image Jessie had planted in her on her last visit had borne fruit and Jessie was happy that Tom would get to reap the rewards.

She decided to reinforce the feeling of safety that Rebecca felt, knowing the binding nature of communications directly into one's consciousness. She reached into Rebecca's thoughts.

-You will be safe here tonight with us, child-

-yes, mistress. thank you, mistress-

-Embrace that safety. Let yourself go completely and find true pleasure-

-i will, mistress-

When they finished the meal, Jessie stood and took Rebecca's hand and led the naked girl out to the living room.

"Go ahead and clean up, Tom," Jessie asked him. "Then come join us."

The two women took a seat on the couch and Jessie immediately kissed Rebecca, exploring her mouth with her tongue. Her hands began to explore the blonde girl's body, finding all the places that invoked a pleasured response before ever attempting to touch the standard erogenous zones. She began to build a roaring fire of desire within the girl, slowly moving towards more and more sensitive places with her caresses as she added fuel to that fire a little bit at a time.

When she finally sucked one of Rebecca's nipples into her mouth, she got the sense that it wouldn't take much more to push the girl to an orgasm. She backed off and let the passion subside, but only for a moment, before she sucked the other nipple into her mouth.

Rebecca gasped and then moaned.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" Jessie asked.

"Please make me cum. I need it so bad."

Jessie decided to try an experiment. She reached into Rebecca's thoughts again.

-You are not allowed to cum yet, child, no matter how close your body gets. You will cum when I tell you to-

-yes, mistress-

At that point, Tom came in and sat across from the couch.

"Tom is not going to watch us tonight, Rebecca," Jessie said.

Jessica saw the look of disappointment on both Rebecca and Tom's faces as she announced that.

"He is going to join us," Jessie clarified.

"Oh yessss," Rebecca hissed.

"Come over here, Tom," Jessie insisted. He stood and walked over by the couch. "Take off your boxers."

As he did so, his cock, hard and ready, sprung out, almost hitting him in the stomach. Jessie took Rebecca's hand and put it on Tom's cock. Both of them moaned.

"Do you feel how hard he is, Rebecca?"

"Yes."

"Tell him why you came here tonight, Rebecca. You didn't come here for me, did you?"

"No," she said, "I came for him."

"What do you want him to do, Rebecca?"

"I want him to... umm... to make love to me."

"I don't think that's really what you want, Rebecca," Jessie said. "Tell him what you really want."

"I want him to fuck me," she said.

Jessie looked at Tom.

"Will you help the girl out, Tom?"

"Definitely," Tom said eagerly.

"Good, let's take this to the bedroom then."

As soon as they stepped into the bedroom, Jessie wrapped Rebecca in her arms and kissed her. Once again she began caressing and kissing all over her body, without holding back in any way. She knew the girl wouldn't be allowed to orgasm, so she could stoke her fires until they were a raging inferno.

Once she had taken Rebecca way beyond the threshold where she ordinarily would have climaxed, she laid her on the bed, kneeling beside her to kiss her and caress her breasts. Then she reached out into Tom's consciousness.

-Come eat her, babe-

-yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am-

-She's not allowed to cum yet. I want you to do everything you can to make her orgasm, even though she can't. Take her way past where she would usually climax. It'll be easy, she's already almost there-

-yes, ma'am-

And then Tom's face was between her legs while Jessie kissed and caressed her upper body. Rebecca was thrashing on the bed and babbling, loudly and incoherently as she desperately sought the orgasm that evaded her.

"Tell Tom what you want now Rebecca," Jessie insisted.

"Fuck me. Goddamn it, fuck me now," Rebecca practically shouted.

"You heard the girl," Jessie said looking at Tom. There was no resistance as he mounted her and thrust his cock into what was a dripping and engorged pussy.

Just as he entered her, Jessie reached into her mind.

-Cum for me, child-

The resulting response was similar to triggering an avalanche in a spot that was months overdo for one. Rebecca's climax was fast and furious and powerful, crashing down upon her with such a force as to completely bury her in a massive wave of ecstasy.

"Oh... my... fucking... god," she practically shouted, her head thrown back, her eyes rolled up into her head. Her body convulsed in a shuddering orgasm, bucking hard against where Tom and Jessie were touching her.

Jessie wanted this moment to be so filled with intense pleasure that it would completely override the fear she felt the only other time she'd had sex with a man. She was relatively certain she had succeeded. She didn't believe Rebecca would ever forget what she'd just experienced.

-Very nicely done-

It was the first that Jessie had heard from Jaleh all evening.