The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ain't no need for that; it's just good ole' southern hospitality." Daisy Mae smiled with a knowing wink before disappearing pulling the door up behind herself. Jaquan stared after her for a moment before leaning back again. He covered his eyes with a damp towel.

Just as he was drifting off euphorically, this scratching sound filled his ears. It seemed to be coming from the opposite side of the bathroom door.

Jaquan awoke in lukewarm water sitting up with a splash of chalky liquid looking about the bathroom finding his clothing neatly ironed and folded on top of the closed toilet. He looked about feeling anxious for no reason, then sat there processing. Some of the little bits of the potpourri type mixture in the water were stuck to his skin. Jaquan peeled off a tiny vibrant looking flower then cleaned the rest from his body as he stood up grabbing a towel drying himself off. He got out feeling somehow rejuvenated.

"Oh, she gave it back." Jaquan found his top which had been pilfered after a night of unbridled passion and sexual savagery with the eldest Kelly woman, the defacto matriarch, Daisy Mae. He slipped it on then got it in his head that maybe she was waiting on the other side of the door in the buff. There was a familiar twitch and pulse in his loins as he grabbed the door handle cracking it to peer into the corridor.

"Uh, oh!" Jaquan found someone else in the hallway standing a foot away from the door caught mid-movement giving him the impression she might have been eavesdropping. The enormous swell of her shelf-like butt stretched the white diaphanous material to the limit while also making it clear she was nude underneath. Her tiny feet were bare awkwardly placed as if she were about to run off.

"Honey?" She was turned away but reached up pulling her hair down over her face, hunched over.

He caught a glimpse of her battered features. Before he could say another word, she threw open the door at the opposite end of the corridor, quickly bolting leaving it to slam loudly. She was damn near a blur of movement as he ran after her grabbing the knob, hearing a second slam that told him she'd run out of the front door.

"WAIT!" Jaquan ran after her concerned after the last time they were together. She been dragged off through the field after Daisy Mae pummeled them both but humbled him sexually as well as physically.

The middled wild child of Kelly's had been utterly destroyed under big ham sized fists with the stopping power of cinderblocks. Honey knew what would happen when Daisy Mae got ahold of her but tried to run anyway. In hindsight it made their own sexual interludes feel illicit, taboo. He just wanted to talk.

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!" Jaquan ran after her to the screen door peering out to find her hurriedly running towards the wooded area with the ankle length dress gathered up in her fists at the hem.

Honey stopped short right in front of the thick foliage and brush still facing away from Jaquan. She remained faced away from him far enough to disappear into the woods if she wanted but didn't. This made him hesitate as he stepped onto the front porch trying to figure out if he should go over. He was conflicted and lost in himself in a world wind weekend that saw him bedding the Kelly women in succession. This pervasive sense of shame washed over him as he took one step down, then another.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Jaquan measured his steps getting closer noticing she hunched even more, appearing to shiver at the sound of his voice. Before anyone could say anything, the sound of the screen door interrupted them, drawing Jaquan's attention back to the porch. Daisy Mae was standing there.

"HONEY CHILD, YOU GOING SOMEWHERE?!" She called out to the troubled middle child directing Jaquan's attention back to the woman almost crouching, tugging down on her own more sandy looking curls, hiding the side of her profile facing Jaquan. He didn't move standing between both women.

Honey shook her head vigorously, then quickly shuffled past Jaquan a few feet away breaking into a run back towards the house. She retreated back into the farmhouse as a faint distressed whimper wafted across the front yard. Daisy Mae followed her with her eyes before staring at Jaquan, smiling.

"Are you going; if you are, don't forget your phone and keys, baby."

"Uh, I just wanted to see how she was doing." Jaquan explained, forcing a shrug that probably didn't fool her a bit.

"Oh alright; do you wanna come in and talk to her?"

"You don't mind?"

"Why would I; that's your business Jaquan." Daisy Mae went further, even holding the screen door open for him.

He stood there staring back at her relaxed expression before trudging up the stairs where he stopped short half turning in her direction expecting to be stopped. Daisy Mae cocked her head to the side, never breaking eye contact as the sound of the mower continued in the distance. Both looked in the direction of the sound breaking what he perceived as a silent test of wills.

"If you're wondering, I told Honey if she went back into those backwoods before I said so, she'd get more of what she got in that field. I figured I'd be a little bit like my late granny and take the horse by the reigns. That girl just needs some structure and a uh, a whole lot of loving, Jaquan, in you go."

Daisy Mae gestured towards the interior of the farmhouse watching intently as he went inside, then turned her attention to the yard, and more specifically the elderly man cleaning it. Despite her powerful curves, the dress she wore was loose above the waist leaving one of her breasts exposed. Her nipple was hard, blocky in shape with arousal. Daisy Mae traced his line of sight to her freed tit, smiling.

"You wanna talk to Honey or do you wanna suck on my titty?" Her tone was sensual and inviting.

Jaquan lingered, then went inside walking by the fireplace and the mounted family tree there. He glanced at Renee's framed photo again, before walking to the corridor stopping short. Daisy Mae hadn't told him where Honey was inside their farmhouse. He listened for a minute picking up on the sound of weeping, following it to the source near the kitchen. The black sheep of the Kelly family had a room right at the back of the kitchen. Jaquan hesitated as he reached the door, then looked back, finding nothing.

He rapped at her door lightly getting no answer, then tried the doorknob against his better judgement.

"Honey?" The door was locked.

Jaquan knocked a little louder bolstered by the muffled sounds of weeping on the other side. He leaned against the door making it creak under his weight, trying the doorknob again.

"You chose me, you did; and then you let her in. You said it yourself; I asked you multiple times and you said yes, each time. What am I gonna do now that you betrayed me?" The voice was muffled and weak.

"Open the door."

"You said you chose me; I'm supposed to be yours, now."

"Come on, open the door Honey so we can talk."

"No."

"I tried to... save you." Her weeping continued unabated, making Jaquan anxious, getting louder as he kept fidgeting with the doorknob. He leaned into the door at an angle, increasingly desperate to see her. Jaquan could hear some movement on the other side of the frayed, weathered wood making the chipped paint on its surface fleck off from his effort. Honey sniffled and sobbed, bumping around inside.

"Maybe this will help." Jaquan flinched at the sudden appearance of Daisy Mae at his back close enough that there was no room between them. She was holding a large metal key ring with several keys attached. He stopped what he was doing as she casually went through the keys finding one to unlock the door. The was a shriek out of the blue as Daisy Mae unlocked and pushed the bedroom door open.

The room was barebone with a large bed at its center. There was a fleeting glimpse of one of Honey's legs from the calve down quickly slipping under this thick dingy looking comforter. She'd climbed under the covers hidden from view as he looked to Daisy Mae, finding her smiling leaning against the wall staring at him, relaxed. The floor of the room was littered with various odds and ends, and scores of clothes. Honey's weeping carried into the outside corridor as he looked at Daisy Mae again.

"Go on inside, help her out." Jaquan's brow furrowed as she sort of nodded in the direction of the open door. Honey flopped out face down under the comforter with her huge butt looking like a mini hill.

Jaquan glanced back at Daisy Mae who was biting her lower lip stifling a chuckle. His gaze drifted down finding an obscene gesture as she used a pointer finger to demonstrate her meaning, poking it between her opposite thumb and forefinger. For a brief instant, he recalled the horrific brawl in that field.

Honey's sobbing was unending as he glanced down at the exposed sole of her right foot.

"Hey, it's okay." The tip of his pointer finger barely touched a toe making it disappear in a blur of motion. Jaquan could feel Daisy Mae's slanted eyes at his back, somehow feeling anxious and unsure of himself all over again while the middle child of the Kelly family seemed to have had all the rebellion beaten out of her with the bloody ham fists of a woman who gave him the same before taking him, too.

Jaquan impulsively snatched the comforter off the bed in a show of strength tossing it over his shoulder.

Honey was nude, faceplanted on the mattress, wild unkempt hair a big circular corona hiding her head.

Lying face down, the troubled middle Kelly presented a staggering visual of her thick, Rubenesque bottom heavy figure catching Jaquan off guard, despite his experiences since arriving. Her sun soaked; slightly weathered skin was a shade chalky looking but still rich enough the tan lines on her butt were visible as the same flowery smell permeated the starkly furnished room. She stood out against the off-white sheets on the king-sized mattress. A thick oak headboard topped the front of the large bed.

Her cries and sobs were muted, sounding childish while she lay there with her ass facing the world making Jaquan nervous. It was in his mind that if he glanced back Daisy Mae might intervene in her own unique manner. His movements went without conscious thought as he used the same pointer finger to poke the back of her heel. Honey made this weird, distressed squealy sound, flopping and squirming about on the mattress making the end of the sheet snap off an edge. Under the sheet, the bed was revealed to be in ratty condition, but Jaquan was transfixed by the meaty jiggle of her tinted buttocks.

"Honey?" His hand returned again drifting over the back of her heel to her ankle, lightly capturing it. Her lower half twisted at the small, cinched waist making these motion ripples on her cheeks. The tortured redbone shifted in the other direction making things shake and jiggle like gelatin as his eyes widened.

Jaquan watched his hand slide up her calve with brief squeezes, caressing it as his palm ended up at the back of her knee. The rest of his body started to follow with a knee of his own landing atop the mattress between her spread legs. He continued that tactile journey rubbing and massaging the back of her thick muscular thighs which made his mitt sized hands look smaller in comparison. Honey shifted on the mattress again as the end of the sheet was drawn closer by her actions. Her sobs were lighter now.

The tips of his fingers extended upward yet further encountering the dense meaty flap that informed the bottom of her left buttock in a crease deep enough that Jaquan's digits disappeared from view. The humidity in this hidden area was enticing enough to make him cup it outright digging his nails deep as his other knee invaded the bed. Now his other hand mimicked the other capturing a greedy handful as he had each time they hooked up before. Honey's whimpers lessened becoming these huffs.

She gasped wetly as her huge cheeks were parted under an iron grip that spread them wide like the wings of some giant butterfly. A long-sustained moan echoed off the bedroom walls as her openings were put on display under his almost dilated brown eyes. Her virtue spread wide opening with a barely perceptible sticky sound. A throaty gasp that carried prodded Jaquan to use his thumbs to breach her steaming confines while mauling her ass, handling it like a basketball. A shrill whine followed, after.

That huge, sunbaked derriere rose like the rising tide as she arched deep going up on her knees while his thumbs were still embedded inside. Jaquan got an up close and personal invitation to get reacquainted with the tight pulsing cunt he'd stuffed like a madman at the rear of the Kelly ancestorial home earlier. His lights were put out atop of her lush curves as he tried to break this free-spirited woman in two. Later they picked up where they left off in the cabin on the bed he was sharing with Renee, no less.

It was so good, he kept doing it with a witness, Carlie the youngest of the Kelly women.

That massive cornfed derriere was staring Jaquan in the face big enough to cast a shadow; wanting, no demanding satisfaction. The slimy insides of her cunt were straining against his thumbs as if it was trying to close. Her peach was glistening with excessive juices visibly pulsing in front of Jaquan's eyes. Her gasps radiated outward, growing louder as her walls flexed against his digits. Honey arched deeper shoving her massive butt into his face. Jaquan went with it feasting sloppily on her snatch.

This loud tortured groan erupted out of her.

Jaquan wrapped his muscular arms around her wide arching hips pressing forward as Honey pushed backwards into his face, wriggling frantically. He went after her snatch sucking and slurping, even nipping at her plump lower lips. The groans and whimpers got progressively louder until the big, bodied woman was literally twerking on his face as he feasted. She was nearly smothering him when his palm came down in a loud wet pancake slap to her right buttock, followed by another to the other side.

Honey crashed into the bed gasping, then whining loudly from the three fingers sunk into her snatch as she lay face down prone. She arched deeper even in this posture taking his plunging digits before Jaquan crashed down smothering himself in her rear cleavage. His arms framed the outside of her hips handling her small waist and upper swell of Honey's locally famous back porch. There was no doubt this woman could stop traffic down south on the backroads; even cause a crash or two.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Honey gasped reacting to the flat of his tongue along a rounded hip before sinking his teeth into it. Jaquan was truly making a meal out of her in a way he never had with any other woman, even Renee. She squealed in delight, huffing and whining, throwing it back into his face like a sucker punch. Those wide arching baby making hips swiveled and popped, grinding on his face, manically. The backwoods beauty shrieked with delight as his tongue darted in and out, finally sending Honey over.

"AAAAWWWW!!! AAAAAAAWWWW!!! AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!" Her essence filled his mouth to overflowing as she orgasmed shivering all over, popping and twerking like she was being tasered.

Honey's hands were scraping the bedding, clawing up the mattress as she continued cresting flopping with her butt high over her narrow shoulders, wrenching it vertically. Three of his fingers shot into her snatch jilling it into a sloppy mess. She was creaming so much, it was splashing and running off his digits. Jaquan pushed against her inner thighs spreading her legs as he knelt between them on the swampy bed ready to ravish the gasping woman lying there for the taking. All the ends of the bed sheet peeled off.

Jaquan had this crazed look on his face, eyes wide beady pupils, flaring nostrils and huffing lips. The man was so hard it was hurting with a tent in his pants. There was a tiny wet stain there from the copious amounts of precum running freely from the end of his manhood. The disparity between her waist and hips was ridiculous. Jaquan was going to take her for as long as he wanted, and nothing was going to stop him. They would have to shoot him off this woman to stop him from getting his fill of her cup.

Daisy Mae's hands appeared as he glanced down uncovering his throbbing cock, drawing his pants to his knees before drifting up under his shirt caressing his sixpack abs. Her palms covered his pecs, then pinched and twisted his hard nips as Honey deeply arched up again offering her drenched cunt. The elder Kelly had been there watching his progress running her hands all over his chiseled torso. She reached down stroking his thick cock with both hands, tapping Honey's peach with it like it was hers.

Jaquan drifted away arching his lower back a bit as Daisy Mae handled him, one hand wrapped behind his balls with the other rubbing and tapping Honey's slit until it parted sticky wet. The tip pierced the entrance to her cunt making him gasp from the volcanic heat alone when Daisy Mae reached forward grabbing Honeys wide hips greedily. Her hands slid to the furthest points of her cheeks squeezing, before yanking hard impaling the southern redbone to the hilt. Jaquan and Honey groaned loudly.

Daisy Mae bodied into him from the back on her knees making Jaquan inch closer until her was tightly wedged against Honey, then started pulling her backwards into the base of his cock essentially fucking the sun kissed beauty by proxy. Jaquan stretched his muscular arms outward then over his head tossing his top aside. Daisy Mae had him trapped between her meaty arms thrusting her hips into his butt making him fuck Honey steadily. These wet, gooey sounding claps of meat to meat filled the air.

Jaquan let his arms hang at his sides, watching Daisy Mae use his manhood on Honey. She bodied into him giving herself more leverage to dig her nails into the huge buttocks beneath him with dueling claw holds of thick sweaty meat. Each thump of his pelvis sent the spade shaped head of his cock into the back of her tight cunt, battering the shit out of it. The three of them found symbiosis becoming one with Daisy Mae working her own impressively wide hips into him from the back as if she were fucking them both. One of her hands covered a pec pinching a hardened man nip, while her hand caressed his abs.

Her hand slid down trapping the root of his member between her middle fingers adding to the grinding sensation as he felt lips on his neck, suckling and nipping it. Jaquan stroked Honey with machine-like precision letting his head roll back on his shoulders. She was so tight; his shaft was partially curved protruding from her steaming pot. His hands stole greedy handfuls of her cheeks, parting them wide. Daisy Mae's hand disappeared for a second returning to flick his nipple now coated in her saliva.

Distressed whimpers and gasps filled the bedroom as the eldest Kelly woman took Jaquan's ear between her lips, sucking on the lobe. Loud wet, greasy sounding claps were deafening to his ears as Daisy Mae humped him passionately, bucking deep driving his prick against the back of Honey's cunt with the force of a battering ram. Now the wild child's cries were motivated solely out of pleasure. Daisy Mae went after Jaquan's shoulder grinding her teeth into it, wrapping her arms tightly around his chest.

Honey flattened against the bed digging her fingers into the top of the mattress at the headboard arching her derriere higher than her shoulders. That huge propped up butt went into overdrive pounding Jaquan's pelvis taking the whole thing in tandem with his Daisy Mae's fueled thrusts. She was really arching her back giving it to her younger sibling through his muscular body. Her round hips were in custody of his large hands anchoring things as the claps got louder. Honey's muffled groans made it sound as if she were being gutted. Her hair was spread out against the mattress in a circular pattern.