The Book of Conrad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back briefly she gasped, "Oh God, I want this."

Jazz moved a hand behind his neck, fully committed to the kiss now and Conrad wrapped his fingers in her other hand, still pulling her closer. She felt him for the first time, his power, the erection pushing, fighting to be felt, it was at her stomach.

"Touch it," Conrad said and moved her hand to it, covering hers with his and pressing it into the bulge. He wanted this too, but oh did she want to feel it's swollen hardness.

Their mouths didn't separate, tongues now finding each other, stopping only to get a breath, to shift sides, joining again. Conrad kept turning up the heat, sliding his hand down onto her arse, lightly rubbing and pressing his fingers there over the fabric, flirting with the sides of her waistline while her hand rubbed up and down over his cock.

Conrad let her go, still kissing, eagerly unbuttoning his suit pants, unzipping and Jazz joined in, parted the top and with her hands spread them wide enough to fall around his hips. She knew she'd see briefs and her fingers pinched the undergarment's waistline and pulling them down enough so her hands could hold the throbbing object of her desire.

Jazz pulled off of their kiss, both opening their eyes looking at each other's wet mouths before she slowly lowered into a squat before him, a sly grin appeared while she touched, and held it's mammoth shaft and balls.

"My Dear Conrad, it's amazing," jazz said looking directly at it, starting at the slit in the tip.

The flow of clear liquid had wetted his briefs and now met Jazz's lips when face moved to the head, sliding over her lips, her eyes looked up, holding Conrad's. Watching him she kissed the tip, and then kissed her way down the shaft. One hand cupped his balls, eyes glued to his face which contorted with pleasure. Jazz moved her mouth wrapping sideways around the thick shaft, the other hand now pressing against the opposite side from her face.

"Ohhhhh Jazz," Conrad whispered, not remembering where they were. "You're going to take the whole thing."

"Cute," she giggled, now wanting to drive him crazy.

Jazz slid top to bottom and under, using her wide mouth from below to take his balls into her mouth with and suck alternatively. She was delighted that he was shaved clean everywhere down there.

"Jesus Christ you're good," Conrad sighed, spurring more suction and her hands now pulling at his hips. Her hands stroked his cock slowly while she sucked and pulled on his sack. Jazz stopped playing with him below and began sliding her tongue up the shaft till she got to the head again.

Conrad was pleased, her tongue wrapped around the head swirling around and around, her wide mouth was able to do things, and created heat and warmth. He thought she would be slightly timid, she was not, exploring his entire cock before playing with the tip.

"OH, Baby, Yes....Oh..." Conrad thought for a moment she was stirring a release when shit pressed her tongue to the tip, taking in his pre-cum, lapping at it while stroking with both hands.

"Not yet, Gorgeous, I want that somewhere else," Jazz said holding his cock, studying it while his desire subsided some.

"Mmmmm, Baby, that feels so good," Conrad said softly, her mouth now covering the head and pushing back into her throat a few inches and coming back, lips suctioned against the shaft, popping it in before letting it enter again. He was feeling the classroom wasn't the safest area to complete this transaction. "I know you want this inside you, let's go meet in your store room on the west side of the building."

Jazz heard him but didn't want to give up playing with her new toy, appealing spit to the head, popping it in and applying more. She stayed a virgin in college by learning that giving head and blow jobs kept her boyfriends happy. This worked through her sophomore year until she met someone who she thought she was going to marry.

Jazz upped the game, not wanting to give Conrad what he wanted, holding his cock out straight and began to slowly take more than the few inches. He was hers now, and she drove it deeper in her throat.

"Oh CHRIST!" Conrad exclaimed, her head pushing on to his dick halfway, then further, then further. Jazz knew how to keep her men satisfied, a skill she had rarely used over the last 10 years. She pulled back and pushed forward, angled her face just right, relaxing and letting the cock push all the way inside, his balls now on her chin, the smell of him getting her so wet. "You're so fucking good baby! Such a prize!"

Pulling her face back she placed her hands on his hips and began pumping his cock with her mouth, sending it mostly inside her throat with each thrust. He lowered his hands and soon was fucking her face, taking her lead, pumping it the extreme surprise of her initiative driving him close to the brink.

"Hold on," he said and pulled her face to him and released a load inside her throat, she pulled closer, letting the spasms coat her insides without gagging, her eyes were fixed up, strained, holding him deep.

Conrad began to pull out slowly, she inhaled through her nose, smelling the cum as the tip emerged, she covered it with her mouth and sucked the semen out of him, not wanting it anywhere but her stomach.

He reached down as she released him and pulled up his pants, knowing where they were, then as she turned to leave, pulled her close and kissed her cum soaked lips and mouth. Jazz loved sharing her prize and began to give it back as their tongues danced. They kissed a little longer, both looked at each other, then around the room and smiled.

"Well, that was something," Jazz said.

"Yes, Jazz, you were magnificent," Conrad said and they both headed for the door.

-------------------------------------------------

Conrad's load was swimming in her belly, nourishing her since the 120 lb. Jazz didn't eat lunch often, and barely consumed 1200 calories a day. She was staring out the window in her classroom, standing, phone in her hand, waiting the "itch" she had developed.

"I need help moving a sofa in he DMACC room" her text read and she was waiting a reply, one that if answered right she'd answer a long, burning question. "What does a large dick feel like inside?"

Doug was her first and only. She had often wondered what other cocks were like, listening to friends talk of their man's endowment or fucking skills. Her mother's prudish nature and demeanor embedded as she'd be embarrassed when the conversation tilted in her direction, her friends prying for any information on her sex life.

"Doug's great!" she would exude and make some weak attempt at describing sex like they may have had it early on when they were in school.

"Right after school." Conrad's text reply read, a 30 minute wait, her juices began to flow.

She had sucked her share of long cocks, thick cocks, dating at least five guys in college and a few just random pick ups. Justin, her first, was average and Doug was a little longer and thicker than him, but Conrad had superior length and girth to any that penetrated her mouth.

Jazz checked in with her kids, all going to practices, all busy until five or so, giving her time as her husband coached. She chuckled a little to herself that there was not one pang of guilt associated with her swallowing his monster and being his cum sucker. She did hesitate only a little before texting him, and now felt nervous only for her performance and how her body would react.

One sorority sister, Nevaeh, an African-American girl who had a white mother, skin creamy like milk chocolate, would tease Jazz about her lack of a arse. Jazz stood thinking of those days, her inner thighs moist with anticipation.

"Oh, sister, you're tiny bottom couldn't handle my man," she would say about the all African-American football player she was dating. She'd shake her cheeks at Jazz and say, "You got to have one like mine."

It was time.

She walked down the hall, the rush of kids to leave, teachers to meetings or to coach, emptied the building pretty fast. She tugged on the locked door before using her key to open, slid into the room and texted Conrad - "I'm here."

She hit send and heard a phone in the corner to her right "ding", spinning her to see Conrad, who had let himself in and moved swiftly to her, pulling by the arm, his mouth covering her large lips. She dropped her phone, his hands moved to her blouse unbuttoning the top button, then the next, then moving to the edge of it and pulling it up over her torso. They broke their kiss only to let it go over her head.

Jazz stood back, looking at him as she reached around to release her bra. She hesitated a few seconds, his eyes painting her body, he scanned every inch of skin in the low light. She released it, showing her small breasts, tiny nipples now protruding a 1/4 inch in the coolness of the room. Conrad kept looking at her, undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt and soon his shoulders, chest, and abs were on display for her.

Both moved in and pressed their hands into each other's chest. Conrad rolled the nipples, on in each hand, Jazz massaged his pectorals, before inverting her hands and sliding them down and under his waist line. He gasped as she now held his cock in her hands and moved her lips to his nipples sucking on them, freeing his hands to undo his pants. Her hands inside helped her quickly slide his briefs, pants to the ground, and he stepped out of his shoes and socks and was first to be naked, standing erect before her while she moved to fully disrobe.

Stepping out of her flats, panties, and slacks, Jazz stood just inches from his erect cock, reaching down to hold it, one hand under, one hand over. She smiled and watched Conrad, his arms now at his side, letting her worship the flesh she was about to receive.

He noticed the triangle of stubble between her legs, her pussy trimmed but not bare. He wanted so badly to taste her, but not here and not now. It was time to begin a long, serious game of flesh meeting flesh for flesh sake.

He lifted a hand, moved forward and placed it on her cheek, almost palming the left side of her head, fingers spread out, her mouth taking in the thumb, her hands now gripping a part of the long, still growing, shaft. Her eyes hungry looking at him, her tongue and lips sucking and licking.

He moved his strong hands to her waist, running them up her skinny torso to her shoulders. She was light, less weight than he normally benched during warm ups. His plan to take her from behind shifted and he pressed up under her arms lifting her off the ground.

Jazz swung her legs around his body, pinching above his hips, her breasts now in his face while he slid his hands down her trunk, wrapping around her body. Conrad felt how light she was, smiling looking up at her, pivoting his hips to point his cock upwards before letting her go a little, lowering her cheeks towards the dagger want to pierce them.

Her hands let go, and made their way to his cheeks, pulling him up as she leant down for a wet, tongue braided kiss. She felt the tip against the flesh of one orb, searching, sliding away from the mark, causing Conrad to lift her a little, it leaving clear fluid in her crevasse before tickling her anus. It pressed against the taint between before she felt it part her flesh.

In an instant the head of his might was inside her.

"Ohhhhh, Conrad, yes," Jazz said, kissing him again, her mouth dominating now, covering, sucking on one lip then the other, separating as her head kicked back, another inch, maybe two expanding her with it's thickness. "OH! OH! MMMMMmmmmpft."

He held her there, looking around, he wanted to dictate the entry and saw the large ottoman by the comfortable couch/chairs. He stepped slowly, holding her there, squatted down, sending another two inches inside.

"OHHHHHHhhh, Conrad...." Jazz felt the size expand her just before he set her down, her cheeks hitting the cool vinyl, the cock pull out a little while Conrad's knees hit the surface. "Baby, I want it sooooo bad."

Hearing her whispers, getting her positioned with his hands, still inside but back to about were the head of his cock ended, he pulled back and began to drive slowly forward, pushing her body just with his cock. Jazz spread and laid her legs almost flat, showing her flexibility, bracing to take each inch.

"Oh, OH, Oh, SHIT YES! Ohhhhhh, MMMMMmmpft, OHHH! OH FUCK YES!" she exclaimed as each inch made it's way inside, her arms wrapped around his neck now, mouth pressed into his neck while she called out in ecstasy. Later she would figured she orgasmed three times on that first drive, Conrad pushing balls deep into his host.

Conrad held it there, her breathing heavy, her eyes looking all over his face, hands now on his cheeks while both surveyed their first moment joined. She gave a half/smile, half orgasm face before kissing him again deep he felt her shudder against his body and around his cock.

Conrad saw in Jazz's eyes a real appreciation, not just want, not just carnal lust, he was giving her something, besides his length and girth, Jazz was starved for and it triggered Conrad. He pulled back slowly, the disappointment of his cock leaving showing in her face, the hope of returning in her hands pulling on his shoulders. Conrad thrust back forward with all his might, pulled back and thrust again.

AHHHHHHHhhhhhmmpft! AHhhhhhmpftttt!," Jazz screamed out, taken by surprise, his cock ripping through her it felt like, her body possibly ready, fluids now rushing to help her cunt reduce the friction of all his weight pushing through his penis.

She had closed her eyes, not even knowing, she looked up and saw an angry face, hands now on her hips, Conrad pulling out. The heat created in two thrusts getting cooled, she felt him turn her effortlessly, her face all of a sudden on the carpet in the room, she pressed up with her hands.

Conrad saw marriage in her eyes. He felt her cheating heart on her husband, though created by his own pursuit, it brought his feelings back to his wife leaving him after an affair. It brought him back to the moment he walked in on them, the large black man's arse high in the air, pumping again and again into his wife Jessica.

He pushed forward, mounted the flesh from behind, her personality, her face blurred under the hurt that was always released at some point in these affairs. Conrad pulled her hips onto the hard flesh saber penetrating, her wailing echoing in the room. He felt her panty under his knee and picked it up, the cruelness welled up inside, his unspokenConradism #6 was born and surfaced in his brain - "All married women deserved the affair that breaks them physically, mentally and spiritually."

Jazz pushed back just to get her balance, the cock sliding hard inside, Conrad's aggression seemed excessive, though her pussy pulsed with delight and discomfort while he pulled back and thrust again. She felt him cover her back with his body, leaning over, hands beside her, his cock only pulling half as far back, his thrusts not as weight bearing. She felt cloth against her mouth, fingers stuffing what she determined quickly were her panties in her mouth, and then the sinister voice.

"You wouldn't want your colleagues to hear and walk in on you taking me again and again," Conrad hissed. "I would proudly keep fucking my cum slut's body as they turned in disgust."

Jazz shuddered, both from hearing his words cut into her mind sharply and her body responding to being penetrated deeply, pushing through her pussy now soaked with her third orgasm. Jazz turned her head to see him driving in and out of her cunt, his face distant and angry.

Conrad began to pound and pound and pound faster and harder. Her panties lodged in her mouth muffling the groans, grunts and cries. They were on the northeastern most part of the building, no people around, the muffled noise barely detectable outside the room. Conrad pulled her hips every time, driving deep again and again.

"MMmmpffft, MMMMMMPFFFT!" Jazz would get out, her hips now pushing back, his drive and stamina strong. They fucked, bucked, fucked and bounced against each other in some manner for the next 15 minutes. She alternated her elbows down on the surface, hands up, arms crossed, and looking back. Conrad had a serious, focused look, her pussy getting warmer, and wetter with every passing minute. He was all over her now, up on his knees, rocking her body, sending numbing shots of electricity through the sensory nerves all over her body.

"You. Don't. De. Serve. My. Cock," Conrad said pumping her mercilessly, her eyes now closed, and head down, bracing and taking each drive. "Your. Cunt. Is. Now. Mine."

Changing the pace a little he slowed, leant forward and his hand was now wrapped in her hair. He pulled her up off her elbows, back now arched, straining so the pulling didn't hurt in her scalp. Her eyes were big as he pulled further than she could give him, the hurt now real.

"Feel the pain slut, feel it," He hissed at her. "Your family feels this pain with every stroke that you now can't live without."

'Holy hell," she said inaudible into her panties, now up as her chin was high and pointed out due to the hair pulling. straining her head to the side as he pulled she could now see him teeth almost bared, his salt-n-pepper hair, bangs over his eyes some. He tightened the pull, it now officially painful, her inaudible "Jesus Christ" exclaimed muffled into her panty filled mouth.

Conrad flipped. This had happened before with his married conquests, visualizing his ex-wife after the infidelity, his treatment of her the last time they were together just before signing the papers. He hurt his wife; he hurt Felishia; he hurt Shirley and now he was hurting Jasmine. He pulled back harder, pumped the body of now faceless woman, Jazz taking on his ex's features as his mind turned on Conrad again. He slid his other hand around the front of her neck, feeling the throat, holding her steady while hey both rocked to the rhythm of his satisfaction, cock driving in and out, in and out.

Jazz had worked the panty almost out, fearing things were going sideways and she wanted to communicate with Conrad. For him to hear the non-muffled voice. His fingers around her throat, pressing in light now, hair still being yanked back, concerned her greatly, the pump of his cock still sending shock waves across her flesh. The room spun a bit, his hand began to close tighter, releasing, tighter, releasing. She knew he wouldn't go too far, and she spit the cloth out, not taking any chances and cried out.

"Conrad, fill me with your seed," Jazz said, now looking back at him. His eyes softened, seeing her, released her hair, released her throat and in an instant he released deep inside her wet, warm, throbbing pussy.

"Holy Christ!" Conrad blurted out, his cock spasming with each release of his stream. "OHhhhhhh, Jazzzzzz!

She climaxed hearing her name, the last of many, their fluids mixing. His body was shaking now pressed on top of her, his cock slowly receding, his hips pulling it back and out of her body.

He let go of her, scrambled rudely for his clothes and left her naked in her own classroom.

-------------------------------------------------

Evangeline was late with her assignment again, Mrs. Kinney giving her "one last extension" to turn in the media production assignment. The camera bag was on her back, and Evangeline was hiking through the small field, taking a short cut to the parking lot, grumbling to herself.

"She's got to have it one way, I mean you'd like one more day wouldn't make that big of a deal," Evangeline said about Jazz's strict grading practices for the media class. Thinking of her she looked up at the school, her classroom was on this back side, and though Evangeline was a good 50 yards away she could see Mrs. Kinney...and the principal...and..."Holy shit they're making out."