The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNG!! UNG!! UNG!! AH!! AAHH!! AAAHHH!! SHEET, I'M CUMMING!! AUG!! AUG!!!" Jaquan yelled feeling it throughout his pelvis as Honey popped him free with a single powerful twerk. Daisy Mae reached down cupping his balls with one hand, wildly jerking out several ropes of milky cum. She closed a fist around his balls as her hand became a blur wetly jacking, eventually using both hands interlocked.

"NUT ALL OVER THAT ASS!! WET HER UP REALL GHUD!! COME ON BOY, NUT ALL OVER THAT ASS!!" Daisy Mae was excited going ham on his meat, harvesting even more ropes of ejaculate. Jaquan leaned back further into her body letting the elder Kelly enjoy herself to the fullest. She tightened thumb and forefinger around the base of his shaft letting the other hand slowly stroke away from their collective bodies, huffing into his right ear giggling a little under her breath. A final dollop oozed out of his prick.

It splashed on the huge left buttock of the woman beneath him. Honey was shivering, post coital.

"Gone head, play with it boy; rub that nut into her skin and do whatever you want with both of us."

"Both of you?" his hands were already acting independently massaging his jizz all over her huge ass. His thumbs sank into the flap-like undercuffs at the bottom of her dense cheeks spreading them apart revealing a gaped puss flexing inside. It looked like a hungry mouth demanding to be fed while his manhood was stroked lovingly by the woman orchestrating things behind him. Her breath was hot.

"You ain't gonna let me get some, too?"

Jaquan turned to answer Daisy Mae but found waiting lips that gave him a passionate kiss full of promise. All of the Kelly women were incredible lovers with their own particular specialties, but their eldest was the standard bearer embodying both an irresistible force and an immovable object in all facets of her life. Nowhere was this more important than between the sheets where she was able to enthrall her lovers completely.

Jaquan found that she'd stripped down at some point, probably while he was going down on Honey. Daisy Mae's passion was overwhelming when unleashed going hand in hand with her smoldering, sometimes volcanic anger barely under the skin. She was probably the best kisser of the trio following the little movements of his head as her tongue probed every corner of his mouth. She was soft to the touch with this diamond hardness at her core surrounding her heart.

As with all the other Kelly women, her cunt was a revelation internally shaped almost like a fang inside tapering off in a way that put pressure on the head of a penis long enough to reach it. It felt like a cubbyhole trapping the crown in a pinching sensation while she was adept at squeezing and milking him to nirvana. Honey's cunt was so tight, it felt like you were taking her virginity each time you thrusted with an exquisite grinding tightness that made you want to keep it up for an eternity while the elder Kelly could isolate that feeling choosing to attack the head of the penis exclusively.

"You gonna let me get some of you, too baby?" Daisy Mae broke their passionate kiss, talking just above a whisper with an arm draped about the front of his throat while her opposite hand palmed the back of his head. Jaquan found himself looking deep into her narrow-slanted lime green eyes, transfixed, nodding. The authoritative sound of her voice was melodic when she was turned on, sounding as if she were singing to him in her own special way. She lapped a slimy trail up Jaquan's chin kissing him again.

"Can I fuck too, Jaquan?" Daisy Mae moaned wetly into his ear slurping loudly on his ear before sucking on its outer rim, then poking her tongue deeply inside twirling it around.

"Yeah." Jaquan gasped, blindly groping and pinching the huge popping, twerking ass beneath him. It was clapping on the underside of his shaft parting those tanned cheeks. Her slit sandwiched his tumescence randomly, sloppy wet and streaming. Her shaggy head was buried in the mattress, back rising at an angle. Her butt slapped his cock making it respond like a king cobra, sprouting veins and twitching.

Daisy Mae hands appeared again reaching around his body reinserting his prick inside Honey, before grabbing her hips yanking back hard. He went balls deep to the hilt with Honey shoving herself back in a stabbing motion. Daisy Mae let go grabbing his shoulders pushing forcefully until Jaquan faceplanted atop the woman beneath him pinning her to the mattress. Honeys loud distressed wail, excited Jaquan.

"FUCK HER!! FUCK HER JAQUAN!!! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER!!!!" Daisy Mae growled using her weight to mash him down on Honey as she tightened up around his girth like a vice. Her huge donk wrenched vertically in frenetic fashion, grinding up his fleshy spear. Jaquan's chin was hooked over her shoulder.

Suddenly the mattress started rocking, bouncing and swaying back and forth as Daisy Mae clambered over their intwined bodies flattening both palms on the headboard. His head rose in time to see her massive, tanned cheeks rushing towards his face like the incoming tide. Daisy Mae scooted backwards absolutely demolishing his head, trapping it between her warring cheeks. Jaquan ended up in survival mode having a second helping of country hospitality, Kelly style. Honey was eating him alive.

"GIVE ME SOME TOO! IT'S MY TURN WITH THE DICK, JAQUAN!! GIVE ME SOME OF THAT GHUD-GHUD!"

Daisy Mae's butt thumped his face followed by his chest pushing between them disengaging his certified twelve inches even as Honey continued grinding him up in her sweltering confines. Her butt was wriggling, gaped as a splash of her juices accompanied his withdrawal. Jaquan was forced backwards into a kneeling position finding Daisy Mae wide expanse spread out before his loins, desperately waiting. He was presented at once with the eldest Kelly woman's own sunbaked derriere draped over Honey's.

Just below this wide cinnamon tinted derriere, Honey's own equally huge back porch was on display in a prone position; Jaquan's brown eyes went wide at the visual wealth of riches. Daisy Mae would be denied no longer shoving her big ass backwards impaling herself in a single thrust. She put in a higher gear clapping and bouncing horizontally on his cock while Honey kept wriggling and squirming underneath. She was popping and swiveling, bucking like a stallion taking him on a wild ride.

"GHUD-GHUD!! FUCK!! GHUD-GHUD!! POUND IT!! BEAT IT UP!! FUCK IT UP!! DO IT REAL HARD!!" She sounded delirious thrusting backwards encouraging him to grab her juicy hips, meeting her in kind.

It was like hitting a rock, thick muscle with a rubbery bounce smacking into his pelvis with savage efficiency. The pointed fang shape of her cunt took everything he had to offer and more.

Jaquan's rowing hips were beating her back out with extreme prejudice, but he got as good as he gave. Daisy Mae grabbed handfuls of bedding locking her arm and knees while her butt became a blur of motion. He was obliged to hook all ten fingers over her shoulders from the back so that he wouldn't be thrown from the bed. The view of her big dense cheeks slapping his crotch made his cock surge beyond control. Between the backward thrusts, Honey's cheeks were continuously twerking and clapping.

"PULL MY HAIR!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!! FUCK IT, GET THIS PUSSY!! AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!!" He reared back yanking with double handfuls pounding raw meat with diamond hardness. Daisy Mae groaned sounding like a wounded animal that was put out of its misery in perfect synch with Jaquan and Honey. He was damn near pulling the hair out of Daisy Mae's scalp when his thighs seized up, painfully.

"AW SHIT!! SHEET!! UM-MA!! UM-MA!! AHMA CUM!!" He couldn't hold it in any longer as his crotch started vibrating in tandem with his trembling seized-up inner thighs. Jaquan went over spectacularly.

Daisy Mae popped her massive ass disengaging them right as he exploded several ropes of cum in bursts that came in fits and starts. Both women continuously twerked and clapped their dueling monster cheeks yowling like stray alley cats. Jaquan sounded like he'd been gutted with a blunt knife, screaming.

"AHM CUMMIN!! AW SHIT!! SHIT!! SHEET!!" He was blowing rope after gooey rope making a decadent mess of Daisy Mae's cheeks as she popped and bucked her thick rubbery cheeks lurching upward in the direction of the headboard sharing the load with Honey. A particularly thick rope hit the crack of the middle Kelly's expansive tanned cheeks with a splash; actually several. Daisy Mae inched up over Honey's back allowing her huge butt to arch upward providing a seat for the elder Kelly woman.

Jaquan couldn't help himself.

"AW YEAH!! STICK IT IN ME TOO JAQUAN!! STICK MY PUSSY TOO!! FUCK IT FOR ME BABY!!" A tortured scream erupted from his depths as the spade shaped head of his cock slipped between her velvet folds.

"FUCK HER PUSSY TOO!! FUCK IT SOME MORE JAQUAN!! FUCK THAT SHIT!! FUCK IT HARD!!" Daisy Mae shouted endorsing her sibling who'd finally started speaking after being pummeled to mush by her own two hands. She'd been beaten into submission and humbled, leaving a broken shell behind.

"JAQUAN!!" Honey yelled.

"JAQUAN!!!" Daisy Mae shouted even louder.

Honey's monster heart shaped derriere shivered and shook, jiggling all over horizontally and vertically taking his cock to the hilt. The searing heat was indescribable while his field of vision was blockaded with Daisy Mae's gigantic posterior, doing the same. The thick women moved together pushing back like the pistons of a steam engine pounding alternately his chest and crotch, beating it up with flair.

"FUCK US JAQUAN!! FUCK US ALL DAY!! FUCK US ALL NIGHT!!" Both shouted at the tops of their lungs, simultaneously reaching complete symbiosis. They were a powerful one-two knockout combo.

Things took a turn for the nasty as the Kelly women proved they could go even harder in the paint.

Honey wrenched down on his cock threatening to break it in two, then slowly rolled her hips long stroking him in intervals when Daisy Mae would use her weight to disengage them taking his cock on a wild, ride with her butt becoming a whirling block of cemented muscle. They alternated adopting each other's technique keeping him sexually off balance until he burst again just as they disengaged, taking a few ropes that became a watery spray all over their collective jiggling buns and exposed peaches.

"Did you like that baby?"

"Yeah, he liked it."

"You think?"

"I think he loved it."

"I think so too."

"Well, I think we should meddle him some more; what do you think, Honey?"

"I think I like what you're thinking Daisy Mae."

Jaquan was nearly out on his feet, kneeling backwards almost on the verge of fainting dead away. Daisy Mae dismounted slowly looking over her shoulder at his fluttering eyes with a shit eating grin. Every blink of the eye saw the woman in a different position until she was on all fours sideways across Honey's back lightly sucking on his semi-deflated cock. He wasn't limp, but there was a curve at the end of it with the tip between her lips. Daisy Mae's cheeks were inverted sucking harder as she worked him gently.

"Let's meddle him, real good." Honey moaned still bumping in his direction.

"That's a good idea; hey Jaquan, can we meddle you some more?" Daisy Mae asked playfully between wet slurps.

He was nearly out on his feet, head rolling backwards mouth hung open.

"Want me to suck on it, too."

"Yeah, come get it right so we can keep meddling him." Daisy Mae playfully acquiesced standing up in front of Jaquan leaving him face level with her abdomen down to the tops of her wide arching hips.

"Stay with me baby, lick my pussy a little, Jaquan." Her hands palmed the sides of his head directing him to her mound. He weakly lapped at it until she reached down parting her labia exposing the musky pinkish confines. There was no hesitation as he started licking along her slit, eventually slipping inside. Daisy Mae cradled his head from the back pressing his face into her snatch, moaning as he ate.

Jaquan felt a mouth take him whole downstairs methodically sucking him from stem to stern.

"Lick it good; lick it clean." Daisy Mae cooed spreading her flower apart wider raising a thigh so that he could get in there really good. This lasted a minute or two before she lowered that leg backing up a little drawing his head forward between her parted thighs. Honey's head pushed into his crotch at the same time throating him completely. Jaquan's hands rose cupping the bottom of her packed cheeks, groping.

Daisy Mae steadied herself by grabbing his shoulders pushing down on them as he clawed and slapped the shit out of her buttocks. His own were being groped just as intensely while his manhood plunged deep into Honey's maw. Both women individually were staggering, but together a revelation of synchronized movement leaving Jaquan confused about where one ended and the other began. Honey's outstretched lips were kissing the root of his manhood steadily. Loud gurgling sounds filled the room.

His mitt sized hands ran up the back of Daisy Mae's lush thighs cupping and parting the undersides of her cheeks, shaking them himself. Her smallish breasts were flushed along with her face, nipples plump and inviting with this blocky shape. She was feeling it all over as he went for it hungrily scooping the insides of her walls with his tongue. He was sucking her off in survival mode cushioned by her thighs. It was doubtful Jaquan realized she was humping his mouth as if she had an invisible cock.

"AH!! AAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! SHIT, YOU JUST BOUT EATING IT ALL UP!! CLEANING MY PLATE!!" Daisy Mae filled his mouth to excess, overflowing hunched over his head bent at the waist.

She grabbed both of his ears pulling his head back so that she could look at his gasping face, enraptured huffing herself. Jaquan was shoved down on his back with his head hanging off the edge of the mattress as she squatted down, opened legged. He raised his head looking down finding Honey's hands positioning his cock under Daisy Mae. She held it in place as the elder Kelly started bouncing on her haunches, taking his crown followed by an upper third, before outright impaling herself.

"I'M BOUNCING ON HIS POLE HONEY!! I'M BOUNCING UP AND DOWN ON IT, AND IT FEELS SO GHUD!!" She'd started talking in a breathy childish sounding tone riding his prick like it was going out of style. Daisy Mae was going hard enough to make her tits flop vertically on her chest, squealing and whining in screechy fashion. There was this wet lathery sensation on his balls and taint signaling Honey's unseen involvement. The women were fucking his brains out with no end in sight, going ham all over that bed.

"YOU WANNA FUCK ON IT TOO, HONEY?!! YOU WANNA GET SOME, HUH?!! IT'S SOOO GHUD!!" Her enormous butt was slamming down on his crotch with wet splashes of her essence. She was wet enough to cause this loud squishy sound. Her juices were flowing off his pelvis, running down his balls

"LET ME GET A LITTLE BIT OF THAT!! I WANT ME SUM OF THAT GHUD-GHUD!! PLEASE DAISY MAE!!" Honey sounded delirious with lust as Daisy Mae scooted up sitting on his chest, knees at his sides.

No sooner had she dismounted, when Honey took her place reverse cowgirl letting her weight pin Jaquan to the bed. There were no intervals, just continuous ravenous sexual activity as Honey clapped her own cheeks with his tortured prick. He could feel her head between his ankles and the rest kotowed over his ankles with an arch in her back. Daisy Mae's face came in close, hand planted on his pecs, raising up. Her thick legs were parted in a parody of touching her toes wide apart giving him a look.

Honey's huge floppy heart shaped donk was piston pounding his meat down to the base leaving this milky looking discharge drizzling steadily along his pole. These motion ripples were radiating outward from the point of impact. Her donk was looser, more fluid while Daisy Mae's was solid mass with a pinch of give depending on the position. The elder Kelly went down over Jaquan on her elbows and knees making out with him squirming all over his torso, rubbing herself on him in salacious gluttony.

"HONEY GET OFF AND LET ME HAVE SUM MORE!! I NEEDS THAT ROD INSIDE ME!! I NEEDS ITS, NOW!" Daisy Mae's normally dormant southern accent was on full display in slurred fashion as his cock plopped free bobbing in the air before being captured in Honeys mouth briefly, then inserted manually inside as a show of cooperation. Her right hand approximated this twisting motion around the base as Daisy Mae bounced on it trapping the fist underneath. Jaquan was delirious with pleasure letting his head flop.

"Stay with me baby; open them eyes and look upon me, Jaquan! Open yo' eyes and look at me!"

He opened his fluttering eyes looking up at Daisy Mae sitting astride him upright with her hands in her big bushy man of brownish-brunette curls. Honey's hands appeared on either side of her torso cupping and pinching her breasts, rubbing and massaging her abdomen and muff. It looked to all the world as if Daisy Mae had four arms. Her Rubenesque bottom heavy figure was wholly flushed a pinkish cinnamon.

"THAS RIGHT, LOOKIT HERE!! AHM, IN MY FEELINGS JAQUAN!! AHM FEELING IT!! FEELING IT DEEP!!!" The four handed massage continued in tandem with this soulful rolling of her ridiculously wide hips.

He didn't know if he'd cum but was unable to do anything but let the women have their way.

"CUM FOR HER JAQUAN!! SHOOT SOME NUT UP IN HER PUSSY FOR HER!! BUST ONE INSIDE, JAQUAN!!" Honey was shouting along with Daisy Mae; their words and desires becoming a deafening cacophony.

"HEY WAIT!!" Daisy Mae shouted out of nowhere, stopping.

"What?"

"I want him to cum on both of us this time."

"You do?"

"Yeah, let's share this one Honey; and you can fuck him some more later, too."

"REALLY?!!"

"Yeah, I love you."

"I love you too, Daisy Mae."

His vision was blurred from being ran through, but their words spiked a panic in his loins hearing there was no end in sight for this nuclear-powered threesome. He tried to move when both got off his body on either side but started drifting off the edge of the mattress headfirst. Jaquan didn't care.

"Where do you think you're going, Jaquan?" Daisy Mae sounded glib and playful.

"Yeah, get on up and give us that nut." Honey added.

"No more for me, I'm driving."

They started giggling, laughing like childish harpies as his upped half hit the floor. His arms were above his head as the rest of his body threatened to follow. Through heavy lidded eyes, Jaquan could see both of the Kelly women peering over the side of the bed, silhouettes in his darkening vision, laughing outloud in manic fashion. It seemed to go on forever as he started to lose consciousness, happily.

The rest of his body kept the promise falling to the floor in a heap while the women laughed their asses off. Jaquan managed to reach up and grab a sheet thinking to pull himself up but crashed to the hardwood floor. Their loud guffawing laughter got him upright, then up on shaky legs, knees knocking.

Both Kelly women were lying on their stomachs, duel huge meaty butts' side by side, twerking for his viewing pleasure. They were almost twins other than Honey's lighter more freckled skin tone. Jaquan cupped the bottom of his sack raising his weathered endowment. A few splashes of watery ejaculate sprinkled out of his crown, then one powerful rope that went horizontally across both their donks. A few more bursts followed hitting their jiggling buttocks as they chortled and cooed their appreciation.

Jaquan was out on his feet before he hit the mattress between them, dead weight.

"I think we broke him." Honey commented.

"I think you're right."