The Bookseller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at her for a moment and then she watched as his eyes clearly traveled slowly down her body. His gaze lingered for a few moments when it reached her chest. He watched her chest rise and fall with her rapid breaths. Her denim dress he saw had a zipper running down the length of it. At the moment, just the first few inches of the dress was unzipped, and he could see just the faintest hint of her cleavage and her breasts beneath it.

He slowly slid the zip down, exposing more of her sensuous flesh as he did so. It stuck fast near her navel, where the bottom of her dress had been gathered around her waist. It was far enough for him to peel back either side of the fabric. Far enough for him to see the satin fabric of the bra that held her full breasts in place. It was a sky blue color, and he noticed, fleetingly, that a small triangle of the same fabric was stretched firmly over her mound.

She watched him closely as he stood back from her and looked down at her body. Watched his eyes drawn up from looking at the wetness seeping into her satin g-string back to her chest as she reached for the center clasp of her bra. She unhooked the bra easily, but held the cups closed for a moment longer, teasing him.

His murmur of pleasure as she eventually freed her tits for him to see was worth it she smiled to herself.

Her breasts were magnificent. More so than he had even imagined. She was clearly enjoying the show she was putting on for him -- first cupping both full mounds in each hand, then slowly caressing them and running her fingers slowly around the dark, oval shaped areola before taking firm hold of each of her already hard nipples and teasing them even harder. She moaned softly in delight at her own attentions, and closed her eyes as she continued to massage and tweak her beautiful tits for him.

He didn't think it would have been possible, but watching her as she played with herself was making him hornier than he already was, and he continued to watch her fondle and caress her breasts as he slid his hands over her smooth belly and under the elastic of her underwear.

He encountered no resistance as his fingers moved over her shaven mound and straight onto her hot clit. On the contrary, she actually helped his progress by briefly moving one of her hands down and lifting the material away from her soaked slit, pushing it to the side of her pussy lips so that he could stroke her with greater ease.

She then placed her hand over his, and guided his fingers between the outer lips of her now very wet snatch. Only once she could feel his fingers gently beginning to slide into her did she return her hand to her breast, coating the nipple with her juices that had covered her fingers moments before.

The slick juices on her nipple glistened in the light. As he watched her, he slid two fingers deeper into her hot hole. Her eyes closed tightly as she tried to lift her body towards his hand, arching her back to meet the probing fingers.

He began to stroke the smooth sides of her pussy walls with his fingers, now buried hard inside of her, and she couldn't stop the small squeal of pleasure that escaped from her lips. The squeal of delight was quickly replaced by a deeper, more guttural moan of pleasure as she felt his thumb flicking rapidly over her clit, in rhythm to the movement of the fingers inside of her.

She couldn't believe that she was already feeling an orgasm beginning to build inside of her and she squeezed her wet nipple harder in response. Suddenly, his hand was gone, and her pussy strained to try to find the pleasure it was being denied. Her eyes flew open, just in time to see him slide his glistening, pussy coated fingers into his mouth as he tasted her for the first time.

Her taste was incredible -- the taste indescribable on his tongue, and he sucked and licked his fingers to get as much of her into him as he could. He looked at her as he did this, and saw that she was getting excited by what she saw. Her fingers hadn't left her coated nipple, and she had the other pulled towards her mouth as her tongue flicked over it and then ran over and around it hungrily.

The fingers with the taste of her never left his mouth as he used the other hand to take hold of his hard cock and guide it toward her eager pussy. Her leg was still wrapped around his waist, and she sped his progress towards her by pulling him closer with it. He slid his cock over her wet slit, tapping gently on her now swollen clit. She moaned with desire, and tried to wriggle her way onto him, but he held her back, teasing her this time.

Using his hand to control the throbbing member, he stroked the head of his cock up and down her wet pussy a few times before focusing his attention on the inviting entrance to her vagina. The head of his cock glistened as his cum mixed with the slick juices she had coated it with. There was a moment of resistance against his cockhead before he slid his shaft into her.

As it went through that wet barrier, he groaned with pleasure as the lips of her hot pussy sucked him greedily into her.

"Oh. My. God," she sighed as she felt him push into her for the first time.

Her pussy seemed to mold itself into the perfect shape around his shaft, and he nestled deep inside of her for a few moments, luxuriating in the heat and softness that engulfed his cock. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, and she returned the sensation by squeezing his cock with her pussy in a matching tempo. She didn't want him to move. Ever.

But then he did. And she loved it!

The feeling of his shaft sliding slowly back up her was exquisite, pulling the slick pussy lips back with it as it did. Her mind seemed to slow time down to a frame-by-frame reality, and she imagined that she could feel every individual nerve-ending in her entire groin firing a hot bolt of electric energy into her.

Then he was moving back into her, and again the nerve-endings fired -- only this time in the reverse order. Then he was pulling his cock back again. And then in again. And out. And then suddenly the slow-motion time running in her head shut off, and she realized that he was ramming his hard cock in and out of her slick pussy with raw, hard passion.

And then, just as suddenly, it felt as if her pussy exploded, and as if the top of her head had gone with it. Her back lifted off the desk as orgasm raced through her, and she clutched at the top of the desk, seemingly desperate to ensure that she did not lift off entirely.

He had watched her face glaze over as he filled her pussy with his cock. Had seen how her expression changed as he slowly increased the speed of his strokes into her. But he hadn't expected the sudden look of wild passion that flowed over her as she came. With his shaft buried deep inside of her, her pussy walls clamped tight around the hardness that had caused her to come so suddenly, so violently.

And it felt as if they had no intention of letting go of his cock in a hurry either.

Just as suddenly, though, the spasm subsided, and she slowly slid off his prick, and back onto the desk. There was an audible pop as his swollen cockhead left her slick pussy lips, and he sighed contentedly, almost to himself. Letting her take a moment to catch her breath, he stepped back from her and used the time to untangle himself from the bunched trousers still caught around one ankle, and to pull off his socks and shirt. Then he took another second or two to sort out how to get the rest of her dress' zip open. He also slid the thin, smooth satin g-string from her butt and down her legs, and over her heels. And then he took in her nakedness, staring at her unashamedly this time.

Kneeling before her now, he slowly ran his tongue up first one leg, and then the other to her knees, and back down again. Circling her ankles and then back up her legs with his tongue, he took her legs up as he slowly moved his mouth over her knees, and between her thighs. Her butt, right on the edge of the desk now, slid forward as he deftly spread her legs apart moments before his tongue found its' way into her juicy slit.

She had always enjoyed having her pussy eaten, but no-one had ever been so clearly appreciative of her taste. He was obviously enjoying feasting on her, almost as much as she was enjoying the sensation of having his mouth, tongue, lips inside, over, around, on, her very horny pussy.

He moved his mouth higher, away from her heat, and over her belly. Slowly, almost liquidly, his tongue and hands wound their way to her breasts. Sucking in one nipple whilst molding the other in his fingers for a few moments, before switching his attentions around. Her already extremely sensitive nipples were the conduits of even hotter bolts of energy coursing through her body.

He stood over her now, his mouth on hers, kissing her deeply. She could taste a hint of herself on his lips, but any negative emotion she had was quickly replaced by the heat of his cock which she felt pressed tightly against her belly. She could feel the moistness of his lust for her as cum oozed from the tip of his cock making it slippery and slick.

She managed to slide her hand between their bodies and found his hard shaft easily. Running her thumb over the head, she spread his slick hot cum all over his cockhead before coating as much of her hand with it as possible. Then, she began to slowly stroke his cock, filling the already hard shaft with even more blood. She then guided his cock into her waiting pussy, spread wide by her open legs.

Still very slick and very wet, his hard prick moved into her without any effort whatsoever. He lifted her bodily from the desk, and held her under her ass as she quickly stripped off her remaining clothes, leaving herself entirely naked, except for the pair of high-heeled sandals that were still strapped to her feet.

The fact that her nearly naked body was presently wrapped around the waist of a near stranger, who happened to be holding her in the air, impaled on his rock hard cock, whilst she pressed her hard nipples against his firm chest and wrapped her arms around his neck for support did not go unnoticed by her. Nor was the fact that this near stranger was now turning her around and sitting himself down on the edge of his desk entirely missed by her.

From that point on though, she pretty much stopped analyzing anything. And really started to enjoy herself more than she had for a very long time before. Possibly even more than she ever had before.

She couldn't hang onto him much more and he slowly let her slide to the ground, where she stood before him. He gently pushed her away, and for a brief moment she felt confused, almost rejected.

Until he said, "I want to look at you properly. Have been wanting to see you naked in front of me since the very first day I saw you. Now you are. And now I want to look at you."

The deep sincerity in his voice told her that she was not being rejected. In fact, she sensed that she was being truly appreciated by a man.

"You want a little show, do you?!" she asked, with a hint of flirtatious teasing in her tone. His response was automatic, instantaneous, unflinchingly honest.

"Yes. I want to see all of you. Need to see all of you. Show me. Please?"

She nodded, then moved backwards from him into the center of the small office space. Slowly she began to circle for him, her hips swaying instinctively to the soft music still playing in the background. Her hands flowed gently over her skin, caressing first her sides, then cupping her breasts, then sliding down her legs as she bent forward toward him.

He watched with unbridled passion as she danced for him. The subdued office light lit her skin so that it seemed to shine from within itself. Her soft skin seemed to glisten in the light.

If you had asked her at any other time if she would be naked and swaying sexily, caressing herself as she did so, in front of a naked man who was watching her with clear lust in his bright eyes, she would have laughed at the ridiculousness of it the suggestion.

Yet here she was, doing just that. And enjoying the attention. Enjoying the act. So much so, that she was making herself even hotter, and even hornier than she already was. She was so comfortable with him, so happy to perform for him, that she began to dance even more brazenly for him.

She imagined herself as a dancer in a strip club, gyrating her hips and thrusting her breasts and hot, smooth mound at her favorite client. If there had been a pole in his office, she would not have surprised herself if she had swung around it and then slid slowly down it with her legs spread wide open.

She was having much the same effect on him, she saw as she noticed his engorged cock raising itself into stiff readiness in front of his belly. When he took hold of his shaft and almost subconsciously began to stroke himself as he watched her, she smiled.

"You are so sexy, so hot, so damn gorgeous," he stammered between his lips. The words came out in ragged gasps, as he squeezed his cock between his fingers.

She smiled at his words, and at his actions.

Still swaying in time to the soft music, she squatted low on her haunches, and spread her legs at the bent knees, exposing her rapidly moistening pussy to him.

She slid her hands over her breasts and then down to her wetness, toying with her clit at first before spreading her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand and then matching the motions of his cock-stroking by sliding a finger into herself.

He almost came at that moment, the sight of her finger-fucking herself almost too much for him to bear, but he managed to catch himself. "God, that's incredible," he moaned softly.

She smiled up at him as she slowly rose and swiveled around, showing him her sexy back, firm butt, gorgeous legs, her calves still accentuated by the angle of her heels.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she smiled back at him over her shoulder as she bent forward, and spread her legs.

He marveled at the site of her tight ass as she bent over, reaching for her ankles, legs now spread wide. She swayed gently from side to side, clearly offering her very sexy butt to him, teasing him into stroking his hard cock with renewed vigor.

She caught a glimpse of him through her legs. An inverted view of a very good looking, very sexy, very naked, and very hard-cocked man. And the sight of him still staring at her, and the obvious effect she was having on him, made her wetter and hornier still.

She rose slowly, still teasing him. Seeing his desk chair in front of her, she spun it around so that the back was against the desk, the seat facing the room. She looked back at him over her shoulder as she lifted one of her legs to the seat for support and then bent forward, again revealing her juicy pussy to him. She made sure that he could see her clearly as she ran her hands over her butt cheeks and between her legs, opening her pussy lips wide and sliding her fingers in and out of her wetness.

Just to be sure that he had no doubts as to her intentions and expectations, she spread herself wide with both hands and turned to look him straight in the eyes before telling him with a firmness in her voice: "I want you to come over here right now. I want you to slide that gorgeous hard cock deep into my wet pussy. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me hard and fast until you come. I want you to come hot and hard inside my horny pussy. I want to feel your cum inside of me. I want you to fuck me. And I want you to fuck me right NOW!"

He needed no more of an invitation, and stepped quickly behind her, driving his hard rod straight into her waiting slit, slamming it deep into her as he did so.

He did as she had asked. He fucked her. Fucked her hard. Fucked her hard and fast.

Seeing his balls slap against her sexy butt with each hard thrust thrilled him and he felt her twitch and spasm with each jab. The angle at which she was standing allowed his cock to ram deep into her pussy, and she was moaning louder and louder with each pounding stroke.

"That's it baby," she moaned.

"Yes baby, just like that! Fuck my horny pussy, fuck it so hard please!" her voice husky, pleading with him.

He continued to do her bidding, ramming his cock home as hard as he could until it began to feel as if he might rip her apart with his prick. He kept at it for as long as he could, all the time with her urging him on.

His orgasm, when it came, slammed through his body, all existence blurring into a single pin-prick of light, driving him heavily against her as cum shot out of his swollen cock and burnt the slick walls of her tight snatch.

Wave after pure, exquisite wave of pleasure crashed through his pulsating shaft until he felt entirely drained and he collapsed onto the floor at her feet, breath short and heart pounding as it tried to break free from his body.

She fell into the chair, equally sated, equally satisfied. After a few minutes she looked down at him and said "I'm sorry if that was a bit forward. It seems that you managed to awaken my inner slut." She chuckled softly.

"Fortunately," he replied, "your inner slut managed to bring out the porn star stud in me," before slowly struggling to his feet and again sitting heavily on the edge of the desk.

He reached for the glass he'd knocked over earlier -- 'surely hours ago now?' he thought -- and spun the lid off the bottle one-handed before spilling half a tumbler full into the glass. He swallowed most of the fiery liquid in one deep gulp before offering her any. She shook her head.

"Water rather please. With lots of ice, if you can."

He helped her stand from the chair and guided her from the office to the short flight of stairs that led up to his small apartment above the store. The tall glass of water that he poured for her barely touched sides before he poured a second and took her through to his bedroom.

She sat on the edge of his bed while he quickly lit candles in the adjacent bathroom before he returned and took her hand, leading her into the running shower with him.

The cascading water helped to ease her back into some semblance of normality, and they were soon taking turns to lather each others' bodies. Her slippery, soapy skin felt incredible under his gentle touches. Taking as much time as he could, he explored her body with his hands, stopping regularly to enfold her tightly in his arms as they kissed under the water.

The flickering candlelight cast glowing light into the shower cubicle, highlighting her incredible skin and body. Her dark hair and dark eyes look even darker in the dim light, but every time that he looked into her eyes, he could see the glint of happiness that sparkled in each.

Revitalized by the warm shower, he dried her with a thick towel whilst she returned the favor to him. Then, walking slowly hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom, and to his bed. Lying next to her, he gently caressed and kissed her body, lingering in the places where lips or tongue triggered reactions from her.

The very corners of her mouth. The sides of her neck. Her soft earlobes. Her shoulder-blades. The insides of her knees. Her cute small toes. The palms of her hands. Her lips and mouth. Her swollen, ultra sensitive nipples.

When he reached those, he couldn't resist taking a cube of melting ice from her water glass and gently running it around her breasts, freezing the skin and hardening her nipples. He gently sucked, licked and nuzzled them. The sensation of the cold ice followed by his hot tongue and mouth caused her to shiver and moan with pleasure.

It was a nothing sensation compared to what followed soon after...

Unseen by her, he slipped an ice cube into his mouth before slowly sliding between her legs. The first she knew of what he was doing was when his ice-cold tongue slid over her hot clit, still so tender and sensitive from their earlier passions.