The Bookseller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment he sucked her clit into his cold mouth and rubbed the remaining ice over it, she went over the edge.

Her climax squeezed her legs together, trapping his head between them, his mouth still over her pussy. Lapping at her soaking lips, he waited for the orgasm to pass, and for her to relax her crushing grip on his head. When she eventually did, he simply continued to eat her, relishing the taste of her even more just after she had come.

She didn't want him to stop. His tongue inside her, his lips and mouth and hands on her all felt incredible. But she also didn't want him to dominate events entirely.

She told him to stop, and to rather lie back on the bed. Once he had crawled back to the head of the bed and had lain down on his back, she turned around and, facing his feet, straddled his head, lowering her feverishly hot snatch slowly onto his face.

He wasn't complaining at all. From this position, he could more easily slide his tongue in and out of her pussy. He could push slightly back and see her firm butt, stretching it wide with his hands. He could finger her pussy deeply, tease her asshole and massage her clit. He could glide his tongue all around her perfectly hairless pussy mound, lips and ass, delighting in the tastes and in the moans that his attentions brought.

Best of all, he could do all of that while she sucked on his shaft. And she did seem to enjoy eating his cock so much that the arrangement seemed quite fair to him. It didn't take her very long to lick, tease and massage his cock back into full hardness, all the while loving the sensations that were being telegraphed from the parts of her body that he was so deliciously devouring.

Once his cock was ready for her, she lifted herself from his mouth and slid down the length of his body. Raising herself on her knees, she guided his shaft between her legs, and into her wet pussy once again. Then, leaning forward and holding onto his ankles for some support, she began to slowly pump her hips up and down, knowing that from his position, he could clearly see her tight pussy lips encircling his cock.

She rode him like this for a while, before quickly reversing her position so that she was facing him, and again lowered herself onto his hot, hard prick. Straddling his hips and riding his cock like this gave her the pleasure of deep penetration into her pussy, and with each stroke, she rubbed her clit up and down the length of his throbbing cock, further heightening her pleasure.

For him, it allowed him to see her face as she fucked him, and to enjoy the feel and touch of her tits as they bounced gently with each jolt. He cupped them in his hands, caressing and rubbing both nipples simultaneously, loving the reactions on her face each time he tweaked them.

It didn't take long for her to come as she rode his cock, and he loved the tightness with which she held onto his cock as she did. Her thick creamy juices coated his cock as she slid off him and onto her back alongside him.

Then he was above her, and he was dribbling body oil over her tits and across her belly and around her smooth pussy and down her thighs and over her legs.

Dribbling lots of it before lifting her hands to her body with the clear implication that he wanted her to spread the slippery substance over herself.

The oil coated her tits and body and legs and pussy, and she loved the smooth softness it lent to her skin -- it was making her horny to touch her body like this, so she could only begin to imagine what it would be doing to him.

He had, meanwhile, sat back on his haunches to watch as she spread the oil over herself, and had dribbled oil over his chest and onto his cock while he watched. He rubbed it across his chest and then massaged his hard shaft, making sure that the tenderness and sensitivity of his very swollen cockhead was lessened by the oily coating he gave it.

Then he entered her again. From above her. Her legs open, bent at the knees. Her pussy oily, wet, slick, inviting. His cock hard, thick, slippery. He entered her again. Easily. Smoothly. Their oily bodies fused together as they made slow, gentle, lingering, passionate love. He watched every facial expression, saw every movement that pleased her. Felt and heard them too. Making love to her like this was the most intense, powerful and deep feeling he had ever had.

She felt much the same. The tears of pleasure, of loving, of joy that welled up in her eyes bore testimony to the emotional impact that he was having on her. And had had on her already. She still barely knew him, and yet she had never felt so completed, so comfortable, so loved, so whole, with any man before. She could see the passion, the hunger, the warmth in his eyes as he slowly, deeply, passionately lay above her.

Their languid love-making ended gradually more than forcefully. The gentle pressure he felt around his shaft as she came triggered his orgasm at the same time, and their juices flowed thickly inside her and around his shaft.

Spent, he lay above her for a while, her arms holding him tightly against her, his cock slowly deflating inside of her, but still caught tightly and held inside her by her tight, swollen pussy lips. He rolled to the side of her, taking her onto to her side as he went.

They lay together like that for ages as they spoke, told stories of their past lives to each other, caressed and kissed, and then spoke some more of their hopes and dreams.

Eventually, both too tired to think much more, he rolled onto his back and she snuggled against his body, her head resting on his warm chest, as his arm circled her shoulders and he held he close against him. They slept.

~~~~~

HER STORY 5

She woke hours later, warm mid-morning sunlight filtering through the thin curtains, dappling her naked skin. He was gone. She started in brief fright, sitting upright in the bed and looking around. She saw the small pile of clothes on the armchair beneath the window, the small note on top of them barely visible.

She reached the pile of neatly folded clothes, and picking up the handwritten note noticed that there was a book below the clothes as well. She scanned quickly through the note:

Good Morning Gorgeous

I hope that you have slept well and are feeling rested. I have a strong feeling that you may be needing all your energies again later today...

Your clothes from last night are sort of wrecked -- sorry! I've left your dress and underwear with the local laundromat to be cleaned and pressed. Should get them back later today.

In the meantime, you aren't going anywhere I hope? Get comfortable in one of my shirts and these boxer brief things. Not entirely feminine I know, but the best I could come up with at short notice. Feel free to scratch around for something else if you'd prefer.

I've brought you a book up to read if you'd like. It's the "Illustrated Kama Sutra". Although, on second thoughts and based on your performance and behavior in the early hours of this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if you have already read it. Numerous times!

There's coffee and croissants in the kitchen. I've left a new toothbrush - picked it up from the local pharmacy this morning - and fresh towels in the bathroom for you to use.

I close the store just after lunch on Sundays, so I'll see you then...

In the meantime, make yourself at home.

And so, she did.

~~~~The End~~~~