The Book of David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherys cried out as orgasm took her, a familiar sound that somehow felt new, since there wasn't a wall between us to muffle the noise. And then she was pulling both the tan woman and her girlfriend together to sloppily exchange wet kisses.

At last, our hostess turned to me and wiped Cherys' love nectar from her face. She was a strikingly beautiful Latina, with high cheekbones and sharp, dark eyes to highlight her beautiful face. While looking at me, she asked aloud, "So he's the one?"

Nataliya answered. "Yes, he is Danielle's younger brother. I've had him myself."

"Well, as long as you have Nataliya's recommendation... That's the most important thing. I'm Carmita, pleased to meet you." She got off the bed and held out her hand, and I found myself automatically responding to her imperious tone.

I half-bowed as I took her hand, not shaking it, but rather holding it up respectfully and bringing my lips within an inch of her knuckles. "Pleased to meet you. You have a lovely house."

Carmita smiled, "Little charmer, isn't he?"

I pretended not to notice her calling me 'little', despite her being about a foot shorter than me. And she was oblivious to her nudity while I fought the urge to let my eyes rove over her perky breasts and dynamite ass. Without letting go of my hand, she pulled me to her, wrapped her left hand behind my head, and dragged me into a passionate kiss.

She tasted spicy and exotic, similar to Nataliya, just a different flavor. Instinctively I wrapped her up and actually lifted her into the air, holding her petite body in my arms while I swung her around and dipped her backwards, my lips never leaving hers.

When we finally broke for air, she positively glowed at me. "Wow. Tonight, you're here for someone else. But promise me you'll do that again sometime."

"Yes, ma'am." I gently set her down, and then looked around at the six beautiful women around me, five of whom were now naked while I remained fully clothed. "Now, will someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

I first looked to my sister, who shrugged and had an expression on her face which clearly said, 'Don't look at me.'

Then Nataliya got my attention, she was the only one still dressed. "You're here because I have a favor to ask of you. And we're all here because I thought it would be best for making Maria comfortable. You see, I want you to take her virginity."

Immediately I glanced over at Maria, who was cuddled up to Leslie and watching me with that nervous expression again. Nataliya continued her explanation. "Our parents had us in Orthodox all-female schools growing up. She barely met any boys and had no idea how to interact with them. She'd experimented with her friends and was comfortable with girl-lovers, but never had a man. I was much the same way my first year."

I kept my gaze on Maria, who was completely nude, and my eyes drank in her slender curves and model thin body. She looked so fragile and scared. Meanwhile, Nataliya stepped forward and now began pulling off my clothes. "Now Carmita has been throwing these parties every month since last year. Maria has been coming with us since school started and she has explored so much more of her sexuality with us, becoming comfortable with her libido. But she wants a man and she asked me to help her. I immediately thought of you. That is why I came to you that one night and asked you to gently make love to me. It was a 'test run' of sorts."

By now, I was fully naked and my hard cock was pointing up almost vertically. Maria was quite beautiful and the prospect of being her first had my dick harder than it'd been in months. Nataliya finally finished up. "When I told Carmita what was going on, she offered the master bedroom."

"A girl's first time should be in a proper bed and she wanted her friends around her, especially her sister," our hostess stated. "Besides, it gave me a good excuse to bring Cherys in here."

I looked back to my sister. "Did you know any of this?"

Danielle shook her head, still bewildered herself.

Nataliya cut in. "Uh, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to risk David finding out."

"What?" I asked. "Like I would have said 'no'?"

"Well..." Nataliya blushed and looked at the floor. "You are a young man, and yet sometimes your big head gets in the way, makes you hesitate. But your little head has no conscience. And there is a willing, naked woman who wants you to make love to her."

At this point, Leslie led Maria over to the bed. I watched the beautiful young girl, every muscle toned, every erotic curve on display for me. Nataliya had a point. If I had a few nights to think about this, I might question the wisdom of having sex with someone I'd met only thirty minutes ago. My morals might wonder about sleeping with someone I barely knew and had no emotional attachment to.

But right now, my dick was making the decision for me. I was rock hard and the damn thing was actually twitching in anticipation. Perhaps something in my eyes changed or my muscles tensed, because Nataliya quickly put a hand to my chest and stopped me as I began moving towards the bed.

"Ooh, wait, wait. You are too... eager, right now. Let me take the edge off." And with that, Nataliya sank to her knees in front of me, fisted my cock, and sucked the mushroom head into her hot mouth.

I groaned, my knees buckled, and had to remind myself to stay upright lest I fall flat on my ass. And as Nataliya's impish tongue danced around my crown, I was already imagining it was her little sister blowing me so wonderfully.

Maria, virginal Maria, for her part was reclined against the headboard with Leslie molding their naked bodies together. Leslie was whispering something into Maria's ear, words that made Maria squeeze her eyes shut and moan while Leslie caressed the teenager's breasts and rubbed at her clit.

I held Nataliya's head while she bobbed and weaved around my shaft. Her own hands went to the straps of her dress and disrobed herself until her naked tits were also bobbing and weaving. She assumed, correctly, that the sight of them bouncing around would bring me off that much faster. And I groaned as my hips began their telltale twitching as orgasm approached.

Cherys was still on the other side of the bed and reclining against the headboard, moaning in ecstasy while keeping her gaze on Leslie and Maria. Carmita had returned to her spot between Cherys' legs. And Danielle was still standing rigid, caught between arousal and panic as she intently watched her friend feasting on my cock.

I felt my balls tensing as they prepared their load. Maria was now bucking her hips against Leslie's hand while she watched her elder sister fellate me, and I consciously tried to time my climax with hers. But another noise set me off early.

Danielle moaned, "Oh, fuck!" and I turned my head just in time to see her head jerk as if someone had slapped her. Her eyes rolled back and her legs collapsed, sending her to the floor. Only now did I see that one hand was surreptitiously fingering her own pussy and my sister nearly blacked out in orgasm.

Hearing my sister's voice, layered with such raw, sexual tones pushed me to the edge. I grabbed Nataliya and clutched her head to my crotch while I blew. The first jet launched right at busty blonde's throat and she gagged. I instantly released her head and she withdrew from my hard pecker, her hand still jacking me automatically. The second jet splashed a line of cum across her face from the bridge of her nose across her right cheek. And then she craned her neck back to let each successive blast start circling around her collarbone. And from all the built-up tension, I had quite the load to give.

A long time later, Nataliya was veritably covered in jism. Her fingers were scooping at the string of cum on her face and she proudly showed off the pearl necklace, which was slowly dribbling down her chest and into her cleavage.

I would never have predicted what came next. Cherys was already off the bed, concerned about her girlfriend when Danielle sat up. I could see my sister's green eyes were a dazzling emerald as she looked at her lover, even from my vantage point ten feet away.

"Oh baby, FUCK ME," Danielle husked. And she literally launched herself at a standing Cherys, propelling the two of them back onto the oversized bed and they began making out with a passionate fury.

Standing naked in this bedroom, with my cum dripping off Nataliya's pretty face and her large breasts, watching my hot naked sister madly frenching the goddess of my dreams, it's no wonder I started getting hard almost immediately.

Danielle was crushing her tits into Cherys', their legs scissored amongst each other and grinding their crotches together in an erotic horizontal lambada. I could actually see their tongues from time to time as their head frequently changed positions, Danielle clearly on the offensive and constantly attempting to find a new position that provided greater stimulation.

I was engrossed in seeing Danielle's athletically toned backside flexing and tensing as she ground her clit against her lover's. I couldn't believe I was actually watching my sister's hand clutching at Cherys' nipple and tweaking it harshly to Cherys' ecstatic cries. I tried to memorize everything Danielle was doing in the faint hope that I might someday have the opportunity to do the same to the beautiful brunette. Hey, a boy could dream.

Meanwhile, Nataliya leaned forward and suckled me a few more times, ensuring my cock was brought back to diamond hardness. It didn't take long. And then she was standing beside me, holding my hand and leading me to the bed. I had a young, blonde angel to capture my attention now.

Maria lay supine before me, her head comfortably nestled onto a pillow. Her perky tits, while not large, were still good-sized handfuls and their firmness stood them up almost vertically with zero sag to the sides. Her left hand shyly was over her crotch in subconscious embarrassment of her nudity, but as I approached she steeled her jaw and moved the hand away, so I could see the pretty pink lips and the soft tuft of blonde hair trimmed over her pussy and leading the way.

Leslie moved off the bed to give me room, although she hovered nearby just in case the evil man tried to do something the little angel didn't want.

Meanwhile, Nataliya produced a silver foil and unwrapped it. "She's not protected yet," she explained before rolling the latex sheath onto my hard cock. I let her do her thing before I stepped to the bed.

Maria was already panting before I got there, in part from her arousal and recent climax, in part from her nerves. I wanted to soothe her anxiety before we got any further.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Hello," she managed to squeak in response.

I slid onto the bed beside her, our bodies parallel but not touching, not yet. It was a good thing Nataliya had gotten me off first. I don't think I would have had this patience otherwise.

"Do you find me sexy?" she asked tentatively, in a quiet voice.

"Very sexy," I reassured her.

I propped myself up on my left elbow and let my right hand move up to softly caress Maria's face. She trembled when my palm brushed her cheek, closing her eyes and breathing shallowly. I leaned down and touched my lips to her forehead, and Maria moaned. So far this was going well.

I moved my lips down to the bridge of her nose, and Maria started quivering in anticipation. When my mouth made the final jump down to her lips, she actually reached up with her hands and pulled my head to hers, darting her tongue into my mouth as instincts took over and we began kissing with heated passion.

That first touch was electric. Lightning bolts came out of the heavens and shocked my spine. Somewhere along the way my body rolled forward and our legs scissored together. My arms wrapped around Maria's thin body and held her tightly while our faces mashed against one another.

Her tongue was everywhere, scraping against the insides of my teeth and extending far into my mouth in an attempt to tickle my tonsils. Her torso was still flat on the bed while I loomed over her, but her legs were twisted at the waist to intertwine with mine and wrap me up like a sea monster sinking me to the depths of a deep ocean where she could devour me at her leisure.

I'm not sure how we got into position, but the next thing I knew, I was braced on my elbows above her chest, with her legs wrapped around my hips and my long cock trapped lengthwise in the furrow of her pussy lips. Maria's hazel eyes flashed at me and her hips bucked, trying to capture me inside of her. Nataliya may have taken the edge off of me, but Maria's Leslie-induced orgasm apparently only made her even hotter.

"So sexy..." I groaned.

I retracted back, the underside of my shaft gliding on the edge of her pussy like a sword being drawn against its scabbard just before sheathing the blade. And when we both felt my mushroom head glide over her clit, I pivoted and Maria bucked and the tip was inside of her.

Maria jerked and squealed, just for a moment. I belatedly realized that I'd just torn through her maidenhead, and yet she seemed to be in little pain. One of the lucky ones, I guess. Already the pain was gone, no tears in her eyes, and she was bucking her hips at me again to pull me all the way down.

Holy shit this girl was tight. Narrow body, narrow hips, and a narrow pussy to match. As soon as I felt the first inches push through my hips automatically pounded down, without concern for her virginity. This blonde vixen had me so turned on I'd forgotten my patience. And yet I could only make it another inch down she was so tight.

My lips moved to the side, nipping at her ear and then along her neckline. Maria moaned and bucked, trying to get more of me inside of her. I held her hips in my hands and pressed down, as if I could stretch her pussy to the sides this way. And we both felt my cock burrowing its way forward.

After several frantic thrusts, with her heels tugging at my naked ass, we finally had our pubic hairs entwined as I was buried to the hilt. Maria let her head sag back down against the pillow, exhaling mightily and gasping for air. Instinctively, I reached up and began massaging her neck, which had gotten quite tense from holding her head up for these few minutes.

Maria was the epitome of sexual fantasy in that moment. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open in a silent gasp and her youthful face contorted in pleasurable ecstasy. I kissed at her exposed neck, sending shivers down her body and resulting in wonderful quivers inside her sopping wet pussy. Her hair was a golden mane, haloed on the pillow, and her body felt so small and light beneath me.

I was overcome with the power trip at knowing I could physically dominate this girl however I wanted. Despite her height, she probably weighed even less than Monica.

When Maria finally managed to gain control of her senses, she reached her hands to my face and grinned happily. I leaned in and pecked her on the lips, just barely restraining from laughing. She was literally a stranger to me, but I saw the same sexual playfulness of her sister in Maria's eyes and that crackle of electric energy was still passing between us, rooted in the wonderful feelings coming from our joined pelvises.

She kissed me again. "Make love to me," her voice was low and exotic.

I kissed her back and obeyed. My hips started off with a gentle pumping motion. Maria inhaled sharply and then hummed happily as she soaked in the sensations of her first man. I soon added a circular motion, moving counterclockwise as I sought to get just a little bit more room and stretch her out to ease my back and forth passage.

Maria clutched my forearms while my hands were planted and locked onto the bed beside her, holding myself away from her body so I could look down on the slender, pretty girl and her naked torso. I deliberately angled my thrusting to rub at the underside of her clit, and it showed in her enthusiastic bucking. She was almost giggling happily as I drilled her out, and as I sped up a bit her breathing became shallow and she closed her eyes as her first coital orgasm built inside of her.

I leaned back down and crushed my chest against her breasts, holding her tightly in my arms as I began pushing harder with my cock. She was getting wetter and wetter as we continued, and despite the constriction of her tunnel I was able to pump at a pretty good pace.

Maria's breathing suddenly picked up an octave, and it accelerated rapidly. "Oh god, oh god, oh god" she chanted faster and faster until I finally brought her to her limit. "Oh god, oh god! OHHHHHHH!!!!" she wailed as she came, her inner muscles clamping down me so tightly it was almost painful, forcing me to stop moving.

Maria didn't thrash about as she came. Instead, she quivered and clutched herself tighter into my embrace, cocooning her thinner body into my chest as if I could wrap around and completely surround her. Her legs were gripping my ass so tightly I thought she might break my hip.

She ran out of breath before her orgasm completed, and her mouth gaped openly like a fish out of water as her body twitched over and again spastically. And then she was done, going completely limp beneath me.

I let her rest for a moment, just slowly rotating my prick inside of her. That climax had loosened her up a bit, and I no longer felt the painful constriction. All that was left was her wonderful, virginal tightness, just perfect.

I caught movement in the corner of my eye. Nataliya and Carmita had been playing on the couch. I watched Nataliya's naked breasts swaying as she walked towards us, still coated in Carmita's saliva. Nataliya leaned in and kissed her little sister on the forehead. "That was making love."

Nataliya then kissed me on the lips. "Thank you."

I looked straight at the angel below me. "No, thank you."

Maria gave me a weak smile, but already her energy was returning. Her hips began wiggling. "You're still hard."

"I haven't cum yet."

"What's wrong? I thought you said I was sexy," she pouted with puffy lips.

"You are... I just want to enjoy this a little longer." I wriggled my cock for emphasis.

"Mmm... OK. But this time I want you to FUCK me." Her lips twisted into a wicked grin. "Take me, use me, FUCK me. Do not worry about making me cum. Just FUCK me."

Her words went straight to my cock. If it wasn't hard before, it was rock hard now. Not even the condom could temper my arousal.

I gathered Maria into my arms again, hooking my hands behind her shoulders. I pulled almost all the way out, until just the bulging helmet was still inside her, and then before she could react, I slammed forward, driving myself all the way in on one thrust and yanking back on her shoulders to pull her body towards me.

She was still so tight I almost didn't make it. Maria just howled and then started laughing. I did it again, and again. And while Maria was giggling and moaning, I reached down and pulled her thin legs up and over my shoulders. I moved my hands to her thighs and then pressed down, pushing her knees back against her own chest and literally bent the slender girl in half.

"Tell me again," she husked.

"So sexy..."

"Mmm... again!"

"Fucking sexy... you make me want to cum in you..."

"Yes!" Her crotch was now elevated and fully exposed to me, and I took full advantage. Maria squealed in delight as I began pounding away, the new angle letting me get even deeper into her. I must have been doing something right, or I accidentally found her g-spot, because Maria was thrashing her head left and right and howling louder than anything.

She actually reached up and held her own legs back for me, letting me shift my grip to her hips where I began thrusting away and using her folded over body as a masturbatory tool. And yet, she seemed to derive even more pleasure this way than when I was focused on stimulating her clit.