The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the sensation made him go harder until he was drenched in perspiration, huffing and gasping. Honey's walls were tightening, progressively slimy squeezing his girth so hard, it felt like a hand was inside her cunt. This new sensation had Jaquan close to speaking in tongues, but Honey tilted her chin bringing their lips together in a torrid display. Her technique was something to behold as her head followed every minute movement of his while her tongue took a tour of his mouth in serpentine fashion.

Jaquan shifted until both of her thick juicy thighs were trapped between his arms with her huge butt raised in the air leaving her weight resting on her shoulders and upper back. Jaquan bulldozed her retracting cunt, literally pile driving his cock into her now experiencing the pinching feeling from the tip of his cock to the base. Honey's hands were in possession of his biceps, nails digging deep as her afternoon lover tried to push her through the mattress with his horse cock. He was close to exploding, desperately plunging into her steaming confines as it wetly tightened up around his circumference.

"AH!! AAHH!! AAAHHH!! AUG!!! AUUUGGG!! AW!! AAWW!! AAAWWW FUH-FUH-FUCK!!" Jaquan spewed buckets of cum obliterating her womb with the mother of all creampies. The sensation was so intense that he got up on the balls of his feet with his hands mashing down on Honey's shoulders putting all his weight behind his thrusts as flecks of perspiration dotted her peppered countenance.

Both of the afternoon lovers were gasping and huffing in unison, mouths hanging open.

"OH MY GAWD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!" Their sensual bubble burst with the appearance of Carlie in the bedroom doorway. She was holding a gallon of orange juice, and they were busted. Jaquan held in place, mashed down into Honey's holiest of holies, still ejaculating.

His head craned robotically in her direction; eyes so wide that his pupils were tiny dots of recognition.

"UNG!! UNG!! AH!! AH!! AH SHIT!! AAAHHHHH SHIT!! UNG!! UNG!!" Jaquan went right back to pounding all the sand in the Sahara out of Honey's gooey creampied snatch.

"JAQUAN, STOP IT!!" Carlie screamed again at the top of her lungs making him stop again rearing up on all fours staring at her bespectacled face, headwrap and all, along with Honey. It was almost as if he didn't recognize her, raising a brow before glancing down at the woman pinned underneath him. His partner looked up into his face wistfully blowing an errant curl out of her face with a sweat soaked smile. Jaquan's furrowed brow lit up with a smile forming on his lips that mimicked hers.

Carlie watched him passionately kiss Honey realizing neither cared about her presence as he continued.

"UNG!! UNG!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT!! UNG!! UNG!! AW SHIT BAE!! AW FUCK!! UNG!! UNG!!" Jaquan continued utterly reaming out Honey's cunt feeling every groove enjoying the flexing tightness. He was hitting it so hard, a motion ripple radiated making her fluffy cheeks jiggle and bounce. Honey's eyes looked glassy as she bit her lower lip, then glanced over at Carlie. Her breasts flopped about as the base of his bulging prick slammed into her juicy cunt.

Honey's mouth hung open as she went into a dead stare with Carlie mouthing something inaudible. She lovingly caressed his pecs pinching the nipples, still looking at the nerdy voyeur. His hands cradled her tits, squeezing hard enough to make them bulge extending the blocky nipples. There was no doubt Carlie could hear the wet gooey sounds emanating from her crotch. Jaquan groaned as she clamped and chewed on his pistoning manhood. Carlie watched him flop down atop Honey arching his back manically going balls deep. Her slit was kissing the base of his certified twelve inches as he pumped her full.

"UNG!! FUCK!! UNG!! UNG!! AW!! AAWWW!! FUCK!! AW SHIT!! UNG!! CUMMING SO HARD!!" Her wide hips bounced up into his driving thrusts meeting him blow for blow as he filled her cup to overflowing, then reared up on his knees. His soiled manhood popped free of her cunt spewing a few ropes onto her mound and belly in waves as she cooed breezily. Jaquan climbed up pressing his cock between her breasts driving the business end of it into her mouth. He took custody of a handful of her lush curls watching her suck and clean his prick. Honey gave him passionate neck for a few seconds, then both looked over at Carlie, huffing and wheezing from the exertion. She kissed his crown before speaking.

"It's so good; come get in the bed with us and let him crack you open." Honey offered.

"I'M GONNA TELL!!" Carlie shouted, intending to rain on their parade as Honey regarded her, grinning mischievously.

"What're you gonna tell, huh cricket?" It was a dig at her rather plain looks and the big glasses on her face.

"I-I'M GONNA TELL RENEE!! I'M GONNA DO IT!!" Carlie shot back as Honey laughed loudly cupping the back of Jaquan's head causing him to look in her direction, too. Both looked euphoric silently mocking and provoking the nerdy, slender younger member of the Kelly family.

"You're gonna trick on me, cricket?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna fucking tell on you because you said you wouldn't do it! You know we don't want no trouble around here, but you're always fucking everything up and making a spectacle of yourself!"

"Carlie?"

"Honey, you know this is wrong and Renee's gonna find out and then all hell's gonna break loose! YOU KNOW SHE'S PREGNANT!! That's the only reason you're doing this shit; you just wanna uhm, one up her and you know it, Honey!!"

"Hey Carlie?"

"YOU'RE WRONG FOR THIS!! LET HIM GO AND STOP MESSING UP PEOPLE'S LIVES!! Stop... you know what'll happen if Daisy finds out...you know, right Honey?" Carlie started to wilt under their combined gaze while Jaquan continued grinding into her snapping cunt, wedged skintight and locked together.

"Carlie?"

"What?"

"Wanna fuck?"

"GAWDDAMMIT HONEY!!" Both had a big belly laugh at the shocked and enraged face of the youngest member of the Kelly family as Honey continued casually trying to coerce her.

"Come on in the bed; you can fuck on him, too; ain't you tired of that pesky lil' cherry between your legs? It's so much better when its inside, but you wouldn't know that shit because you wanna be a fucking good girl, right? You think you're better than me, huh? Is that what you think standing in front of us with wet panties, Carlie Cricket face?"

The plastic container of orange juice hit the floor as the girl used her now free hand to flip both the bird, a proper one finger salute before stalking off.

"I'M GONNA TELL ON YOU!!" Carlie screamed followed by the sound of the slamming screen door. Jaquan didn't care hooking her legs in his arms at the elbows giving his newfound lover the business.

Honey stared after Carlie for a moment, then suddenly rolled away from Jaquan disconnecting them as she sat upright staring at the empty door frame, lost in thought.

"Aw fuck." Honey bolted out of the room in the nude while Jaquan laid there on his side with a hand pressed against his temple, processing. The screen door in the room slammed again, bursting his bubble as he blinked profusely. He sat up sliding his legs to the edge of the bed staring first at his clothes on the hardwood floor, then at the empty doorframe. He pulled on his shorts, remaining bare chested as he got up clutching a sheet, dragging it off the bed as he left.

Outside down the graveled driveway, Jaquan found that Honey had caught up to Carlie, boxing her into the rickety fence bordering their property. It was startling to see Honey's impressive nudity in open daylight as she jostled and argued out of earshot with Carlie. He was worried they would come to blows, but Honey walked Carlie back down the road with an arm around her neck in a faux chokehold. Jaquan took a few steps forward holding the sheet up ready to wrap it around his lover.

"Jaquan?" Honey spoke first, glancing between him and Carlie's stern face, furrowed brow and all.

"Yeah bae?" He didn't care what would be said, wrapping the blanket around her lush curves noticing the women exchanging glances again.

"Hey man, I'm sorry for meddling you."

"What?"

"I'm uh, sorry." Honey apologized again, disingenuously. Their eyes met with his shifting towards Carlie who didn't look fooled in the least, starting to pout. He noticed their fingers intertwined.

"Okay." Jaquan shrugged drawing the sheet tight enough that her curves were apparent. He snuck a look at her huge sun-soaked derriere, then noticed the angry expression on Carlie's face.

"So, we good now, cricket?"

Carlie got between them nudging Jaquan back with an elbow.

"What?" He shrugged again as Carlie took custody of the sheet obscuring his view of the exposed flesh.

"Shouldn't you put a shirt on?"

Jaquan didn't respond, just looking at Honey's face which mirrored his enraptured own. He considered shoving Carlie aside and taking his new lover back to bed, but Carlie appeared in his field of vision, brow furrowed, then turned that angry disparaging gaze back towards her family member. Honey had this knowing, easy-going smile on her peppered sunbaked visage.

"I apologized, just like you wanted." Honey offered.

"This is fucked up and unfair; Renee is having his baby." Carlie reasoned making Honey lightly scoff retorting easily letting the words melt right off the tongue.

"Bet you didn't say that shit to Daisy; did you, cricket?"

"It's not fair."

"Fuck bitch, you're so lame with that goodie girl shit; why don't you try a teaspoon of honesty for once in your life?"

"He's her baby daddy."

"So, what, we're just having a roll and tumble; even offered your bony ass a turn on his third leg but you're uh, I guess too skittish with your baby box. What're you waiting for cricket? Somebody gonna stick it sooner or later, so maybe you should take advantage of this breeder and get the "full experience" if you know what I mean?"

"Honey!" Carlei was caught off guard as the large thick brickhouse bodied into her right side with a pop of a roided out baby making hip that nearly sent the slender girl into the fence if not for her quickly captured wrist. Carlie immediately panicked as Honey took a pointed look into her palm.

"Aw yeah; just as I thought." Honey replied as Carlie backed away holding her palm as if burned, enraged.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO DO THAT!!" Honey favored the sore spot on her cheek, just smiling rug sweeping the exchange as Carlie ranted.

"Aw come on now; it's good news anyway cricket, you're all lined up for a REALLY BIG...."

"SHUT UP!!"

"Cry me a river; you're so fucking emotional about what amounts to a little pin prick before all the moaning begins. Well, in your case..."

"Everybody ain't hot in the pants like you running around in these woods doing the most, with everyone you bump into! I told you never to do that; and I don't wanna know, bitch!"

"You are talking about me and my business when we both know..."

"FUCK YOU!!'' Carlie cut her off mid-sentence while Jaquan found himself standing there watching, enchanted with the au 'natural view of Honey's sun-soaked back, particularly her huge cornfed derriere.

The women did a slow burn which Carlie lost, faltering facially.

"Damn, you're messed up." She whimpered with a knowing look on her face.

"I'm what I'm supposed to be, down here on the back roads." Honey replied contritely looking down at her bare feet with a nod of her shaggy mane.

"No, you can...shit." Carlie's eyes went wide behind her glasses, alerting Honey who followed the trajectory of her gaze, peering back over her bare shoulder.

Jaquan slowly followed their lead looking back, too.

Daisy Mae was standing a good fifteen feet away at the end of the gravel driveway looking at all of them collectively. A black cotton tank dress clung desperately to her hyper thickness while her own brownish black curls were partially undone in at the back of her noggin, blown out in a bushy mess that matched Honeys in volume. Despite the distance between them, all three could see the sinister look on Daisy's face enhanced by her own narrowed lime green eyes. She didn't move, just standing there watching all three as Jaquan felt an ice-cold sliver of shame creep up his spine.

"What?" Jaquan crossed his arms over his chest palming one of his pecs.

Honey turned around staring back at the woman standing at the end of the driveway inching close partially obscuring her sheet wrapped body from view behind Jaquan. He felt her press into his back followed by the light graze of her fingertips on his bicep. Honey peered around his left arm looking at Daisy Mae still waiting there, then leaned at an angle looking the woman up and down. Carlie's heavy breathing broke the silence along with nature's chatter in the form of crickets. Jaquan's heart thumped.

"HE DONE CHOSE ME!!" Honey shouted at the top of her lungs answering some question written on Daisy Mae's intense features. Her statement carried a hollow echo across the adjacent field of grass and brush nearly as tall as Jaquan himself.

Daisy Mae didn't move or speak.

"YOU HEAR?!! I SAID HE DONE CHOSE ME FOR HIS SELF!! ME, OVER HER AND THEY BABY!!" Holly shouted meaning to sound defiant but coming off as desperate.

Jaquan's eyes fluttered at the mention of Renee, lip starting to quiver.

"HE MINES NOW!!" Honey shouted, forgetting the sheet wrapped about her body letting it fall away exposing her nudity. Jaquan looked on focused on the woman at the end of the gravel driveway. Carlie was audibly fretting just behind him as Honey glanced back at his face, quickly grabbing his bicep.

"Renee?" Honey shot him a look, grimacing as her nails dug into the flesh of his bicep piercing the skin.

Daisy Mae took a single step forward.

Honey shocked everyone by scrambling over the fence in a wild panic moving fluidly into the tall brush and wispy grass stalks. The fluid movement took Jaquan out of his stupor along with Carlie who ran to the fence as well as he looked back up the driveway to see the elder Kelly moving like a big cat. She went low to the ground in an open squat stepping effortlessly under the middle and lower wires of the rickety fence bordering one side of her property. Daisy Mae was gone in an instant just as fast.

"AAAHH!!! WAIT!! NO, DON'T!!!" Carlie got caught in the fence nearly tumbling headfirst but ended up hanging upside down failing to catch her glasses which fell into the dense overgrowth as he processed.

Before he knew it, Jaquan was hopping the fence bounding into the brush only able to see a few feet in front of his face. He was running at top speed in the direction Honey ran getting his foot caught in the bedsheet that had been hastily wrapped around her untamed curves. Carlie went headfirst with an audible tear of her pants leg; truly blind without her glasses. She kotowed feeling around in the grass for her missing glasses. Jaquan ran two or more feet forward, close enough to hear an intense struggle.

These sounds were akin to animals locked in a death struggle, fighting for their lives. There was some muffled verbal intercut with these heavy almost wet sounding blows. Somebody was swinging for the fences with nothing held back. In moments that was all Jaquan could hear as cemented blows and heated grunts filled the air. A few seconds of heated talk intercut the open-air brawling, quickly stifled with this hollow sounding blow that seemed to suck all the sound out of the air. Jaquan caught up.

"JAQUAN WAIT!! DON'T GET IN BETWEEN THEM!!" Carlie was running blindly through the tall reeds, hands outstretched in front of her body.

It was too late as he happened into the small clearing created by the scuffle of the two Kelly women.

The horror of it stopped him cold in his tracks.

Daisy Mae was laying in an unending series of roundhouse rights utterly pummeling the woman trapped beneath her. Half of her black frock had been torn away revealing a bruised and clawed up back oozing blood. Her thick hair was all over the place like a lion's mane of brownish-black curls matching Honey's own. The eldest Kelly woman was crouching over Honey pummeling her exclusively in the face with these blockbuster clubbing blows. This earsplitting cacophony of animalistic shrieking made Jaquan's ears ring. One of Honey's legs was sticking out from the knee down, wriggling. A hand clawed the air.

"JAQUAN, STOP!!!...stop right there, just come back this way." Carlie appeared pleading at his back, one hand outstretched beckoning him backwards.

This tortured gurgle erupted from underneath Daisy Mae who wasn't even looking backwards.

"NO, DONT!!" It was too late as Jaquan reached down grabbing the larger woman's bruised arm at the pit intending to snatch her backwards away from Honey.

His field of vision was invaded by the knuckles of a blood-soaked ham sized fist.

The world went topsy turvy as Jaquan flew backward, things slowing enough that he felt like a leaf drifting in the wind. The ground rose up to give the back of his head a reality check in that tall grass.

"Oh shit!! Oh fuck!!" Carlie half stumbled over his prone body as he groggily sat up finding he had to turn on his side. It felt like a mule had kicked him in the face leaving the man addled, but lucid enough to see what happened next.

Daisy Mae was stalking off dragging Honey's limp body behind her through the reeds and thick brush.

There was no movement whatsoever from the waylaid woman as her body left an open trail through the tall switch grass. The nude battered woman was barely conscious with this audible moan coming from her face which was hidden behind her own wealth of blood splattered brownish curls. Jaquan was punch drunk from being struck directly in the middle of the face. It felt like he'd been hit with a cannon ball. He barely registered Carlie's hands frantically grabbing at his back and limbs.

"Wait, just listen to me, Jaquan, please." Jaquan stumbled errantly warding off the slender woman watching Daisy Mae drag Honey behind her like a hunter claiming its prey. His gaze dipped low, finding his own mitt-sized hand rising to flattened against his face, coming away dripping blood.

"BITCH!!!" Jaquan heard himself scream loud enough to echo across the unkempt, overgrown field.

He was gargling blood.

Daisy Mae stopped in her tracks facing away as her shoulder rolled with an audible crack. She tossed Honey's captured leg aside letting it flop to the grass as her shaggy mane tilted side to side, processing.

"...Jaquan, come on." Carlie made a play for his wrist, but he swatted it away roughly. It was too late.

Daisy Mae slowly turned around shoulders hunched, balling up those ham fists of hers so tight, a cracking of knuckles could be heard. Both of them froze in place looking directly at her face.

Honey lay in the grass on her side; body covered in scratches and big damp looking bruises.

Her freckled visage was hidden by her blood drenched curls and clumps of grass and dirt. She was just a body.

Daisy's face was partially hidden from brow to bridge of nose by her unkempt clawed up mane, with three claw marks on her right cheek while blood was caked up from her bottom lip to her chin. Despite this, her slanted green eyes were visible through the curtain of messy mane, almost iridescent.

She was walking slowly back in their direction with clear intent before either of them realized it.

Carlie shrieked starting to run, but stopped short as if she were deathly afraid evacuating the scene would somehow offend Daisy Mae or exacerbate the situation further. Both could hear the elder Kelly's heavy breathing; jointly could see her nostrils flaring as blood ran from the scratches on her face.

This big country tyrant was about to do some more business out in the middle of that field.