The Book Signing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did Brittni think of all this?"

"Oh she was relieved. After the rocky start we hit it off like a house on fire over the phone. By now you were either at the airport or in the air. We kept talking. She told me everything about you and her and about you and her and Brooklyn - by the way I want to go toy shopping with those two someday. Anyhow... I drew a bath for myself as I wanted to prepare for your arrival. I stayed on the line with Britt and we talked about fantasies... turns out she is into dominant mommy figures for women, and I just love a little pixie I can mentor and nestle in my naked bosom!"

She winked at me lewdly. She was in her zone now I could tell. She kept rolling with,

"One thing led to another and a couple of glasses of wine later and I am sending nude pics of myself in and out of the tub to this girl I've never met whom my husband has been wrecking the guts of and then Britt tells me how gorgeous I am. *chuckle* She then sends me one, two, three, four, five nudes just like that. I have to tell you, your cock has excellent taste in young women, but more importantly Bill, we had chemistry."

"Chemistry?" I said, still somewhat stupefied by it all. She nodded and continued,

"Anyhow somewhere along the line there's a video call from her. She asked if I wanted to have a girlie jill-off session and we masturbated together; she in her tub and me in ours. It was magical. I came and came hard... oh I want her Bill. I want us to share her, please!"

"Approved," I said with a smirk of my own, "and what of the rest of these plans for us?"

"Well," she said, reaching down and giving my now soft cock a tug, followed by another and another as she commenced jacking me hard for round three,

" you can start by moving your things back in from the guest house into the bedroom. There's no need for you to stay there now you understand my intentions - ooh look at you, somebody got hard right away - you horny bastard!"

She was right. I was solid and throbbing and ready churn her guts again. She swept our glasses to the night stand and raised her rump high while dropping her shoulders and noggin to the pillows. She splayed her pussy lips open with one hand from underneath her belly. Taking my cue, I brought my cockhead to my wife's puss-hole she commented,

"Yes, we are going to need for that guest house cleaned up and ready for visitors,"

"Visitors already?"

"A few couples I met online. You'll love the wives, just your type. Oh and I plan on working off that bucket list with you that Brittni told me about."

"She told you about that did she?" I said sinking into her pussy from behind.

"Oh yes," she sighed, " those women sound delish! I'm also certain one or two will have a male friend I'll enjoy."

"I have no doubt about that," I said, beginning to stroke at her insides.

"Oh and one more thing," Linda commented as she closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose, enjoying the stroke of my cock up her baby-factory, "we may have to see about re-decorating that guest house."

"Re-de..."

"I want it to look just so for when Brittni comes to spend some time from when she's not up in Phoenix."

"You know 'bout that too?"

"I do," Linda replied pushing her ass back against my strokes, "and I plan for me and Britt to wear your ass out. You may need for her to bring some of those Golden Nuggets with her,"

"No," I said emphatically, remembering what the past few days were like " no Golden Nuggets. I'm fine in that department."

Linda chuckled and agreed, settling into our fuck. I grabbed her hips and rowed at her ass, dipping my shaft into the warm squeeze of her pussy. She wriggled her hips on my shaft appreciatively with that dancer's sway that had simply hypnotized me so many many times.

I was a happy new man. The mood for us both was nothing short of electric optimism. We were basking in the hopeful glow of a wonderful rebirth, and few weeks we'd be able to thank Brittni personally in our home and in our bed. I'd be seeing my trusty friend with benefits and Linda would be getting a new pixie-kitten to play with, though I'd be certain to have her leave the Golden Nuggets behind!

The End

Special thanks to Brooklyn and Brittni, for providing me the inspiration and support for this story!

If you like what you see in these five chapters, please leave a vote and a comment. Thank you everyone for enjoying this series!