The Book of David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was racing myself to orgasm, but Maria beat me to it. She split her legs to the side and shrieked loudly, the sound not unlike Nataliya's in the throes of a powerful climax, and she bucked so hard she almost dislodged me from her pussy.

I managed to ride her out and as Maria started to come down from her climax, her body sagged down into the bed while her inner muscles continued their aftershock spasms. All the internal twitching was too much for me, and I cut loose, spewing my jism and filling the condom with my release.

Maria wouldn't let go of me for several minutes, clutching my body to her and pinning my heavy weight on top of her. "It feels good to have you crushing me down..." she whispered. I couldn't complain. I rather liked cuddling and Maria really wanted to feel my weight.

I looked to my right. Cherys was just a couple feet away from me, also on the mattress. She had Danielle pinned beneath her, but her intense gaze was right on me. I had no doubt she had been watching, perhaps for the entire fuck. I glanced down at her pendulous breasts and back up into her eyes, glinting what seemed to be a bright violet.

Maria kissed my nose. "You're pretty sexy, too."

I smiled. And then Nataliya was back, this time with her lower face glistening with feminine nectar, probably Carmita's. "You should pull him out before he gets soft, for the condom."

"Oh, right," Maria said and let me go enough to let me pull out before I went completely limp. Maria actually leaned down and pulled the rubber off me, looking at it in wonder before getting off the bed to toss it in the trash.

She turned to her sister. "We are getting me on the pill. Tomorrow."

Nataliya smiled. "Does that mean you'll want to do it again?"

"Again and again! I'm sorry Nataliya. I know you have been encouraging me to have sex with your girlfriends. But I think I like men better. It just feels so good to have a warm cock inside me, to feel David's strong body holding me." The pretty blonde turned back to me. "Please, can we do it again?"

I chuckled. "As often as you want. Until you get tired of me."

"How about now?" Maria asked excitedly. There's nothing like a bubbly teenager and the fresh wonder of sex.

Nataliya slid over and hugged her sister. "You have to get him hard again first. Let's get him cleaned up and then I'll teach you about blowjobs."

***

By the end of the evening, everyone was pleasantly worn out. I'd filled one more condom inside of Maria's snatch, but hers was the only one I had that night.

Despite the abundance of gorgeous pussy in the room around me, and despite my libido's hopes to the contrary, this wasn't an all-out swinging orgy. It was more of an exhibitionist and voyeur party, one specifically arranged for the gays and lesbians who wouldn't feel comfortable at a traditional college orgy. As Carmita explained, people mostly had sex with the ones they arrived with. And although guests got to watch and be watched by the others, there was almost zero sex between strangers, Maria and I not withstanding.

"But now we are not strangers," Carmita told me. "So next month, we'll see..." She gave a delightful jiggle of her full breasts before closing her robe around her naked body. Even when she was covered, I had to watch as she shook her Jaguar of an ass in my direction and went into her own bathroom to clean up.

The rest of us were dressed and heading out. Maria held my hand possessively.

Outside, more than half the people had already gone home. Two of the bedrooms were already emptied out and the all-male crowd in the third was just getting dressed. We started down the stairs and I saw that the living room was pretty much empty.

But just was we were crossing the living room, the door to the office/library opened up and a familiar face came out. Crystal blue eyes, blonde hair rather mussed up, and large, firm tits pushing out at a baby-T with hard nipples to prove she wasn't wearing a bra. "Amber?" I queried.

"David!" she exclaimed in surprise and a wide-smile immediately crossed her face. "Hi!" She stepped forward to embrace me, and then came up short when she realized who else was with me.

Amber saw my hand in Maria's and my sister standing nearby. "What are you doing here?" she asked me.

I replied calmly, "Same as you, I guess." It's easy to be calm when you've just shot off four times, despite the surprise at running into someone familiar at a sex party.

Amber was blushing for some reason, like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar. She only got even more embarrassed when a pretty redhead came out and laid her hand possessively on Amber's shoulder. The redhead leaned in and kissed Amber firmly on the lips. To my surprise, a familiar-looking hunk came out next.

"See you next time, babe," he said.

Amber didn't respond. The redhead just tugged on the guy's hand. "Come on, Randall, sweetie."

It clicked in my head. Randall was the guy who had asked Amber to join his girlfriend for a threesome last year. It appeared he had finally succeeded. A second guy quickly followed and pecked Amber on the cheek before departing as well.

Then came the next surprise. The door swung further open, and I briefly saw a very large and very familiar pair of tits. E-Beth managed to close her heavy-duty bra and she tossed her head to get her hair out of her face.

E-Beth briefly touched lips with the pretty brunette girl in front of her, and then she looked over towards the open door. At first she saw us and said a cheery, "Hi Dani. Hi Cherys. Haven't seen you since last month. And..." She trailed off as her face dropped in utter shock. "DAVID?"

My throat went dry and all I could think to say was, "I guess E-Beth talked you into coming with her."

Amber nodded listlessly and glanced again at the pretty blonde holding my hand. Her expression was stone cold and completely unreadable.

Nataliya took charge at that point. "Maybe you should all talk tomorrow. In the meantime, let me get the cute kids home." And with that, she pulled Maria and me away and out the door.

***

The next morning, I woke up and went into a mild panic over everything that had occurred last night. It was my first time actually watching Cherys and my sister making love. How would they react around me today? I'd had sex with Nataliya's little sister Maria and I had to admit, every hormone in my body was ordering me to have sex with her again. And I'd run into E-Beth and Amber jut after their own bisexual orgy. How would our new knowledge change those friendships?

I quickly got the answers to at least one of those three issues. I'd heard the shower shut off a good ten minutes ago while I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Figuring the bathroom would be clear by now I got up and headed for my own shower.

The door was propped open and the steam had almost completely cleared out. But the bathroom itself wasn't cleared out at all.

Cherys was standing in front of the mirror, fully naked with her back to me, save for her hair wrapped up in a towel piled atop her head. And she had an equally naked Danielle trapped between herself and the vanity. Their chests were pressed together almost as tightly as their mouths, and reflected in the mirror I could clearly see Cherys' hands roaming along Danielle's spine and down to the perky globes of Danielle's tight ass.

Their eyes opened on occasion and almost simultaneously, both girls saw me, Danielle on a direct line and Cherys in the mirrored reflection. I saw Cherys smile, and then the pair completely ignored me and went right back to their making out session.

I don't know how long I stood there watching them. But eventually, they took a break and turned about to exit the room. Without any modesty, both girls thrust out their naked bosoms and proudly strutted past me and into their room. My eyes were yo-yoing up and down between erect nipples and smirking faces.

When they were gone and the door to their bedroom closed shut, I looked down at the tent in my boxers and grumbled, 'Fucking tease..."

Now how was I supposed to pee?

***

Just after breakfast, I sat on my bed and pondered my next move. I could do my usual and hang out with Kevin and Jen. A pleasant way to kill time for sure, but not overly exciting. Besides, I had two more lingering issues in my head: Maria and Amber/E-Beth.

With phone in hand, I toyed with the idea of calling Amber. I didn't want any awkwardness between us over last night's party. Or maybe I should call E-Beth. That thought process confused me for a good hour. When did I start thinking of Amber before E-Beth?

When the hell did I start falling for Amber? After all, she was just my ex- girlfriend's roommate and casual classmate. We were friends. We had some fun conversations and I really enjoyed spending time with her. But we weren't romantic or anything. Flirting was fun. Dating couldn't be possible. She was out of my league. She had rich, handsome men like Randall to play with. Besides, she was from "The Heights" and a prejudiced snob, not exactly my ideal personality.

But just when I started questioning the oxymoron of my emotional rationality, the doorbell rang. Cherys was quickly off the couch and went to answer it. "Hello, ladies," she said dramatically as she ushered in Nataliya and Maria.

"Hello!" the sisters both answered and exchanged hugs with Cherys.

Then Nataliya came right over to me. "Hellooo," she cooed before holding my head and planting a wet kiss on my lips. "Mmm, you taste good," she said.

I smiled but didn't have time for a response before Maria stepped in and similarly grabbed my head to stick her tongue into my mouth. "You're right. He does. Hi sexy," she cooed. And then Maria literally slid into my lap, wrapped her arms around me, and attacked me with her lips. The cloud in my head concerning Amber evaporated rather quickly.

I can't adequately describe the feelings shooting through me. I didn't feel the pleasant, warm fuzziness of being in love. There was no emotional relief at being intimately connected to another part of my soul. But there was a thrilling excitement, a lightning bolt of delight that electrified every nerve in my body. There was something about Maria that set my loins on fire.

So despite being surrounded by three other beautiful women, all I wanted in this moment was to scoop her light body up in my arms, bend her in half over the couch, and shove my baseball bat of a cock up her ass.

From the way Maria was kissing me, I don't think she'd mind.

Cherys deadpanned, "Get a room."

It sounded like a great idea to me. Maria was of like mind as she pivoted to straddle me. And grabbing a tight asscheek in each hand, I simply stood up while Maria wrapped her legs behind my hips and with her lips still plastered to mine, I started making my way to my bedroom. She'd gone from shy virgin to unabashed nympho in just a day.

Having a nubile teenager sucking your face while you're trying to carry her is not the safest way of transportation. I bumped my knee into the coffee table once before I forced myself to pull away, catch my breath, and aim my eyes where we were going.

At first, Nataliya made as if to follow us. But Maria fixed her big sister with a look and shook her head, stopping Nataliya in her tracks.

"Don't forget the condom!" Nataliya warned and then sighed. "They grow up so fast."

Danielle replied with a wistful, "Yeah... Dumb squirt went out and became a hunk."

I didn't hear any more as I staggered into my bedroom and kicked the door shut behind me.

A moment later, I piledrived a laughing Maria onto the bed, her hazel eyes glowing amber in the morning sunshine. When I first moved to get off of her, she clutched me down and held my weight, pinning her to the bed.

My mouth found hers and then once again we were making out like nothing else. Her hands were clawing at my back until my T-shirt came off and then I tugged hers away as well. I also slipped the catch to her bra and she flung it away just in time for me to bear down and slurp a perky nipple into my mouth.

Maria giggled and rolled us over until she was on top of me, unbuttoning my shorts and then sliding off the bed to tug them off of me. Soon I was naked and then she stripped herself as well. I was taken aback at how lovely she was, with her model-thin body, cute face, and her blonde hair in a single braid. I also noticed that she didn't remove her white sneakers or socks, bringing back memories of my high school days with the cheerleaders. And then, with girlish glee, Maria jumped up and straddled me once again.

"Teach me, David. Teach me everything. I want to know everything. I want to feel everything. You can do anything to me. ANYTHING."

Her words had my cock as hard as an iron bar. Maria easily had that effect on me. But my conscience was still hanging around. "Why me?" I asked her.

"Because I trust Nataliya. She told me you would be a perfect first lover."

Her words simultaneously spurred two emotions in me. Excitement at remembering I was her first. And a mild emotional letdown at knowing I was only her first, but almost definitely not the last. Those were the ground rules for our relationship.

I barely knew this girl. Aside from the general facts, I had almost no understanding of her personality. But we had an undeniable physical chemistry. And if this recently-virginal nympho wanted to explore all the concepts of physical pleasure with me, who was I to say no?

"I understand. But before I can teach you. I have to learn about your body. Roll over."

Maria instantly obeyed, flopping onto her back and going spread-eagle in anticipation of whatever I wanted to do to her. She had such a youthful face and her body was so thin and firm that I could almost believe she wasn't of legal age yet. But there was no denying the curvature of her breasts or the trimmed peach fuzz above her clit. This pretty freshman was at that perfect cusp between young innocent and sexual maturity.

I got to my knees at the foot of the bed and tugged her crotch to within reach.

"Aww, I already know this part. Even your sister has already licked my pussy. Can't we get to the sex?" she whined.

I let the image of Danielle eating out the teen nymph bounce around my head for a moment. But then I cleared my mind and stated, "Patience, Maria. That's your first lesson."

I then proceeded to fully test the boundaries of Maria's patience. She was already soaking wet, and I probably could have entered her without any foreplay. Instead, she had to scream her way through three orgasms first and constantly beg for me to fuck her.

So with a thick coat of Maria-cream on my lower jaw I finally had enough of her alternating whining and moaning. I stood up and roughly flipped her over until she was face down and panting from her latest climax.

She hadn't even gotten settled yet when I lashed out with my open palm and spanked her right asscheek... HARD.

"Oww!!!" Maria shrieked.

"What did I say?" I interrogated harshly.

"Patience..." came the meek reply.

I spanked her left asscheek. "Are you willing to be patient?"

"Y-yes..."

It was good enough for me. I didn't need the whole master/slave thing.

I pulled her hips up until she was balanced on her knees, her face and chest still pressed to my mattress. Her butt was so perky the two globes didn't even quite touch in the middle, and it took little effort to part them to the sides just enough to shove my tongue against her anus.

Maria went absolutely wild while I rimmed her out, and her hips started twitching when I brought one hand up, shoving my thumb into her pussy while my index and middle fingers curled over to rub at her clit.

"Oh, FUCK! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Maria chanted like a little child who'd just discovered a wonderful new word. And in record time she gushed to a fourth climax.

And by now, *I'd* run out of patience. I found a condom in my dresser drawer, best to always be prepared. Quickly, I tore it open and sheathed my cocksword. Maria was still panting in her aftershocks as I knelt on the bed behind her swaying ass, aimed, and plunged into her tight pussy.

Like last night, it took several tries to get inside. But as opposed to some previous girlfriends, Maria didn't want me to slowly inch my way in. She thrust her hips back while I slammed forward, and after three mutual lunges together, we got my cock seated inside of her.

"That's it! Fuck my sexy pussy. Ohhh! I can't believe I waited this long," she gushed. "All those wasted years playing around with other girls. Sex with a cock is just so much more fun!"

And so I taught Maria doggy-style. Halfway-through, we switched to wheelbarrow. When my arms got tired, we spooned sideways on the bed while I plugged her from behind and squeezed a boob in my palm. And when I was pushing for my own climax, I left her on her side, straddled her lower leg, and lifted her upper leg high enough to wrap over my shoulder while I drilled her as deeply as I'd ever been.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Maria howled loud enough to alert the entire apartment complex, and I groaned while filling the condom until it risked overflowing.

Immediately afterwards, I reclined against the bed while Maria practiced the blowjob techniques her sister had taught her, techniques which I refined to better suit my personal preferences.

Maria tried swallowing my cum for the first time, only partially successful. After gagging on the second shot, the rest flowed over her chin like so much spilled milk and as she bent down and coughed, the rest of my load splattered over her forehead and dripped into her eyes.

I'll never forget her cum-covered face as she blinked and looked at me, grinning like she couldn't be happier in the world.

After she got cleaned up, we cuddled on the bed, FINALLY talking to each other and finding out more about each other's lives, hopes, and dreams. Progress was a little slow because I was fingering her wet pussy and she was slowly jacking my cock.

At last, I kissed her and informed her that she was required to try everything at least once. I'd already fucked her pussy and her mouth. "You know what comes next?"

She quivered in a mini-orgasm just like that, and with gasping breath she whispered, "You're going to fuck my ass?"

I grinned. "Your ass is just so sexy..." It was the perfect thing to say to her. "So sexy... Now roll over."

I had a bottle of Astroglide in the drawer as well. Old habit from my time in high school. I took my time, massaging Maria's neck and back first to relax her. Maria was clearly excited and eager, but she needed to calm down. "Patience..." I husked softly.

I kept massaging her with one hand while put first one and then two lubed fingers inside of her anus. If I thought her pussy was tight, I could scarcely imagine how I would get my cock inside her ass.

I stretched her out as best I could while making sure she was fully lubed up, and then it was time. I put Maria on all fours and lovingly traced my hands along the curvature of her back, like a starry-eyed kid caressing the lines of a gleaming racecar. After I lubed up my weapon, no condom this time, I stepped into position and placed the head against her pinched rosebud.

"Shhh..." I soothed, and instantly I saw some of the tension drain from her backside. "Breathe out..."

Just as Maria was exhaling I pushed forward, and with surprising ease, I managed to pop the mushroom in.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Maria groaned, tightening up so hard I briefly worried if it were physically possible for her to snap off the end of my cock inside of her. But with me gently whispering a low "shhhh" and her conscious relaxation, I began to glide forward.

It felt like it took five minutes, but at last my crotch was pressed tightly to her asscheeks, and Maria had already cum once without me even thrusting. "Fuck! Fuck my sexy ass. So full," she gasped. "So fucking full..."