The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaquan's limbs locked; freezing him in place as she came closer.

Her nostrils were flaring, but she was visibly breathing from the mouth with an intent, most vile.

Jaquan became detached watching as his fist appeared moving at light speed striking Daisy upside the head.

She went down like a ton of bricks almost mirroring Honeys posture a foot away.

Daisy Mae was stilled as Jaquan looked at his balled-up fist, then at a shocked Carlie utterly shook.

She raised both hands mouthing something inaudible, then it happened drawing both their attention.

Laughter.

Playful girlish laughter as both turned looking down as Daisy Mae rolled on her back, then slowly sat up chuckling raising a hand favoring the spot where she'd been struck. She was looking straight ahead laughing, then craned her head towards Jaquan. Daisy Mae sniffled then blew a bloody snot loogie before slowly standing up taking a deep breath followed by a wistful huff full of the crimson stuff.

"So, you wanna meddle me, huh pretty nigga?" She cupped an exposed breast, pinching her nipple.

Carlie was nodding in the negative as she was addressed next.

"Don't you move an inch; I wanna learn you how to break a breeder, girl. Watch, that's all; it's like, real fucking important Carlie." Daisy Mae huffed with both hands on her wide hips staring intently at Jaquan in a sinister playful manner.

It was the same as before with this large woman built like the mother of all brick shithouses inching towards Jaquan at an angle this time. He was no novice easily figuring out that a haymaker roundhouse right was in his immediate future. Sure, enough it came as predicted, only to be easily parried followed by his opposite hand palming her face for a powerful shove that landed Daisy Mae on her back.

More laughter as she sat up again huffing with a wet sounding chortle, before standing up again.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun; yup boy, you gotta learn your place."

That nuclear roundhouse right came flying again at Mach speed only to be stopped again resulting in her wrist being captured as Jaquan wanted to put an end to things.

"AAARRGGGHHH!!!" Her bare foot destroyed his package as it collided with his nuts with the same speed and ferocity as the thrown punch. Jaquan hunched over involuntarily as the elder Kelly revealed her pugilistic ambidexterity with a clubbing southpaw left to his temple. That trusty roundhouse right caught him on the jaw with the force of lead pipe sending the chiseled brother to the ground with a weighted thud. Daisy Mae pressed forward using her weight as she flopped atop his prone body repeatedly punching Jaquan in the kidneys. Her strength was incredible, dwarfed only by her resilience.

"Oh, I'm gonna earn you about meddlin me nigga, and don't you worry about your little ass ego none; I've whipped plenty of man butt all up and down these backroads long before you tried it. We can go long as you want baby and take this shit to the next level; I love fighting-CAINT YOU TELL NIGGAAA!!"

"AWWW-UUURK!!" Daisy Mae's equal use of both hands came into play again with a thumb shoved into his throat, choking the air out of his body as one of her meaty, dirtied knees smashed his groin with no end in sight until he could feel the urine running down his leg. Daisy Mae wrapped her hands around his neck squeezing with all her might as she kept kneeing him in the groin, looking over at Carlie.

"See girl, this buck is done, all that fight gone up outta him. Now most menfolk can't handle a whupping from us womenfolk, but our niggas is just built different. If this were any other kind of man, I'd have to walk over to the shed and get my rifle, put him down; but this dumb fuck got cover." Daisy Mae windmilled his head at the temples, then resumed choking the life out of Jaquan until Carlie screamed.

"OH GAWD, STOP IT!!" Daisy Mae just chortled, licking some blood off her lip as she put her weight behind her hands.

"God ain't round here; ask Honey over there when she wakes up. Now that we got this breeder properly tenderized; well, you just watch what happens next. Now's, the fun part, Carlie." Another powerful right landed on his jaw like an old school atom bomb. The slender ingenue was petrified as Daisy locked her knees on the sides of his hips, intensely grinding on his crotch still choking the man.

Jaquan wasn't putting up a fight anymore, hands at his sides as his body betrayed him.

"You just a lil' ass boy to me, Jaquan; ain't got much use for you outside of the obvious and I was really trying to be nice with you on account of Renee professing her love for you and taking the back of my hand. Yeah, I was purely touched when she let me slap her up instead of driving you out back like I wanted. Yup, had a nice hole back there just for you. But I liked you boy; that's why I had to get a taste."

Daisy Mae punctuated this with another knee to the groin, then resumed her evil frottage.

"You ain't nothing but a breeder; so, it's alright to have a little fun, a little rough and tumble in the grass out here, boy. I liked it so much last time, I'm gonna cut me off another slice of this hog leg you got down here in your fucking trousers. Hell, I might even keep you for myself if you put on a good show for Carlie. See, we family down here and we share everything, nigga. You are just the help, got it?!"

Somewhere along the line, one of Daisy Mae's hands had come into possession of his manhood.

She wasn't wearing any panties underneath.

He could feel her arching as deep as possible, then wedging hard engulfing his throbbing manhood to the root. Jaquan threw a weak right that was batted away with a swipe of her thick arm while she palmed his face, hips rowing back and forth intensely. He reached up with his other hand peeling hers off his face, discovering Daisy Mae's face inches away from his, bruised scratched countenance and all. Her hips were rocking, grinding, and sawing intensely. She covered his face again, pinching his nose this time, working harder taking his cock on a tight volcanic ride inside her cunt. Her weight was stifling.

"Yeah, fight me boy!! I want all of it; everything you have to offer while I pinch the tip. You feeling it, ain't you? Feeling me pinching that tip of your snake. Nigga, I'm gonna bite your head off and you're gonna love me up good. Keep fighting! Don't give up Jaquan; take yours like I'm taking mine baby."

Daisy Mae batted away a blind attempt to push her off, rewarding him with a heavy body blow to the ribs. She used both hands pressing down hard onto his face until he screamed into her palms. Jaquan found that nearly all of his strength waned as she tightened her knees trapping his thighs tightly together in a fleshy vice as they continued jostling. Her cunt was tightening up around his manhood from stem to stern, tip to root. He could feel her huge, dense buttocks flexing pushing forward into his crotch.

The elder Kelly was beyond wet. Her essence was running down drenching his mashed-up balls and inner thighs making things slippery and heated to the extreme. Her hands kept palming his face, denying life giving air forcing the man to fight for his life. Jaquan captured fingers on both hands using all his might to pull her hands in opposite directions as he huffed for air. Daisy Mae's face was revealed hovering over his inches away, wholly feral... animalistic. Her mouth was slightly ajar in reaction to his manhood lancing her deepest parts. Her huge butt was popping and swiveling, clapping wetly on his endowment creaming excessively. There was almost no friction as she went harder and faster riding him in a frenetic mounted cowgirl, still talking and giving instruction.

"Yeah, that's it boy; that's just right! Carlie, you gotta mix a little pain and pleasure, equal parts no more no less. His thang is swole up real nice inside; now you see, we can't really overpower these breeders in a standup fight. AW!! AW SHIT!! Yeah, like I was saying, and like I always tell you about these niggas being chained up by they fucking dicks! A natural woman's gotta use what they got!! AW SHIT!!"

Daisy Mae's tutorial was interrupted as she rocked and rowed into Jaquan's mound taking his prick on a ride through hell driving him to the precipice. He delivered a weak slap to the side of her cheek, but the elder Kelly captured his wrist squeezing on its inside forcing him to extend his fingers. She took the offending digits between her lips sucking and loudly slurping on them, biting down in an instant. Her fist smashed into the left side of his temple again with the force of a block of cement. Daisy Mae pressed his captured hand against her exposed tit puppeting it, essentially feeling herself up with it. He was close.

Jaquan was close and she knew it. Both knew it was coming in particularly hard. Daisy Mae came closer.

"Look in my eyes." He'd closed his eyes not wanting to look at the pretty face of the woman who was humbling him in front of an audience of two. For all he knew, Honey was likely still unconscious.

Jaquan wedged his eyes tighter, but Daisy Mae would not be denied.

"Look at me boy; ain't no shame in getting a nut. It's alright baby cause there ain't nobody around who ain't no adult here, and Carlie's the only cherry for miles around. Come on, open them pretty brown eyes of yours, Jaquan. Baby boy, you always look a good fuck in the eye. Don't you wanna be a real man?" Daisy Mae's weight seemed to increase while her huge butt pounded into the base of his cock with machine-like precision. He felt this crazed woman run her tongue along the side of his jawline.

The loud claps of their bumping uglies was all he could hear as she continued cooing and taunting him.

"Come on baby, stop playing with me and open those eyes. I know you like this ghud, good nigga. Hey, don't be that way after we just got it out in the open Jaquan; I know you like this. I'm gonna keep it up until you look at my face and it ain't gonna be over until you do. I ain't gonna let you cum. Jaquan?"

The head of his prick felt like something was gnawing and clamping down on it, intensely. Her inner walls were slimy and tight, but that nipping feeling on his crown was addictive approximating this conical shape to her cunt. Daisy Mae slowed down as he felt her tightening up further until her canal was squeezing him whole as she came to a full stop, just sitting there, huffing and sniffling, wetly.

"Alright baby, you ain't gonna listen so I have to wring you out proper." She planted both feet flat.

Daisy Mae sat upright; thick legs spread wide apart with her elbows resting on the tops of her knees peering down first at his face. She started rowing back and forth, randomly bouncing on his prick ending it with impassioned rolls of her wide arching hips. Daisy Mae leaned forward into a crouch flattening her palms on his chest as her huge butt pounded the root of his member with these nasty sounding wet smacks. Throughout it all, she was skintight around the whole of his manhood. It felt as if she were trying to rip it free from his body with the only comparison being the unconscious Honey on the grass.

"...ah, ah!! AW!! AWWW!!! AUG!! AUG!! AUUUGGG!!! AAAUUGGGHHH!!" Everything seized up below the belt, but Daisy tightened up even more making him involuntarily honest. Jaquan cried out just beyond the precipice at that exact moment before you cum. His cock stiffened up painfully under this intense drubbing making him want to roll them over so that he could be on top. Jaquan was feeling it all over, throbbing intense pockets of pain and undeniable burgeoning pleasure as he was taken.

"AAAAUUUGGGGHHH!!! SHIT!! FUH!! FUH!! FUUUCK!! AUG!! AUUGG!! AAAWWWW!!!" His cock was trapped in her velvety airtight embrace. He tried to forestall it, but Daisy Mae's cunt was pulling it out of him with primal efficiency. Her inner grooves were scraping his prick from crown to base, locked down as she graduated to solely rolling and popping her hips. She had him screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Open your eyes, Jaquan."

He slowly opened them, finding webs of tears and glaze obscuring his vision for an instant as a face came into view, followed by immediate horror. Jaquan began screaming and flailing away at the woman mounting his prone body, blows landing with no effect. Her tattered frock was torn away leaving her naked. Jaquan's head rolled back on his shoulders looking away from her countenance as she laughed. Daisy Mae sat impaled on his manhood chuckling at his abject horror. She framed the sides of her mound with both hands, pressing down until his spent prick slid out of her cunt, still ejaculating.

"Was it good for you?" She asked bemused handling his member slowly jerking more of his cum out, soiling his abdomen.

Before he could answer, the sound of a car coming up the road filled his ears as Daisy Mae reacted looking off across the field, before regarding the battered and bruised man pinned beneath her.

"Hey, it was fun rassling with you but I've gotta go over to the cabin so Renee can finish letting my hair down. Jaquan you can do whatever you want around here...but get in my way. Hey nigga, if you wanna wait, I can come back over here later and finish playing with you. It's your call, one way or the other."

"..." He couldn't find the words and there was a huge lump in his throat.

"Carlie run over to that cabin and tell Renee I'll be there in a moment." Daisy Mae casually instructed slowly standing up with Jaquan situated between her legs, laid flat out on his back.

"What about him?"

"I don't care, why don't you play with him." Daisy Mae answered looking imposing from Jaquan's point of view. He found himself looking up at her cunt knowing it was intentional. She walked out of his field of vision. Carlie didn't have an answer appearing over him looking in the direction her elder had gone.

"She's gone now, you can get up." There was a coldness in Carlie's voice that wasn't lost on him as he lay there bruised and battered, completely defiled. His ravaged manhood was on display for all the world to see as she looked down taking stock of him there in the broken grass and dirt.

These slight lines appeared at the corners of her nose and overly wide mouth leaving no doubt that she was a member of the Kelly family. Jaquan recognized the look of contempt on her face as she spoke.

"Uh, I'm gonna go over to the cabin."

"Carlie, what about Honey?" He covered his face with a hand speaking through his fingers.

"Gone, Daisy took her." The anger was palpable in her voice as she looked away towards the direction of the cabin before meeting his gaze again.

She just stared making him feel deeply ashamed of himself and Honey.

"Carlie?"

"What?!"

"...uhm, about the doe; the one I saw in the woods? Is it true about her coming for people?" It was an odd question that popped up in his head at that moment.

"I guess you're gonna find out."

Carlie left him there on the grass alone walking off with her hands folded over her chest.

Jaquan was left sitting there in the clearing surrounded by the brush and tall grass, alone with his thoughts. He managed to sit up after a while drawing his knees up so that he could cover his lower half for a modicum of decency where none existed. He hesitated pulling his pants all the way up when confronted with his cum soiled abdomen. He curled into a ball cradling the back of his head slightly rocking as he recalled what he'd seen after opening his eyes. His breath was raw and ragged.

"It was me." He mumbled again, over and over just rocking. The vision of his own face in extreme closeup wearing a mask of rage was overwhelming as he began to sob. He felt like the only man on Earth sitting under the clear blue sky in the middle of that field. The tears wouldn't stop coming.

Eventually he got to his feet, carefully drawing his pants up as he looked around for a shirt to cover up before remembering it was on the floor of the bedroom back in the cabin. More tears came in torrents until he was obliged to wipe them away undated with images of being brought down and humbled by a woman half his size and twice as wide below the waist. There was something unnatural about Daisy Mae that just seemed to radiate from her person and hang in the air. She'd taken his strength unfiltered and laughed in his face before dragging him down and ravaging him. Carlie was forced to watch it all.

"It's just me and nobody else..." Jaquan didn't know what to do with himself in that instant.

Renee was likely waiting for him back at the cabin.

After standing there for what seemed like an eternity, Jaquan just started walking back.

The cabin was there just beyond the rickety fence at its border.

His rental car was parked out front, but the place looked quiet making him tremble uncontrollably.

"Just me and nobody else."

Jaquan sniffled wiping his forearm across his sore nose as he trudged across the field taking his time with the fence at its border. He didn't know what to expect and he didn't know if he cared at this point.

The inside of the cabin was empty with Carlie nowhere to be found or anyone else. Jaquan found a sense of relief in this at not having to look her in the face after what occurred out in the field. There were some supplies on the kitchenette counter, but no sign of anyone else. Jaquan stood there staring blankly at the open room trying to figure out what to do with himself. He looked down at his bare chest still feeling the pain at his side from the clubbing blows targeting his kidneys delivered earlier.

"Nobody else." He whispered looking about nervously as he walked to the room, stopping short.

His expensive sneakers were right outside the door where Honey stepped out of them.

The shame was overwhelming reading on his person in the form of slumped shoulders and ragged huffing. Every bit of that fight was hitting him in spontaneous bursts of pain, crackling everywhere. The last time he'd been this beat up came from an ambush by several confederates resulting in a knee injury that ended his aspirations of playing college ball. He'd rarely been bested in a street fight able to count on one hand the number of times he lost to anyone. Today was a new day for Jaquan. She'd fixed him.

Today he'd come to understand everyone's caution around Daisy Mae Kelly.

Jaquan walked pigeon-toed to the open bedroom door peering inside.

Renee was curled into a ball facing away from him, asleep.

He covered his mouth stifling this defeated cry before it could fully emerge as he nearly bolted from the cabin. Jaquan's heart was thumping hard enough to nearly burst from his chest at the sight of his woman asleep with their child in her tummy. Flashes of his trysts with Honey and Daisy Mae filled his mind all at once making it seem as if his head would explode. The horror engulfed him wholesale.

"Stop looking."

Renee stirred and Jaquan would've run from the cabin if his feet were failing him. He froze as she stretched out her arm, yawning.

"You stink, go take a shower."

"Okay bae." He whimpered gingerly stepping into the room, clinging close to the wall. Jaquan's gaze dipped low peering at his own bare feet covered in grass and dirt. Renee was laying on her side with palm flattened against her prominent baby bump. He stole a quick glance, but nothing more.

"Rub my feet when you get through."

"Okay."

Jaquan squeezed into the bathroom taking caution to close it as quietly as possible. His posture was hunched as he started the shower feeling self-conscious about losing his shorts. The elder Kelly's scent was omnipresent about his person. Jaquan slid out of the shorts under the steaming spray, wincing from the pain in random places across his muscular body. He covered his face with both hands sliding down the tiled walls. Jaquan sat inside the tub in silence listening to the steaming spray.