The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 02

Story Info
...it felt real enough,Jaquan has a run-in with a truthsayer.
13.1k words
4.93
1.6k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!" Jaquan snatched the skirt off his face.

He blinked profusely, finding that he was staring up at the cabin ceiling. Jaquan raised his hand to find a sheet instead of Daisy Mae's skirt. It was broad daylight early morning, signaled by a rooster's call somewhere outside.

"Oh, you're awake now, huh?" His eyes went wide as his head slowly turned to his left side.

Renee was lying on her side under the sheets of their bed facing away from him towards the bedroom window. Her hair was down cascading over her shoulders as he took in the decadent curve of her motherly hips.

"Uhm, yeah." Jaquan's brow furrowed as he stared to his immediate right, finding the cracked open door of their bedroom, giving him a peek outside into the rest of the cabin. There was some faint snoring emanating from the loveseat in the main part of the cabin facing the fireplace.

"Hey?"

"Yeah bae?" Jaquan's body still felt weighted down, almost magnetized to the mattress exhausted.

"We good?" Renee asked barely above a whisper making him panic inside.

He didn't know how to answer with visions and mind movies of his wooded tryst with Daisy Mae. His throat was dry as he tried to figure out how to answer his woman who was supernaturally proficient at detecting falsehoods and lies.

"Yeah." He answered sullenly not knowing what else to say.

"So uhm, I'm sorry about leaving you here alone yesterday; I don't know what got into me, but I just needed some distance."

"It's okay." Jaquan facepalmed hiding his shocked face.

"No, it's not." Renee's head turned, giving him a glimpse of her profile.

"Bae, I'm good okay; you should spend time with your family; it's just that uh, you never talk about them or your parents."

"Ain't I enough?"

"You're everything." He spoke without thinking from the heart, conflicted as to how he got home in the inky darkness of an unfamiliar wood.

"Then why won't you touch me?" Renee replied meekly.

"Well, you were so mad when we talked after you left; I guess I needed to give you space."

"We never talked after I left with Daisy Mae and Honey."

"Yes we did, I called and uhm, you were still mad." Jaquan accounted lying on his back staring up at the cabin ceiling. He heard some movement looking over as Renee sat up on the edge of the bed facing the window.

"No, we did not; I came back here yesterday and found you passed out in the bed, snoring loudly in that way I hate. It was so bad, I put that sheet over your face because I couldn't get any sleep."

He facepalmed again as she recounted a night, he was sure didn't happen.

"Jaquan?"

"Uhm, I guess you're right." He admitted averting his eyes to the cracked door of the cabin bedroom.

"Of course, I'm right; there ain't no calls on your phone."

"HUH?" Jaquan glanced over, finding his phone in Renee's hand. She was perusing it after having sussed out the password a day prior. He tried to quickly sit up but felt it everywhere in his bones as his mind did flipflops about the last few apparently unaccounted for minutes in his life.

"There's nothing here, to me or anyone else." It was a lazy dig at his fidelity.

"It was a dream." It was a Freudian slip of the tongue that got her attention further.

"What was a dream?"

"Nothing."

"What was just a dream?" There was a hint of strife in her voice that put him on edge as she shifted on the edge of the mattress folding a leg on the bed. Renee was wearing a long sheer nightgown and nothing else underneath. She hated pregnancy clothing, using some vintage styles which led to her penchant for old school babydoll sleeping wear. Jaquan could see the rising intensity on her pale face.

"You ever had one of those dreams that seemed like it was real?" He decided to answer a question with a question.

"What seemed real?" Renee kept at it, frustrating him.

"Uhm, I dreamed that I went across the ditch on that road outside and into the woods to get a signal on my phone. You picked up and gave me the business." Jaquan told a version of the truth from his perspective.

"That's it?!"

"Yeah... and I saw a doe back off in there at this creek." He added leaving out that it was a masked woman. Renee didn't look convinced in the least, suddenly glaring at him.

"Are you sure about that, Jaquan?"

"Yeah."

Things seemed to go static in the moment, still as if time had ebbed to a halt.

"Be careful out there Jaquan; they say if you go in there and see a doe, she'll follow you and take your soul if you don't satisfy her." His brow furrowed, heart skipping a beat as Renee mentioned in part what he'd experienced.

"WHAT?!!" Renee snickered, covering her mouth with her hand as he sat upright finding that he was clothed under the sheets.

"Aw, it's just some dumbass legend they used to tell us when we were kids to keep us from getting lost in the woods." Renee admitted.

"That's crazy." Jaquan scratched his temple telling himself that it was all a dream.

"Tell me about it; back in the day a lot of hicks were going out there looking for that shit. Supposedly, if you saw her as a woman, you had to please her. Fucking hillbilly bullshit, right?"

"I guess." He didn't know what to make of things as Renee glanced at his face smiling.

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Come over here and hold me; sit behind me, okay Jaquan?" She crooked a finger with the other in front of her lips.

"What?"

"Be quiet, Carlie is sleep on the couch."

"Huh?"

"Don't be that way; we were close when we were kids, then her caretakers pulled the plug because I was a bad influence."

"Bad influence?" Jaquan inched in behind her gingerly wrapping his arms around her body, carefully avoiding her swollen bust. His palms rested on the upper swell of Renee's belly.

"Well, shit kinda happened a few months before we met."

"What?"

"Not what you're thinking; and you know that so don't go there. Her people never wanted us together but well, it is what it is in the long run."

"I don't follow." Renee grabbed his thumbs pulling his hands up cupping the undersides of her breasts.

"We girls, on lock; at the end of the day those assholes couldn't stop her from being her true self and here we are, today. Couldn't have come at a better time, what with this pregnancy and all." Her breasts were hard, yet spongy to the touch engorged with milk. The silken feel of the sheer material on her sensitive skin had an immediate effect as she cooed. His forefingers encountered her ripened nips.

"I'm glad you're back together with Carlie."

"Really?"

"Yeah, every friend I ever had stabbed me in the back; and you know how I got that knee injury that kept me out of college. Sometimes I wished I had a sibling, maybe a brother. The closest thing I got to that is a cousin, but he's just a kid in grammar school. His parents, kind of feel the same way about me, even though his dad is a straight up dawg, too."

"Dawg, too?" Renee glanced over her shoulder at the second Freudian slip.

"Shit." She chuckled catching him unawares as she slid the sheer gown off a shoulder exposing a visible welt from the heavy brassieres she wore during her pregnancy. Renee gave Jaquan an encouraging wink as he kissed the indentation. She allowed him to slide the other willowy strap down exposing her breasts fully. Renee blanketed his large hands with her own.

"Massage them for me, baby." Renee moaned as he gave her tits a hearty squeeze recalling the early days of her pregnancy after a particularly intense night out on the town she ended abruptly when she was barely showing.

Jaquan was obliged to take a verbal drubbing that would've crippled a lesser man as she got ready for bed telling him that he was sleeping on his own floor instead of lying next to her. Her face started getting rounder along which was the catalyst for an aborted evening after an acquaintance commented on the weight gain. Jaquan sat sullen in his bedroom until Renee doffed the il-fitting blouse revealing large breasts doubled in size nearly bursting from a bra now too small to contain her charms. His eyes nearly burst out of his head as the man lost it grabbing them only to receive the mother of all pancakes slaps hard enough to make his face still smart ten minutes later. Renee promptly moved in with Rashida Sikes for a few days before returning, somewhat contrite. The ticket to ride was between her huge tits.

"You're thinking about that time, aren't you?" Renee asked as he felt her up, wholly sanctioned. He knew how she liked to be touched, pinching and rolling her nipples hoping to get the go ahead to suck them.

"How did you know?" He cupped them from beneath, squeezing as droplets of her lactation bubbled on the surface of her slightly darker areolas.

"Shit, you can't keep your hands off these ever since they started blowing up; I remember how scared I was that you were gonna dump me after I slapped the taste out of your mouth. I mean, shit you were all handsy with them like a fucking Rhesus Monkey and I told you they were hurting so bad that night. If you were nice, I probably would've let you suck'em."

"Can I suck them, now?"

"Rashida wanted me to leave your ass."

"So that's a, no?"

"Damn bruh, you'd probably fuck the shit out of my titties, just like that time when we made up. Remember that, huh? Oh, I almost left you again but figured you just hadn't had any in a while; but we both know that ain't true. But still, you really got up in my chest and all this time I thought you were all about my face and cheeks. Hey Jaquan, what up with that?" Both knew he wasn't going to say anything about the subtle dig at his fidelity.

"Uhm, when you took off that blouse...it's just the way they looked stuffed into that bra. I uh, just wanted them." His hands were moving over the sloping upper halves of her breasts, randomly pulling and pinching her nips. Renee's eyes narrowed into slits enjoying his tactile touch.

"They weren't half as big as they are now; you like'em now?" Renee's hand disappeared underneath the swell of her baby belly leaving no doubt that she was more than a little horny. Jaquan was still internally trying to figure out if his tryst with Daisy Mae was real.

"I love your tits." Renee rolled her eyes at his blue-collar compliment.

"Too bad we got the baby down here or you'd be sitting on my chest smashing my tits, wouldn't you?"

"It's not like that."

"Come on, be honest and I'll give us a treat." Renee coaxed, hands still between her thighs.

"Both of us?"

Renee opened a drawer on the bedside table pulling out a vial of cocoa butter, pressing it into his hand. Jaquan's chin was hooked over her right shoulder, eyes widening when it became clear what she wanted as Renee met his gaze with an easy-going smile and ruddy cheeks. She even popped the lid on the vial.

"Rub this on my chest, and maybe I'll lay on my side and let you do what you want." His cock throbbed pressed into her butt as they sat together facing the window and the expansive yard beyond it.

Jaquan couldn't believe his good fortune, finally convincing himself the tryst with Daisy Mae was nothing but a dream as he lightly kissed his girlfriend's neck. He squirted a decent handful of the cream into his palms rubbing it into her breasts slowly, methodically. His extended manhood grew thicker pressed against Renee's butt. Their sex life waned as her pregnancy developed, but sometimes she would demonstrate her proficiency at foreplay, usually after they'd had a big fight or disagreement.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? Me laying on my side with these big, milk filled tits stacked, right, baby?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah that feels good; you know, they're really heavy now, so imagine how it would feel to push your dick between them when I'm laying down with a bunch of pillows under my head. You could just lean over me and shove it in-between, couldn't you? Rub my titties, Jaquan. I'm thinking something..."

"What are you thinking, bae?"

"I'm thinking I want my titties fucked; keep rubbing and squeezing my titties baby. Squeeze them until some milk squirts out, Jaquan. My breasts are so sensitive right now, and I'm so sticky downstairs, but your dick is too big and I've gotta protect the baby. Oh yeah, rub that cream on my tits real good so you can fuck them for me." Renee was getting into it and her dirty talk was making his rod become a veritable steel bar. Her breathy moans and encouragements were making him want to impale her cunt with impunity, frustrating him because he couldn't.

"You'd really let me do that?"

"Yeah; I want it; Jaquan I want you to cum all over my titties, bruh." Her voice went husky as his big hands squeezed the shit out of her breasts hard enough to make them burst in dual explosions of her abundant lactation. Renee whimpered and moaned leaning back into him almost swooning. Her hand was suddenly in custody of his thickening prick, exposed. She was squeezing it with authority.

"HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU'RE HUNGRY BECAUSE...!! Oh shit, sorry I didn't know. Uhm, really sorry." Carlie stood in the doorway of their bedroom, eyes widening behind her thick nerdy glasses. There was a blanket wrapped around her shoulders, halves clutched in her thin fist.

Jaquan and Renee stared back blankly, his greasy hands all over his woman's huge swollen tits and her hand wrapped around his horse sized prick.

"Aw shit. FUCK ME!" Carlie bolted out of the door frame in a blind panic. On the other side of the wall there was a sudden loud thump as she faceplanted.

The couple stared at each other, then burst into laughter as Renee addressed the elephant in the room.

"Go pick that dumbass girl up off the floor."

"Raincheck?"

Renee cupped his chin giving him a scintillating kiss full of tongue, breaking off abruptly.

"Okay then, guess I'm going." He got up going to the open bedroom door, stopping to look back at his pregnant woman.

Renee was pulling the straps up covering her swollen breasts but noticed him looking lowering them. She cupped them again, squeezing big handfuls making them burst in milky fashion, staring back with narrowed eyes slowly covering up again.

"Get the fuck out of here." She moaned, licking and biting her bottom lip salaciously.

"Going."

Jaquan found her cousin flopped out just outside the door at the back of the loveseat she'd been sleeping on during the night. The blanket was covering her body with her long legs exposed from the calves down as Jaquan stood there bemused with his hands on his hips.

"Hey Carlie, it's okay."

"I am so sorry, sir; I wasn't trying to peep in on you. I mean, I'm not some kind of pervert!" The thin woman was utterly mortified, too embarrassed to stand up while he was there.

"It's cool, things like that happen sometimes; Renee thinks it's funny. Come on, let me help you up." He leaned over with the intent of helping Carlie off the hardwood floor, but her legs shot up under the blanket in the blink of an eye.

"I'M GOOD, NO THANKS!!" She scurried around the edge of the love seat on all fours landing on the cushion in a second bouncy faceplant. Jaquan just stood there; shoulders hunched figuring Carlie was too embarrassed to face him.

"Leave her be, she's probably scared you're gonna get all mannish with her, too." Jaquan's heart leapt into his throat at the sound of Daisy Mae's voice to his immediate left.

The elder Kelly was in the kitchenette in front of the electric stove stirring up a pan stacked with scrambled eggs. Off to the side was a plate piled high with Canadian bacon, and various sausage links and patties. On the counter was a wicker basket stuffed with croissants and muffins along with a few cake donuts. There was a veritable feast there, but Jaquan's eyes were elsewhere.

A vintage seventies maxi dress covered her hyper thick pear-shaped frame. It was the kind with the spaghetti straps at the shoulders and this excess material at the chest that made it look like two separate flower printed pieces. The rest flowed down hovering over the midpoint of her calves but would've been lower if not for the incredible swell of her huge derriere. There was a visible crease between her cheeks that told Jaquan she wasn't wearing any underwear. But he wasn't looking at that.

His chain was around Daisy Mae's hickey covered neck as she turned skillet in hand, smiling at him friendly enough.

"Hungry?"

"Uh..."

"Cat got your tongue, Jaquan?" She smiled giving him a wink that made him almost piss himself.

"Oh, he's out of it because Carlie walked into our bedroom, when we were uhm, doing something." Renee appeared wrapped in a robe properly covered up, running her fingers through her long tresses.

"Is that right, girl?" Daisy Mae scooped the eggs onto a platter before tossing the skillet into the sink.

"Yeah, he was feeling me up." Renee chortled standing at the back of the love seat looking down at a hiding Carlie, hands stuffed into her pockets. Both women were laughing at her reaction while he stood between them blank faced. Renee noticed taking his hand giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Bae." He was at a loss for words as Daisy Mae pushed past him, using her meaty arm to swipe him aside. She leaned over the back of the couch bringing her hand down on Carlie's rear end hidden under the blanket.

"GET UP AND WASH YOUR ASS!!" The girl scurried away, but Daisy Mae held onto her end of the blanket causing it to be snatched away revealing the baseball sleeved night dress covering her slender figure.

"WHAT-THE-HELL?!!" Carlie shouted favoring her stinging butt as she bumped the doorframe awkwardly disappearing into their bedroom and the only bathroom.

"YOU BETTER HURRY UP OR I'M GONNA SEND JAQUAN IN THERE TO HELP YOU OUT!!" Daisy Mae shouted playfully getting a loud slamming door and locking sound as a response. Jaquan stood there silent unable to take his eyes off his gold chain around Daisy Mae's neck.

"Hey, what's up?" Renee noticed then followed his gaze to her chain on another woman's neck as Daisy Mae turned around.

"Oh this; found it outside in the back. It's kind of pretty and you know how much I like nice things, Renee; just like you." Both women stared at one another with Renee's eyes becoming narrow before she glanced back at Jaquan.

"You should be careful with that; it cost a lot of money." He didn't know what to say, feeling the lump in his throat grow larger as Daisy Mae interjected.

"Aw you know how these menfolk are Renee, forget their head if it wasn't attached; you're his woman so it's your job to remind him." The look on this woman's lightly freckled visage was openly smug reading equal parts salacious directed at him in front of his woman. Renee stared back, then looked at Jaquan's expression.

"Is that my job, huh Jaquan?"

"Uhm, sorry." I offered weakly not knowing what would happen next while Daisy Mae stood between them fingering his chain about her neck, amused.

"It's not that serious, okay?" Renee gave him a peck on the lips, then wrapped her arms around him as much as her belly would allow.

"You two are so cute together." Daisy Mae commented as Renee noticed the hickeys on her neck.

"Ew girl, what've you up to?" Jaquan gulped.

"Got a little action outside with this fella." His mouth hung open as he felt his world about to come crashing down hand in hand with his probable executioner.

"Did you put it on him?"

"You know how we do it in this family; that nigga probably still lying out there in them woods with his pecker pointed up at the sky."

Both women started busting up. Renee glanced at Jaquan's face giving his hand a reassuring tug as Daisy Mae piped up addressing him.

"You put out or something, boy?" She laughed twisting the invisible knife in his back, still favoring the chain. This made Renee laugh harder as she took a seat on the small couch, palm resting on her belly.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers