The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything you want to know is inside; I have nothing to hide because you knowing any bit of the truth ain't gonna change a thing. It ain't gonna change nothing between you and Renee, either."

The front porch of the house was covered with torn mosquito screens that had come away over time. Just as she said, he could see the front door wide open on the porch. There was a flickering light beyond it as if from a fireplace as Jaquan glanced back at Daisy Mae standing beside him with her arms in front of her body, fingers interlocked palms facing the ground. She was breathing hard, nostrils flaring.

His feet started moving, a bit awkwardly carrying him towards the house automatically. It felt as if he were being pulled by some invisible string on all four of his limbs as Daisy Mae stood watching. She hadn't moved, but he could feel her presence all about his person. It was stifling leaving this stuffy tightness in his chest while his joints ached. Her sudden silence was alarming as the porch came closer. The old wooden steps cracked and splintered a little under his foot, creaking from age as he walked up taking the loose screen door handle, before looking back at Daisy Mae. She hadn't moved, which scared him. Despite the distance, he could see her face, particularly her slanted lime green eyes in great detail.

Jaquan pulled the loose screen door open without looking, stepping onto the enclosed porch. He could feel the heat coming from the inside of the house and this slight, pungent smell that reminded him of Honey before she raided Renee's things and availed herself of the shower in the cabin. An old-style porch swing rocked slightly as if an invisible person was sitting there. An old damaged wooden kitchen chair bordered the opposite side along with a small glass table with a potted plant atop it. The interior of the porch was lined with various potted plants, while everything else had a pervasive sense of decay.

Daisy Mae remained in the yard waiting patiently.

That smell filled his nostrils intermingled with sweet honeysuckle that he sometimes detected about Renee's person when they were in a clinch under the covers. Despite her icy exterior, the pale beauty had a penchant for cuddling. She would wrap her arms and legs around Jaquan pressing her body tightly against his caring nothing when he sometimes impaled her excited by this beyond intimate skinship. They would often sleep in this manner, still connected below the waist. Renee's smell prodded him.

Jaquan pushed the door open, stepping inside the house wanting to know what lay inside.

There really was a small fireplace inside lit which attributed to the sort of orangish glow in the open living room. The furniture was vintage looking with a couch in the center of the room bordered by a cluttered coffee table full of knickknacks and various odds and ends. It was kept up, but aged looking as he wondered why Daisy Mae hadn't renovated the place. He took a closer look at the fireplace, finding that it was a sort of makeshift mantle for a plethora of various framed pictures and strange looking odds and ends.

Jaquan drifted closer noticing a line of what looked like coffee cans on the floor in front of the fireplace. His gaze drifted up from the dusty looking hardwood floor to the largest picture mounted above all the others. The face that stared back at him was arresting, taking him a step back or two so that it could be viewed properly. It reminded him of the old turn of the century type pictures he'd seen in a local museum once before in his youth. The edges of the photo were dark and sort of frayed as if from flame.

The ornate frame surrounding it was heavy and meticulously detailed. He couldn't help staring at the woman pictured knowing she was long dead but seemed disturbingly familiar. Her beauty was arresting and sort of haunting, the paleness of her skin apparent even in a black and white antique photo. Her lush flowing locks were dark framing a roundish full face that had a soft, cherubic appeal to it. It was simply a face over a slender neck and bared shoulders which made Jaquan wonder if she was nude at the time the photo was taken. Her beauty was symmetrical...arresting along with one other thing.

She had the same slanted eyes as all of the current Kelly women.

"Can you believe she was in her mid-sixties when that was taken?" Jaquan flinched, looking back finding Daisy Mae at the door coming inside with a heartened smile on her own beautiful visage.

"Who is she?"

"Great-great granny, and an interesting fact is that the man who took it went blind shortly afterwards. Said he'd give his eyes to immortalize her beauty, among other things."

"Did that really happen?"

"How would I know, that was damn near a hundred years ago." Daisy Mae took her time closing the screen door behind her opting not to lock it because of the strained look on Jaquan's face. She gestured towards him dismissively wanting him to continue looking at the photos on the jagged mantle.

"This your family?"

"Yeah, most of them anyway; there are some uhm, acquaintances there that earned their spot." He turned back, perusing the pictures while she walked across the large living room, disappearing behind a door which presumably led to a kitchen. Jaquan turned back looking at the pictures noticing a few of them depicted whole families, some sitting on the enclosed portion just outside the front door. One depicted over eleven people; small children included. A few were apparently from different eras.

There was a solitary photo of some gruff looking elderly black man in coveralls and a floppy straw hat that hid his eyes. He was holding a pitchfork with the end of it facing the heavens against a wooded backdrop that was likely nearby. Jaquan wondered if this was a male member of the family as he glanced at another finding six children in a frayed Polaroid. These toddlers and preteens were enjoying thick slices of watermelon looking happy and carefree, except for one. The chubby moppet was decidedly sullen with a handful of her own dense hair pulling down on it obscuring her face from view.

Jaquan found a solitary photo of some white man standing next to a roadster in his Sunday finest. Upon closer inspection, there was a strained expression on this man's face. Jaquan placed the era of this pic sometime in the fifties. Yet another depicted a trio of women standing around a tree, all arrestingly beautiful with the one in the center obviously a Kelly ancestor sporting the same eyes. This woman's pretty face was framed with a bob hairstyle. Her face was dour despite its attractiveness, her curves visibly straining the seams of the one-piece dress covering her hourglass figure.

The same woman was pictured in a different photo flanked by a several very interested male suitors. She was sitting on a chair while they stood one behind, with the others at her sides. It felt like some sort of class pic making Jaquan wonder if they went to the dame school together. The look on this woman's face remained the same as Jaquan found a third surprising photo nearby. The same woman was booed up with this really dark-skinned brother with a murderous expression on his craggy features. This unknown Kelly ancestor looked blissfully euphoric. Jaquan lost himself in the various photos, interested.

One particular photo attracted his attention depicting four little girls standing on a plot of grass obviously directed there by their parents. One of them was a slightly cute dark-skinned girl with a big floppy hat hiding her hair from view. She was holding tightly to her head with both hands, sobbing while a rather rough looking bespectacled shaggy haired girl flanked her on one side. The other girl was impossibly cute and ghostly pale...with the same slanted green eyes, albeit hers were narrower.

"Renee?" Jaquan went to handle the pic but refrained looking closer at the largest of the girls standing directly behind the others with big meaty arms folded across her chest. This girl looked probably fourteen or older wearing a flannel dress. Her face was bruised sporting a classic black eye, scuffed rounded cheek and fat bottom lip, but she was smiling happily. The others, not so much.

"Daisy Mae?" The older girl's hair was braided with two long ponytails hanging from the sides of her rounded noggin. No one was happy in this picture but her as Jaqaun took a closer look. His brow furrowed as he examined the pic finding something strange about the girl with the hat. This photo was somewhat frayed making her eyes these two iridescent dots. Jaquan considered it a trick of the light looking over at the girl on the left side of the photo. She was grungy, peppered with copious freckles.

"Honey?" Despite the thick glasses, there was no doubt this was the troubled wild middle child of the current Kelly family. Jaquan stared at Renee again noting the expensive-looking dress on her tiny frame with her immaculately styled hair, pinned up. This was a little princess bar none leaving no doubt Renee had always received preferential treatment. Honey was looking at the crying girl, but Renee was looking dead into the camera taking their picture. Renee's icy glare was piercing even in a decades old photo.

Jaquan found another more professional pic of Renee taken probably at some mall outlet that depicted his girlfriend likely a few years later with this very stern-bitter faced old woman. Renee was wearing this simple long-sleeved pink sweatshirt visible from the chest up still beautiful even with an unflattering haircut. Jaquan recognized the seething anger on her face with those slanted eyes narrower than usual. It looked like Renee would shriek, even from this old picture. The old woman looked just as angry making him wonder about the backstory of this picture. His gaze drifted back upwards to the top photo.

Beneath it was another photo of another stunningly beautiful woman with the same attributes and another below that before he got to a proper picture of Renee as he knew her. It looked as if it were taken some time before they met. Her expression in it remained the same but she looked incredible with her hair done up in layered curls that cascaded down over her shoulders longer than he'd ever seen it. He wondered about the light-colored sundress remembering it from a brunch they attended early on in their relationship. Jaquan was distinctly uncomfortable out of his element due in no small part to one Aurthur Van Allen. He noticed Renee's defacto sugar daddy watching her intently and was fit to be tied.

Renee acted oblivious to his concerns, leaving him to his own devices while she hobnobbed with various bluebloods under his tutelage as if she were networking for a job. He heard her talking with this Spanish guy talking fluently in his language and nearly jumped the fiftysomething when the man planted a hand in the small of her back.

Renee noticed immediately excusing herself to herd him into a private room on the sprawling estate where she dressed him down, just barely above a whisper. Jaquan felt as if he would burst from his suit in rage, but Renee took it further shoving her hands down his pants still running him down for embarrassing her. She locked the door and bent over a desk hiking up that same sundress exposing her perfect heart-shaped derriere. Renee reached back pulling down the sheer, racy looking panties asking Jaquan if he needed some quick pussy to act like a man. He was embarrassed as she pulled the dress up further exposing her cinched waist, chiding him to make it quick.

Suffice it to say, he played it off walking away from her emasculated keeping to himself for the rest of the affair. It was the first time he felt like a placeholder in Renee's life. Aurthur's smug expression didn't help afterwards as Renee went to him in hushed tones, glancing and motioning back in his direction. Jaquan thought he would be escorted off property, but Renee left with him instead as her benefactor's face resumed its dour hangdog expression. She was silent as they drove away, icy cold and brooding. but pounced on him when they reached his house. Renee fucked him like a wild animal until he passed out, then disappeared for a few weeks making him morose thinking it was a goodbye fuck.

Jaquan stared at the picture of his woman then noticed a smaller photo of Aurthur Van Allen next to it, an afterthought. He was pictured in similar fashion dressed to the nines with a gleaming white Bentley GT behind him. Jaquan looked between the picture of Renee and Aurthur Van Allen noting his own cream-colored three-piece suit offset with a beige colored vest. They matched, looking more like a couple despite being in separate pics taking Jaquan mentally back to that fateful brunch; in particular he replayed Renee's muted conversation with mentor before leaving with him. The look on her exotic face stuck into him like a knife reading as entitled pouting after being thwarted in his uninformed cuckoldry.

Jaquan stumbled back a few steps taking in the mantle as a whole letting his gaze dart around examining the various photos, particularly the ones containing the most attractive women. Each of them had a smaller pic on the side with some wealthy "benefactor" displayed, the top two women underneath had these smaller framed pictures on either side with the one right over Renee's depicting that same angry looking dark skinned black man, decades older, still smolderingly angry. Jaquan looked down at Renee's picture finding a vacancy on its right side.

He returned to the picture of that man in his younger days scrutinizing it with new eyes. It wasn't a look of anger, but raw emotional pain. Jaquan's eyes were wide, heart thumping as he gritted his teeth.

"Thirsty?"

Daisy Mae was standing a few feet away at the couch with an unopened bottle of wine and a single glass. She looked at his face, then at the mantle popping the cork on the chilled bottle as she walked over. Jaquan's hands were shaking, but she cupped the outside of it helping him take a deep drink.

"Take another." Daisy Mae fed him another deep drink looking intently at his face, then at the weird family tree setup ringing her fireplace.

"What is this shit, huh? WHAT IS IT DAISY?!!" Jaquan choked a little bit, coughing up some of the wine as she used a pointer finger wiping it under his bottom lip catching the excess. Daisy Mae suckled her fingertip savoring the taste.

"Tradition." That plain answer hit Jaquan where he lived as he glanced over noticing her picture right over Renee's devoid of an accompanying sugar daddy in a smaller frame.

"WHERE'S YOURS?!!" Instead, Daisy Mae's photo was bordered on both sides with these pungent smelling open ended red coffee cans.

"Look out the window." Daisy Mae answered gesturing towards a large paneled front window, raising a brow. It faced the rest of the shanty town proper as Jaquan got her meaning.

She took the glass from his hands softly grabbing a pointer finger leading him to the old vintage couch that looked as if it would collapse under his weight. Jaquan hardly realized it as she pretty much positioned him on the couch now making sense of everything, they were talking about on the way to the Kelly ancestorial home. Jaquan looked first at the empty wine glass against the abundant curve of Daisy Mae's wide baby making hip, then up into her face with this defeated expression.

"I really am the side dude." He sounded dejected now, looking at the absences during his relationship with Renee quite differently. Jaquan chafed at the mind movies of his woman sleeping with the grandfatherly Aurthur Van Allen during those breaks when they were having difficulties. Daisy Mae bent over at the hip setting the bottle down on the coffee table, then knelt upright at the outside of his left thigh. He purposely looked away from her face not wanting to see it in light of what had been revealed.

"You're looking at things all wrong; Jaquan, this isn't the end of the world."

"I'm the side dude."

Daisy Mae rested a hand on his thigh rubbing up a slow heated friction until he noticed looking at her lightly peppered visage. Her framed photo was visible over the woman's shoulder as he tried to make sense of the fact that Renee was ostensibly using him for his body while doing something strange for some change with a man old enough to be her grandfather behind closed doors. His anger was offset by this deflated feeling in his chest. Daisy Mae's hand drifted closer until it grazed his bulging crotch.

"Jaquan?" He looked at her hand now resting on his crotch, then at her face which had this glib, yet salacious look on it framed by her own substantial shock of wild curly hair.

"What do you want now?"

"...I wanna touch you down here, Jaquan. I wanna feel on you and touch you; wanna make it all better. Ah can make you so happy that you won't even care anymore, baby. Will you let me touch you, Jaquan?"

He scoffed angrily chuckling to himself partially offended that Daisy Mae would ask this time instead of taking what she wanted like she had earlier in the middle of the field bordering her cabin. He laughed to himself staring across the room at the shrine to a family of gold diggers immortalized there for anyone visiting. There was no doubt this woman was the leader of the Kelly family ruling and controlling everything inside her bubble with an iron fist rarely in a velvet glove. For him it was her velvety cooch.

"We meddled each other before, truth to power Jaquan; but now I just wanna make you feel good. Can I, huh boy? Won't you let me make you feel like a real man, huh? What does it even matter now; are you with Renee? Maybe, but what if you ain't? Jaquan...can't you let go of it and let me inside?"

"Inside?"

"Yeah, I wanna walk inside you again, Jaquan. Let me make it right; I wanna touch you everywhere and take away the hurt because a man like you shouldn't carry such a heavy heart. Family is what it is down here, and blood is thicker than water so how could Renee deny herself that tradition? What about you? Can you carry all that burden in your heart, Jaquan? Won't you let me touch you? I wanna..."

The tone of her voice was different, melodic sounding almost pleading and desperate. Her hand was rubbing his leg, randomly squeezing and fondling the bulge hiding his manhood. He looked at her face finding it hard to look away from those accursed slanted lime-colored eyes that were the calling card of generations of women in the Kelly family. His hand went into business for itself cupping the side of her face. Daisy Mae tilted her head playing to his actions with an understated demureness.

"...touch me?" He completed her question.

"Yes." Daisy Mae flattened both of her palms on his inner thighs spreading his legs wide apart making the growing bulge more apparent between them as he nodded acquiescing to her wishes, losing himself in her touch as his manhood was handled through his pants. She began kneading and squeezing his package, mouth slightly open breathing heavily. Daisy Mae nodded her head in time with his actions.

"JAAC-QUAAAN!" She pushed his thighs as far apart as they would go then slid her hands from his knees to his bulge in grinding fashion arching her lower back towards him peering upward with a throaty gasp.

Her chin was tilted up exposing her neck as her muff thumped the edge of the couch between his legs. She sounded sexually weird with this sustained throaty moan and before he realized it, his manhood was fully exposed.

Daisy Mae's head swung forward in and arch covering his crotch as her hands took possession of his cock encircling it at the base underneath his balls and just below his crown. They worked jointly applying a twisting motion to the base of his member while the other stroked frenetically towards the bulbous head of his prick. Jaquan's head rolled backwards while a wet syrupy slurp accompanied the utter swallowing of all certified twelve inches. Daisy Mae's head was stationary while her mouth put on a clinic in soulful passionate sloppy top. This was way more intense than the first time they hooked up.