The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers

"I'll let you fuck that big, sloppy booty." Renee answered with a chuckle, starting to giggle.

"HUH?!!"

"Cum baby, cum for me." Her jacking fist suddenly went hard in the paint slamming down into the base of his cock hard enough to make his exposed balls jiggle. Her hand traveled up to the tip, smashing down on the base tightening more each time as he exploded a massive splashing load followed by successive bursts of milky ejaculate. Jaquan's resultant yell and loud distressed whimpers echoed across the secluded wooded hamlet. Renee was relentless, twisting and jerking like she wanted to rip it free.

"SHIT!! SHIT!! SHEET!! BAE!! I LUB YOU!! LOVE YOU BAE!! SHEET!! SHEET!!" His tone went guttural as Renee gradually slowed down still using a screwing motion from stem to stern finally harvesting a long gooey strand that she worked with three pinching fingers. Her hand was utterly soiled and glazed over.

"Like that, huh Jaquan?" Renee asked whimsically, raising her hand examining the copious ejaculate dripping off her fingers.

"Loved it, bae." He was still squirming and sliding around in his own sweat on the driver's seat.

"Good boy; hope you enjoy your reward, later."

"What?" His post coital bliss was ruined as he glanced over at his girlfriend's smiling face.

Renee cleaned her offending hand slurping up his juices, then chuckled at the clueless look on Jaquan's face opening the glove compartment. She got some wipes out cleaning her hands meticulously as he turned looking at her profile.

"Bae?"

"Get out and come around here to my side of the car." He was worried that some sort of burn was about to occur, but to his surprise Renee snapped her seatbelt and wiped him down. Renee cleaned his cock and crotch using all the wipes in the packet. She usually cleaned up with extreme attention to detail whenever they had sex explaining it away as an unavoidable compulsory act on her part.

"That was good, thanks bae."

"I know you've been backed up lately, and I know I've been a heinous bitch to you lately; but you didn't cheat for the last three months after the doctor said we should chill. I checked your phones, both. Oh yeah, I knew about the burner in your trunk, negro and while your track record is spotty, I acknowledge your prurient fucking needs." Renee reached down into the side of her passenger door raising the cheap android he'd kept in his trunk before she found it. Jaquan realized it was the phone she'd been going through back at the gas station. He felt naked under her slanted piercing gaze, wholly intimidated.

"Uh, Renee." His mouth hung open.

"Pull your pants up; I wanna take a couple's pic since we're here." She pulled a selfie stick out of the satchel bag purse at her feet, ignoring his visible concern.

He helped Renee out of the car letting her take time to catch her breath, the added weight padded her hips and breasts making them larger while her figure remained an essential picture-perfect hourglass albeit with a large bulge in the form of her baby belly. Jaquan had been on cloud nine when her motherly curves started to become apparent, but her nuclear attitude tempered things considerably. They took a few couple's selfies in the lookout spot overlooking the creek, happily enough.

"Hey, wanna hear a fun fact?" Renee asked as they cuddled looking out over the wooded area beyond the creek. Jaquan stood behind Renee with his muscular arms wrapped around her body, hands resting on their developing baby. He snuck a brief feel, lightly cupping the underside of a swollen breast.

"Shoot."

"Just a little way down thee creek there near the other side, this Maplewood sheriff deputy got murked by a female serial killer. Yeah, they found him in his patrol car not far from here sliced to pieces."

"...and you are telling me this, why?"

"I'm just telling you some interesting shit; geez, why you gotta think everything is a conspiracy?" Renee sounded hormonally annoyed.

"Just saying, that's some weird shit to tell a motherfucker."

"Saw an episode about it on the Identity network; thought uh, it was interesting since its near my roots, my family hometown."

"You grew up here?"

"No, my parents did; I didn't visit until I was sixteen and that was only because of Daisy Mae. My grandma croaked and she was my next closest adult relative. She was gonna end up being my guardian, but we worked it out and I got emancipated a year and a half later. Been my own woman ever since, but you know how it is with family, right? There are things you just can't get away from in life, Jaquan." Her tone read somber as she reached up cupping the side of his cheek looking out over the creek.

"Renee, are you good?"

"Yeah, I know this trip was out of the blue, but it had to be made."

"Why?"

"Because we're having a baby." Her answer struck Jaquan odd, but Renee turned in his grasp framing his sides with her hands, one rubbing his abdomen.

"I don't get it."

"Well, let's just say its family tradition and I've been feeling lonely for my people, in a way."

"But you never talk about your family; I uh, don't push because of how it went with your grandmother. So, are things changing now; I mean, are you gonna have a relationship with them or something?"

"Baby, I've always had a relationship with them." Renee took one of his hands kissing the knuckles.

"But I..."

"My grandmother was the outcast, not me and I never knew it until she was dead. I didn't know what was going to happen to me, but Mr. Van Allen helped me out before I even realized it by finding my uhm, auntie. I spent a few months in a foster home but got booted after I lumped up a thirsty ass "foster brother" which got me tossed in juvenile hall until I got sprung by the Van Allens."

"Van Allen." Jaquan grumbled thinking of the wealthy man who lingered in Renee's shadow with a permanent hangdog expression. Renee captured both of Jaquan's hands, staring deep into his eyes.

"Don't be that way about Aurthur; he's no threat to you and never has been. He's uhm, like a father to me, understand?"

"Uhm..." Renee cupped his chin stopping him from looking away, directing his attention back to her slanted green eyes.

"If we're REALLY going to be together, it's important that you learn to trust me; this baby inside of me needs her daddy, Jaquan. I need you to understand and trust me sight unseen, no matter what happens, okay?"

He wanted to look away, but the inherent hypnotic quality of her light green eyes wouldn't let him.

"Yeah." He nodded feeling defeated knowing one day things would come to a head with the older man he couldn't stop perceiving as a rival.

Renee fingered the chain she'd gifted him between thumb and forefinger using it to draw him in for a deep soulful kiss that lingered.

"You'd better; I want us to work out." Her voice faltered a little, but he stifled it with a light kiss on her lips. Even though they were in a relationship he always hesitated when it came to Renee unlike the myriad other women he'd been with. Her hand caressed his chin, pointer finger tracing his bottom lip.

Jaquan glanced out at the creek and wooded area to their immediate left.

"Somebody really got killed down there?"

"Yeah, just like them fucking scream movies."

"Friday the 13th." Jaquan corrected.

"Whatever let's get out of here I'm getting creeped out." Renee smacked him on the arm pushing past walking to the driver side door. Jaquan found himself admiring the loose sway of her larger heart shaped derriere. Renee made it a current habit of forgoing underwear hating the way maternity panties looked.

His thoughts went salacious, before he noticed her opening the driver's side door.

"Stop looking and get in the car."

"Don't you think I should drive?" He was already opening the passenger side of their rental.

"Get your ass in the car."

The rest of the trip was uneventful enough that Jaquan dozed while endlessly staring at her in profile. His mind drifted back and forth in time between the first time he'd ever laid eyes on Renee and their first time being together between the sheets. The eighteen-year-old wore this cocktail dress that fit her curves perhaps too much magnetically drawing eyes creating a muted feeding frenzy amongst the men in attendance at the mixer. She had a practiced indifference coupled with the piercing glare from her exotic slanted eyes that kept all but the bravest from doing little more than intently staring.

"Stop looking." Renee commented without looking, driving down an extended road bordered on one side by a dense wooded area. The fresh smell of pinecones assailed his nostrils leaving an odd taste.

Jaquan was out cold, in deep slumber after driving for hours.

[DARKNESS]

"Yeah, well I don't know just yet; I'm still trying to figure out if I should stay here and finish my bid or just get a general education diploma. Huh? Yeah, I know but I ain't learning anything I don't already know. What?...uhm, no I haven't really talked to her about that. I thought you were gonna do it."

Jaquan slowly started to wake after being dead out, rolling his neck then cracking it with a sustained yawn.

"You said you'd convince her that it's for the best, remember?" The voice gradually grew faint.

Jaquan stirred sitting up in the passenger seat, finding himself undated with a stifling humidity. The smell of pinecones mixed with something sweeter assailed his nostrils. His passenger side window was down, and he immediately noticed Renee was missing, starting to panic. The first thought running through his head was this was some malicious prank on her part to pay him back for cheating.

"Shit, I knew it was some bullshit, oh fuck, me; that bitch done left me in the middle of nowhere!" Jaquan noticed the keys missing from the ignition, starting to go into a full panic attack before noticing something in the corner of his eye. His focus shifted to the side mirror on his passenger side door.

"Huh?" He peered into the side mirror on his door observing a slender young black woman walking in the opposite direction from his rental, talking on a familiar looking cellphone. Jaquan's cupholder was empty.

He went to get out, but a truck suddenly appeared out of nowhere almost sideswiping his rental as it veered diagonally to the side of the road a few inches from the hood of his car. Loud thumping music assailed his ears disorienting Jaquan for a few moments leaving him rattled. Right in front of him, a hyper thick pear-shaped woman hopped out of the truck with a bouncy gait tugging up on skintight weathered looking jeans that didn't fit. There was a deep cavernous wealth of rear cleavage that was positively criminal tightly mashed together as she shifted weight from one gorgeous shapely leg to the other haplessly tugging up on the waistband of those jeans.

Jaquan checked the side mirror again finding this bespectacled sister walking back in his direction with a smile on her face. She looked nerdy, with a roundish face topped with this high brown headwrap that matched her simple frock.

"HOWDY!!!"

"AH!! HEY WHAT-THE!!...oh." Jaquan froze with a hambone sized fist raised poised to destroy but was stopped in his tracks at the sight of this second woman peering at him through the open driver's side window. Her oval shaped face was somewhere between beautiful and a horse with a smattering of peppered freckles dotting her honey soaked and weathered looking complexion.

A huge curly mane of hair framed that narrow face highlighted with lighter streaks of brown as her big inflated plush lips parted in a toothy hillbilly's grin. Jaquan was shocked to see the woman from the gas station that inadvertently caused him so much grief with Renee. Her torso was hidden behind a native American styled crop top, tightly fitted.

He slowly lowered his fist as she chuckled, then received a second surprise when the backdoor behind his seat opened. Jaquan jumped in his seat as the slender woman got in behind him taking care to manage her headwrap. Before he could react, the other woman reached into the car unlocking it.

"HEY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!!" He shouted as the backseat woman's head appeared in profile stopping on a dime looking at him between the seats while her lower half was outside the car.

"Mister Man, we're some uh, carjackers and we done come to take your ride; since you're so pretty looking, I think we're gonna take you off in them woods and have us a bit of that uhm, carnal knowledge stuff, with you too."

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!!" Jaquan shouted as the girl in the backseat burst into laughter.

"Exactly, you got a big stick down there, pretty boy?" The driver's side woman's body was wedged into the open window blocking the sunlight throwing an oppressive shadow in the front seat.

"OH FUCK NO YOU DON'T!!" Jaquan yelled leaning towards the wheel when the other girl's hand shot out between the seats cutting him off like a barrier. His head whipped in her direction, finding her face smushed between the front seats.

"Hi, I'm Carlie." He looked at the offered palm of her hand in his face, brow furrowing like an incoming storm.

"WHO CARES, COMMERE!!" Carlie shrieked as he tried to capture her thin arm, snatching it back as her companion jumped into the driver's seat shoving the key in the ignition. This woman's hand shot out parrying his arm at the wrist as the rental roared to life.

"SETTLED DOWN THERE BIG BOY!! EW, HE "DOES" GOT A BIG ONE DOWN THERE, CARLIE GIRL!!" Jaquan batted away the hand clawing into his groin as the woman behind the wheel mashed down on the gas, yanking the wheel immediately sending the rental car into a wild spin, almost going into a ditch.

Jaquan was thrown into the open window with his arm hanging out as the car sped towards a thick foliage covered side road he hadn't noticed as both women laughed. Carlie's door was still ajar, but she managed to pull it shut before toppling headfirst behind the driver's seat. The wild woman laughed.

"FUCK, YOU'RE CRAZY!!"

"Guess it's a bad time to tell you I failed my driver's ed classes then, huh?" She mashed down on the gas pushing the rental to its limits taking Jaquan and Carlie on a ride right up a gravelly incline bordered on both sides by deep swampy sewage ditches and heavy wooded walls of overgrown trees and foliage, some arching slightly over the primitive road.

The sound of the crunching rocks, and sandy dirt was deafening intermingled laughter. Jaquan looked down finding that her hips were so big, they intruded on his side of the front seat. Her realized that her form fitting jeans were all the way down, leaving her sitting bare assed behind the wheel.

"TURN IT OFF!!" He shouted seconds away from pasting her in the face. His heart was thumping as he thought of his pregnant girlfriend alternately stranded back down the road or already on her way back home after leaving him in the middle of nowhere.

The wild woman looked at him making a raspberry with her big lips, trolling him. Carlie's head appeared between the front seats but was nudged back with a rough elbow. She had been trying to grab the steering wheel, when the car suddenly skidded to a stop. Jaquan lurched forward barely stopping himself from flying through the windshield. Carlie's glasses flew into his lap from the backseat as the rental was switched off, still vibrating from the rough ride up the hill.

"Jaquan?" Renee called out to him from the outside of the car.

He gathered himself looking out the open window finding Renee sitting in a lawn chair on the porch of this small prefab cabin.

"Bae?" She wasn't alone sitting their next to this larger light skinned woman sporting some brownish, blonde looking Dutch. Braids. The first thing Jaquan noticed were her narrow looking slanted green eyes behind some thick glasses which matched Renee's perfectly. A light smattering of freckles dotted the middle of her face as he glanced over at the wild woman behind the wheel grinning at him like a jester.

"Name's Honey." The sultry nature of her voice was not lost on Jaquan.

"HUH?!!"

Carlie's hand palm upturned appeared between the seats again as he flinched almost unable to take his eyes off the woman beside him but looking between her and the women just outside the car.

"Like I said before, my name's Carlie and we're Renee's cousins; she sent us down there to pick you up and get the luggage. Uhm, can I have my glasses, sir; I kind of need them to, see?

"Sure." Jaquan was befuddled placing the glasses in her palm watching it dip out of view, while he found himself staring at the crazy woman behind the wheel.

"Well actually, she sent me mister." Carlie added putting her glasses, blinking profusely.

"YO'DUMB TAIL SHOULD'VE TAKEN THAT RIDE FROM SCOOTER!!" Honey cut in as Jaquan went through the five stages of grief in seconds.

"No way, that guy was hella shady; and you'll jump in anybody's car!"

"SHUT YO'FACE!!" Honey would've swatted her, but her prodigious lower half prevented that action. Carlie's thin arm appeared pancaking the side of her cousin's face. His gaze shifted sideways to the woman sitting there beside her staring intently. Jaquan didn't know what to make of this woman.

"Don't you know how to introduce yourself?" The authoritative sound of her voice was jarring out of the blue.

"Oh. Hi I'm...!"

"The moment passed already; I'm over it." She cut him off suddenly, standing up giving Jaquan another shock with a thick packed, yet shapely rubenesque body that was off the charts.

She was wearing this black wifebeater leaving the doughy lower half of her abdomen exposed. There was a muted muffin top in the front hiding the straining waistline of this long floral rayon skirt on the verge of bursting at the seams from her overly wide hips. This woman turned grabbing the screen door of the cabin leaving Jaquan with a backshot view of these twin boulders underneath the light material.

"Damn, you've got a real problem with this one, Renee. I'm afraid we're gonna have to put this nigga in the mix; he's just burning a hole in my cakes, no shame at all. Hey baby daddy, 36B-38-68!"

"HUH?!!" Jaquan gulped suddenly realizing Renee was sitting there watching but didn't have time to react as Honey leaned across his lap presenting her own equally huge ass for his viewing pleasure as she greeted Renee.

"OH YEAH, WE GONNA GET HIM FIXED UP REAL GHUD, CUZ!!" Honey's butt was so big, it slapped Jaquan's face as she hung out of the open window teasing her cousin. Half of her ass was exposed with the material caught in this woman's thigh cleavage. The up close and personal with those cheeks made Jaquan's heart skip a beat several times over because he was sure Renee was going to castrate him. The other woman on the porch turned profile glaring at him, then down at Renee before speaking.

"Honey, I think you should get the happy couple's bags; what do you think you should be doing besides wiping your fucking ass on Renee's baby daddy, huh? Do you wanna come in here behind this door and tell me about it?"

"I was just..."

"Do you wanna come in here behind this fucking door, Honey?"

"I'm moving, alright...geez." She was already moving backwards, her huge donk bumping into the steering wheel, part of it making the horn honk loudly echoing off in the wooded distance. Despite herself, Honey chortled under her breath backing out of the driver's side of the car as Carlie reached from the backseat unlocking the door shoving it open. Honey's smile was weirdly unsettling as she stole another squeeze of his endowment making Jaquan react facially. He spied Carlie's shocked expression in the rental car's rear-view mirror, then glanced at Renee sitting there staring intently.

Renee's eyes were barely more than slits as her pale pallor reddened while she glared. Carlie, being conventionally rail thin, managed to push the driver's seat forward enough to pop the trunk as Honey walked to the back of the car eternally tugging up on the waistline of those ill-fitted jeans. The slender brown skinned girl leaned forward on the back of the driver's seat, palms flat looking him in the face, smiling.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers
123456...8