The Book of Conrad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus, Conrad, FUCK!" Nikki said loudly, his hands slipping under her torso and up to just below her breasts and shoulders. Her elbows were still on the bed, his body pressed into her, the fraction of an inch bounced her back and forth. "Mmphft!Mmphft!Mmphft!Mmphft!"

He wheel barrow fucked her, letting the micro fuck go on, small, short thrusts, her breathing matching, her moans soft and intoxicating.

"God Conrad, push harder baby," Nikki cooed at him. "Shit if I knew you were this good, I'd had moved in on your sooner."

Conrad slid his hands overs Nikki's breasts, her pierced nipple studs in between his fingers, and he pressed hard underneath, pivoted his hips and did a mini squat lifting her up off the bed.

Nikki had a strong core, sensing where this was going and arched her back, she elevated his hands now slid down below her breasts.

She quickly reached for the night stand grabbing her phone and soon had it positioned for a picture. She rustled her hair with the other hands, angling it just right and in the semi-dark bedroom the flash went off. Conrad didn't mind, he turned his head so he would not be recognizable.

Nikki took several pictures, Conrad bucked into her body, before moving her back towards the bed, slipped out of her, his wet, massive and erect cock still pulsing after being inside her for the last 30 minutes. Nikki's phone went on the night stand and she slipped onto her pillows, positioning herself, legs spread wide, her flexibility showing, knees high and her wet, engorged cunt, warm and ready for more.

"Finish the job Conrad," she said with a grin, staring at the bobbing cock as the large, muscular, man got on the bed and crawled to her. She held her arms out wide, her entire body was there for his pleasure.

Conrad was tempted to go back down on her, the plumb, ripe, cunt would have tasted so amazing, her could smell her sex, her hair, the scents of the essential oils. He sensed she wanted to conclude their late afternoon tryst and climbed on top and thrust his cock as hard, fast and deep as he could.

"Finish me baby, please give that cock to me! GOD YES!" She cried out, her body shuddering with orgasm as the inches passed over her spot. She gripped his body with her legs pulling him deeper. "Fuck! Mmmmmm."

Conrad pushed back through her legs gripping him and thrust in again and again. She moaned, cried out, sighed, yelled, and pushed her fingers into his back flesh as he pounded her.

He rode her for 10 good minutes, the bed rocking her bodying being drug back and then pushed forward each time, her hair splayed out on the pillows. He braced himself on the bed pumping like the machine he was, a piston through the chamber hitting a spark on every thrust forward.

"JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CUM!" She finally screamed, his tingling turned to the spark the lit his climax, the warm rush almost passing through her to her lips, they opened. "YESSSS!"

Conrad filled her battered pussy with his milk, not slowing down he timed his spurts with his thrusts and filled her further getting a little deeper before receding, finally holding it inside.

"OH MY GOD!" Nikki wailed holding him tight, her eyes closed, a little sweat on her brow, her mouth now into his neck as he curled into her, holding onto her as the last of his cock spasms sent cum inside.

"Stay there" she whispered, licking and kissing his neck, down his chin to his mouth, her tongue deep inside his mouth now, this moment more intimate than the last, almost transactional the 45 minutes of hard sex. "Stay there."

His cock was getting limp, though its presence now like that of your average guy, her lips continued to press his, tongues dancing. Her hands were his his hair, on his neck, rubbing his shoulders. Conrad elbows were on each side of her face, hands pressing against her cheeks then running fingers through our braided hair.

Conrad caught himself, there was tenderness, there was caring here. He didn't think this woman, this situation, so fast would be here invoking Conradism #4 - "The minute you feel she's letting you in close to her heart, turn do SOMETHING to bring it back to the carnal nature of sex."

Afraid of the moment he could only think of one nasty thing he could pull, something he rarely did. He pulled his hips back sliding out of her, let her face go, their lips separated and he went down to her breasts, sucking on the nipple studs, pulling them up.

She groaned in disappointment, the moment was soft and endearing, she wanted more, but now his teeth pressed uncomfortably into her nipple flesh turning it back to sex. He did this alternatively, his hand moving down, pressing on her stomach, his mouth now kissing the flesh on her torso, making his way down. She gasped thinking of what he might do

"Oh Christ," she moaned, his mouth moving into her wet, cum filled pussy. She'd been with some freaky dudes, but this was a first for her.

Conrad's kinks were boundless, his tongue excavated his own semen, collecting each drop. He devoured the cream pie, gathering, not swallow, licking, letting some pool inside of her until he scooped it all up, sucking his lips closed and then moved to her face.

"Give it to me Baby," Nikki now turned on and joined in his kink, now wanting the sweet potion of sexual fluids, it was all carnal. His pressed lips pushed against hers, opening them then to release ounces of pure lust drink. Their tongues shared the salty, tangy, thick covering, their mouths covering each other alternatively.

Nikki, a freak herself, felt the need to one up him and with her feet pushed him off of her. "Kneel there," she said moving his knees forward above her waist. "Feed it to me."

His dangling, wet, limp cock drizzled the remnants of his orgasm on her stomach, he leant forward so its head was just above her face. She got on her elbows and took him in her mouth, sucking hard, getting what ever was left inside there, like a piece of spaghetti it disappeared into lips.

Conrad squatted down, letting her rest back, her eyes looking up at him, her hands now on his balls, his arse cheek, massaging them, like squeezing would give her more. The moment of closeness then devouring his own load had began the recovery and feeling her fingers on his ballsack he began to swell again. Nikki popped it out of her mouth and began to stroke the object of her desire back to life.

"Well, well my dear Conrad, you have both stamina and recovery," Nikki said smiling, her hunger a pleasant surprise for Conrad, she rubbing up the growing shaft and down over his balls, running her fingers back to tickle his anus. "This is my lucky day."

Nikki put her mouth back on the cock, reaching back with one arm, getting the pillows so she was propped up, the angle of her mouth and face just right. She took him inch by inch, forcing her way on the shaft until over half of it was inside her throat. He was soooo big!

Conrad knew at this angle she would get much more, looking down at her pushing down on the length he smiled and pulled out.

"Turn around," he said motioning for her to reverse her feet and head, he got up off the bed for a moment and helped her so her head was no at the foot of the bed. He took her head in her hands, she met his hands and looked trusting up into his eyes.

Nikki's look was of shear lust, and amazement she had found someone who could rival her kink, delightfully punish her desires. He remained on the floor, dangling the cock then letting her take it in her mouth. The bed was high enough, he leant forward adjusting her jawline and neck and he began to push forward.

"Ummmgftt" she muttered the cock sliding inside past where it was before. Nikki's eyes got wide, Conrad doubting she's taken something his size all the way inside her throat. He knew there was one way, and one way only the first time. He thrust his hips, with his weight forward, his shaft wanting to bend, it wasn't moving for a second, then two, then to forced it's way deep. "UMMMGGFFTT!!!"

He pulled back, her face red struggling to breath, her hands now on his hips, pushing him away so he paused. Then Nikki pulled on his thighs, wanting it again, his hips powering inside all the way this time, his balls on her nose, feeling her nose ring. He pulled back and thrust again.

"Ummmgftt,UMMMGGFFTT!!!" Nikki struggled but wanted this suddenly, something she hadn't done, not like this, but she wanted fucked upside down in her face. Conrad began to shorten the length of his push and pull back, getting a sweet rhythm, her hands now massaging his cheeks, her first finger exploring. He felt her on the rim of his arse, playing around, the other on his balls and the amount of shaft he wasn't sending inside.

"Naughty girl," Conrad said getting her eyes as he looked down. "Hang on you naught, nasty girl."

Before he started she shoved her first finger inside his arse, sending his hips forward on her face hard cock deep inside her throat. He felt nothing like this ever before and the surprise, with the dominance of him punishing her throat, jumpstarted his second orgasm. He pulled back and thrust back inside holding it there and releasing.

"Taste IT my CUM BABY!" and Conrad sent his load straight to her stomach, holding it inside her throat for a moment before pulling out.

"Occhhh (coughing) My God," Nikki said, cum drizzling on her face, on her lip, his cock head held a string from it's slit to her chin. "You're a fucking freak."

"Yes I am," Conrad said and gave his cock back to her to clean. The camera on her phone, sitting on the nightstand, had been set to record.

-------------------------------------------------

"Of course he would have younger girlfriend," Jazz said to the group and stormed out after hearing the staff in the lounge talk about seeing Mr. Powers (Conrad) on the floor at a local bartender.

"They were dancing on the outskirts of the mosh pit, real alternative stuff," Jason Zamus, the science teacher continued raising an eyebrow at Jazz's departure. "The bartender is half his age, first thought she might be a daughter until, well, you know they danced. Tattoos, piercing, long braided hair, skinny and dressed, well for a concert."

"Jason, what does that even mean," Jazz said suddenly back in the room, having been just outside listening, now back and glaring at him. "Dressed for a concert?"

"Well. Jazz." he said pausing to acknowledge her tone, her reappearance, then sarcastically sounded like a fashion reporter on the red carpet. "I'd call it a laced bra and panties set with a shear skirt, bedazzled in some way so it shined with the spot lights. No, let me be correct, it shimmered, sparkled you might say. The combo went well with her nose ring and dozen other piercings that I could see, anyway."

Jazz gave Jason that "look" many of the teachers would say she had when upset and just leaned back into the wall to listen some more. Jazz now became annoyed with this information, but wanted as much as possible.

"After dancing close, real close, for a couple songs, even though they were fast songs, they made their way into the chaos of the mosh pit," Jason continued. "That was it. We stayed there another hour and didn't see them come out."

Jazz just turned, leaving the group and moved down the hall, back to her room and shuffled about some things on her desk, wondering why she was upset. She had no claim to him, she's shown no inkling nor did she imagine he did.

It happened the weekend Conrad and Nikki were at a concert Jazz and Doug had their usual "before the basketball season weekend". They went somewhere without the kids, had the same conversations, the same missionary sex and were on their phones or computers more than having actual interaction.

For the few days since, she had been pleasuring herself more, taking more baths, pushing her cunt with her hand, almost to punish Doug for his lack of manhood, weak lovemaking. She really wasn't thinking of Conrad at all during that time, but that changed on Monday when Jazz saw after him outside the school.

Jazz was heading home when she caught Conrad stretching beside the weight room exit after a work out, before a bike ride, his body on full display dressed in spandex, arms and legs thicker from the pump. She drove by slowly, watching him stretch, bending over, then up, doing some side bends - Then she looked down and saw "it".

The spandex suspended his cock, perfectly outlined, curving up and to the right (as she faced him), flaccid, it was thick and long. She could feel the saliva in her throat trigger like there was a dinner bell somewhere.

There used to be a commercial that had women objectifying men by asking "boxers or briefs". Jazz and her college friends could spot the difference after a lot of practice, and a horned up Jazz would add "cut or not cut" to the banter. She had a skill for the later and Conrad was definitely cut.

She rushed home, running another bath, settled in imagining his cock inside her while her fingers battered her pussy. Fucking him in her mind was "okay" because she was just objectifying the penis, not the man. Her angst for her husband grew while she got off to herself, his lovemaking was pathetic she thought has he often quickly came, mostly pursued her on Sunday nights, rolling off and falling quickly to sleep.

In he tub, knuckle deep, she would imagine "it" springing out of the spandex, grow as she held it, in the tub she would trace along her lip imagining the soft velvety head, then take the finger down between her breasts and to her cunt below the water. She would fuck his cock in her mind reaching two or three fingers inside.

It didn't help that Conrad was very attentive over the last two months, stopping in at least twice a day to just say "Hi". A couple times a week he would stay, asking her a benign question that would lead to her venting and over sharing about things between her and Doug.

She would make a comment and his response would be thoughtful and open, so she would expound and tell him more and he would ask even more questions. Her desire for Conrad's physical attributes was being matched and surpassed by the man's interest in her.

When her daughter Monica, an all-state cross country runner, was recovering from an illness, he supported her choices in treatment, though Doug had doubts. Her daughter didn't want to sit out the season and against medical advice they allowed her to keep running, sided more by Jazz than Doug. Conrad didn't judge, didn't suggest, just affirmed their right to allow their daughter to keep participating.

Conrad heard more of the angst between her and Doug and relating it to his ex-wife only when Jazz asked him direct questions. In ways she wanted him to pile on telling her how right, or wrong, she was instead he offered their similar situation and let Jazz draw the lines. Conrad would expertly divert to her emotion or train of thought, exploring her feelings rather than droning on about his unsuccessful attempts at love.

Jazz felt empowered, and felt his power both in the positions he took, his methods, his physical appearance and stature. Conrad had kept his distance just far enough while endearing himself to her. Her desire for his physique, knowing a little about what he was swinging inside his pants, playing out in long bathtub sessions were equal to the cherished moments they had during the day.

Conradism #5 - See the opening and swiftly take the opening. Short of her pushing you away, complete the first sexual transaction with no hesitation.

Conrad had seen Mr. Zamus on the outskirts of the mosh pit at the concert and purposefully pulled Nikki closer, dancing and feeling her body, all of her body, in plain sight. This turned into the catalyst and all it took over the next weeks to rev Jazz up were two ingredients - being alone with Jazz and SHE asking about HIS girlfriend, Nikki, with some sort of judgement attached to the conversation in Jazz's voice.

"He might need to get some of that low-T medication, but you didn't hear that from me" Jazz said leaving Conrad's office that Friday, she sharing more about their intimacy than before. Conrad felt them approaching that line, and prepared to cross it swiftly.

Conrad was feeling extra horny, Nikki had been gone a few days and seeing Jazz, her blouse a slight bit open and tight, her breasts inviting. He sat in his office and contemplated where and when. She noticed his hungry eyes more and more and she dressed to invite them almost daily. At church that Sunday she even prayed for it to happen, Doug asleep after the game, her mind drifty and rationalizing her need for Conrad.

The school building used to house more students and Conrad commanded was 6-12 grades that were spread out throughout the large space. Jazz had two rooms, one for her middle school classes and another for her one high school class.

It was late in the day on Friday and Conrad timed it perfectly, the classroom emptied out, exited that area of the building, leaving Jazz alone. She rarely left, he watched as the rest of the classrooms emptied out and then slipped around the lockers and into her room.

Walking in he saw that she was bent over writing something, her back to him, his imagination seeing her naked, arse presenting itself for his pleasure. He started to get erect, his heart raced, it was time and knew he wasn't turning back.

"We can get you a stand up desk if you'd like Mrs. Kinney," Conrad said in a smart tone, now leaning against the doorway's frame waiting for her to turn, admiring the view.

Jazz didn't stop writing still putting down her last thought on paper, not giving him any heed or attention, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She let one cheek relax as the other flex, pulling the tight slacks further up her beautiful crevasse before abruptly stoping, setting her pen down emphatically, turning to face her boss.

"So you can put that in the budget?" she said, seemingly loss for a good comeback, transition or whatever got her to what was really on her mind. She liked their flirting, the coy banter that skirted the edges. "A standing desk sounds like a luxury of sorts. Why would you get that for me?"

"Why not?" Conrad asked then affirmed her contributions to the school, letting her be the hungry one. "You work harder than anyone around, why shouldn't you get one?"

"People might think, well, think things," Jazz said, awkwardly blending her erotic thoughts with reality having been playfully accused of becoming the 'Principal's Pet'. "Even though they know you have a girlfriend now. I mean you're in here a lot you know, people notice."

"So this is about me having a girlfriend?" Conrad said seeing the opening and closing the door, staring intently into her face. "Or is it about something else..."

Jazz did get nervous, she saw him close the door, glanced down to see some protrusion in his pants, the head pushing fabric. For so long she doubted she'd ever be here and even behind a closed door doubted it was going anywhere. She didn't doubt her attraction to this man in this moment or what she would do if the line was crossed.

Conrad let the silence sit a minute and held her eyes with his, the words "something else..." hung between them, tethering their thoughts together.

He move two steps closer, within arms reach, she just stared into his eyes, then Jazz transfixed on his strong jaw line.

Conrad took one more step. No words, just each taking in the heat of the moment, stirring physical responses that rippled through their bodies.

"It's something else," she said giving permission, her eyes closing as Conrad leant in and aggressively pressing his mouth on hers, sliding a hand behind her back. Jazz melted into his touch, she pushed her lips against his, taking this moment. Jazz could feel her heart racing, blood pumping hard, for the first time in years.