The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Jaquan's hand danced around inside rubbing her grooves like some nervous teen during his first-time sort of exploring a woman's virtue. Her hands, likewise, covered his pecs fingers outstretched reveling in his chiseled torso and six pack abs. Daisy Mae handled his hips shoving hers into his pelvis, loudly.

"Fuck me more, Jaquan."

All reason was lost as he swooped the thick redbone up in his arms like a bride on her honeymoon. Daisy Mae was laid on the grass and leaves with him mounting her, both hands pressing down hard on her inner thighs spreading those shapely gams wide apart adjacent to her hips. Her double-jointed nature was revealed as she reached between her outspread thighs parting her flower. The rich glistening inside of her peach was laid bare, but only for an instant as his cock speared it disappearing up to the hilt.

The only article of clothing on her body was the ankle length skirt bunched up above her smallish waist and overly widened hips. His tall athletic body was on all fours above hers as Daisy Mae stripped away his tank top, grabbing a handful of the white gold necklace about his neck. It was twisted around his neck becoming an expensive noose obliging the man closer. Jaquan was drawn down inside her.

"Ah! Ah shit, it's...fucking; oh, damn!! Fuck! Ah shit, aw shit!!" He bottomed out hitting the back of her conical insides feeling this intense pincer-like pressure on his crown and the upper third of his twelve inches while the rest was awash in sopping wet creamy goodness. Daisy Mae was steaming hot and made for horse cock as he found himself thrusting like his life depended on it. She tightened her grip on the white gold chain about his neck turning it into a priceless choker, slanted eyes deadlocked on his.

"Give it to me, Jaquan; give it up, give it all." Daisy Mae hissed between clenched teeth with her head raised, chin tucked staring intently into his eyes. The sound of his pelvis roughly thumping into her crotch was audible, to a muffled stone being spiked repeatedly on the ground. Jaquan couldn't look away from this woman as her face started to flush in earnest. Her lips started to part, huffing.

"UNG!! UNG!! UNG!! SHIT!! IT'S SO FUCKING!! GHUD!! UNG!! UNG!!" The loud wet clapping sound of their bumping uglies was nearly deafening. He was getting it all in there, but somehow it still didn't feel like enough. That conical tightness at the end of her cunt was a goal as he tried his best to go harder.

"Want it to feel even better?"

"Yeah." He answered without conscious thought.

Daisy Mae suddenly twisted the chain tight around his neck and her fist cutting off his air supply. His hands shot up grabbing her wrist freeing her powerful legs which locked airtight around his lower back, ankles interlocked like reunited puzzle pieces. That huge donk of hers, shot up sheathing the whole of his endowment with a loud wet smack. Jaquan was forced down flat atop her voluptuous body, utterly faceplanting as Daisy Mae's free hand shot under his armpit, palming the back of his head like a basketball. Things became disjointed and unglued as she rolled them over until she was mounting him.

"Gonna eat you up and spit out the rest." His eyes were bulging from the strangulation. Daisy Mae released him sitting upright impaled with everything he had to offer. Jaquan struggled, coughing and hacking as she pulled the last remaining bit of clothing free of her body, tossing the flimsy rayon skirt aside without a care in the world. Daisy Mae's slanted eyes bore down on him with a glint in each pupil.

Her hands ran up her tummy cupping her small pert breasts to the sides of her face, thick fleshy arms slowly outstretching as if she were yawning before dropping slapping the sides of his abdomen. Jaquan was a tall, well-built man with the chiseled body of an athlete, but she was something else, entirely. His lower body was trapped between her folded legs as she leaned forward palming his pecs, nails clawing into them. She seemed to be gauging or waiting for his reaction as he caught his breath, huffing.

"Can you feel it?"

"...AH!! AH!! AAAWWW!!! FUUCCK!!" Her sugar walls retracted turning the conical shape of her cunt became a narrow cylindrical tube. Daisy Mae tightened her folded shapely legs against the outside of Jaquan's thighs, while sitting still glaring at his face. Her fingertips lightly raked his abdomen.

"Can you feel it, Jaquan?"

"AAAWWW!!" He moaned breathlessly as Daisy Mae tightened her legs against the outside of his thighs. She rolled her wide hips, upper half motionless taking his prick on a ride. He could feel her flexing and arching towards his abdomen. Her cheeks were cradling and cushioning his balls as she continued rolling and swiveling her hips, stomach undulating. Daisy Mae leaned backwards resting her palms on his knees. Her lower half wrenched vertically, hips popping manically. His tortured moans echoed in the darkness.

"I said, can you feel it?" Bursts of moisture were splashing everywhere as her hips became a blur.

"YEEEAAAHHH!!!" His huge prick plopped free of her cunt spewing cum everywhere intermingled with Daisy Mae's essence as she reached forward frantically frigging herself in synch with his orgasm. Torrents of wet sticky cum was splattered all over his crotch, rivulets of it drizzling down the shaft. Her peachy cunt and inner thighs were glazed over with a thick layer of creamy jizz. Jaquan was blasted out.

She sat atop his crotch legs splayed apart, feet planted flat using her palms to support her weight, huffing and sniffling. He fared no better, laid flat feeling like a lead weight embedded in the hearth.

"Good boy, real good dicking right there; I'm kinda torn about eating the whole thing, though. So, here's what we're gonna do about all this right, here Jaquan. I'm gonna let you play with us, but just a little cause you've gotta take care of our investment, now and in the future. Enjoy yourself, cause you ain't gonna remember it until it's time for us to meet again, boy. Damn, I feel like being selfish with you."

"Daisy Mae?" She hunched forward, then dismounted at his left hip hunching over his crotch. He cried out feeling her lips stretch around his manhood sucking it clean like a lollipop. He shivered all over as she lapped up the vestiges of their woodland tryst planting littles kisses all over his cock and abs.

His gaze was directed upward at the night sky framed by the inky black and jagged silhouettes of the surrounding trees and foliage. Jaquan was exhausted, finding it hard to keep his heavily lidded eyes open. Daisy Mae's face appeared above his smiling with twinkling slanted lime green eyes, chortling.

"Have fun." Her skirt was tossed over his face blanketing it as she ran off in her birthday suit, giggling mischievously.

[DARKNESS]

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
1...345678