The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers

"Hi, I'm Carlie Brown."

"You uh, said that already."

"Didn't say my last name, did I?" Her apparel was that of a conscious sister kind of Afrocentric in that earth mother kind of way, topped with a prominent motherland styled headwrap. The dress was simply some brown material wrapped around her body. She had these big expressive eyes behind the glasses.

"No." They awkwardly shook hands as he looked back in time to see the screen door slam behind a departed Renee Kelly. Jaquan didn't want to leave the safety of the rental but knew he would have to face the wrath of his pregnant girlfriend sooner or later.

"Oh, don't worry about it; just hormones, completely natural part of a healthy pregnancy. Do you guys know if it's a boy or girl, yet?"

"We've decided to be surprised when the baby comes, but she thinks it's a girl."

"Yeah, well there's a lot of girls in this family." Carlie commented with a smile relaxing him a bit.

"Y'ALL STILL FUCKING OR IS EVERYTHING PLUGGED UP DOWN IN HER BABY BUCKET?!" Honey shouted glibly making him facepalm. There was no doubt Renee could hear every word from the small cabin. The wild woman appeared with a suitcase and overnight bag draped over her shoulder walking to the porch. She made sure her animated badonkadunk was in full view of his passenger side window. Carlie facepalmed, visibly embarrassed.

"Don't take her seriously; Honey's a little boy crazy ever since...well, just don't."

"Is she your sister?"

"Hell no, but she's people sir; sometimes I'm ashamed to admit it, though."

"FUCK YOU CARLIE!!" Honey shouted back with a hand on the screen door, looking over her shoulder.

Before anyone could react, she was suddenly snatched inside. It happened so quicky, Jaquan's heart skipped a beat. The screen door was damaged sort of hanging at an angle as Carlie averted her eyes.

A loud wet smack followed intermingled with a distressed muffled whimper and this heavy sound as if something heavy crashed to the cabin floor. Things suddenly came to a halt as both stared at the damaged screen door and the slightly cracked open door behind it. He wondered if Renee was the culprit. She'd regaled him during pillow talk about beating a girl senseless during her high school days.

The larger woman appeared at the door opening it wider staring at them, before stepping out onto the porch wiping her hands with a towel. She stared sporting the same narrow slanted looking eyes as Renee, first at him then at Carlie. Very faint whimpers and light sobbing filled the air as she spoke.

"Carlie, come on in here and help your cousin get settled; I'm sure you can do the rest of the heavy lifting, right stud?"

"Uhm, yeah." Jaquan answered meekly.

"Well get to it then, we've got some food out back when you're done." Carlie ran by his side of the car expeditiously obeying this woman who shot her a disparaging look. Carlie slowed down a bit as she passed, then sped up once again looking at the damaged screen door.

"Uh, nice to meet you." Jaquan offered, not knowing what else to say.

"Have you?"

"Uh, have I, what?"

"Met me."

"I guess, uhm no?" It felt like he was twisting in the wind under her gaze which reminded him of the way he felt the first time he met Renee Kelly. It was the look of a cat playing with its food before pouncing. Honey stared at him much the same way, but more overtly while Carlie thankfully felt normal.

"Do you want to?"

"Uhm, sure." He answered unevenly.

Her head cocked to the side eyes shooting from his sandaled feet to his anxious face, taking a full view as she placed her hands on her hips with a half-smile forming on her lips. This was a large, well-built woman completely a brick shithouse mounted on some legs to die for as Jaquan felt a familiar twitch in his loins, just staring back. She folded her arms across her chest, closing the distance offering her hand.

"Daisy Mae Kelly." They shook as he noted the strength in her womanly but ham sized fist.

"Jaquan."

"You already said that."

"Did I?"

"Does it matter when we're all met up? So, you gonna let go of my hand or are we gonna have to have a shitty conversation with my little cousin, Renee?"

"OH, SORRY!" There seemed to be this pervasive warmth to her touch that was gradually engulfing him until he released her hand, watching Daisy favor it. He started to turn towards the trunk, but she suddenly grabbed his bicep with authority.

"I wanna know you're treating my niece right; I'm gonna find out all about you before it's all said and done, Jaquan."

"I thought she was your cousin?"

"I kind of get it mixed up sometimes; you know what I mean? You don't have to worry about that because cousin or niece, I almost feel like Renee is my daughter. That's how I treat her. That's how I care for her and I'm very protective of every hair on her head. You got her knocked up, so I suppose you're okay with family, right? Are you her man, or a breeder?"

"Why don't you ask her that?"

"Because you're the man, and I'm a bit biblical about that kind of shit, relationships and all."

"I got it; so, I'm gonna get the rest of these bags if you don't mind releasing my arm?"

"Yeah, sorry about that; it's funny but we kinda get attached to things in this family. You are uh, part of the family, right? I mean, this ain't some kinda game with my kin just because she's pretty and looks good, naked?"

"Ask her."

"What makes you think I haven't?" Daisy Mae released his arm taking a few steps backwards before rounding the end of the cabin presumably to some table set up out there.

"Damn." There was no doubt she went commando underneath her simple frock held aloft solely by the expansive width of her wide arching hips. Daisy Mae was dragging a serious wagon with a butt that was easily bigger than his chest height and width wise. The fact that she had a defined smaller waist made it look even more staggering as he popped serious wood. She stopped at the edge of the cabin.

"Stop looking or I'm gonna turn around and come back." Daisy Mae was facing away.

"Uhm, sorry." Jaquan replied meekly before he realized what he was saying.

"Right." Daisy Mae disappeared from view around the far end of the cabin. He was still rock hard, which made it a necessity for him to adjust himself downstairs as Carlie appeared on the porch.

"Hey, do you need some help, sir?"

"I got it; just call me Jaquan." He trudged to the porch carrying two heavy suitcases. It seemed Honey had only taken Renee's things inside.

"HEY WAIT!" Carlie shouted, extending a hand as if to stop him from going into the cabin.

The inside of the small cabin was a cozy affair with the appearance of a quaint sort of bed and bath that only seemed to have one bedroom. The whole thing seemed brand new, like the cabin had been built recently. It was nice with a fireplace with a loveseat facing it. He didn't notice any sort of a television figuring it was inside the bedroom as Carlie ran inside after him. Jaquan carried the bags to the door.

"Uh, sorry she locked it." The bedroom door was locked as Carlie stood there looking embarrassed.

It's okay."

"It's just nerves, hey let me have one of those bags, okay?" Carlie took one of the suitcases looking at Jaquan expectantly until he got her meaning walking away from the bedroom door. He turned his back to the bedroom door secretly counting his blessings as Carlie lightly rapped at it.

He knew the blowback would be coming in one fashion or another.

"Hey, it's me Renee." Jaquan dragged the remaining suitcase by the handle having a seat facing the fireplace, silently brooding. There was no doubt he'd been caught slipping more than once during the last leg of their road trip to meet her family. Part of him was worried more of Renee's surprisingly southern kinfolk were lurking about ready to put the boots to him. He regretted leaving his Glock behind, but Renee had insisted citing potential police misunderstanding should they be pulled over.

Jaquan didn't have a problem using his fists and was actually a seasoned street fighter since his early days going to school. His father had been insistent on him being able to defend himself and to that end, tossed him into a ring at an old school local gym.

Jaquan's first opponent was a college aged bruiser packed with muscle who promptly knocked him out. Six months later, Jaquan returned the favor. He knocked out two more guys slowly drifting away from the gym after sleeping with an opponent's girlfriend, but his father was long gone from his life at that point. He kept up his routine but found no one willing to challenge him as he blossomed physically while gaining popularity on his school's basketball team.

"Hey, let me get this one, too." Carlie returned reaching for the pull-on suitcase, stopping because of the look on his face.

"So, am I sleeping on this couch, or what?" Jaquan was put out by the stonewalling from his woman.

"Oh no; you know it's just hormones and the baby; she just needs to rest a bit so maybe we can have something to eat out back; Daisy Mae is an awesome cook, you know?"

"Can you tell her I want to talk?"

"Uhm, I think a timeout might be in order; she's kind of in a mood, right now."

"So, I am sleeping on this couch, huh?"

"Don't look at it that way sir; Renee's always needed her space when she was uhm, in a mood. So, since you guys are having a baby, you probably know that already. Maybe, give her some time to uhm, relax properly, sir." Carlie took a seat beside him with her arm resting along the top of the couch, one folded leg resting atop the couch cushion next to his thigh.

"You don't have to call me that; just call me Jaquan." He was in a mood staring at his hand on one side of the suitcase handle while her thin hand grasped its opposite side. It was a tug of war not initiated.

"Sorry, I can't help it sometimes; grew up in a really strict household. Don't get it twisted though, Renee even got banned from coming over back in the day."

"Really?"

"Yeah, one time we were uhm..."

"CARLIE!!!" Renee shouted from the other side of the bedroom door a few feet away. It was a scream that let anyone that heard it know she meant business.

"Excuse me for a sec." Carlie meekly nodded walking over to the bedroom door pressing her body against it as she cracked it open, peering inside. Jaquan heard some muffled talking, then watched the young woman disappear behind it, closing the door.

His gaze traveled around the cabin interior settling on the wide-open front door and the screen door haphazardly hanging off one of the hinges. Jaquan realized he hadn't seen Honey after she was snatched inside, then noticed a backdoor facing out towards the back of the cabin in the kitchenette portion of the newly minted construct. The place was definitely prefab, but he had other pressing thoughts getting up with the intent of somehow reattaching the screen door. Carlie reappeared partially hidden behind the half-open bedroom door.

"Renee wants you to go outside and uh, get something to eat." She looked somewhat distressed, and stilted as if she were hiding something.

"Okay, but uhm, want me to fix this screen door, first?" Jaquan wanted to be of some help and demonstrate some level of worthiness to Renee's relatives.

"Don't worry about it, we've got a handyman that fixes things around here; you'd just be taking money out of his pocket if you do that."

"But uh..."

"You're a guest here Jaquan, the first in a long line; go on outside and talk to Daisy Mae. She's waiting for you."

"I was thinking about taking a shower and freshening up." Jaquan tried to be coy about it and get into the bedroom to see his pregnant girlfriend.

"Please, just give it a little while, okay?" Carlie gestured towards the back door wanting him to go that way instead of out the front door.

"Sure."

He knew he wasn't getting to his woman until she wanted him there. Jaquan was surprised Renee didn't explode out in the open with her family members more than willing to back her up. He hesitated for a second exchanging looks with Carlie. It felt like she'd started to broach a subject Renee didn't want him to know about. Jaquan made a mental note to bring it up with Renee, already feeling the burn from her consistent sponsor and supposed family friend, Mr. Van Allen. Carlie remained behind the cracked door.

The rear area outside was expansive and open, freshly mowed bordered by a rickey looking fence that appeared in varying degrees of repair. Just outside the fence was some farmland and what looked like stalks of sugar cane being uncharacteristically being grown in this region. To his immediate right was a dirt road that stretched as far as the eye could see, bordered on one side by a heavy wooded area. Both sides of his road were framed by considerably deep open sewage ditches. The stench was stifling.

His gaze found Daisy Mae and Honey huddled closely together in front of one of those barbecue grills made from a metal barrel. Slabs of ribs and links along with some vegetables were slowly cooking with the tantalizing odor intermingled with the less palatable sewage smell nearby. There was a picnic table to their right with a larger stuffed cooler on the grass next to it. Jaquan's stomach growled, but his gaze settled on the two women's huge derrieres side by side, to his immediate shame.

Daisy Mae, the seeming older of the two had the larger and more densely packed rear while Honey's was distinctly wider and more in your face, presentation wise. The latter's rear decadent cleavage was wedged into a big jiggly mess of honey-soaked meat, pun intended. Honey's waist was also much smaller and cinched which left her with a distinct hourglass figure albeit on the bottom-heavy side. The women were talking in hushed tones as he noticed the similarities between the two.

Although Daisy Mae's hair was down up in dual Dutch braids which extended down nearly to her waist, it was the same exact highlighted light brownish-black color as Honey's wild mane of curly hair which hid her entire head from view leaving her narrow shoulders and defined back. He thought about Renee's own hourglass figure pre-pregnancy and her pale skin tone which made her and Carlie the odd women out visually. In fact, Carlie was tragically normal compared to these visual goddesses, visually speaking. These women along with Renee, even six months pregnant were living eye candy.

"Ain't we a pair, huh big boy?" Honey said out of the blue, in that distinct sultry tone of hers.

"Huh?" Jaquan was caught off guard, suddenly nibbling the nail on his thumb.

Both women shared a knowing look in profile, then proceeded to shock him even further as Honey bent forward producing this deep arch in her lower back that effectively caused those situational Brazilian jeans to slide off the rounded curve of her huge buttocks, exposing her sun-drenched cheeks to the world. Facing away, Daisy Mae tugged up on her wafer-thin skirt until the bottom two thirds of her own massive derriere came into view. The eldest of the duo had these hard tan lines. Jaquan found out she really wasn't wearing any panties as she glanced back with a knowing smile on her own beautiful face.

"See, told you he ain't nothing but a man." Daisy Mae commented to Honey as both casually covered up again. Jaquan was sexually shook momentarily forgetting Renee even existed.

"Aw, they're just messing with you; come over here and have a seat." Carlie was suddenly there taking his arm leading him softly to the picnic table as the women continued cooking and talking amongst themselves. Jaquan allowed himself to sit at the table, immediately facepalming out of embarrassment. His brow was moist with sweat as Carlie gathered up her dress kneeling to open the cooler at his feet.

Jaquan glanced back at the two women while she rifled through the ice chest.

"Don't take it serious, they like doing that to people; one time Honey stood out at the mailbox mooning whoever drove by and caused this truck to crash into a ditch. They had to get some people out here to take care of it and she got a ticket."

"Really?" Jaquan replied looking at the back of the woman in question.

"Yeah, she's kind of a local legend around here for crashing that eighteen-wheeler."

"That was an eighteen-wheeler?!"

"Yeah; would you like some pop, or maybe a beer? We've got a couple of good brands in here." Carlie fished out a few cans of soda placing them on the edge of the table while still squatting.

"Beer, please Carlie."

"Okay, you uh, look like a Heineken man; so, what do you think of the town?" The slender ingenue popped the cap on the bottle placing it in front of him, thankfully distracting him before sitting down on the opposite side, with a warm smile. Carlie even took the time to wipe the bottle with the hem of her dress, cleaning off its frosty exterior.

"I don't know how to answer that; I mean, I just got here and haven't had a chance to look around. Uhm, maybe you could show us around your hometown, Renee and me." Jaquan felt like he had to add his girlfriend struggling internally not to look at her cousins working at the grill.

"Oh no, I'm just visiting too; I'm from the same city as you."

"Really, then how come we've never met before?" Jaquan asked, taking a deep sip from his bottle while she popped the tab on her can of pineapple soda.

"Well, we just started talking recently after being kept apart for years. I guess, we're getting to know each other all over again." She took a sip from her can.

"Hey, you were saying something earlier about you and Renee. I wanna hear that story."

"Uhm, she'll tell you when she's ready."

"Come on, you can't bring that up and then flake." Jaquan prodded.

"Sorry, I guess blood is thicker than water; especially around here and believe me, you don't wanna get on Renee's bad side; her temper is almost as bad as Daisy Mae's." The mention took his gaze over to the large pear-shaped beauty using tongs to turn some of the meat over on the grill.

"I know her temper; Renee's given me the business a few times, already."

"I doubt that." Carlie chortled knowingly making him even more curious as he watched her take a deep sip of her soda.

"Eighteen-wheeler, huh?" Jaquan knew better than to push further knowing the women were thick as thieves, feeling out of his element. Carlie chuckled further as both eyed Honey, lightly bobbing her junk next to Daisy Mae taking the tongs placing some barbecue into a plastic bowl.

"Oh yeah, that trucker must've told his friends because a bunch of trucks started rolling right through here every day after that shit. Everybody wanted to see that donk out here on the backroads; some of the people around here started calling Honey a bonified tourist attraction."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was funny; the sheriff had to come down here and fix things until it cleared up. That man wanted Daisy Mae to move the mailbox closer to the house, but she didn't see it that way." Jaquan glanced back over his shoulder looking at the cabin and the expanse of land around it.

"Seems like there's plenty of room around your house, out here."

"Oh wait, you think...uh, sorry Jaquan, but this ain't our house. It's a rental property, and our actual house is over there." Carlie awkwardly corrected pointing across the field to the other side of the road at the densely packed wooded area.

"In the woods?"

"No, there's like this path that leads to..."

"CARLIE!" Daisy Mae shouted, interrupting their budding conversation. The girl flinched, reacting facially looking as if she'd just swallowed her tongue. Her big expressive eyes widened behind her glasses.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Come over here and get this plate; take it over to the house." Daisy Mae shoved the plastic wrapped plate hard into Carlie's chest watching as the girl dutifully walked off with it hopping the ditch to the dirt road. Jaquan kept watching as Carlie hopped the ditch on the wooded side disappearing into the overgrowth and foliage.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers
123456...8