All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 08'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

That was unbelievably moving. I actually had a tear in my eye when I read about David getting that phone call. It was even more powerful that when he got a call from Ellie's father.

This is an unbelievable 'book,' you really ought to be commended for it.

attila401attila401over 16 years ago
powerful !@#$

Very powerful stuff. Very moving. The effort spent to address both the rape and the incest issues raises this piece far past the typical submission. The emotions and conflicts feel quite real. Thanks for sharing.

buran288buran288over 16 years ago
WoW!!

Far and away the very BEST story I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I can't wait to start my computer in the morning just to if one of your stories are on my favorite website.Just keep the stories coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

As promised..I was not disapointed..and honestly I underestimated your writing abilities..this exceeded everything I expected and could've wished for..Good Job -Myachislav

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Very good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice, but... where are Danielle's parents?

Nice chapter, but I wish there was even a token nod to Danielle's and David's parents being notified. The "Uni" is less than 1.5 hours away from home; why weren't the parents there before she left the hospital?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Wow!

I agree with those that see your writing this story as powerful and moving. You sketch these characters so that we care about them and and can feel with them. You have the writing skills to write other than erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

wonderful story. Even though she doesn't exist, i really feel sorry for danielle.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Lost me on that one

Sex with her brother right after being brutally raped? Huh...no...Your final observation about a person needing the help and love of her friends and family after being raped is right on...Sex will come again...sometime...painfully (emotionally, mentally, and yes even physically), But weaving that theme into your opinion right after she gets nailed by her brother...sorry...it just doesn't pass the fantasy muster...It doesn't ruin your great story, but after living with the aftermath of the rape of my beautiful niece, don't you think that you may have stretched the "reality" meter a tad much?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
I love the series

I would rather have David and his sister have sex under better circumstances. #8 definitely had a lot of emotions poor Dani her life partner and a brutal attack your very mean to her lol. I hope Dani and Cherys get back together and have Davids child. Cherys can carry it so no genetic problems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow you are an amazing author!

-Danny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's just not fair....

Dani? That's the one who has to get raped? That just doesn't seem to be fair :( why couldn't she be the one to get saved? Why did her first time with a man have to be that? I cried harder when I heard she was raped than when Ellie died, and then Dani and David have sex the night after...c'mon it took all the love and tenderness out of it. All I could think about was the rape :(

Beautiful writing, but the fact that Dani was raped really crushed me. I've spent all day reading this story, but I can't read another chapter. Maybe, I'll come back some other time :*(

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 10 years ago
BEAUTIFULL

I thought this was a little weird , but made me think of when my niece was raped. After she was released from the hospital she needed to be with her friend and just be held for a week then she had a good councilor and was able to return to a normal life. This story had a good recap of what I wish could have happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

All the comments about sex after the rape... I think Im more surprised by the *way* they had sex, her jumping on him impaling herself, then her on top riding him... Just seems off... I'm more upset I think that the girls werent more prepaired to deal with an attack after the last close call (but that eould mess with the plot I guess) than anything. I've taken my wife to the firing range many times, for a while we were both shooting all the time. I have my carry permit but she just didnt want to get hers and I cant seem to convince her. She has her own pistol, only a 22 since she just uses it for marksmanship, while I have a few 9mm automatics and carry everywhere I go, no matter how short a trip. (I stick with the boyscout motto, always be prepared!)

I have bought us both two small stun-guns, about the size of a double size pack of gum, they have a built in flip-down wall plug charger and a built in led flashlight in addition to the zapper part. Flip a switch, press a button and youre in business, and its small enough to fit in the hand without being obvious. She works downtown and is always coming home after dark. Ironically by a college and she has to park in one of those covered parking garages that is 6 or 7 stories tall. They have video cameras and security watching the feeds, but you know what thats worth. So I make her carry it, she tells me she keeps it in hand while walking but I doubt she really does :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rough chapter

Like so many other truths, rape is ugly and hurts deeply.

Castration is the only fit punishment for this kind of predator, and if they 2nd offence, just kill the fuckers.

Of course, I'm of that same mind with most 'hard' criminals... but I guarantee it would solve both the crime problem and prison over crowding.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Surely the answer for Dani and Cherays is for David to sire C’s baby. That way sh is carrying D’s DNA. Also allows some 3-way action both now and in future when the girls want a second.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Five**5**Stars for a MOST EXCELLENT CHAPTER in this series...

Rape is a horrible crime...some guy (or girl, in some cases) cannot 'control's their need to DOMINATE another person! Rape is about CONTROL, not sex...probably been said here before, but is worth repeating...

David...is gonna go looking for the rapist...maybe with the help of other friends...while I DO NOT generally encourage vigilantism, in cases like this, I could overlook, maybe participate in, an act of revenge. The big problem is GETTING AWAY WITH THE ACT, and not end up in jail yourself! That...would certainly SUCK!!

That Dani and David could engage in sex like this...it IS possible...AND, this is a story...

Still...David shows he is able to man up and take care of "his girls"...all of them

Cherys will come running when she hears of the attack; she and Danielle will reconcile, and Cherys WILL be impregnated by David, thus both families get grandchildren, and the "threesome" will be 'born' and carry on their lives with Amber, Elizabeth, Diane, and David...extended family...Yyyaaayyy!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES