The Book of Conrad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The senior stopped in her tracks and watched, it heated up quickly and she knew what it meant to see her teacher kneel down in front of a man (her boyfriend's favorite). She felt the bag heavy on her shoulder and peeled it off, opened and soon had the camera with the telephoto lens pointing in the two lovers direction.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," she said again and again, snapping digitally incriminating photo after digitally incriminating photo, zooming in enough to get the gist of Mrs. Kinney giving Mr. Powers a nice, deep blow job. "My God, woman, enjoy it a little more."

Evangeline got a little nervous, standing in the field, taking pictures, not sure what she thought of this, what she was going to do with them. Her angst for her teacher, who was taking a cock deep, had her mind spinning of possibilities.

"I'm guessing I deserve an "A" and an extension," Evangeline said, putting the camera back on her back and walking to her car.