The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands framed both sides of his endowment at the base as the suction tightened up specifically on the upper third of his prick. Daisy Mae methodically took more of him each time her head bobbed in his lap until she was long stroking the entire thing from stem to stern, loudly slurping. Everything came into play making it feel as if he were being massaged and caressed by multiple sets of loving hands. There was no realization of his own actions as Jaquan humped and arched up into her mouth, fucking it passionately. He swept her hair aside, finding her mouth stuffed full of his meat, plunging in and out.

She didn't react to his large mitt-sized hand around her neck squeezing hard as he pumped between her stretched out lips. Things became wet and sloppy along with those wet sounding slurps and heated intense moans. There was an audibly haunting quality as his other hand came into play cupping both sides of her head raising it vertically. Jaqaun reacted out of pure instinct fucking away at her mouth going balls deep repeatedly. Daisy Mae Kelly seemed to have no gag reflex to speak of just taking it. His root slapped against her lips creating this hollow soapy sound for a while until he crested.

"AUG!! AUG!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT!! AUG!! AUG!! AUG!!" Jaquan exploded between her lips wriggling about, but she held him down pressing hard against his inner thighs swallowing in time with each burst.

Daisy Mae mashed her lips against the base of Jaquan's cock letting Jaquan ride it out, then let his member plop out of her mouth. She blew a few bubbles, then slurped up the excess, moaning.

"Would you like another drink?" Daisy Mae asked rearing up on her knees, both hands still flattened against Jaquan's inner thighs.

"Yes, please." Her face was positively glowing as she made him groan standing up retrieving the wine bottle. Instead of filling the glass, Daisy Mae planted her knee next to the outside of his thigh straddling the side of the couch, facing him. Jaquan watched her take a deep swig from the bottle before bending over cupping the sides of his face.

He was rewarded with a full gullet of wine followed by her probing tongue as they began torridly making out. His hands floated over the upper swell of her huge cornfed butt, clamping down on it selfishly squeezing hard. She arched into his hands reaching back drawing up the hem of her simple cotton skirt baring her expansive derriere.

A big handful of her right cheek was grabbed with Jaquan digging into the jiggly undercuff spreading her apart. Daisy Mae arched further taking another swig from the bottle while popping the tiny buttons on the cropped white tank covering her bust. Her left tit came into view first, nipple plumped up in a blocky shape. It looked good enough to eat as she palmed the back of his head bringing it close enough until he took the nip between his lips, sucking and twirling his tongue on it. The other tit followed for the same.

Jaquan reached up grabbing a fistful of her top stripping it away from her body making her nude from the smallish waist up. Up close and personal gave Jaquan an appreciation of her thick, voluptuous zaftig shape. She was acutely pear shaped with a huge butt anchored above thick shapely gams that wouldn't quit. All of the Kelly women had similar attributes with very distinct differences that took nothing away from the other when they were gathered together. Daisy Mae was the thickest of the trio, a Sherman tank built for power blessed with a freakish strength and endurance that invited shock and awe.

Her pointer finger cupped the underside of his chin, raising Jaquan's face as she gave him another drink in the form of a deep passionate kiss. She poured some of the wine down her chest as he lapped it from her body working his way up to a hardened nipple. Daisy Mae flattened her foot at the outside of his other thigh reaching back spreading herself wide apart for his crown. Jaquan's toes curled from the scintillating feel of parted labia. The lightly peppered matriarch was beyond wet and sticky letting her weight do all the work as she slowly engulfed his member in its twelve-inch entirety.

"AH! AAH!! AAHHH!!" Jaquan moaned and gasped as she took him to the root below the belt, volcanically hot and tight. He coveted the tapered conical shape of her cunt and her defined inner grooves that forced him to cry out in extasy. Daisy Mae got both feet planted flat adjacent to his hips with her dead weight planted firmly in his lap impaled to the gills. Her huge butt cradled his root.

"AUG!! AUG!! AAAUUGGG!! AW SHEET!! AAAWWW SHEEET!! AW SHIT, FUCK!! AUG!! AUUG!!" It felt like he was cumming the moment she started bouncing in his lap. Despite her size, he could feel her parted ass cheeks and her cunt slamming down on his meat with the force of a piledriver. Daisy Mae shoved her thumbs in his mouth forcing Jaquan to raise his chin. She drooled a steady stream of saliva into his open mouth following this up with more steamy kissing, adding suction of his bottom lip.

Her knees rested outside his thighs allowing Daisy Mae to saw and roll her wide hips taking his straining prick on a ride in her cunt. His hands blanketed her enormous buttocks squeezing, scratching and slapping the shit out of them. Jaquan handled her smallish waist bouncing this thick woman on the business end of his cock. Daisy Mae fucked him back just as hard if not harder like some sort of sexual jockey. Squishy sounds filled their ears as Jaquan started to crest again, frantically digging trenches in her jiggly buttocks. That pinching sensation on the head of his cock was indescribably addictive.

Jaquan groaned and whimpered blowing several ropes inside her creamy snatch nearly passing out.

He couldn't keep his eyes closed, but Daisy Mae pressed the bottle to his lips giving the sweat-soaked man some respite before dismounting and shimmying out of her skirt becoming naked, cupping her tits.

She tucked the half empty bottle in one of his pits, kneeling removing his shoes and pants, followed by his underwear before topping him off again. Daisy Mae was voracious, sliding her slick fist along his shaft into her waiting lips. It sounded like she was kissing her fist instead of wantonly sucking half of his big cock. This kept up until her lips were kissing his mound every other repetition. Jaquan was rock hard.

"Take my hands." Daisy Mae offered after standing up extending both hands, waiting.

Jaquan did as instructed.

"No, not like that; I want you to use your right arm to grab my left and pull it across my back and do the same for the other, then sit back and enjoy." Jaquan wearily did as she asked folding and trapping her meaty arms bent at the elbows behind her back cross ways creating this natural sort of straight jacket.

Daisy Mae shocked him with her limberness, carefully stepping up onto the couch one foot at a time squatting on his straining erection taking it all the way to the base in one slick move. She was that wet and slick inside, yet still tight enough for him to feel every groove inside her cunt. She started bouncing again picking up speed in an instant with these wet, squishy sounding claps of flesh on flesh.

"Pull my arms as tight as you can; I don't give a fuck if you rip them off, but keep pulling them so I won't escape, nigga!" Each of the Kelly women were true specimens of physicality seemingly bred for way more than casual plain vanilla sex as he marveled at the way this large woman was able to contort herself enough to fuck him in this modified cowgirl position with her arms restrained tight to her back.

"AH!! AAHH!! AAAHHH!!!" Daisy Mae went hard with very little space to work with hunched over his sitting prone figure still able to bounce carrying a considerable amount of weight. His endowment was taken whole even with her rolled up into a fleshy ball. Jaquan added a savage drubbing to the proceedings slamming into her abused cunt with no fucks given. Both were grunting and wheezing.

"UNG!! UNG!! UUNNNGGG!!" This wet sounding slapping sound fueled his thrusts.

"AAAHHH!! AW SHIT, BOY!! TURN US AROUND AND PUT ME ON MY BACK, BUT DON'T LET GO!!" Somehow Jaquan managed to plant Daisy Mae on her back legs spread to the east and west with her arms trapped behind her back. His thick veiny cock looked obscene stretching her walls to the limit. Jaquan pounded the stuffing out of the economy sized Kelly woman and more when she took things to the next level by wrapping her powerful legs in the small of his back.

His view was filled with her smallish breasts flopping vertically on her chest in a blur of motion. They were locked together by their respective dueling uglies, smashing and thumping as he started to go over again unable to take advantage or fondle her because he was holding her arms in place. Daisy Mae used her heels to enhance his thrusts damn near squeezing the life out of the man pinning her to the couch cushions. Jaquan's steely twelve-inch bar was starting to read on her flushed peppered face.

This weird position afforded him an opportunity to look at her face exclusively, finding no indicator of her age whatsoever. He figured she was somewhat older than Renee, maybe by five or ten years but her visage was distinctly youthful and exotic in its own right. The women all three, could've been sisters but Jaquan found his mind going elsewhere before he thought to ask. Renee prior to this trip down south had been doggedly private about her past and family getting agitated when questioned. She would only reply that she was black and nothing else in acidic fashion and ask if that was enough for him; but looking at the mantel in her family home suggested otherwise as he looked at the framed pictures.

"AW!! AAWW!! AAAWWW!! YEAH, JUST LIKE THAT!! JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME HARDER!! HARDER!!!" The wet, gooey sounds of her cunt being demolished were filling the room with an audible echo as they got it in grand fashion forgetting the world around them. Daisy Mae's stunningly beautiful visage began to contort and twist into a horrific ugly cry face as her eyes went watery. Her lips curled into a what looked like a smile eventually revealing gritted teeth. Jaquan's cock slammed hard into her mound with machine-like proficiency coated in her milky essence. Her brow furrowed with lines appearing at the corners of her eyes, nose and lips. This low guttural groan was building steadily, an animalistic snarl.

"YUN!! YUUNN!! YEAH!! YEEEAAAHHH!! HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER, AW!! AH, SHEET!! AW!! YEAH!!" She was starting to sound more like the women he'd conquered in the past as his confidence went up a few levels and he hit the gas. Daisy Mae liked it hard and rough, wanted to be dominated sexually. It was likely the reason she wanted her arms pinned at uncomfortable angles. Jaquan watched her flush in a way only Renee had done before during their third time having sex. His pale exotic beauty went from pale to a rose color that engulfed her face all the way to her pneumatic bust.

Daisy Mae's own redbone tint was becoming darker, like a deep rich cinnamon hue as her mouth hung open. It suddenly felt as if he were hitting deeper as she tightened her legs around him trying to snap his spine. Jaquan grunted, trying to let go of her captured arms but couldn't as his mind went blank. He faceplanted atop her lush body, both drenched in perspiration. Everything was hot, slick and oily between their tightly wedged bodies. Her cunt clamped down on his manhood. She suckled his earlobe huffing into his ear as she spoke in tongues, some language he was unfamiliar with.

"Mwen mare ou nan plezi nan manyen yon fanm. Ou pral konnen estati a nan anpil fanm ak liv koko yo nan djou! Mwen mare ou plezi, Jaquan!! Jwi! Bwè plen ou soti nan tas sa a ant kwis mwen!! Fè abondans, fwi. "

Daisy Mae went into hysterics, slanted eyes fluttering as she grinded her teeth trying to stifle what sounded like a building guttural cry. She started to fight against being restrained but kept squeezing with her big powerful legs. They ended up jostling roughly making the old couch creak and whine under their combined weight. Both struggled mightily as Daisy Mae groaned and whimpered, her movements awkwardly making Jaquan more excited. Now she was clamping down on his shaft gnawing it up.

The grinding sensation was indescribable and there was no give inside her cunt as Jaquan began pumping liters of jizz inside it filling her cup to overflowing. Goosebumps prickled up all over his defined muscular body as he began crying out while Daisy Mae managed to roll and swivel her hips adding to this scintillating feeling. His balls were cradled between her buttocks as she wrenched and bucked taking Jaquan to nirvana. Both barely realized the noise they were causing with their screams of pleasure.

Then it was over as he managed to release her arms lying face down with his face between her breasts, huffing like he'd run the Boston marathon. Daisy Mae's hands went into business for themselves now freed cupping a buttock with one and resting a flattened palm in the middle of his back. Jaquan was still embedded inside her while her thick shapely legs were now ceremonial wrapped and interlocked in the small of his back. Daisy Mae was sweating so profusely that she was blowing bubbles of perspiration.

"See boy, ain't no shame in being what you are; you're a breeder, Jaquan." Her hand drifted up lovingly caressing the back of his head. He remained silent pondering her words after what he'd learned as she hummed some haunting tune still rubbing his head. Jaquan reared up turning his head in the direction of the chimney mantle place, particularly at the photo of Aurthur Van Allen.

Then he looked at Renee's much larger picture surrounded by an intricately designed and detailed silver frame. It felt like she was staring back at him even though the real deal was on the other side of the wooded area that separated the cabin from this decrepit family home. He shared a post coital kiss with the elder Kelly still buried deep inside her pulsing snatch. She looked satiated rubbing his back, smiling.

"I don't know if you'd say blood is thicker than water, but business boy; good business is where you find it and that's something you ain't ever gotta worry your little head over, alright? Just enjoy it, okay Jaquan?"

"I'm... the side guy." Daisy Mae cupped his cheeks with her hands waiting patiently until their eyes met.

"What's so terrible about that?"

Jaquan answered with a deep passionate sweat-soaked kiss, and she responded in kind with a mouth full of tongue as they embraced under the flickering light from the fireplace.

...to be continued.