The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 05

Story Info
Southern Hospitality... Jaquan gets slutted out by the Kellys.
10.6k words
4.75
1.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Huh?" Jaquan's eyes fluttered as he awoke on the couch facing the fireplace mantel which served double duty as Renee's family tree.

He was naked from head to toe lying flat on his back with his business open to the world. Despite some aches and pains, he felt oddly energized. His hand drifted up after grazing his flaccid manhood over his chest to his face. He could smell her distinctive musk all about his person, particularly on his palms. His illicit tryst with the elder Kelly left the man feeling marked. Jaquan's gaze fell upon Renee's framed picture again with its icy countenance making it feel as if she were glaring at him from across the room.

Next to it in a smaller frame was Aurthur Van Allen who also seemed to be looked upon his nudity in smug fashion. Jaquan hated the man from the moment he understood the connection with Renee. The hangdog look made him want to beat the shit of the elderly blue blood; but he knew it would be a defeat for him before the handcuffs were slapped on his wrists. Mr. Van Allen never made any bones about what he thought of Jaquan, albeit mutely. His gaze fell upon Renee's photo again, icy cold.

Jaquan sat up on the couch in the middle of the spacious living room, resting his elbows on his knees. His interlocked fists covered his mouth as he pondered what he'd learned and what happened afterwards. Things got sort of twisted as he reeled from the revelation that he was the front man and public cuck for what was probably a clandestine sugar baby relationship. This was alien territory for a man used to having his pick of any woman he set his eyes on from day one. Women fought over him and dropped their drawers without even a first date. It drove his physician mother up the wall trying to coral her son.

Then Renee happened; and the exotic looking beauty was all he could think about until he had her.

She was beyond high maintenance treating Jaquan as her plaything early on in the goings; but he was determined to have her one way or another... until he did. Renee seemed perpetually surly after being deflowered and ravished for an extended weekend in a high-end hotel which he was now certain was paid for on the Van Allen coin. She disappeared for a time from his life only to return even more irritated and unmanageable. They were obliged to work out their differences between the sheets where she excelled, her exotic looks discounting her noxious demeanor. She was still dismissive, but now nigh- psychotically possessive. Jaquan wasn't used to being policed but bent the knee to keep the peace.

"Shit, I fucked up." Jaquan looked over the tops of his clasped fists at the expansive living room with its pervasive sense of decay, antebellum tinged history on display. His gaze fell upon the cluttered table looking over the various odds and ends, little statuettes and other items which had no meaning to him. Things weren't perfect, but workable before Renee insisted on making this trip back to her hometown.

He tried to figure out the reason for the trip, then scoffed thinking of his trysts with Daisy Mae and Honey. The newly christened stud started to figure that maybe Renee was passing him around as he recalled what he thought was a joke on her part as they neared the end of their journey. In exchange for a bit of honesty, Renee mentioned that she would let him fuck Honey as a reward. It seemed like a joke.

But he ended up screwing the stuffing out of the backwoods wild child before things went off the rails.

He thought it was a dream of sorts, confused at the timeline intermingled with his sexual run-ins with Daisy Mae. He'd been with both of the downhome Kelly women with extreme prejudice. The images of the three women left him disoriented as he stood up walking back to the fireplace mantle taking in the family tree in its entirety. Daisy Mae's framed visage was the only one without an accompanying photo.

"Huh?" Jaquan was distracted by the sound of a mower glancing over finding the front door ajar. It faced out towards the open yard and there was some movement out front. He found himself drawn to the weathered doorframe peering out into the front yard finding some old man in a dingy Longjohn shirt and denim overalls pushing a vintage gas-powered mower. The guy's back was facing Jaquan.

"Oh, is you leaving already baby?" Jaquan looked back, finding Daisy Mae standing near the couch wearing his shirt, which did nothing to hide her bare mound nestled deep between her luscious thighs. It looked as if she'd just emerged from a shower with her shaggy head of dark, brownish curls radiating from her roundish face, exotic eyes and all. It reminded him of Honey's bushy mane as he stared back.

"I uh, heard something."

"Well, you might wanna put on a pair of trousers if you're gonna go talking to Mister Wilson; he uhm, might take it the wrong way." Daisy Mae was smiling with a twinkle in her eye as he looked down at his bare feet, then back finding her walking over to join him. He could see her hard nips pressing against the damp tank top covering her torso. There was nothing threatening in her manner, which was alarming.

"That's my shirt."

"Yes, it is baby, kind of a family tradition...well, at least the womenfolk anyway. For as long as I can remember it was all about "Give something, get something" Jaquan. Sorry, old habits die hard; you don't like the way I look in it?" Daisy Mae stopped short at his side gesturing towards herself while nibbling the pointer finger of her other hand, staring.

"No, it's not that, uhm; it's just my shirt." Jaquan sounded unsure of himself.

"Want me to take it off?" She casually grabbed the hem of her shirt raising it exposing her slightly doughy tummy. His eyes were fixed on it and the triangular patch of light brown curls on her mound.

"Yeah, I mean...No!! I uh, don't..." Daisy Mae grinned using the pilfered shirt to flash him, raising it exposing a boob for an instant before yanking it down stretching the material a little.

"Are you leaving?"

"I guess; maybe I should, huh?" Jaquan scratched his head unsure of the answer.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Didn't you come up here with me last night to get your keys and phone, Jaquan." She was still smiling, narrowing her own slanted lime green eyes, glancing down at his manhood.

"Oh yeah, that's right!"

"Yes, that's right baby; say, once you get those keys and everything; are you just gonna drive off back to your little house in the city? I mean, are you even gonna try to take Renee back with you after you were up here all night, with me?" Daisy Mae ran that single finger she'd been nibbling along his bicep as he got her meaning.

"Fuck."

"Fuck is right Jaquan; but hey, there's always alternatives to any situation; trust me, I know how to look at things outside the box and you should learn how to do that too, baby." In the background, the mower could be heard outside in the distance. Jaquan glanced out into the yard watching the old man.

"Guess ain't nothing I can do about that now, huh Daisy Mae?"

"I think you know the answer to that question more than I do, Jaquan." Before he realized it, she'd softly bodied him into the front door frame, now in custody of his bicep. He could feel the exposed parts of her body. Daisy Mae was hot to the touch, and it felt gradually exhilarating. She planted a few kisses on that bicep then hooked a chin on it peering up into his face. Her eyes slid away looking into the yard.

"It's over with Renee, no matter what." He still sounded unsure of himself as Daisy Mae kept softly caressing his bicep. She nodded towards the old man taking care of her front yard as she answered.

"Look at old Mister Wilson out there mowing my yard; he's been doing it every other Saturday religiously since I was a teenager and you don't have to ask why, Jaquan. People love fire, excited by it, wanna play with it until it burns them. Same goes for you menfolk, so much so that it gives us an inherent advantage over you. It's been that way since the garden of eden. Do you hate the rich old white man for getting too close to the fire, or do you hate yourself?"

"I don't know how I feel."

"Don't lie to me; you've known the answer this whole time but been too afraid to say it outloud to yourself. Heck, maybe you ain't ready, but don't lie to me about it." She was giving him a light dress down peppering her words with constant touching and random pecks from her lips. Her words suggested a world-weary demeanor just below that heated skin that threatened to humble him.

"So, what know?" Jaquan asked, feeling the inside of her thigh rubbing the outside of his. Daisy Mae pressed into his side with a hand massaging his back.

"Are you asking me?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it looks like you still kinda need a timeout from real life, so maybe you could stay here with me for a spell. Come on, what do you say; wanna spend some more time here letting me love you up the way a fine piece of man like you deserves? I wanna cater to you and fill your belly with some good home cooking after I give you a proper bath. You got my musk all over you; don't wanna take that back to Renee, do you?"

"No."

"No, you don't Jaquan; I got some bathwater fixed up real nice for you and I wanna wash you up and then fill you up with a decent breakfast to show my appreciation for you filling my belly all night. If you just want your stuff, then I take you to it and you can run back over there and see what's left of your thang with Renee."

"You wanna bath me?"

"Oh yeah; man like you don't need to do much for his self; that's work for his women, among other things. Are you gonna let me wash you up real proper like; gonna let me take care of you like you took care of me last night?"

Jaquan's cock was suddenly in her hand fast stiffening up in her velvety grasp as they exchanged glances. Daisy Mae didn't say a word letting her actions speak volumes as she slowly worked him into a turgid hardness. He found that it was almost impossible to look away from her lightly freckled visage. Hers were right in the middle of her face spread across the bridge of her nose and cheeks whereas Honey's visage was more heavily peppered. The sound of the mower outside was intrusive.

"You ain't gotta think about a thing; all you gotta do is just eh, feel." Daisy Mae used his cock as a fleshy leash leading Jaquan past the couch they's made love on all night to a corridor. There was no doubt he was being rewarded with a view of her thick swaying cheeks. His pilfered top failed miserably at covering up anything. Daisy Mae stopped at a door, looking over her shoulder at him with a smirk.

Inside was a modest bathroom lit with sunlight from a window facing out onto the yard and thick foliage some feet away. He noticed the lack of curtains but didn't ask. The tub was already filled with slightly chalky water and some colorful flowers interspersed throughout. Daisy Mae gingerly helped him inside.

"What is this in the water?" A stringent saccharine sweet odor permeated the small bathroom.

"Some minerals and a bit of love to spice it up; have a seat so I can wash you up real nice." Daisy Mae pushed the door closed half facing it pulling down a cream-colored vintage shower brush. Jaquan carefully sat down in the tub finding the water heated just right as she watched salaciously.

"Feels nice; feels good." He commented, finding the odor emanated from the bathwater itself.

"Oh, its gonna feel even better in a moment." She knelt next to the vintage claw foot tub reaching down under it pulling a little wicker basket topped with a small throw pillow. Daisy Mae propped it behind his head reaching inside the tub helping him recline before giving him a thorough scrubbing and wash without a word. He didn't know what to make of it after their tussle in the field next to the cabin and subsequent tryst throughout the night. Jaquan was under no illusions that he was anywhere near her league and now he felt the same way about Renee.

"You're doing it again."

"What?"

"Thinking; Jaquan, you've got to let go and just uhm, flow with it. You know, live in the moment." Daisy Mae set the brush aside using a towel to wash his face. He was directed to sit up right for a moment as she used a small bucket pouring the scented water over his head.

"I don't know what to say to that."

"Why do you think you have to say anything?" Daisy Mae commented working on his back making sure he was completely bathed from head to toe.

"I'm just trying to..."

She reared up beside the tub leaning over it pressing her lips to his, silencing Jaquan's overtures regarding his relationship with Renee. Daisy Mae used the towel in her hand to stroke his manhood casually as her tongue swirled about in his mouth. In moments he was letting go drifting into her embrace, finding her other arm at the back of his neck as Daisy Mae cradled him between her arms. The fragrance and her scent were everywhere as she made out with Jaquan quieting his inner turmoil, stilling it in calm.

"Just feel; that's all you gotta do right now." She moaned into his mouth kissing him with unfettered passion stroking a bit harder. His manhood was visible above the chalky water covered with the towel making her laugh girlishly stealing a glance at his profile until he met her eyes; they jointly watched her hand play with his cock watching veins sprout on its surface as the skin tightened.

"How do you, do that?"

"Do what baby?" Daisy Mae replied focused on her hand jerking him off creating these splashes of scented water. He likened the smell to a saccharine potpourri.

"Uhm, we did it a lot last night; we uh, set it off and I ain't gonna lie, I was blasted. I-uhm, well you know how to touch me, make me hard as a motherfucker." Daisy Mae chuckled under her breath amused at how Jaquan was tripping over his words, overtly anxious.

"What if I said I had a lot of practice?"

"I don't know; have you uh, had a lot of practice Daisy Mae?" She varied her stroke and the pressure considering his question with a half-smile on her face.

"Around these parts, I don't have a lot to do in the way of hobbies when I'm taking a break from my purpose."

"For what?"

"You know, being hot and bothered I guess; wasn't always like that for me early on, but them boys came a calling something serious soon enough. Granny used to break off so many switches on my fat tail saying I was teasing all the menfolk down here, as she called them. Some old guy tried to buy me off her and I think granny was considering it."

"Buy you?!" Daisy Mae paused for a moment, looking at his face with a hand still wrapped around his prick.

"Well, later on I got it out back right behind this house in the gazebo; yeah, a lot of them fellas got their fill of me that day. Then, it was my turn to get mine until they didn't want no more; all those fuckers were walking funny the next day, and I was laughing my ass off while granny was stripping my back with that hickory. Guess she thought her decrepit old ass was teaching me some kind of fucking lesson."

Daisy Mae spoke casually about something dark, then looked at the reaction on his face.

"I like to enjoy myself, Jaquan. Granny, not so much and well, she couldn't deal with it after a while, what with me being free and all, uh sexually liberated, right? Ain't that what they call that shit? I guess all the men coming around, some peeking in my bedroom window, got a little bothersome for us, huh?"

"Us?"

"All of us; me, Honey and well, of course Renee if you must ask. Granny thought taking your girlfriend out of here would change something, but we both know how that turned out, right?"

Daisy Mae leaned against the tub with her elbows on the edge of it staring back with an intensity he had become accustomed to in short order. She was beautifully hard, an immovable object in a visually succulent wrapping of soft, lightly peppered flesh humid to the touch. She let go of his cock, both watching it point at the ceiling. He found that he missed her hand, having become accustomed to her touch. The large buxom redbone leaned into the tub sinking her tongue into his mouth, kissing with a staggering unbridled passion. Jaquan felt these energetic bursts and the further thickening of his prick.

"Stand up in this water and let me look up at you the way a woman should." Her authoritative tone was sultry as she gingerly took his hand allowing Jaquan to stand over her in the chalky water. He got up steadying himself with her help towering over her while he could hear the mower off in the distance. His endowment was pulsing fully extended covered with a lattice of thick veins, just about at the brink.

Daisy Mae was huffing, chest heaving as she looked up from the floor raising her arms, palms turned upright. The look on her face was euphoric as her slanted eyes widened, nostrils flaring mouth agape.

"Chwazi kò sa a ak plezi; mare l 'nan lanvi epi fè l' yon pye itil nan sèvis plezi sa a. Mwen ofri kokiy li nan deyès yo an echanj pou yon vitalite kontinye ak bwè nan tas la." Daisy Mae spoke in an unfamiliar language, eyes shut tight as she mumbled just above a whisper. Jaquan didn't know what to say.

Her hands went to his narrow hips as she came forward with her mouth open slowly engulfing his cock. Jaquan felt the entirety of his length swallowed up to the root. He found himself looking down at her lush black brownish curls unable to see her throating his certified twelve inches. Her lips were stretched tight around his girth, balls draped over her bottom lip and chin. A sustained hollowed moan escaped him as he unintentionally assumed the same posture she had moments before, arms outstretched palms facing the bathroom ceiling. Daisy Mae's fingers squeezed his sides as she withdrew her lips, backwards.

"AAAUUGGG!! AH!! AH SHIT GIRL!!" Several ropes of cum shot out of him with a scintillating first burst.

He could feel himself getting thicker as her lips slid backwards leaving a sticky film on his member. She stopped at the upper third of his length pushing forward again with this sickly gagging sound until her lips were pressed against his root, nose in his pubes. Jaquan could feel her teeth lightly nipping his meat as she wriggled her head a little making her bushy, tumbleweed hair shake. She lapped at his balls.

"AW SHEET!! AW FUG!! AUG!! AAUUGG!! SHEET!! NEVER FELT NUTHIN LIKE...!!!" His toes curled as this gurgle suction sound permeated the bathroom. Her teeth scraped his shaft slowly relenting becoming a soapy sounding clinic of sloppy top that brought with it visions of their first woodland tryst. More ropes of jizz filled a gullet already swallowing down the offering as Daisy Mae dug nails into his butt puppeting thrusts at her face. He truly felt weak at the knees letting troublesome thoughts drift away in the water.

Daisy Mae gurgled up his prick between tightened lips adding a suction to the semi-erect phallus slightly curving as she handled him with both hands like a flute. She used the tips of her fingers running them along the exposed portions of his shaft slurping and sucking as hard as she could for a few minutes. Daisy Mae's tongue danced about the purplish head of his prick as it plopped free of her hungry mouth. Jaquan groaned feeling shards of pleasure radiating throughout his pelvis noticing her upturned palms.

"You set a while and just, enjoy that good feeling you got; then come on over to the kitchen. I'll have something nice for your tummy all whipped up." As he pulled her upright, Daisy Mae reciprocated softly directing him back into a seated position in the tub. She leaned over running some hot water into the tub giving him a view of her huge bare ass. Her voluminous cheeks offered a peek at her fat peach.

"Thank you." He moaned reclining in the water with his head on the damp pillow. It felt like he was still on the verge of cumming.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers