The Book of David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and the teenaged blonde met in a soft kiss. And then Maria was taking charge as she positioned Danielle on the bed side-by-side with Cherys. Danielle reached out and squeezed her girlfriend's hand, whose eyes fluttered open just long enough to smile happily before Carmita's next tongue swipe sent her spiraling towards first climax.

Maria got Danielle's attention back by crawling over my sister's body and pressing their lips together once again. And then Maria worked her way down, placing wet pecks on the dirty blonde's neck, shoulders, and chest before slurping both of Danielle's hard nipples to full erection.

My mind settled into a kind of trance from then until the end of the night. Everything was so surreal. Was I really about to find myself in some wild bisexual orgy? I'd been to one of these parties once, yes. But I only touched Nataliya and Maria.

While Maria was busy suckling on Danielle's tits, my sister focused her green- eyed gaze on me, where my own full erection was waving in the air. She stared at it with a sort of hunger, a forbidden curiosity that served to stimulate her arousal while simultaneously torturing her with its impossibility. It wasn't just that she'd never had a cock in her life. It's that it was my cock, her little brother's cock. And I just stared right back, fantasizing that Danielle and Maria would somehow switch places and I would find myself about to embed my erection inside of my sister.

Maria, oblivious to the mental exchange between Danielle and me, worked her way down until she was in a copycat position of Carmita. "Aren't we sexy? Fuck me, David," she gasped while watching the trio plug away beside us. And then her face went down between Danielle's legs.

I lined myself up behind Maria's tight ass, aimed my dick at her juicing pussy, and then pushed my way inside. As always, it took some effort to burrow all the way down, and then Maria's hips were bucking back at me as I slowly withdrew, the ridge of my cockhead dragging across her inner nerves the whole way back.

I was in sensory overload. My prick was surrounded by hot, wet pussyflesh. I had Maria's dynamite asscheeks in my hands. And more importantly, Danielle and Cherys were side-by-side and completely naked before my eyes. As I pushed in and out of Maria, my gaze was locked onto four heaving breasts, two mouths gaping open in gasps of pleasure, and one pair each of vermillion and iridescent eyes sparkling back at me. I was even turned on seeing naked Danielle's legs so close to my knees.

When I came, I lost track of time and space for a moment. My eyes were closed, and yet there was a female face in front of me, contorted in ecstasy. For a second, I thought it was Danielle, just a few feet in front of me, or was it Cherys? Was it blonde hair? Were they blue eyes? Everything was fuzzy and I felt the creeping blackness cover my consciousness as I threatened to black out.

But I felt a jerking tug on my cock and I opened my eyes, losing the phantom face in my mind. Instead, I looked down in surprise to see Nataliya fisting my cock and taking each jet of cum into her mouth as I pumped each shot in rhythm with her hand jacking me.

Maria had collapsed flat on the bed, gasping for air. Danielle had pulled her legs back, her gaping pussy spread wide in front of me once Maria's face left it. To the right, Aliya had Hector's cock in her mouth, swallowing him down while Cherys and Carmita idly rubbed each other in the aftermath of their own orgasms.

I noticed that Nataliya's throat wasn't pulsing. And when I was finished, she cupped her mouth, evidently still full of my jism, and she turned around to her sister. Maria rolled over and opened her own mouth, and then my eyes totally bugged out of their sockets as Nataliya pressed her lips to her baby sister's and I saw the ripples in their cheeks as Nataliya passed my man-cream down.

Danielle smirked at the sight and looked over to Cherys. The gorgeous brunette reached over and squeezed her girlfriend's hand. After catching their breath, the two beautiful lovers slipped off the bed and went over to the sofa to cuddle and talk.

In the meantime, the four remaining girls went to work on reviving the two dicks in the room. Nataliya returned to my cock and began working me back to full health. Carmita kissed her man wetly on the lips before coming over to me and placing her head besides Nataliya's. The Russian blonde took the hint and plopped me out of her mouth, handing me over to the sexy Latina, who looked up at me with deep brown eyes and smiled before taking my half-hard erection between her lips.

Maria got up. "Fair is fair," she told me with a smile before kissing me and then moving across the bed. Aliya moved aside as the blonde teenager looked up at the hunky Adonis and slurped his pecker into her mouth while staring into his eyes. She loved cock, and it showed.

The whole situation was overwhelming and exciting at the same time. I certainly couldn't complain about the ratio, with six girls for only two guys. Carmita was sensuality personified, her every movement graceful and powerful at the same time as she hummed and purred, sending exquisite vibrations through my cock even as she bobbed her head upon me. Nataliya was busy rubbing at Carmita's tits and stroking her back, patiently waiting for her turn before the hot brunette passed me back to her.

The girls switched twice more, Nataliya tickling my balls while she took shorter, energetic pulls at my dick and then back to Carmita's more languorous sucking. But just when Carmita got me back into her mouth, I realized I was ready to start fucking.

I gripped Carmita's head in my hands, holding her fast with my cock nudging against her throat. She looked up at me and inhaled through her nose. In a commanding voice I informed her, "I'm going to fuck you..."

She quivered and blinked.

"I'm going to fuck your tight ass..."

Carmita moaned and pulled back. I let go of her head and let her gasp for air before pushing against her shoulders until she was flat on her back. Quickly, I slipped to the floor and then tugged her hips to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs to either side of me.

"Nataliya," I barked. "Sit on her face. I don't want her to see this coming."

The Russian blonde fitted me with a charming smile and then settled her crotch over Carmita's head, facing back towards me. And as I leaned down to take a few licks of the Latina's spicy pussy, Nataliya lowered herself down to Carmita's waiting tongue.

I didn't really need the tongue-check. Visually I could see Carmita was lubricating like a fountain. So I first lay my hard cock across the cleft of her pussy lips, sawing back and forth through that tiny cleavage before backing up and nudging the head down. And with a firm grip on Carmita's thighs, I pushed my dick into her wet snatch.

Carmita groaned as I pressed forward, and I leaned until I was embedded all the way inside. Once I reached full depth, Nataliya reach forward to me and swapped a messy kiss before she arched back and squealed at a particularly good lick from the sexy girl beneath her.

Meanwhile, I started up a familiar pumping rhythm. Every girl is different. From Ellie to Monica and all the way to Maria, they each had a different pace and different buttons to push. But some things were consistent. And by reading Carmita's moans and twitches, I quickly learned she liked to be fucked the same way she liked to give head: with languorous, graceful power.

I glanced to the side to see Hector on his back with two beautiful, lithe babes riding on him. Aliya was sitting on his dick while Maria ground her crotch into his face. All three of them were having a great time.

Back to the object of my focus, I pinned Carmita's legs against the mattress and off to the sides, pressing her into a side-split which she handled well. My strokes were long and deep, powerful on the in-strokes and deliberate on the outs. She grunted with every impact of our hips crashing together, and very quickly I had her ramped up to her newest climax.

When she came, her torso arched straight up, sending her firm tits skyward until her body formed a bridge, with Nataliya's crotch pinning her head down and my cock anchoring her other end. A pure waterfall of girlcum flooded out from her, seeping down her crack and wetting the bed.

I felt that would be lubrication enough.

I moved her legs together and held them up, exposing that Jaguar of an ass with a river of feminine nectar flowing over the rosebud. I pulled out and then fisting my cock, I nudged the mushroom head up against Carmita's backdoor, and with a powerful lunge I popped it through her sphincter.

Carmita bucked so hard she tossed Nataliya off her briefly and let out a howling scream. Her buttery channel was extremely tight and yet wonderfully elastic. I felt the tight constriction of her petite body closing in and yet with some strong, constant pressure, I was slowly gliding all the way inside her butt.

Meanwhile, Aliya came to her own climax and toppled off to fall between the two fucking groups. Nataliya slipped off of Carmita to go play with the exotically beautiful mix of Caucasian and Mongol ethnicities. And then Hector decided for himself that fair was fair.

He flipped Maria over onto her belly and stuck two honey-coated fingers into her anus. Maria squealed in delight; he'd found her magic button. Like me, he slid off the bed and positioned the tight-assed teenager lying flat in front of him, with her legs split to the sides. And while he still worked at prying open her ass with his fingers, he brutally shoved his thick cock into her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me, Hector! Fuck my slutty cunt! Fuck! Fuck!" Maria's accented-chanting was a familiar refrain to me. And even though she was urging on another man, I felt no jealousy or guilt. Maria and I were fuck-buddies, nothing more. She may have spent most of the past month with me, but we made no promises to each other.

Besides, I was busy fucking Hector's girlfriend up her ass already. And soon Carmita was joining. "Yes! Fuck me David! Fuck my ass hard while my boyfriend fucks your girlfriend!"

I didn't bother to correct them. Maria had never been my girlfriend and I suspected she never would. She loved my cock, not me.

"Fuck me!" Carmita squealed. "Take my ass. Use my ass. CUM in my tight asshole!"

I was doing just that. I leaned forward and gripped Carmita's wobbling tits in my hands, leaning over her petite body and really reaming out her cornhole. Power. Smooth Grace. Hold nothing back. I possessed Carmita's body beneath me, and for a few minutes she was mine.

And by now, Hector was inching his way into Maria's asshole. I had to admit, his cock was thicker than mine. It fit, given that he was stockier and more muscular than me. And he was having a hell of a time getting it inside of her. For her part, Maria was in absolute heaven. She really got off on being buggered, and the mixed pain with her pleasure was setting off so many bells and whistles in her head. I could actually see Maria's unfocused gaze as she slumped against the mattress, panting and drooling happily.

Carmita was having a ball as well. I relocated my right hand to her crotch, diddling her clitty while I pistoned in and out of her ass. And at the moment she came, all of her muscles tightened up, especially her glutes. That meant a crushing pressure was suddenly applied to my shaft, and the tight friction I was still pistoning through was enough to set me off.

"FUCK!" I growled as I slammed forward one last time and began ejecting my load into Carmita's bowels. My asscheeks clenched and my hips rocked as I pumped wave after wave of cum deep into her darkest recesses. And when there was finally nothing left to shoot, I slumped forward, barely keeping my torso propped up above her.

"Hermano, did you just cum in my girlfriend's ass?" Hector asked as he grunted and pumped into Maria's behind.

"Fuck, yeah..."

"Good. Cuz I'm going to do the same." And with that, he groaned and I watched his neck muscles bulge as he rocked his hips while busting his own nut inside Maria's rectum.

When he was finished, he pulled out with a wet plop, and I backed out as well. Maria's eyes kind of rolled up into her head. I had no idea how many times she'd climaxed, but she certainly seemed satisfied. It was a look I'd rarely seen from the insatiable nympho.

The sounds of sex still filled the room as two Sapphic couples still went at it. When Carmita got her strength, she took the boys into the bathroom to clean us both up. And then we rested up a bit before continuing.

There were still a few more hours before the party ended.

***

WINTER BREAK (December 2000)

I was actually kind of relieved when winter break came. It was a chance to recharge my batteries and heal the bruises around my crotch. At the party, I'd gotten around to sticking my dick into Nataliya and Aliya both, filling Aliya with my sperm and watching Maria slurp it out of her. Aliya was a good lay, but we parted as strangers.

In fact, I never even kissed Carmita or Aliya on the lips. We just fucked. That was it. Hell, Hector even offered to suck my dick before I made clear that I was pretty straight.

I had some good time to think during those two weeks off. All the sex, and yet I wasn't getting any closer to finding personal, romantic happiness. Was I deluding myself into thinking that love might make me happy? Was it not a goal worth pursuing?

The fact was, I'd just been involved in an orgy with seven other people, six of whom were very attractive girls. And yet the ones I felt closest to emotionally were my sister Danielle, and her partner-in-life Cherys, neither of whom I even touched.

Was the party enjoyable? Sure.

Did it mean anything in the end? Maybe not.

So I spent an introspective two weeks back home. I was back in my own bedroom at home, eating my mom's cooking. And just like old times, I stared at the ceiling evaluating my life, and evaluating my prospects:

Monica: with Nate.

Ellie: gone.

Danielle: my sister, off-limits.

Cherys: Danielle's.

E-Beth: moved on. Could we find each other again someday?

Amber: I was attracted, sure... but again, she was out of my league. Besides, didn't she just confess she'd rather be with girls? And why was she avoiding me?

Jen: with Kevin, and I didn't feel romantically for her anyways.

Nataliya: not interested. And I didn't have feelings for her beyond physical attraction and a little brotherly respect.

Maria: not serious. She was sweet but too young to even contemplate settling down. If I couldn't even get her to sleep with me overnight, how could I possibly get her into a relationship?

Carmita: taken.

Aliya: nah.

Nothing but two weeks but me and my thoughts. Even if it was a little muddled inside my head, at least I had peace and quiet to take the time and sort things out.

Still, I'd gotten used to frequently getting laid, and I really did miss my blonde beauties. Thank goodness for Internet porn.

***

WINTER QUARTER, JUNIOR YEAR (January 2001)

"Hey, gorgeous," I sidled up to Cherys and wrapped my arm around her, trapping her against my hip.

"Hey, David," she leaned against my arm, and then pivoted around so we could hug facing one another. She hummed happily. This was a good start. I'd made a New Year's resolution to be more in control of my sex life. Less meaningless fucking and more time finding romance. If that meant cutting down on fucking Maria or Nataliya, then so be it. I decided I'd rather spend more time just hanging out with Danielle and Cherys anyways.

Two other priorities were reconnecting with E-Beth and Amber as well as searching for love. I promised myself I'd make time for that as well.

Cherys clutched tight to me for a bit and then held me at arms length. "You're right on time."

"Traffic was good." I'd just driven to campus on this Sunday afternoon. School would start again tomorrow after the not-long-enough Winter Break. Danielle and Cherys had left earlier in the morning and beaten me to our apartment. "On time for what?"

Danielle came out of my bedroom, an impish grin on her face. "Oh, nothing..."

I looked back and forth between my sister and her girlfriend. They both had devious grins on their faces. Just when I wanted to feel emotionally connected and affectionate, I reminded myself that this was my big sister involved. "Ah, hell. What did you guys do to my room? Booby trap it with a bucket of water over the door? Rearrange all my clothing? What?"

Cherys rolled her eyes. "Yes, we booby trapped it. Now go inside and find out!"

I decided to leave my suitcase in the hall. If there was going to be a mess, I might as well minimize the damage. And so with exquisite care, I opened the door to my bedroom, automatically scanning to look for hidden traps.

Well, I had to admit, they really did booby trap my room, with very nice boobies. Nataliya and Maria were both on my bed, completely topless and nestled against each other. Four pretty tits stared back at me, ranging from Nataliya's full, heavy knockers to Maria's perkier, firm beauties.

The two blonde sisters were frenching obviously, with lots of tongue and sultry eye glances in my direction. Each was supporting their bodies on one hand while reaching out with the other to caress the perky tits of the other.

Shit. There went my idea of more romance, less sex.

In the same cute accents, they said, "Welcome home, big boy!" And then with perfectly synchronized timing, the blondes turned around onto all fours, lifting their miniskirts over their asses and revealing that they had no panties on underneath.

"Ohhh, yes..." I groaned. With two pretty, pink pussies and two firm butts facing me, I walked straight forward and wondered what good deeds I had done in a prior life to deserve this. "Take your pick," Nataliya husked.

My clothes were on the floor in seconds. "Gawd damn you two are so sexy..." My fingers went exploring first. Both pussies were soaking wet. Damn I loved my life.

"Stop wasting time, David. Come fuck me," Nataliya whined and wiggled her ass.

"Yes, I'm so horny and I haven't had any cock in weeks!" Maria moaned in a slightly higher pitched voice.

"Come fuck me and my baby sister. Fuck us. Fuck our pussies. Fuck our assholes. Give us your sperm."

"If you insist." I stepped to the foot of the bed, grabbed Nataliya's hips and in a single motion thrust my hard cock to the root inside her spasming pussy.

"YES!!!!" she crowed, and immediately began grunting as I pistoned in and out of her. But just as she was getting into rhythm, I pulled out, stepped two feet to the right, and buried myself into Maria's snatch.

"FUUUCK! Oh, YES!" Maria cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted while I continued reaming her out, stopping only when I popped out and switched back to her sister. "Awww..." Maria moaned.

I doggy-hammered Nataliya, reaching around to palm her swaying tits and squeeze her nipples. Meanwhile, Maria flopped over and onto her side, watching me intently and diddling her own clit while she bided her time.

She didn't have to wait long before Nataliya lit off into a quick orgasm. And as soon as big sis came down, I moved over, pulled Maria's legs over my shoulders and mounted her.

"You're so sexy, baby," I crooned to her, causing Maria to shiver in delight.

This was my favorite position with the Russian teenager, bending her thin body in half and just pummeling her into the mattress. She kept up her frantic chants of "Yes! Yes! Yes!", culminating in a long "YESSSSS!!!" as she tightened up and came, squeezing her already tight tunnel so hard I was half-afraid she'd compress my cock into a diamond.

Nataliya was good, really good at sex. Her body was built for comfort with all the lush curves, high energy, and enticing beauty a guy could ask for. But her baby sister was in another world.