The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AUG!! AUG!! SHIT!! AW FUG!! FUUUG!! AWG!! AWG!!" That huge ass began bopping and twerking like a bat out of hell, like some switch had been flipped activating it. Jaquan's cock was taken on a ride around the world and then some as Honey gave him the business end of her monster sized derriere.

There was nothing he could do but grab handfuls of her cheeks and hold on for the ride. His head dipped backward as Honey continued wrenching his cock vertically picking up speed as her ass became a blur of motion. Outside of Renee and most recently Daisy Mae, Jaquan had never met his equal between the sheets. It started with Renee after he'd deflowered her. She'd learned exponentially until he was laid low out of the blue on a momentous rainy afternoon back in the city. Ms. Kelly put his lights out.

Daisy Mae put him to sleep.

And now Honey was treating Jaquan like a plaything having made him bust from the first moment he entered her. She started tightening up again pushing him out which gave way to an impassioned back and forth of bumping uglies. Jaquan found himself raising his other hand with the intent of bringing it down on the left side this time. Honey opened again taking a deep plunging thrust that collided with the back of her cunt like a traffic accident as he rear-ended the shit out of her. Then it started again.

The pinching sensation was intense as she started rolling her wide rounded hips, shaking and vertically wrenching up and down on his length. Jaquan could feel it from the base, frantically trying to keep up with Honey. It was no use as she added her knees to the affair bobbing shifting weight from side to side, swiveling. He couldn't get enough of the loud audible squishiness, thrusting incessantly. Jaquan's raised left hand slowly came down grabbing a greedy handful of ass meat prying it apart looking at his cock stuffed inside. Honey's cunt was so tight, his prick was curved protruding from her stretched out slit.

He used both hands to pry Honey fully apart enjoying the view of his throbbing manhood plunging out her depths. She was in control purposely squeezing his cock and clamping down gnashing on it methodically whenever it was in backward motion. This made him go faster until Honey tightened up more than before, forcing him to flatten his palms against her cheeks laboriously pulling fully out.

"AAAWWWW!!! SHIT!! AW SHIT!!...ah, yeah oh fuck I'm cumming again, Honey." Several thick ropes of ejaculate painted her shuddering cakes like silly string in several pulsing waves leaving the entirety of her huge, sun soaked and kissed cheeks glazed over like a Christmas ham. There were wads of cum dripping off her monster butt dotting the grass and leaves. His eyes fluttered rolling up into his head.

Jaquan's right hand was sliding along his sticky member coated in their intermingled juices.

"Feed me some, I want to taste you, baby boy." Honey cooed breezily.

Jaquan rounded the tire finding her upper half protruding from the opposite side of the giant tire. Honey's arms were locked in place. The first thing he noticed was her head still in profile as she stared across the yard without reaction to his presence. It was as if she were a mannequin. He paused for an instant then slowly got in front of her offering his soiled prick to her waiting lips. Jaquan gasped as his crown parted her lips experiencing an intense and sustained suction. Honey took him whole.

This was something akin to an anaconda swallowing prey with nothing more than a light hum.

"....aw, shit." Jaquan moaned as her lips pressed into his pubes.

The feel of her throat enveloping his length to the hilt was incredible. Honey let it rest there without breaking the hard suction until his hands palmed the sides of her head slowly withdrawing it. A deluge of saliva and frothy precum ran off her chin in a translucent stream eventually becoming droplets. Jaquan pushed all of it back inside until his balls touched her chin, slowly withdrawing again enjoying that vacuum suction until his member wetly popped free with a visible splash. His fist slid up and down his thickening shaft in front of her lightly freckled visage with clear intent. Her head disappeared suddenly.

"Hey!" Jaquan half shouted leaning around the edge of the giant tire to find Honey leaning against it with her arms folded casually behind her back. Again, she was staring off across the clearing towards the dense wooded foliage which seemed to provide a natural privacy wall making this sort of bubble that existed only for them. She was breathing hard as evidenced by the rising and falling of her chest encased in the American Indian halter which fit like a crop top on her body. His prick throbbed at the sight.

"I'm gonna say this only once Jaquan; if we keep going, you're gonna get touched on the inside, so maybe you should walk it off and run back to Renee. I'll eat you up and mess you up for all girls."

It was plainly a warning, but Jaquan was conflicted enveloped with a rising lust that demanded action.

Honey tucked her chin looking at her bare feet in the grass and leaves, waiting.

Something inside was screaming at him to heed that warning and take the out given by this wild backwoods' woman related to his pregnant girlfriend. The first time he laid eyes on her in that rest stop gas station, his mind automatically rifled through all the ways he'd handle her sexually. When Renee confronted him about it, he felt obliged to deny it all, but eventually capitulated in his own fashion, buffering the answer as much as possible. Renee had "jokingly" told him that she would reward him for telling the truth by letting him have a go at this woman. Now, here she was in front of him ready to go.

He leaned close at an angle against the giant tire unsure of what he would do until he was kissing her with a mouthful of tongue as she responded in kind. The passion was unbridled as he cupped a breast.

"You...can't take it back now." Honey gasped looking into his eyes as she palmed the back of his head wantonly making out some more. Jaquan felt her hand stroking his manhood pulling, tugging and yanking towards her body making him as hard as a steel bar. Her wanted to cum in her hands.

He wanted to cum all over her.

Jaquan pressed in closer letting Honey have her way with him as he squeezed and groped a full breast through her sparse top, eventually finding an erect nipple. Her eyes narrowed, mouth hanging open responding to his merciless teasing and pinching of the hidden nub. There was definitely more than a handful there, but her breasts were compact. Honey's tongue was taking a tour of his mouth ending things with a suckle of the bottom lip and casual lick of his chin. It was heady, utterly organic to a T.

She broke tactile contact with him taking a few steps backwards with one arm bent at the elbow in a fixed gesture beckoning to him. Jaquan stared at her unblinking, then gasped as Honey slid out of her top drawing it over her head, dropping it on the unkempt grass going au natural. Her breasts were full, bell-shaped affairs sloping outward from her narrow chest, ripe and full at the bottom. Her areolas were half-dollar sized; the color of pecans topped with these thick blocky nubs. Jaquan wanted a taste; wanted to cum all over them as well. He got naked too, leaving his clothing where it fell following her.

His phone started ringing profusely, but he didn't hear it.

Instead, he was looking at the women standing a foot away cupping the undersides of her breasts casually waiting. His cock pulsed and throbbed feeling as if it would burst as Honey offered a hand, then led him away from the semi-secluded area walking ahead giving Jaquan the full rear view. He was so hard, precum was leaking from the spade shaped head of his endowment. Her huge, luscious cheeks were a sight to behold in rubbery motion. Their footfalls crunched leaves and sticks as they hurried between some bushes and a thick tree growing at an angle out of the ground. Jaquan didn't care.

They happened upon an old gazebo snuggly nestled at the center of overgrown brush and birch trees running into this new open space like the reincarnations of Adam and Eve. She stopped turning into his body lapping at a nipple, sucking and nipping it until he cupped her chin kissing her like a lost lover. Honey captured both of his hands interlocking their fingers kissing him back with overwhelming passion. Jaquan's hands cradled her face fingers digging into her lush curly mane. This pervasive hunger enveloped both as honey reached down cupping his buttocks trapping his cock between them.

Her wide hips started swiveling and undulating, nails digging into his buttock clawing them up as her lips vacuum sucked his right nipple with a sensuous moan. His height allowed his trapped cock to press into her soft belly and the lower half of her breasts. His precum was leaking all over the place making things slick and slippery. She went after the other nip, taking it voraciously for a second, then pushing away.

Jaquan's cock was sticking straight out in front of his body like a meaty flagpole as she backed up a few steps making the same gesture one hand extended, beckoning to him, silently. He barely realized his arm was extended in the same gesture pointed in her direction as if he were reaching out, desperately. He took a timid step forward, then another inching towards her until fingertips touched. Honey's fingers interlocked in his more tightly this time as she pressed her face into his defined chest giving him a view of the top of her head. She started rubbing her face horizontally in his pecs, slathering saliva all over.

She suddenly leaned backwards using her dead weight, held aloft from the ground by their interlocked fingers and his muscular arms. Her head rolled back, chin facing the sky above as Jaquan took in her bottom-heavy hourglass shape, then pulled her into his body wrapping his arms around her in a deep hug. His hands slipped between her arms finding the decadent upper swell of her buttocks as she did likewise raising her hands, covering his pecs. His nipples were pinched and rolled cruelly, followed by a soothing suction. Honey handled his sides slowly kneeling down engulfing his full endowment.

"AWWW!! AW!! AH!!...aw, shit that feels so, fucking good." Honey took him all the way to the base continuously with a visible bulge in her throat, getting extremely sloppy in the process. Things got wet and soapy in seconds with her breaking it off right as he was on the precipice of exploding down her gullet. She went after his balls with the same attention to detail, letting his shaft drape her face. This too, only lasted seconds as she turned crawling forward on all fours towards the ruined gazebo.

Jaquan snatched her up facing away accidentally running his manhood vertically up her rear pillowy rear cleavage, then doing it with purpose cupping her breasts pinching the nipples. Her hips were swiveling continuously in serpentine fashion taking his captured prick on an enticing ride between the cheeks. One of her hands lovingly palmed the side of his face while the other manically rubbed up a steamy friction on her mound. Her breathy moans filled his ears. There was this unnatural arch in her lower back, mashing her butt into his crotch. Jaquan could feel Honey rhythmically flexing on his length.

He was right at the point of no return when she broke contact reaching the entrance to the gazebo.

"Now, remember you wanted this, okay?" Honey cautioned, turning the hip looking at his tortured erection letting her gaze drift up to his sexually distressed face. It looked like he didn't know if he should finish himself or lose himself in her lush southern baked curves. There was a rapturous expression on her peppered face and visible saliva drooling from her bottom lip. She looked sexually carnivorous.

His phone kept ringing off in the distance with a faint echo.

"I want this." Jaquan replied wide eyed and enchanted, offering both hands eagerly. She mimicked the gesture taking both of his hands in hers lightly drawing this man close as the world seemed to go topsy turvy leaving him feeling disoriented and untethered.

A loud wailing moan seeped out of his mouth in tandem with the incredibly tight narrow grasp of her cunt as Jaquan realized he was on top of this free-spirited redbone woman buried balls deep. The feel of her internally tightly clinging to his girth was indescribable. Honey wrapped her thick arms and powerful legs around his torso and lower back, squeezing as hard as she could, triggering a volatile reaction.

"AH!! AH!! AUUGGG!!!" Jaquan exploded inside her so hard, his toes curled. It was a leg shaking affair making goosebumps sprout all over his arms and back. His body straightened out as if tasered only to have Honey tighten her grip becoming a human straitjacket keeping him face down atop her body. His breath was hot on her lightly freckled visage sprinkled with bits of spittle. They locked eyes in the clinch.

"AAWWWWW!!! AW!! AUG!! AAAUUUGGG!!!" He went again immediately spent, physically exhausted.

Honey interlocked her fingers and ankles nearly squeezing the life out of Jaquan as her hips rolled and piston pumped upward into his crotch. She was stuffed with everything he had to offer, tightly coiled around his rod undulating and arching hard enough to make an audible clap. His cries and whimpers were silenced with light kisses and inaudible whispers that seemed to be some unknown language.

"...aw, yeah; fuck it." His voice faltered, teeth chattering as he went limp blanketed over her body.

Honey's big ass continued laboriously long stroking him filled to overflowing with his cum, almost machine-like in precision, wetly clapping into his pelvis. The gooey heated tightness and suction grip made Jaquan's mouth hang open, panting like a tired dog. He could feel this intense sensation throughout all twelve inches of his manhood reduced to the size of a pin prick, but powerful as a lightning strike. Jaquan's entire body was covered in a thick sheet of perspiration as she kept it up.

Honey squeezed tighter as he drifted off buried deep inside, still diamond hard.

[DARKNESS]

...to be continued.