The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took it, covering her palm with his own, watching as the brazen beauty turned it upright. She tucked her chin looking directly at it for a few seconds before meeting his eyes with her own slanted piercing ones. Her face twisted into a scowl, then softened into a smirk that spread into a knowing smile.

"What?"

"You're gonna be famous, Jaquan. Yeah, you're gonna be famous and what's sad is that you don't have to do shit. It's just gonna happen baby; Renee's gonna see to it, but you're not gonna be happy and you're gonna play the background until you realize you're nothing but a dupe. A prop, a tool, a useful idiot with nothing but his big ass dick in his hand. Don't worry, mommy still gonna send those checks."

Jaquan tried to snatch his hand away, but she held fast with an iron grip that shocked him because of her unexpected strength. Honey chortled playfully enjoying the frustration on his face and the back and forth.

"Renee been telling my business?" Jaquan asked tersely as Honey cocked her head to the side regarding him.

"You know the answer to that question."

"This is bullshit; I guess fucking mind games run in the family, huh?"

"Oh yeah, tell me why your mother didn't press charges and kept hanging around with that woman. Tell me, baby; why didn't she take you to a shrink instead of letting things fester? You never even told baby mamma number one, but I bet you'll stand here in front of me and gawd saying that's why you fucked Daisy Mae last night; uh, correction got fucked by Daisy Mae, last night. You can run along now, baby."

Jaquan didn't move, staring statically at her face looking deeply into her eyes for the first time.

"That shit sting, don't it; and you saw that nasty woman doing another guy. Did fighting him make you feel like a man, baby? You think she was your woman or something, huh? Hey man, do you think maybe Daisy Mae's your girl now, bitch? I know you still think about it, but that's alright because we're gonna suck it all out of you; just like, sticking a straw into the top of your fucking head and sucking out all that inconvenient bullshit swirling around in your pea brain. Better run back and hide under Renee's skirt."

His chest was heaving, mind a jumble of raw emotion that reminded him of the previous night with Daisy Mae and even further back a lighter version experienced with Renee Kelly in general and since she'd come up pregnant. Honey sat there atop the giant tire watching everything swirling just under the skin, intently. She sat back hunched favoring a hand with this teasing smile on her lips, going on.

"Hey man don't sweat it; you ain't the first and you definitely weren't the last. It's all gonna work out and as far as the uhm, NOW goes...you'll get some back and not even realize you're doing it. That's gonna be some nice tight pussy on that fucking yellow bone, but that lonely slut ain't got nothing on all of us girls round here. Hey Jaquan, you good? I mean would you be good with Renee exploring her options?"

"You're crazy." Jaquan backed off wanting to get away from Honey who wasn't finished.

"Better than being clueless, nigga."

"FUCK OFF!"

"Okay."

Honey shrugged, playfully as he turned stalking off trembling with rage. Somehow, he figured Renee found out about his past and had been sharing it with her family members. It felt like everybody, but Carlie had been sticking it to him since Renee compelled him to visit the shanty town. The fleeting thought that Daisy Mae might be outing him at that precise moment was interrupted by a loud whistle.

Jaquan glanced back at the woman sitting there resting her elbows on her knees.

"You REALLY have no IDEA what's up around here, do you? Hey man, I know you're dense but do you really wanna walk away mad?"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Okay." Honey shrugged again making Jaquan raise a brow, grimacing.

"You're serious. Sonofabitch, you really wanna get the stick and it's probably because you're jealous of my woman. I've seen shit like this before with basic bitches; you wanna be Renee, don't you hoe?" It was meant as a burn, but he didn't expect her reaction.

"I've been her already before she was her; them fuckers wanted it so bad they chased me right here with someone for each one of my limbs, asshole. Yeah, one on my left and right arms, the other two sat in this tire leaning back with all their might so that I couldn't use these legs to free myself or press'em together! Everybody got some of me; as MUCH AS THEY COULD TAKE, NIGGA!!...yeah, everyone Jaquan. They kept doing it until I couldn't move, then left me lying here for three days."

The forest was still quiet as if time stopped on a dime.

"Fuck schooling, fuck church, fuck all that tutoring for college I wasn't never gonna attend after she got the latest model, uhm without with spotted tail." Honey gestured towards her freckled visage.

"You see, at the end of the day there ain't no denying what I am, what you are, Jaquan. I was only gonna go so far but she WAS GOING PLACES!! That's why Daisy Mae let that old cracker have her. Yeah, they made that white bitch a princess, nigga!! You wanna shit on me but bend a knee to a counterfeit me."

His heart was thumping as Honey filled in blank spaces in Renee's life.

"Di m kijan gou m yo, Jaquan." She spoke in a different language making what sounded like a declarative statement.

Her slanted eyes were piercing into his with the precision of a scalpel.

"Hey, did you know I speak a good three or four languages, fluently; that I used to substitute teach down at the kiddie schoolhouse and tutor my classmates in English, Spanish and Calculus, huh? Went to church two to three times a week, until Daisy Mae pressed the issue. Don't you know, nigga? Do you get it, fuckboy Jaquan? Hey, your "girlfriend" speaks all of about nine languages just as fluently and counting. Do you think she got all that learning to suppress her accent until she lost it, was so she could get knocked up by the neighborhood fuckboy with a pocket full of dick? I've got an I.Q. over a hundred while she's at a hundred forty-seven, nigga. Hey, who do you think is funding her glamorous life, fool?"

"I... uhm." It felt like there was a huge dry lump stuck in his throat preventing him from speaking.

"When you two drove up to the road leading up to our lands, why did she leave your dumb ass in the car?

His mind was all over the place as Honey straightened, sitting upright arching her lower back. This made the native American top stretch tight around her bust giving them a fuller appearance as she stretched, yawning loudly arms over her head pointed at the sky. It looked like a crop top on her torso.

"Heck, maybe she actually likes you, baby. I mean for a pregnant woman to walk up that long ass hill to take her lumps from Daisy Mae, is some serious shit, right? I laughed my ass off at the dumbass look on her face when we were told to run your narrow ass up to the cabin. That bitch thought we already dug the hole. My, you sure are a pretty breeder, black just the way I like with a gang of dick. Maybe that's why you ain't in a hole back here in these woods, baby boy. There's a lot of niggas laid out back here."

"You're making it all..."

"Oh, I'm making it all up?! Is that what you're gonna tell me now, huh?! Like I said, don't get it twisted Jaquan; so, if you're gonna talk shit make sure you know what's going on around you, firsthand. You think you've got something fine but it's just the latest version. I'm the prototype, while she's version two currently. Your daughter should be version two, but you've sullied what was supposed to be mixed with old money vanilla. Get what I'm saying, nigga? Didn't Daisy Mae tell you as much, huh Jaquan?"

Jaquan stumbled backwards almost losing his footing as her brow furrowed, indignant to the end.

"Where are you going? You gonna tell something, huh boy? You think that shit gonna matter when I'm shoveling dirt on your face, huh? Think maybe Daisy Mae won't just drink you all up and toss what's left back here to me? Man, is that what you want Jaquan? Come on baby; think about it. Mamma's boy don't know his mom would be happy cashing in that big ass life insurance check? Oh yeah, now tell me what Renee's blabbing about on her expensive little I-Phone, negro. Tell me, seriously nigga."

His eyes were stinging as the tears flowed freely down his face while his chiseled chest tightened up.

"Little Renee is so good with numbers; she should be an accountant. Yeah, you're secure and everything with a black card from mommy's purse, but you ain't got real money. Hey, think that's why your mom still hangs out with those people even after what one of them did? Tell yourself Renee really loves you and lie to yourself in the mirror that you're not a premium backup plan for a rainy day that will never come. When it's all said and done, we both know Renee can get a big spender, even with your baby."

His vision was completely blurred as tears ran from his glazed over eyes, nostrils already runny from the distressed and horrific sobbing like he never had before. For some reason, Jaquan couldn't control it.

"Hey baby, you ain't gotta go out like that; why don't you walk it back over here so we can talk it out?"

Jaquan, blurry gaze fell upon her hand, finger crooked beckoning to him as his feet were moving before he realized it. Honey's narrow peppery sun kissed visage got larger in his field of vision as he got closer. She swung her legs over facing the other direction sliding off the tire to the ground, chuckling playfully. He could see her leaning against the back of the tire but found the strength to stop short.

"What do you want?"

"Don't make me call you again or I'll leave you all by yourself out here in these backwoods. Hey, maybe you'll find Carlie in the sticks and are you sure about that; but what if you find Daisy Mae waiting for another taste? She's real greedy despite whatever she said to Renee. Might just eat you up, baby boy."

He took a timid step not knowing why he was starting to tremble.

"Me, well I'm a truth sayer and that means I gotta be walking around in the shadows while everybody else is playing the role like they aren't bought and sold already. Hey Jaquan, you ain't gotta worry about me ever judging you or acting like my shit don't stink. You wanna know what it is, I want huh baby?"

"Yeah." He appeared at the edge of the giant tire finding Honey in profile, arms folded.

Tears were streaming down her face running off her chin onto the bust and the tops of her folded arms.

"I wanna eat first; I don't want no fucking scraps off the table, no more. I want us, me and you baby; want us to really feel it together. Wanna give you what she's holding back so that you know if it's real or not, Jaquan. Renee's holding on to it waiting for...the one. What is it, I want? I wanna walk in you."

"Walk in me?"

Honey didn't reply staring off across the clearing in the direction of the rusted over swing and merry-go-round set. It seemed as if no one had been in this area for decades at the very least. Her arms were tightly wound across her body with one hand clawing into her opposing shoulder as if she were experiencing a biting winter chill. Jaquan could feel something too becoming increasingly anxious as his heart thumped wildly about in his chiseled torso. He wanted to say something, maybe yell and shout.

She slowly craned her head in his direction taking stock of his body from head to toe. There was none of the jovial nature, the glib demeanor on Honey's face associated with her downhome light peppered visage. Her expression was hard, stark and bleak reflecting a woman who'd gone to the end of the world and back again after finding nothing but a desert there. He couldn't place it, but she felt world weary, bored gradually turning her upper half in his direction followed by the rest leaning against the tire.

Honey popped a single tiny button on the front of those skintight jeans letting her body do the rest as the halves slid in opposite directions fueled by her overly wide hips. The zipper was broken as her mound came into view covered by a perfect triangular patch of light brown hair matching the thick defiant curly man on her head. The beauty stood up straight on bare dirty looking feet bending at the waist letting her huge buttocks do the rest as she bent over far enough until they were bared.

She had to shake and shimmy, roll her hips to relieve herself of the worn and weathered skintight material as lush abundantly luscious thighs came into view followed by knees that were a bit darker. These were the knees of a woman who'd run the backroads of this shanty town for decades playing, jostling with others and experiencing her fair share of scrapes. Honey worked those veritable sausage casings laboriously freeing herself from them with a palm flattened against the tire, tossing them.

The methodical nature of her movements spoke to someone used up and resigned to her own nature as Honey stood there looking at his face with a hand blanketing her mound, rubbing her slit. There was an audible squishy sound in tandem with her working fingers. She took a half step getting inches in front of Jaquan digging her thumbs into the waistband of his shorts without hesitation. He didn't stop her from exposing him from the crotch down to the middle of his thighs and nothing else.

Honey backed off tuning her back to him before bending over shoving her upper half through the empty space in the middle of the giant tire mired as an integral part of her tragic past. Her breathing was audible while her upper half disappeared inside, legs spread wide apart, waiting. This woman was built for power and speed with a body designed for making scores of babies, wanted or not. Her womanly musk assailed his nostrils making them flair as he got behind this woman, Renee's cousin maybe.

Jaquan didn't know anymore but couldn't help himself anymore prompted by instinct and maybe a bit of raw emotional fear at what this woman would say next. It had been similar to his experience with Daisy Mae, which was extremely powerful, but not as potent as Honey. With the elder Kelly it came out of nowhere degenerating into an animalistic tryst in the grass and dirt, but with this woman the assumed middle child, he could feel it coming from the moment they locked eyes washing over him like a tsunami. Then it went dead, leaving him there not realizing how heavily he'd been perspiring.

He was left in dead air standing there with his pants around his knees staring at this huge butt dipped and soaked in peppered honey with just the slightest bit of concentric stretch marks radiating from the deep crack of her ass, barely perceptible. This was homegrown to the extreme almost matching her elder's in size and Renee's perfect heart in shape if only it weren't for the straight line of her overly widened hips that led into the deep rubbery undercuff of dense buttocks. She parted to the touch.

Easily enough spread wide apart by hands that could palm a basketball in an unbreakable iron grip. Jaquan didn't look at what he was doing letting his body react as he felt the spade like crown of his manhood pressed against her slit and slip inside. His eyes widened reacting to an unexpectedly narrow canal that was extremely hot and sticky, clinging to his prick with an addictive tightness. His fingers clawed into her buttocks, tips disappearing into the pillowy flesh. Honey took him to the root, easily.

Jaquan lurched forward mashing the base of his cock into her fur lined opening with no give caring little that his face bumped the top of the tire she was sticking through. He could feel this acute pinching sensation right on the tip of his crown gnashing down, gasping as her cunt narrowed trapping him inside. It gradually became so tight that it felt like a hand was inside wrapped around his shaft. This long moaning gasp forced its way out of his lips as the entrance to her cunt clamped down on his shaft.

"AAAAHHGGG!!" Several ropes of jizz exploded out of Jaquan painting her cunt with this pulsing rod. It felt electric, sending waves of pleasure throughout his crotch so acute that it felt like he would become incontinent. Honey seemed to get even tighter around his girth extending the scintillating climax that was so good, he arched his back hard until it started to hurt. Honey was gnawing up his manhood, grinding it into raw meat with no visible movement outside. This acute tingle pulsed through his length.

"AAAAWWW!!" Three more bursts made his pelvis quiver and throb, buttock clenching as he creampied the grooved walls of her cunt in a secondary leg shaking orgasm. His nails dug trenches in her buttocks.

Honey remained silent without reaction.

The he felt her relax just a bit, internally softening her grip on his throbbing length as more cum squirted out in a trickle. His forehead thumped the top of the tire as his breaths came in heated huffs, chest thumping uncontrollably. Jaquan used a hand to right himself still tightly wedged between her sugary walls looking down at the expansive swell of her huge derriere which assumed a classical heart shape in this posture. His thumbs jointly pried into her undercuff which was this meaty flap over the top of Honey's thick womanly thighs spreading them wide apart. His manhood was buried deep to the root.

"AAHH AAAHHH AAAAHHHH!!" He gasped in manly fashion, trembling profusely as he ground his cock between her narrow walls feeling every groove inside her creampied snatch. This backwoods wild child had made him cum instantly, then again enough to want more of her. Jaquan winced and gasped, moaning as he began slowly fucking Honey through the middle of that giant tire. The head of his cock was incredibly sensitive as his gasps came more often in tandem with his thrusts.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Jaquan could feel his cock thickening methodically making her cunt feel like it was becoming smaller. His erection started to hurt a little, becoming hard enough to cut granite. Despite taking him whole, there was a limited range of movement due to their proximity. Jaquan found himself humping with these herkie jerky movements standing on the balls of his feet in intervals until he was bouncing behind her huge ass. Honey clamped down on the tip of his prick, internally gnawing it.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Droplets of spittle started to fleck all over Honey's sun kissed and soaked skin. Jaquan spread her wider arching so that he could see his cock mashed tightly, protruding from her slit. He was well endowed to a fault usually having no problem with the opposite sex due to his appearance and pedigree, street and otherwise. He'd had his pick of some beautiful women including Renee Kelly.

But this was different.

He could feel himself struggling to handle this woman, pushing harder and harder, but getting nowhere. It felt like he was trying to force himself between blocks of cement but was so creamy and exceptionally hot around his girth. Honey felt made for him with a cunt sized to sheathe his member from stem to stern. The spade shaped head of his phallus found the pincer-like sensation at the end of her tunnel addictive. His grunts got progressively louder as he tried to long stroke this woman, failing miserably.

"AH!! AH!! UNG!! UNG!! SHET!! FUCK!!!" Her insides became progressively tighter until more of his thick swollen shaft started to appear. Jaquan's thrusts became more labored and aggressive bent on shoving himself inside to the hilt again, but Honey's cunt was actively forcing his manhood out until he lost it.

His huge mitt of a hand came down in a loud wet pancake slap to the right side of her butt making it wobble and jiggle all over the place as this loud exhausted gasp filled his ears. Then it happened ...

Jaquan almost fell forward face first into the top of the tire as his endowment shot deep inside to the root. The end of his certified twelve inches hit the back of her cunt with the force of a battering ram. Honey seized up around his girth tighter than before clamping down on his crown while the far end of her steaming confines retracted around the base of his manhood. Jaquan realized she did it on purpose.