The Book Lover Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always wondered why John had seemed so distant from the time she had come back from her stay with Gramps, and why he was still very standoffish around her. She wondered if he blamed her for what had happened. More likely he blamed himself and had to carry guilt for the rest of his life for doing something she had ultimately pushed him into doing.

She had a sick feeling in her stomach as she realized she had likely caused an enormous amount of pain to her own brother because she simply didn't know how to control her powers and went about using them for her own pleasure like a kid in a candy store, not even aware of the consequences of her actions.

She knew that she was going to have to try to find a way to reconcile things with John, but she had more pressing needs at the moment. She was hungry. This particular memory had been very draining, both physically and emotionally.

She had an experiment to try. She had let Tom have her after Larry had left the night before and instead of taking energy from him, she had fed it to him. It was the first time she had ever attempted to do that. She knew it was possible since she had witnessed Jaleh feeding energy to Alejandro in Paris, so she tried it with Tom and fed energy until it felt like he was much closer to having a full energy pool. She needed to find out if he would fill his pool of energy quicker if she kept it closer to full, rather than draining it almost completely every time.

She stripped naked and stepped out of the bedroom, really hoping that Tom hadn't invited someone else over to the house.

Fortunately, he hadn't.

She could tell immediately that he had considerably more energy to draw on as she sensed his immediate and intense arousal upon seeing her naked body. She cast her mind out and followed his flow back inside of him and sensed the energy levels. There was definitely considerably more energy than there had been the night before. She figured that as long as she was already in his mind, she might as well just talk to him while she was there. He needed to start getting used to her being able to communicate directly into his mind.

-Would you like to fuck my ass, babe?-

-very much so, ma'am-

-Good, because I think it needs a good fucking-

He followed her back into the bedroom and she handed him a bottle of lube and then got down on her hands and knees on the bed.

"C'mon, stud," she said looking back at him. "Come and take it. You know you want it."

He definitely wanted it. He took it good and hard, just like she liked it, and when he shot his fluids into her bowels, she reached out to feed.

This time she did what she had done with Larry the night before, trying to leave Tom with roughly the same amount of energy he had after she had topped him off the night before.

She noticed that the energy that he was able to feed her was considerably greater than it had been on days after she had left him mostly empty. He had filled up with much more energy overnight simply because she hadn't drained him so completely. It was still not as much as she would have liked, but it was enough to hold her over. She wouldn't need to go find another well to draw from that evening. It was excellent information to learn, and was definitely worth experimenting with in the future.

They were going to a Halloween Party the next day. She was relatively confident there would be plenty of energy to be had there, so she knew she could wait.


"Oh my God!" She heard the high shrill voice of a female teacher shouting loudly. "What in the world are you kids doing out here?"

Jessie thought she would have at least half an hour after school let out before anyone would come to this remote corner of campus, just as she had the last three times she had snuck over to the middle school after class. She had even stayed a while afterwards each of those three times and had never seen anyone come back behind that particular group of buildings. She was sure there was no possibility of getting caught. It had seemed to be a perfect place to find the energy she craved. There were always plenty of guys who were eager to help out. There had been four of them that day.

But once again, she had been caught. She knew it was going to be bad this time.


Tom sat on a couch in the back of the great room, watching as Little Red Riding Hood began her descent down the stairs, being followed by a large black man dressed up as one of NYPD's finest. The man, who Tom had dubbed 'Officer Black', had a big smile on his face. Tom was certain he knew why.

Jessie had been on the prowl, and he had been sitting back, watching her. Her red hair had made it easy for her to decide to go as Red Riding Hood. Well, that and the fact that it was incredibly easy to find sexy costumes for that role. For whatever reason, that was a fairytale that leant itself to images of a sensually dressed redhead.

Tom had been so turned on watching her looking for someone to take upstairs. He'd been even more turned on when she had starting relentlessly flirting with Officer Black, to the point that he leaned over and said something into her ear. She nodded her head and he took her by the hand and headed up the stairs with her. It had brought back very arousing memories of her evening with Big Al.

They had been upstairs about twenty minutes before Tom watched them come back down together. They didn't even attempt to make it seem like they weren't together.

Jessie had looked around to find her Sherlock Holmes and then pointed Tom out to the ersatz policeman. The man smiled even larger, put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him, whispering something in her ear. She got a grin on her face and walked directly over to where Tom was sitting and took a seat next to him.

She put her hand on his thigh and slowly slid it upwards to discover just how turned on he was. With her other hand she turned his face to hers and kissed him, deeply and passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth and swirling it around. He could taste the all too familiar combination of saltiness with a hint of bleach, and knew that Officer Black had, only moments before, deposited his cum in Jessie's mouth.

They kissed for a couple of minutes, sharing what was left over from the other man's cum before she broke off the kiss.

"He wanted me to kiss you," she said. "I told him I was here with my fiancé. He thought it would be hilarious to see me kissing you right after he had his cock in my mouth. He especially loved the fact that you were dressed up as Sherlock. What copper wouldn't want to take the mighty Sherlock down a peg? I didn't argue the point."

Tom looked around and spied Officer Black, trying to look disinterested, but definitely peeking in their direction. The smirk on his face was unforgettable. It stirred up very familiar emotions within him.

For him, a large part of the fantasy of Jessie being with someone else came from a feeling of not being quite good enough to fully satisfy her. The idea of being "put in his place" by someone else who had taken her, accentuated those feelings within him. The smirk of the officer was indicative of his sense of superiority over Tom which fed his feelings of not being quite enough, increasing the intensity of his arousal.

"I was hoping for more from him, you know?" Jessie said to him. "He reminded me a little of Big Al, except for where it really counts, if you know what I mean. He was small. Smaller than you even."

'Smaller than you even' carried with it an implicit assumption that Tom was on the small side, which only further fed the feelings of inadequacy that were a big part of this fantasy for him. Tom was 6" long, almost exactly, and about 5 1/2" in circumference. He knew that meant he was above the current estimates of average in both length and girth. Of course, compared to someone like Big Al or even Harold, he seemed quite small.

Hearing Jessie imply that he may be on the small side seemed to only increase his arousal at the idea of her prowling for other sexual partners.

"I was planning on fucking him, but I figured there have got to be a lot better cocks at this party than that little thing, so way waste it on him? I don't think he minded just getting a blowjob, especially when he got to watch me kiss you afterwards."

"Jesus, Jessie..." Tom groaned.

"You don't mind that we decided to come in separate to let me appear more available, do you?" She asked him. "Do you want me to stop? Maybe go home already?"

"No," he whispered.

"Didn't think so," she said, squeezing his hard cock to emphasize that she knew exactly how much he was enjoying this.

She stood and made her way over to the 'punch' bowl and came away with a red solo cup filled with the beverage. Tom had no idea what was in it, but it was delicious, and potent as hell. He noted that she had deliberately kissed him before getting the drink that would help wash the leftover cum out of her mouth. She wanted him to taste it.

He watched as she struck up a conversation with a cute, petite blonde, dressed up like Little Bo Peep. The costume was clearly designed to look like Bo Peep did in the first Toy Story movie. They had quite a long conversation. As it progressed, Red Riding Hood and Bo Peep clearly began to get more and more interested in comparing notes about their respective fairy tales. Red Riding Hood seemed to want to taste the exposed neck of Bo Peep, perhaps to distract her from her lost sheep?

Even from across the room, Tom could see that Bo was getting flushed and excited.

And then, just when Tom was sure Jessie would be dragging that girl upstairs, she stood and walked away, striking up a conversation with a guy dressed up as Spiderman instead.

-Miss Peep is somehow under the impression, after speaking with Red Riding Hood, that a certain well known British Detective is the only one who might be able to help her find her sheep. Make sure to be very thorough in examining her... situation-

-yes, ma'am-

It still took a little getting used to to have Jessie able to get inside of his head, but he had to admit that it was awfully convenient to be able to share a conversation without anyone being the wiser.

He watched as Bo Peep filled up a cup with the magical punch and then made her way directly towards him. He stood as she arrived, as that was what his mom had always taught him to do when talking with a lady.

"Are you Sherlock Holmes?" She asked with a smile.

"I am, Miss Peep," Tom replied.

"And how, pray tell, did you know who I was?" She asked.

"Simple observation," he declared. "Look around you. Most everyone you see here is famous. You have Spiderman..."

He paused because he could see that the famous superhero was quite enjoying the sight of Red Riding Hood's breasts peeking over the top of her tight bodice, and he had a noticeable lump in the front of his own skintight suit that he seemed to not care too much about.

"... who seems to be very interested in something Red Riding Hood has said, although he's not really looking at her face."

Miss Peep laughed.

"You have Einstein himself, Frankenstein's monster, several Count Draculas, Tom Brady, Pancho Villa, and even Satan. I could go on, but you get the point. It is a collection of well known people. I can see you carrying a shepherd's crook, which means you tend sheep. A pretty little lady who tends sheep and is famous? Why that has to be Little Bo Peep."

"Why you are quite observant," she said, laughing.

Tom bowed a little bit at her compliment.

"Now," Tom asked her, "how can I help you, Miss Peep?"

"Well," she said conspiratorially, "My sheep seem to have gone missing. I could use the assistance of the highly observant, world famous, detective Holmes in locating them. Would you happen to be available?"

"Why yes, I find myself with some free time right now, as a matter of fact. So let me ask you, where were you when you last saw your sheep?"

"Upstairs in one of the bedrooms," she said. She bit her lower lip, and Tom could see that she was just as flushed as she had been when Jessie was nibbling on her neck. It was clear that Jessie had stoked some very strong desires in her, and Tom was clearly about to be the beneficiary of that.

"Well," Tom said, "I find it always best to start at the scene of the crime."

"That is why you have become so famous," she said. "Which is good, because otherwise you wouldn't have been invited to the party."

They both laughed.

She took his hand and led him towards the staircase that he had, just a little earlier, watched Jessie use for her liaison. As they turned to head up the stairs, Jessie came into his head again.

-Enjoy the little morsel I served up for you. Thought you could use a little excitement-

-thank you, ma'am-

-Might as well keep you occupied. I think Spider man is about to find a place to stick that rather large lump he's happily showing off-

They walked up the stairs and Miss Peep led Tom into a bedroom. "I just remembered something," she said with a smile.

"What's that?"

"Last time a sheep went missing, he actually was just hiding under this hoop skirt of mine."

Tom smiled at her. She smiled back.

"It is a big hoop skirt," Tom replied.

"Perhaps you should check for me,"

"Well," he said, "you do have to be thorough when you are a detective."

He got on his hands and knees behind her and lifted up the hoop skirt and slipped underneath it.

His incredible deductive skills led him to two quick observations. First of all, her sheep were not the only things that had gone missing. Apparently the sheep had taken her panties with them. The second was that he was up close and personal with perhaps the finest ass he had ever seen.

Miss Peep was a petite little thing. Her dress would have shown off a bit of cleavage, except that she didn't have much in the way of cleavage to show off. But what she did have was a tight, perfectly shaped, beautiful ass.

"I think it is best if I am very thorough in my investigations," he said from under her skirt.

"I would most definitely agree. I knew you were the right man for the job," she added with a giggle.

He reached up and cupped that most glorious of asses and spread her open and stuck his tongue right into her back passage.

"Oooh, Sherlock!" She exclaimed, "I would have never thought to look there for my sheep.'

"Sometimes things are found where you least expect them."

"Then you better make sure you look really hard," she gasped as he tongued her ass.

"I think I have found another place that needs exploring," he said to her.

"Then you better get looking," she replied.

He reached up and plunged a finger inside her lovely pussy while he continued to tongue her ass.

"Oh sweet jesus, yes," Bo moaned. "I knew getting Sherlock on the case was the right thing to do."

He added a second finger, plunging them aggressively inside of her, while continuing to rim her delightful ass.

"I am not sure you are getting deep enough," she said eventually. "Do you have something you could expand your search with?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Tom said as he crawled out from beneath her hoop skirt.

He bent her forward over the end of the bed and threw the hoop skirt up over her body to expose that glorious backside, then he dropped his drawers as quickly as he could, and without hesitation he slid his cock deep inside her tight little pussy in one quick stroke.

"Oh yesss, Sherlock," she shouted, "I think you've found my sheep."

I turned out to be a much better party than he had expected.


She laid next to Tom on the bed, her arm wrapped around his chest, her breasts pressing into his side.

"God how I love you Tom," she said to him.

"And I, you," he replied.

"I'm so glad you decided to free me from all those boring years without the book. We missed out on so much fun together."

"Indeed," he agreed.

He had thoroughly enjoyed his sloppy seconds... well... thirds actually as Pancho Villa, who turned out to actually be from Mexico had gotten a turn with her after Spider-Man. It meant that Jessie had enough energy to feed back to him yet again. She had almost topped him off completely after all the energy she'd gotten from the party.

Tom had, of course, thoroughly enjoyed his time with Bo Peep. She was incredibly cute, and Jessie wished she had a chance to watch him fuck her tight little ass, but she needed to stock up on energy for both of them.


She sat in principal Skinner's office yet again. He was really upset this time. He had been told about her being caught at the middle school with the boys. The middle school was going to come down really hard on the boys, expecting Jessie or her family to possibly press charges against them. Skinner had apparently recommended that they wait to do something until after he had a chance to talk to Jessie, indicating to them that this would not be the first time she had been caught in such a position.

"Oh, Jessie," he said to her, "what am I supposed to do here?"

For several minutes she listened to his lecture, but eventually she found herself wondering what it was like inside Principal Skinner's head. She found herself letting her thoughts wander out into the endless lake and following the closest thread until she was inside of his head. She could see quite a bit of energy existed there, and the threads were much more neatly organized with much more sophisticated patterns than had existed inside the boys heads that she had explored.

She could see a whole bunch of threads that were very bright at the moment, indicating how intense they were in his conscious thought. Most of them had an almost identical pattern, and as she focused on them, she saw anger, but also a lot concern for her. She could tell that he wanted to help her, but that he was frustrated that nothing he did seemed to change anything.

When she was just about to leave his consciousness, she observed a thread in a different bundle that was glowing ever so slightly. She recognized the patterns in those threads as relating to the ones that she found lit up with the boys that she had experimented with. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she reached out into that flow.

She saw that a very tiny part of Skinner's conscious thought was imagining that he had been the one to find Jessie with those boys. The thought of it clearly intrigued that part of his brain just a little, but she could see that the intensity of the thread was so small that she suspected it barely registered in his brain.

Once again, she was just about to leave his consciousness when a terrible thought occurred to her. She wondered what would happen if she simply fed as much energy as she could into that barely glowing thread. She shuddered at the thought and almost fled from it, but just as she was going back out into the endless lake, she felt that thread glow just a little brighter. It captured her eyes and suddenly all her attention was focused on it. That thread had entered into his active thoughts again very briefly. She found herself fascinated with that occurrence even as she watched the light in the thread die off until there was only the faintest hint of light in it. He clearly had pushed the thought out of his mind very quickly.

Without even realizing she was doing it, she grabbed a bundle of energy from within herself and then reached out and held that tiny little thread, which appeared to be on the edge of disappearing altogether. And then, without considering the consequences, she pushed the energy she had gathered as hard and as fast as she could into that thread.

She saw the thread grow in both size and intensity and begin to glow brighter than any other thread she could see inside of him. Out in the physical realm he stopped talking mid sentence, and cleared his throat. Then he began to fidget.