The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 03

Story Info
Jaquan experiences an irresistable force out in a field.
10.6k words
4.89
1.5k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Faint ringing...

"Huh, give me a minute Renee, I'm gonna..." Jaquan stirred coming out of a deep slumber finding himself faceplanted in the grass and dirt.

He was still nude, ass facing the moon.

It took him a moment to realize he was still in the clearing as he glanced over, finding the old gazebo shrouded in darkness. His hearing was acute, picking up the sound of crickets and various wooded noises as he got his bearings. Jaquan laid on his side touching his face, feeling some dirt there that he wiped away. His hand pressed into his sternum, then the side of his neck as he looked about realizing it was after dark. The faint ringing continued as he struggled getting on all fours starting to come to.

"...where?" He looked down at his flaccid manhood, suddenly panicking.

Jauan stood up covering his crotch with both hands looking around the opening, then back towards the gazebo with a furrowed brow. It felt like he'd run an Olympic triathlon, but most telling of all was the limp noodle hanging between his thighs, out of service. It was just dangling there, cold to the touch as he tried to put together the pieces of what happened. He thought about his talk with Carlie and their talk about the local history and legends. Off in the distance, an owl hooted in haunting fashion.

Faint ringing...

Jaquan's gaze lingered on the decrepit gazebo but was drawn away by the faint sound. He followed the sound still covering his flaccid member noticing a tiny blinking light on the ground in the distance. He scrambled, finding his phone partially embedded in the dirt and grass. He figured out that he'd stepped on it himself as he freed it looking at its face. The phone's battery died before he could even see who was calling. Once his face was shrouded in darkness, Jaquan himself anxiously looked for his clothing. The sound of the crickets and other noises had his heart thumping. He didn't know what to do.

The sound of dry leaves being crushed underfoot alerted and alarmed Jaquan. He bolted into the brush getting caught on low hanging branches and thick bushes. Jaquan's foot came down in a muddy puddle making him hop on one foot haphazardly wiping the gunk off it. He took a header bumping his noggin on a tree. He righted himself leaning against the tree, noticing a bit of illumination on the right side of his face. It was moonlight cascading off the nearby creek.

"I'm back." Jaquan realized he was looking at the opposite side of the creek from his earlier visit.

There was this prickly feeling at the back of his neck while hairs stood up on his arms. He looked about trying to find the reason picking up muted footfalls, then ran into the brush with a hand covering his manhood and the other in the middle of his butt. He felt like a rat in a trap caught out in the sticks without his clothes and a dead phone. His heart was thumping wildly because he didn't know which way to go when that feeling returned a bit stronger this time. She noticed something in the creek out the corner of his eye, looking in that direction.

The doe was standing in the creek looking at him, nude.

She was a distance away but close enough for him to see her well defined slender figure in all its glory this time. The doe mask covering half of this woman's face made her big round eyes stand out. The pools of darkness they swam in behind the furry disguise added a surreal quality to the proceedings, pupils reflecting the moonlight overhead. Her long flowing lavender locks were damn near iridescent. She stood there as if she were expecting something to happen, but Jaquan just froze.

The bushes started rustling heavily, snapping him out of it drawing his attention.

Just across the waters of the shallow creek there was similar movement while the mysterious woman stood there facing him from a distance. He inched backwards starting to panic even more, looking back and forth at the humanoid doe. Jaquan didn't know what was real, noticing more movement along the opposite side of the creek. A figure walked out of the wooded brush there, and then another...and another. They framed the edge of the creek as his head shot to the left seeing more coming out of their hiding places. Each one walked to the edge of the creek facing the mysterious doe.

They were men and all were nude.

Then a morbidly obese Caucasian man emerged right in front of Jaquan, his eyes rolled up into her head in a trance shambling to take his place in the forming ring around the edge of the creek. Jaquan couldn't believe his eyes, noticing an empty spot in the circle obviously meant for him. She wasn't waiting only for him standing there ankle deep in the shallow creek, nude. Her head craned about looking at all the assembled men a mixture of Caucasian and Black skewing mostly towards the latter. Jaquan's chest was heaving, a hand covering his flaccid manhood while the other mashed his phone against his chest.

All off the gathered men started silently masturbating to the doe.

Jaquan took a good look at the morbidly obese man standing a few feet away recognizing the trucker he'd seen with Honey at the gas station rest stop. A flicker of memory and ghost sensation washed over Jaquan in that instant. It was a jumble of images salacious and otherwise. At the epicenter of these visions were two disembodied cat-like eyes. They seemed to get smaller, shrinking away as he realized the images were being projected onto the surface of her face which in turn was surrounded by a wealth of bushy hair. This being's zaftig body was composed of these myriad visions merging with the doe.

"Go."

Jaquan took off running tearing through the overgrowth and brush running for his life in the buff. He didn't know where he was going, just that he wanted to get out of there after hearing the voice whisper into his ear when no one was there. That weird ghost thing had become one with the other and flashes of antlers rising from the doe's head hounded him as he ripped a hole in a wall of leafy vines too late to stop himself from colliding with a tree. He was sent reeling landing on his back facing the night stars.

[DARKNESS]

"Ah...aw shit." His nose felt broken, but seemed okay as he sat upright facing the dense wooded area, then glanced back, finding himself at the edge of a sewage ditch.

"Jaquan?"

Carlie was standing there on the other side of the ditch staring at him with a raised brow.

"Why did you jump across the ditch like that? You'd better be careful because there are snakes and other shit around here. What made you do that?"

"What the fuck are you doing there? You uh, disappeared when we were talking." He didn't know what to make of things standing up taking heed of her words as he hopped the ditch. Jaquan stood there on the blacktop looking around a foot or two away from Carlie wondering what had just happened. His gaze drifted to the dense brush finding no path leading elsewhere as before.

"Jaquan, are you okay?"

"ARE YOU OKAY?!! HEY, YOU AIN'T GOTTA PLAY NO GAMES WITH ME CARLIE!!" He was shouting, starting to walk about in a tight circle unsure of what had just happened. He glanced up at the morning sun palming the side of his temple.

"Check your tone; we were talking about some old legends, and you just hopped the ditch and faceplanted."

"No, you were gone and uhm... I went to look for you and uh."

"I didn't go nowhere; you jumped the fucking ditch!"

"I didn't jump no... I went back there and uh, there was somebody. YOU PRANKING ME, RIGHT?!!" Jaquan was fit to be tied but kept quiet about Honey and everything else, feeling disoriented. The sound of crickets and random wildlife was omnipresent making him antsy as Carlie closed the distance between them.

"Hey, are you good; did you hit your head over there?" Carlie handled his forearm, but Jaquan turned away with an unintentionally rough swipe. She favored her hand taking a step backwards looking concerned and a little bit scared.

"You guys fucking with me, right?"

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!" Carlie shouted folding her arms across her chest, brow furrowed.

"FUCK THIS SHIT!!" Jaquan stalked off the way he came leaving Carlie there in the middle of the blacktop. She stood there watching, perhaps thinking he would turn return, but then called out.

"Uh, I'll get the juice from the store, okay?"

He didn't respond walking off into the distance unsure of what he would do or say when he returned to the cabin. Everything felt real, but he was drawing a blank after seeing what he thought was Honey standing in the middle of the wooded path that no longer existed. It felt like he'd been out there for over a day, but it was a moment in time along with Carlie's unexpected reappearance. Jaquan stopped looking about at the dense wooded areas on each side of the narrow-heated blacktop. It didn't feel right or natural as he looked back down the road unable to see Carlie. Jaquan didn't feel alone, pushing on.

His heart was pounding as he hurried to the end of the winding road, finding the cabin in the distance.

"Wait a minute." Jaquan glanced down, finding himself barefoot.

He hurried to the cabin, but stopped short of going inside noticing the car was still missing out front. Jaquan measured his footsteps trying to figure out what kind of excuse he could use to explain his missing footwear creeping to the edge of the cabin. His bright idea was to peep into the bedroom window, possibly climb through it and get some replacement footwear. Jaquan wondered why Carlie hadn't mentioned his lack of shoes, but then thought maybe he left the cabin without shoes.

"Huh?" Jaquan peered into the bedroom window.

His field of vision was immediately filled to overflowing with the huge lightly peppered sunbaked derriere sitting like a bell at the bottom of a tiny waist. Her back was facing him as she rummaged and ransacked Renee's things, tossing them out of her suitcase like so much confetti without a care in the world. She came up with a white sundress holding it stretched between both hands, quickly shimmying into it finding a skintight fit, perhaps too tight around her huge buttocks. The frock looked as if it would split up the seams, densely packed. Before Jaquan could react, Honey glanced over her shoulder.

"I can keep a secret if you can." She winked, looking him right in the eyes.

"Shit!" He scrambled back to the front door knowing Renee and Daisy Mae were not inside. There was no way his woman would've allowed anyone to pillage and disrespect her belongings. Renee was borderline obsessive compulsive in this regard and would've trashed her cousin despite her pregnancy.

"Hey, I just wanted something pretty, for once." Honey met him at the screen door looking like a whole snack reeking of Renee's expensive bodywash. The form fit of his girlfriend's dress gave Jaquan fleeting pause to take in everything knowing Honey was going commando underneath.

"Renee's gonna kill you." His voice faltered, mind going places that he'd tried to convince himself were his imagination. The salacious expression on Honey's face said otherwise as she got in front of him framing one side of the bedroom door.

"Yeah sure, but do you like it?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Would you like me to take it off?"

"Yeah." Jaquan answered without thinking, instinctively glancing down in shame the moment the words left his lips.

Honey was wearing his expensive sneakers.

She pressed a finger to his lips, cupping the side of his face, drawing him into a sensual prolonged kiss as Honey stepped out of the sneakers one after the other, losing some height. Jaquan peeled the thin straps off her shoulders exposing her bare breasts topped with blocky nips that left no doubt about her arousal. He cupped both of her tits squeezing them roughly making her pecan-colored nips bulge. Honey handled his wrists watching him play with them, focusing on his face. He flicked her nipples, then pressed down on them until her eyes fluttered. She caressed his biceps, enjoying his muscular arms.

"Looks like I done just about used this up." Jaquan reacted facially at the acknowledgment of something he thought was some sort of dream. One of her hands had slipped into his pants finding a semi-flaccid cock as Jaquan processed her words, conflicted at their meaning. He snatched Honeys wrists raising her arms above her head slamming them into the door frame with an audible thump. A flicker of excitement was evident in her slanted lime green eyes as she licked her lips. He kissed her passionately.

They went at it for a few minutes as he used one hand keeping her captured wrists above her head using his free hand to draw up the front of Renee's pilfered sundress, cupping her mound. His middle fingers ran along her slit easily slipping inside the soapy feeling confines of her cunt. Jaquan curved the invading fingers gripping her inside and out as they made out with increasing fervor. They were wet and sloppy, nasty. Their intermingled moans and breathy gasps filled the cabin bedroom as Jaquan lost himself.

"Let me fix what I broke, Jaquan." Honey gasped between rabbit kisses, suckling his bottom lip like a treat after speaking breathlessly.

He released her arms going after her breasts sucking and chewing on her thick stubby nips. Honey cradled his head letting him have his way, watching lovingly. This only lasted a few moments before they were making out passionately again. Jaquan felt the flat of her palm cupping his balls steadily pumping before encircling the base of his manhood tightening like a vise. Their tongues coiled and swirled about as Honey drew those fingers along his prick at a snail's pace reaching his crown. She started pinching the mushroom tip, raking it lightly with her nails, then squeezing exclusively until her fingers were slick with his copious precum. She repeated this action in the opposite direction even slower.

"You can let go baby; we can do it as much as we want and you gonna stay up. Let me show you the way." Honey reached under his tank caressing his sides and defined abdomen going into an open legged squat that revealed her thick luscious thighs. Jaquan's head rolled back on his shoulders responding to the sensation of his thick twelve inches being swallowed whole to the base. He gathered himself looking down at the top of Honey's wild shock of thick brown and black highlighted curls. It truly was a mane befitting a lioness, just beyond shoulder length. He dug his fingers into it feeling the wetness.

Being taken whole despite his endowment, felt incredibly addictive as fleeting thoughts of Daisy Mae doing the sane crossed his mind fleetingly. There was a visible bulge in Honey's throat. Jaquan went up on the tips of his toes, using the balls of his feet before gradually standing flat. In moments he was carefully taking the wild redbone's mouth, buried to the hilt. It felt indescribable as he slowly started pulling back further until only half remained. His left hand held a fistful of her thick matted curls as he lightly pumped into her maw picking up speed. Things were wet and gooey sounding, loud slurps permeating the room as Jaquan fucked her mouth beginning to crest. Her slanted eyes were watering.

Honey raised her arms holding them there until Jaquan captured her wrists again.

"Damn baby, take it... take my cock Honey; I want you to take it deep!" There was a visible curve in the upper half of his shaft as it slid in and out of her stuffed mouth. Honey's slanted eyes never broke contact as she submitted herself to a deep soulful plunging of her throat. The gooey wet gurgling sound echoed off the walls as Jaquan added a rhythmic quality to his oral thrusts, truly feeling it. Honey took everything he had to offer and more, moaning and humming on his meat. They were lost in one another.

"Damn that mouth feels good; I could do this all day, bae!" Jaquan realized in that moment that he'd called this woman the loving nickname he used for Renee, releasing her wrists. Honey wasted no movement wrapping a tight fist under his balls around the root, using her other hand to long stroke towards her plunging lips. Frothy saliva and bubbled precum ran in torrents off her chin. Her bared chest and big slightly pendulous breasts were a wet splotchy mess. Honey's hands were stroking him to nirvana as she took him deeper and deeper lips kissing the base of his huge cock, throat bulge and all.

"AWWWWGGGG!! AUG!! AW SHIT!! AAWWWFUCK!!" Jaquan exploded in her mouth shooting thick ropes of cum down her gullet, straight into her belly. Instead of withdrawing away for his impassioned thrusts, Honey pushed her mouth down into a vacuum seal on his manhood choking herself with his meat as her face turned pinkish crimson. He couldn't help palming her head like a basketball with both hands. She added to his scintillating climax by swallowing on his invading manhood making Jaquan yowl.

Honey interlocked all ten of her fingers under the base of his cock driving her lips into Jaquan's root, wetly kissing it stuffed full as her slanted eyes and nose started to run. His brown eyes were glazed over with tears, bottom lips trembling with bits of spittle dripping from them. This guttural groan escaped his quivering lips as Honey slowly drew her puffy lips backwards with a sustained vacuum suction revealing a thickening twelve inches of veiny man meat. She looked up into Jaquan's eyes from her kneeling position on the hardwood floor just pressed hard against the bedroom door frame.

Honey's slanted eyes were locked into his as she blew a few cum bubbles, then licked her lips.

"SHIT MAN!! FUCK!! FUCK IT!!" Jaquan grabbed her wrists yanking the sunbaked redbone to her feet kissing her hard caring nothing that she'd just swallowed an epic load of his jizz. This feeding frenzy returned with a vengeance taking him over as he dipped low stripping Renee's cotton sundress from Honey's body tossing it aside unable or unwilling to take his eyes off her peppered countenance.

"AAAIEEEE!!" Jaquan snatched Honey up into his arms like they were newlyweds planting her on the bed before getting naked. She laid there on her side watching with the tip of her pointer finger in her mouth, those cat eyes drifting down to his turgid vein covered endowment. Jaquan had this static expression on his face, but his eyes were wide appearing glazed over as he grabbed her ankles. Honey shrieked as he yanked her huge butt to the center of the bed pouncing on her, balls deep.

"You want it?"

"Yeah I want it."

"You want me?"

"Yeah, I want you Honey."

"All of me?"

"YEAH!! I WANT ALL OF YOU, BAE!!!" Jaquan blanketed her under his body wrapping her in his muscular arms, cradling her body underneath. He reached up behind her grabbing a handful of her bushy mane rolling and popping his hips, plunging her depths remembering it all. His other hand was pinned behind her back, palm flattened as she wrapped her arms tight around him as if she were trying to squeeze the life out of this man. He could feel her walls tight around his girth squeezing just as hard, wanting more.

It felt like Honey was a perfect fit for his twelve inches of thickening meat. Jaquan's head was down, chin hooked over Honey's shoulder focused on nothing more than driving his manhood to the hilt inside her cunt. There was this prickly feeling at the end of her tunnel that felt so tantalizing, he wanted to keep it up. It felt like he was seconds from bursting inside but seemed just out of reach making him fuck this peppery sunbaked wild child even harder. Her thick legs framed his sides bent at the knees. Jaquan captured one of her thick thighs hooking it on top of his elbow with an animalistic grunt.

Somehow, he managed to push that juicy thigh into her abdomen riding her other leg trapped between his, thrusting manically. Honey laid there taking it all, watching and studying his face, intently. Jaquan redoubled his grip on her thick lush curls, going harder. It felt like he wanted to punch a hole in her body as Honey took it with this intensely sensual expression on her face, lightly huffing despite the absolute gouging she was experiencing. Jaquan's chin was hooked over her right shoulder while she mirrored this on his left. He was spearing into the back of her cunt enjoying that sharp pinch on his crown.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers