The Bookseller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now?" she muttered to herself.

~~~~~

HIS STORY 4

The handbag still sat on his desk, unopened. He couldn't decide what to do with it, or about it. Glancing at his watch, he figured that she must have realized by now that she was missing it. Over 30 minutes had passed since she had left the store. If there was anything crucial in it, he thought, she would have come back for it by now surely?

That settled things for him -- he was going to leave the bag alone. She'd probably be back first thing in the morning for it. The idea of perhaps seeing her again so much sooner than normal thrilled him. Normally he'd only get to see her in the late afternoon or early evening. Maybe tomorrow he would be seeing her in the morning.

He reached over to flick the office speakers on, and hit the "play" button on the stereo. The sound of Nina Simone filled the small space as he rolled the swivel chair back and stretched his legs onto the table. Sipping slowly on the bourbon, he closed his eyes and let the days' effort flow from him.

The vision of her soft face filled his head. The deep brown eyes that he could so easily sink into. Her dark, rich hair that he could so easily run my fingers through. The sensuous fullness of her moist lips that he had almost had the intense pleasure of feeling pressed against his own.

He pictured the firm ass beneath her tight dress, the curve of her back as she'd reached up to the top shelf, the taught line of her calves at the same time.

Then he pictured the smirk on her face as he'd lent towards her, and the curve of her hips as she'd dashed from the store. It was the memory of that "in your dreams, fool" smirk that brought him out of his reverie.

Glancing at the time again, he saw that it was now almost 2 AM. The register still needed to be cleared. The days' takings, meager as they probably were, still needed to be prepared for banking in the morning.

Standing up, he turned the volume louder and enjoyed a quite smirk of his own as he heard Nina give way to B.B. King. He was singing, with a deep sense of irony in his rough voice, that "the thrill is gone baby."

"Gone," the bookseller echoed as he walked back into the dim interior of the store and around the counter to the register. There was a pale glow of light outside the store's front door. Light not normally there. There were many nights that he'd been there way past the time that the other stores had closed and all along the strip things were locked and dark. It was unusual to see any lights outside. Especially outside his shop door at this time of the night. Or time of the morning, to be accurate.

Through the almost closed blinds he could discern the faint shape of a vehicle with its' park lights on in the bay right outside the store. Two possibilities entered his mind almost simultaneously: either it was someone waiting to rob him. Or it was her come back to look for her bag.

He feared it was the first, hoped deeply it was the second. Then he heard the sound of a car door opening and realized he was about to find out which it was...

~~~~~

HER STORY 4

She sat back in her seat, trying to think of a solution. She decided she would have to call the emergency contact number she spotted at the bottom of a discrete sign inside the window of the bookstore. She leaned forward to get her mobile out of the cradle on her dash. Her eyes opened wide when she came up empty-handed.

It took a moment or two for her to realize that her mobile was also in her handbag. And her handbag was less than 10 feet away from her in the bookstore in front of her.

The same bookstore that was dark, its' small "Closed" sign clear in the subdued light. It was after 2 AM, and she was sitting alone in her vehicle in a deserted parking lot with no place to go. And no way to call ahead to make a reservation on her way. Or to pay the bill once she got there.

It was at moments like this that she sometimes wished that she was a smoker.

Except, if she were, she'd probably keep her cigarettes in her handbag. And her handbag was still out of her reach right then. As an alternative to a lack of cigarettes, she slid the window alongside her partly down to draw fresh air into the vehicle and to help clear her head.

It was then that she heard the soft sound of music. Faint, but distinct. She couldn't name the tune or the artist, but she vaguely recognized the melody. She'd heard it before somewhere. Heard it in the bookstore recently!

She quickly turned the window the rest of the way down and leaned her head partly out of the window, straining to hear the sounds more clearly. It was definitely coming from behind the closed door and blinds of the bookstore. She couldn't believe her luck! He was still in there. She'd be able to get her bag back and be home in bed in 15 minutes!

She smiled to herself. She'd also get to see him again, she realized.

That was the thought that accompanied her as she turned the lights and ignition off and pulled the key from its' slot. She opened the door of the car and slowly slid her firm legs to the ground...

~~~~~ 

THEIR STORY

When he opened the door to her soft knock, he was smiling. She looked frazzled, tired and frustrated. She started to apologize, started to explain about her missing handbag and keys and phone and...

He cut her short.

"No problem," he said, somewhat abruptly. "I was hoping..., uh I mean, I was expecting you to come back. I found your bag when I was clearing the table. It's back in the office. Besides, I was still working anyway. Come on through."

He led her through the darkened room and around the back to his office. Stepping to the side and pointing out the bag at the back of the desk, he let her into the small space. She noticed the glass half-full of bourbon sitting on the desk next to the bottle that he had recently poured from.

"Would you mind?" she asked, "I could really use it."

He readily nodded his approval, and then watched as she lifted the glass to her mouth, drained most of the liquid in one gulp, and then ran her small tongue over her lips. The effect of her closed eyes as the liquid burned its' way down her throat, and her moist lips in the subdued light of the desk lamp were mesmerizing. The soft sounds of the blues music in the background added almost subconscious impact to the scene. He felt the same stirrings in his groin as he had earlier that evening.

Her eyes slowly opened to find him staring at her, the longing on his face obvious. She smiled her thanks to him, held his gaze for a brief moment, hoping that her mentally telegraphed desire was as obvious, and then slowly turned her back to him to reach over the high desk chair for the errant bag.

As she did, he couldn't stop his eyes from wandering down her back, over the smooth fabric of her short skirt and along the length of her smooth legs. As she bent forward trying to reach the bag at the back of the desk his eyes were instinctively drawn back to the glorious firmness of her ass and to the hemline of her short dress which rose temptingly higher and higher.

She hadn't quite been able to reach the bag over the chair pushed into the space beneath the desk and turned to look at him over her shoulder. He smiled, stepping quickly forward to help her.

"I'll get it," he said.

He brushed past her and she could not help but feel the hint of hardening between his legs. As his arm touched hers, she shivered slightly. He moved beside her and reached for the bag. Their fingers touched and instinctively intertwined. She turned to face him and saw the sexy smile on his lips. He stood close to her and, hand now locked with hers, turned her arm into the small of her back. She didn't resist him, feeling her own stirrings of desire, the hastily gulped alcohol, coursing its' way into any inhibitions she may have had moments earlier.

She was shorter than him, even in the heels of the sandals that helped accentuate her calves so effectively. He bent his head down to look into her eyes as she raised hers to meet him. Pulling her closer to him, he watched for a glimmer of hesitation in her eyes. There wasn't any.

He couldn't wait any longer. Had to kiss her then, before the moment was lost. He did.

The instant that his lips touched hers, she felt an almost electric shock of deep passion running between their lips and into their bodies. She melted into his arms, feeling the warmth of his body tight against hers. Their heads instinctively turned to accommodate each other, and their kiss intensified in passion.

She opened her mouth slightly enjoying the feeling of his soft, moist lips against hers. He took it as a sign to slowly slide his tongue over her lips and gently probe into her mouth.

It was at that moment that she lost any intentions left to act coy and inhibited. She grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him even closer to her, forcing his mouth hard against hers, and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

She momentarily sensed that his hands had wandered down her back, and that they were gently kneading her firm ass, before succumbing back to the attentions of his mouth on hers. Their passionate kissing was causing her breath to shorten, and she could clearly feel his quickening heartbeat against her chest.

She also couldn't mistake the feeling of his hardening shaft pressing against her. She smiled as she realized that she had been having much the same effect on him as he had been having on her.

It had happened so quickly, so naturally, that it took a moment or two for him to realize that it was actually happening. Her sexy mouth locked to his, and the feeling of her sucking and enjoying his tongue in between her lips helped. So did the wonderful feeling of her warm, firm body beneath his roving hands. The reaction he sensed that he was having on her helped.

But the thing that truly cemented the realization that she was really there, in his arms, lips locked to his, hands on his shoulders and on his head holding him close to her, was the thrill he felt through his body at the moment that his hands reached the edge of her dress, and slipped onto the back of her legs.

Her soft skin under his finger-tips felt afire. The heat he felt as he touched her was real.

She felt the heat in her -- felt it burning from inside. It was a feeling that she hadn't felt in a very long time. And she liked it. She could feel that he liked it too -- his hands caressed the back of her legs, just under the hemline of her dress. She liked the feeling of his hands on her body. Soft but strong hands and sensitive fingers that she instinctively knew would please her.

His hands slid slowly higher, as he continued to kiss her deeply. Their kiss remained unbroken.

She was struggling to concentrate on everything that was happening at the same time. Didn't know where to put her attention. His lips on hers. His tongue still searching her mouth. His broad chest pressing against her firming nipples. The hint of moistness and damp heat that she felt starting to make itself known between her legs. His hands on her skin. His growing hardness still pressed firmly against her body. There was suddenly a lot happening all at once.

He sucked air into his body through his nose as his breath continued to quicken in time with his escalating heartbeat. Her hands running over his back and across his butt drew his attention for a moment. He found that his hands had slid higher than before without him even realizing it. He'd reached her firm ass, and he lightly caressed the warm skin with his palms, briefly cupping and gently massaging each cheek before slowly sliding his hands lower.

Subconsciously he thought that she must be wearing a g-string as his hands had not encountered any fabric as they slid over her warm, soft skin. At the same moment he felt her gently parting her legs and sensed more than felt the heat between her legs.

She had opened her legs naturally. Her pussy was starting to twitch of its' own accord, and the moisture levels that she felt were becoming almost too much to remain unattended to. His hands on her ass simply provided the trigger for her to spread her legs slightly in an effort to make herself feel a little more comfortable.

They were still locked in a fierce kiss, their lips and tongues still battling to dominate. Her hands were moving across his chest, sensing the contours of his torso beneath the thin fabric of his t-shirt. His hands had moved to the sides of her dress, and were almost imperceptibly lifting the denim as they roved higher up towards her hips.

She only realized that he had managed to hike her dress up to her waist when her naked ass touched the wood of his desk as he pushed her body against it. She rested on the edge of the desk, and took the pressure of standing off her legs for a moment.

It was at that same moment that he eventually broke their kiss and murmured: "I want you."

His voice was deep with longing, and her response, without hesitation and equally husky, was too.

"I want you to have me," she said. Her eyes never left his as she said the words, her blood-filled lips creased in a small smile.

She propped herself on the desk, her heels supporting her on the floor and pushed him away from her far enough to undo the button and the zip of his jeans. He helped the process by kicking off his shoes and then helping her slide his underwear and trousers down his legs. He had managed only to step out of one of the legs of the trousers gathered around his ankles when he felt the electrifying sensation of her tongue sliding over the tip of his cock.

She had leaned forwards to help slide his pants down and had encountered his hard shaft as soon as it had been freed from the constraints of his underwear. She noticed its glistening tip immediately, and could not resist sliding her tongue over the head to taste his precum in her mouth.

The sensation was exquisite. For both of them.

He twitched involuntarily, his dick lifting itself off her tongue as a result. She lingered over the taste of him on her tongue as she realized his cock was twitching away from her. Before it could, she gripped the base of his firm shaft and drew the shaft back down to her mouth, enveloping it in her hot mouth. Her lips closed over the head and she gently sucked on it, her tongue providing most of the sensations he was feeling.

He could feel her tongue circling slowly around his cockhead. Could feel himself trapped in the warm embrace of her lips. Could feel his shaft being gently stroked by one of her hands whilst the other felt its' way around his butt and thighs.

He looked down at her as she bent over his groin. The dim light was enough for him to see her back and the top of her head and her strong legs spread to either side, supporting herself as she perched on the edge of the desk. Her hair had fallen to either side of her face as she gently released the pressure of her lips on his cock and lifted it so that she could run her tongue underneath the length of the shaft all the way from the tip down to the base of his balls and slowly back again. She turned her head to the side in order to firstly flick her tongue over his balls and then to softly slide her mouth over each in turn.

As she did, she felt him touch her cheek and lift the hair away from her face. As he moved her hair away from the side of her face, he could see her mouth releasing his balls and slowly sliding back towards the tip of his prick. Her eyes had been closed, but they opened now and looked straight into his as her tongue reached the tip of his head, and slid lazily into the small hole as she drew out as much of his sticky fluid as she could.

His moan of pleasure was unreserved as he watched her watching him. She looked as if she was enjoying sucking his cock almost as much as he was enjoying having her suck it. She broke the look and turned her attention back to the throbbing in her mouth. With her lips now wrapped tightly around the prick she removed her hand from his shaft and held him by the hips.

She wanted to feel all of him inside her and she slowly, expertly pulled him closer, gradually taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Initially she could slide her tongue around the shaft fairly easily, but as she sucked more of the thick prick into her mouth, she could barely move her tongue against the base of it. Her tongue could feel the ridges and swollen veins in his shaft, sense the blood pumping through it as easily as she could feel the heat of it.

He could hardly believe the sensations that he was feeling as he watched his cock slowly disappear between her lips. Soon she had somehow managed to engulf his entire length, and he could feel her lips against his balls, vibrating with the gentle suction on his dick. Her tongue stroked from side to side inside her mouth, rubbing the base of his shaft with each vibration, sending a twitch up the length of his cock.

She could feel him twitching in her mouth and bent her head up to be able to see his face as she slowly began to let him slide out of her mouths' embrace. He was looking down at her, but his eyes were closed, and a look of deep pleasure had enveloped his face. She smiled around the cockhead when her lips had reached it, as her tongue encountered more of the tasty cum that her sucking had drawn from him. She wanted to taste him as he came in her mouth, and she began to swirl her tongue around his shaft again, flicking it quickly back and forth.

He wanted her to suck him in again and again until he erupted in her mouth and shot cum all over her lips and face. He wanted that desperately. But there was any way he was going to suggest that just then for fear that she may be put off and stop doing the incredible things she already was.

He wanted to pleasure her pussy even more than see his cum splashed across her face, and as he felt her mouth sucking harder on his cock, he pulled away from her mouth and lifted her head up.

She felt a hint of disappointment as she realized that he was pulling his shaft out of her mouth and raising her head up to his. Her back protested as she righted herself -- complaining about having been hunched over so awkwardly. She was startled by his lips on hers and by his tongue in her mouth as he kissed her again.

"I said 'I want you', not the other way around," he muttered around her tongue as it reacted to his kiss.

He stepped toward her, forcing her to widen her legs. She could feel his hot cock close to her pussy as it pressed against her inner thigh. As he pushed her backwards, she couldn't stop her feet lifting off the floor, and wasn't surprised when she felt her leg being lifted at the knee and bent around the back of his waist. She used the opportunity to pull him closer between her spreading legs.

Leaning back now on the desk, she supported herself on her hands, whilst she raised her free leg to the edge of the desk, opening herself to him as much as she could.

She looked a little uncomfortable with one leg wrapped around him and the other trying to establish a foot-hold on the desk, as she leaned back on her elbows, her hands clearly not able to support her on the wide desk.

He reached behind her to push the papers, and anything else that he could reach, out from directly behind her. He vaguely sensed the near-empty glass of bourbon tipping over as he brushed things aside. He hoped that the liquid soaked into and ruined an unpaid bill -- and then didn't give it another thought. His attention returned to her alone as he slowly helped to lower her back onto the now clear desktop.

She heard the sound of a glass falling against the desk as she realized what he wanted to do, and was silently pleased that she had drunk most of its' contents earlier, and also that the sound was not the brittle one that accompanies breaking glass. His strong arms around her shoulders helping her lower herself to the desk brought her attention back to him, and she looked at him in the yellow-tinged light of the desk lamp.