The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the offered hand, and she interlocked their fingers smiling to herself tugging as she gestured towards the end of the long gravel covered driveway. Jaquan looked over at the screen door finding Carlie standing behind it, watching.

"We'll be back in a minute; make sure you rub some of that salve on Renee's tummy." Daisy Mae ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Carlie disappeared from the door, but the disgusted expression remained lingering in his head. Jaquan felt like a Judas as he was ushered towards the end of the driveway with this malevolent woman who seemed to radiate this sort of stifling underlying menace that terrorized everyone around her. His gaze drifted over to the rickety fence bordering the property and the field just beyond.

"Thinking about it, huh?"

Jaquan kept silent walking beside her as Daisy Mae hummed some tune just under her breath.

"Yeah, you're thinking about it, alright. I'll bet you're all kinds of fucked up in that little ole' noggin of yours; probably wanna get mannish with me again, right?"

"I didn't say that."

"Fight or fuck; which do you prefer?"

"Look, I'm sorry about that shit." He didn't mean it, but suspected she knew as well.

"Yeah, you're sorry. Hey, tell me if you're thinking about Renee laying back there crying all those crocodile tears out of her little white face, or are you thinking about Honey. You ain't asked about her, or are you scared?"

"I'm not scared." Daisy Mae stopped, turning into him at the edge of the blacktop.

"You're scared and it tickles my funny bone something awful, Jaquan. Who would you pick if both were standing right here in front of you?"

"Renee."

"Ah, the obligatory answer right after you got it in with Honey all over these backwoods and in the bed, you're sharing in that cabin. Shit, you don't think Renee couldn't smell Honey's must all over the place, huh? Better yet, do you think she'd crying her eyes out because you did what come naturally?"

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

"Nothing, I got what I wanted."

"Us broke up, huh?"

"Is that what you think, Jaquan?" Daisy Mae raised a brow, planting a hand on an overly wide hip. He didn't know what to make of this woman wondering how Renee had managed to separate herself from the oppressive grasp of this woman.

"I uh, don't know."

"Sure you don't." Daisy Mae replied with an acid trace of snark in her voice. She seemed to exist only to push people's buttons, and both knew she was always ready for a fight at a moment's notice.

"You talk like you have all the answers."

"All the answers to the questions you have, but I'm tired of the back and forth when we both know you've been having the time of your life using what's between your legs. Oh, if it wasn't for the inconvenience of having a knocked-up girlfriend chock full of hormones. You think you have to play the role of the faithful boyfriend when we both know you're not... hey, I'm not judging, boy."

"What are you getting at, Daisy Mae?" They were standing at the edge of the blacktop next to a deep moss-covered ditch facing one another as she cocked her head to one side.

"Jaquan, take a look down the road in either direction and tell me, what you see." He looked doing as she asked.

"Nothing."

"That's right, I've been looking at a whole lot of nothing for a long fucking time. That kind of makes you a real good people watcher when you happen across somebody interesting. Ain't much interesting been along in a while until you. You my friend, have the look of a man who's pretending. Scared, you're gonna be figured out if they look hard enough at you and too dumb to know when a woman has been looking at you like that, the whole fucking time. Think Renee didn't know for sure who you are, boy? Cone on Jaquan, we both know you ain't that stupid, are you? Can you imagine what she's gonna do after she has that baby?"

He felt this lump in his throat involuntarily squeezing their interlocked hands out of emotion.

"Renee's always been a queen and I've been raising her that way since she was a little girl. She was meant for bigger things, but then you happened and now look at the mess we're stuck in, boy."

"Huh?"

"So, dense yet so damn pretty built perfect like, for breeding. Don't you know nothing, Jauan? You wasn't supposed to get her pregnant; all you were supposed to do was fuck that gal to her heart's content. You know, play the background like a good little side dude while she did what I've groomed her to do her whole motherfucking life. Damn man, you're so fucking pretty, I'm kinda conflicted."

"I AIN'T NO SIDE DUDE! Never my whole life and I ain't starting no time soon." Daisy Mae was laughing as he protested, playfully nodding her head in time with his words cupping a hand over her mouth, then his with a condescending smirk that made him fume and slap her hand away.

"Sure, whatever you say; eh, ain't too good at reading the room, are you?"

"STOP!" He went to pull away from Daisy Mae, but she tugged on their interlocked fingers, then pressed into him explaining her view of things.

"You stand in a man's house, meet and fuck his woman and tell yourself you ain't the side dude, huh?" His mind shot to the first time he met Renee Kelly at a mixer set up by the city's elite, and particularly one Authur Van Allen.

That old blue blood was always lingering around them, and it made him uncomfortable enough to nearly pummel the wealthy lurker, but Renee talked him out of it during pillow talk after a blistering afternoon fuck in another rented hotel room, this time at the Waldorf Astoria. They shared a chuckle about the perpetual hangdog look on the old man's face under the covers as she mentioned his long-suffering wife. Supposedly, he had an adopted daughter a few years younger than Renee who had some "issues."

"He's married, so how can I be a side dude?" Jaquan offered, watching Daisy Mae's own slanted lime green eyes as she kept smiling nodding her head, silently disparaging him for a few seconds.

"Baby, you're so cute." She tried to cup his chin, but Jaquan turned his head disgusted with what she was insinuating.

Daisy Mae would not be denied capturing both hands fingers interlocked making him face her at the edge of the blacktop. His height left her facing his chiseled pecs as she leaned in taking an audible whiff of his scent. Jaquan tried to push back, but she inched into her muscular frame rubbing her face on his chest. He was left looking down into her scalp noticing an errant grey hair or two, while her face read as young as Renee's comparatively just as beautiful. This was offset by her heavier figure, but no less.

"Why're you messing with me?" His voice cracked with raw emotion at the thought Renee might have been using him for sex before she got pregnant.

"I ain't meddling you, boy; I'm trying to open your eyes to real life, Jaquan."

Daisy Mae raised her chin looking into his eyes, fluttering hers faux-affectionally with an easy-going smile that stuck in his craw like a needle. Jaquan wanted to draw away, but she tightened her grip.

"Don't be that way, she chose you to be her first and that she be an honor considering you threw fuck all to the wind and knocked her up...or did you? Mamma's baby but play daddy is packing a rod, huh boy?"

"Fuck you, that's my baby." Daisy Mae kept chuckling making sure her face remained in front of his no matter where he looked.

"Sure, whatever you say; just make sure you sign that little ole' birth certificate first."

Jaquan's heart skipped a beat as she looked back up the driveway to the cabin, mouth hung open.

"HEY!" Daisy Mae shouted, drawing his attention.

Jaquan met her gaze fighting himself not to tremble from the roiling emotion just below the surface. She cupped the side of his face turning it back into hers, staring at what was read there with a stone expression on her lightly peppered visage. In that moment he could sense the artic coldness inside her.

"Boy, you ain't gotta pretend with me; I understand you."

"I ain't pretending." He could feel this sort of unseen aura coming off her person, that was stifling.

"Alright, I'll make you a deal then; come with me and test your faith or stay here and keep pretending you're not what we both know you are. Let's work it out together, like real grown folks, okay?"

"I thought we were going to your house to get my phone and car keys?"

"Sure."

Daisy Mae started backing into the road lightly pulling him along staring at his face. Jaquan looked back again, then at the elder Kelly smiling at him. It felt like he had no choice but to follow, telling himself it was the only way to get his phone and keys back. He thought about the fight in the field and what followed then thought back to the nighttime woodland tryst he'd thought was all in his head until she turned up with his gold chain about her neck. There was no doubt what was on her mind with Daisy Mae seeming energized by the emotional chaos she caused. She pulled him halfway into the road, smiling.

"Hey Jaquan, still thinking about that ass whipping; or are you thinking about my pussy?"

"Fuck." He tried to look away as they walked to the edge of the path leading into the dense wooded area he'd taken earlier. She stopped abruptly causing him to bump into her huge derriere creating this jiggly bounce. There was no doubt she wore no panties underneath his covered tumescence slammed into her rear cleavage for a second or two. Daisy Mae looked over her shoulder, chortling still in custody of his hand knowing he was hardening from that brief tactile contact alone.

"Everybody gets they ass whupped sometime when they least expect it, boy. Hell, I remember when it took at least eight menfolk to put it on me after I stomped the shit outta one of them earlier that day. That whiteboy thought I wouldn't because of his color, but I showed him something real, then he came back with his daddy, and I whupped him too. You see, they didn't know I been getting thumped and rocked since I was a little girl walking dusty on these back roads. I'm hard; are you hard Jaquan?"

She stopped again causing them to bump together at the edge of the path but stopped as she continued.

"We're all hard as rock, some of us are diamonds. Did you learn anything from Honey; or did you just stick your thing inside that big country ass of hers? Jaquan, ain't no shame in doing it. Ain't no shame in feeling good down there between your legs, boy. Maybe you liked it with Honey because she's the softest out of all of us, the weakest link. She give you that song and dance about being held back because of Renee, huh? Is that what she told you? Jaquan, you can be honest with me, back here."

"Did you, do it?"

"Yes, I did keep her here; I did it boy."

"Why?"

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

"I think you know the answer to that question." He didn't want to verbally cop to anything even after being outed to Renee. In the back of his head there was still the slightest hope he might be able to salvage what he had with Renee. Telling Daisy Mae Kelly anything was obviously a bad move.

"Damn, would you grow up, nigga? Renee grew up back here in these woods for a time; I made the call to let her go live with granny in the city because I wanted her to take care of things. You would've never met her if it wasn't for me keeping Honey wrapped up tight in a mason jar like I did, Jaquan. Ain't no way Honey was gonna be allowed around those rich people except as a fucking maid, or some backroom jump off for rich crackers. She ain't never gonna understand that fact of life, but Renee does."

"So, y'all Golddiggers?"

"Is that what you think, breeder?"

"Stop calling me that."

"Okay how about, fuckboy then, nigga?"

"Why're you mad all the time; is that how you get off?"

"Yeah, and I'm mad because I'm the only one in the room who can see all the moving pieces. I see the forest for the trees while you fuckers are lost in it, so why do I have to be nice about anything? Ain't it messed up that you can have a more honest conversation with me than "YOUR "pregnant woman back there at the cabin? Come on, didn't it feel good fucking the shit out of me and Honey, Jaquan? Your girlfriend knows how we get down back here; you've got to know that, right?"

"I was her first."

"Yeah, you fucked her first baby; so, do you ever stop to think that she fucked you first because you're so pretty and well-endowed? Because maybe she didn't want her first time under some gross old white man already in his late fifties crying, slobbering and professing his shitty love for her trying to fuck with a limp pecker rubbing her virgin pussy? Hey, would you fuck a ninety-year-old woman with a sagging, flabby body or the hottest bitch you ever saw, unboxed day one? Whether you like it or not, you were picked for the job; kind of like taking a shot before drinking a tumbler of rock gut moonshine, nigga."

Jaquan felt his face break involuntarily tightening their interlocked fingers in mute anger.

"Hey man, Renee probably likes you; like I said before, she took a few knocks to the head while you were passed out in your rental car at the bottom of the hill. I guess she was gonna walk back down there and drive off with you, but I wanted to meet you. So, I sent Honey and Carlie to bring you to me."

"You just wanted to fuck with me, then?" Daisy Mae chortled at the rueful sound of his words.

"We both know the answer to that fucking question; after we did it the first time, I was gonna give you a pass, but Honey had to go and muck things up after I specifically asked her to leave you alone. I never should've let her around you, but she already saw you before you two fools arrived. Bitch tried it with me and that caught me off guard for the first time in ten years. That's why she got it out in that field."

Jaquan didn't say anything, finding that he felt like prying her hand off and running back to the cabin, but then considered her words about Renee's supposed true nature. Daisy Mae interjected.

"You stuck your nose in family business, so I fucked you up; believe it when I tell you it wasn't personal between us, boy. Put that and all you hold dear on your god, Jaquan."

"Why you keep calling me, boy?" He mumbled trying to control his fluctuating emotions. She pressed a pointer finger on the side of his jaw directing his gaze back to her face.

"What else could you be, compared to me?"

His face broke even more and there was nothing he could do to stop himself, bottom lip starting to quiver in the same manner as before when Honey spoke pointedly at him in the dark woods, earlier.

"Man, that's why I took you on the spot in front of Carlie; ate and swallowed your dick right up inside me, boy. It was a teachable moment, Jaquan. That girl has grown up wrongheaded listening to weak people who tell her to be happy, being nothing but normal. Maybe she ain't got our looks, but Carlie is one of us, family boy. Plain, unappealing and frankly goofy with all that fake African bullshit on the outside, but she's all us on the inside, a Kelly woman. We've gotta get her sorted out, proper like."

"Leave her alone." He blurted out, breathing hard without conscious thought. Daisy Mae's explanation felt like a threat to Carlie, and it alarmed him enough to respond, almost on the verge of tears.

"Ain't nothing to mess with there, so you can relax yourself. Hey, you're surprisingly clueless about the true nature of women despite being a straight up fuckboy. So, bitches look at you and drop the panties, huh?"

"I don't wanna talk anymore."

"Baby, I don't need you to talk to get what I want out of you; I just want you to be happy, nigga. I want you to understand that you don't need to play the game because you're a breeder, Jaquan. That's right, your natural job in the universal scheme of things is to fuck bitches. That's all, nothing else other than taking real good care of our baby in Renee's stomach, okay?"

"OUR BABY?!!"

"It's the least you can do after fucking up things up."

"You're crazy."

"Okay, I'll take that for now, but listen to me when I say this nigga; wait and see what happens after Renee has the child. You're gonna be feeling it all over burning in hellfire, motherfucker. Renee is every bit the opposite side of the coin from me, but it's a two-sided bit with the same thing on both of those fucking sides, understand? WE'RE THE SAME!! Now, you should get it in your head and play your part."

"FUCK YOU!"

Their interlocked fingers tightened as if in a test of wills as her mouth hung open, huffing. Daisy Mae relented softening her side of things between them looking away for a moment before continuing.

"You want some answers, don't you?"

"Just gimme the car keys and my fucking phone; you can keep your shit to yourself."

"Okay...okay baby boy." Daisy Mae's features softened, and she turned leading him into the wooded path obscured on the other side by a dense brush and veritable wall of vegetation and gnarled trees.

Jaquan followed glad that she was silent for once, but couldn't help looking down at the dense, lazy sway of her huge buttocks unencumbered behind the cheap material of her hem skirt. It rode low enough that Daisy Mae's own smallish waist was visible, threatening to slide down and expose the beginnings of a deep, lush rear cleavage. For a while he could see nothing other than her huge cheeks which lulled him with that rhythmic sway. He could feel goosebumps prickling up on his forearms.

He thought about her breaking him in that field while Carlie watched.

The phantom feeling of exploding inside her fang shaped confines would not go away, lingering long after the act keeping his prick in a state of semi-arousal. Watching her now, particularly focusing on the visual hint of that rear cleavage was doing damage in the worst way. The very top of her lush cheekage had the slightest hint of chub rub while the covered rest jiggled and wobbled over thick shapely legs that were a carbine copy of Renee's over a much larger derriere that matched Honey's in every way. The three women in the comparison were progression of one another physically and sexually in every way.

Jaquan's mind drifted backward to the exact moment he penetrated Renee for the first time. The feeling of just parting her lower lips alone, nearly made him cum. That tiny bit of sticky volcanic wetness scared him enough to shove himself inside impulsively earning a clawing slap that made his ears ring but did not stop him from fucking Renee like he was on death row, and she was his last meal. Every inch and bit of this exotic woman was savored to the fullest but had an unexpected side effect in that her newly minted womanhood came with an expectation of that initial performance every time they had sex.

"Here we are."

Daisy Mae led them into a familiar clearing that included the large tire embedded in the ground and the old rusted, abandoned playground. It was the place he'd had intense passionate sex with Honey. He looked around the open space that was bordered by an overgrowth of gnarled trees and brush which provided this sort of natural enclosure of the area, letting his eyes settle on the decrepit gazebo where he'd lost consciousness in the midst of an impassioned tryst with Honey, losing consciousness.

Jaquan continued looking around the clearing realizing it was an expansive yard when his eyes settled on the house at its center. It was almost hidden away by two massive trees on either side whose thick far-reaching branches had grown intrusively to partially blanket the front of it, like the fingers of two gigantic, gnarled hands. He could tell in its heyday, it was quite a sight with the white, now chipping paint flaked away revealing the decayed greying boards underneath. Daisy Mae released his hand.