The Bookshop Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers

She moaned again and started to mutter. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck..."

It was all getting too much for me. I lined my cock up against her fanny, drew my fingers out and slammed in as hard and as deep as I could.

"Fuuuuuuuuckkk." She screamed, but tried to stand up to my battering. After a few strokes I pulled out and she seemed to understand what was needed and moved to kneel fully on the bed. I slid back in and tried to fuck her for a few moments more, but my cock was raging and I could hardly hold back. I couldn't come now, I needed more time; I wanted this to last forever.

I held still, cock buried deep and trying not to fill her up. I leant forward to find her tits so I could pinch her nipples. This might be a once in a lifetime chance and I wasn't stopping any time soon. I pinched hard between whichever fingers caught a nipple, and pulled myself in as deep as I could, half lifting her by her crushed and abused breasts. Again, I offered a silent word of thanks to Mike for that memory.

One of her hands flew between her legs and I could hear her fringing her clit furiously.

"That's it," I said, "You wank yourself off with my cock buried inside you..."

"Ohoohooohhh fuck."

"Keep fucking going, don't you dare fucking stop."

"Ohh nnggghhfuck."

"Rub that clit, feel you nephew's cock deep in your pussy."

She no longer made any intelligible words, just groans and a squealing sound from her throat... She started to pant and slow down a fraction.

"If you stop now I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week... I am watching you wank, I am feeling you wank, I am hearing your fingers grind on your clit..."

She was panting harder, but didn't stop.

"You don't know it, but there is a CCTV camera in this room, so tomorrow I can watch you wanking all over again, and the day after and the day after..." I let that sink in for a moment. "I don't need Mike's books now. I can watch you, every day, fucking yourself whilst impaled on my cock..."

The pitch of her moans was getting higher and higher.

'Fuck me like a toy Sue...' I said, quietly, and began to slide my cock back and forth, faster and faster. Her fanny was clamping tighter and tighter, and her hips were rocking in time. Suddenly I felt my dick jam deeply inside.

She exploded with a scream. She flew off my cock like a rocket and her entire body lay, shuddering, face down on the bed.

I rested a hand on her ass, gently as she went through her spasm. Her breath slowly stilled.

Without much energy in the tank she turned over. I stared down at her sweating body, with a stupid grin on my face. Her fanny glistened and drew my eyes, but then I looked at her face, which still smouldered with complete lust. I climbed back off the bed, stood right by the edge, held my cock, and began to stroke. Within a few seconds I felt the pressure building. Sue was staring at my dick without blinking.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" I shouted and shot a load all along her body. My second load was smaller, but some just reached her face. The third and final dose fell closer but made a lovely mess over her thighs and fanny. I leant over and traced my finger down from her forehead, past her neck, between her breasts and down to her thighs, spreading cum all along the way. I reached my finger up and touched it to her lips, pressing a little cum between them.

'Bastard.' she said, smiling.

At least half of our sex had been shaped by Mike's journals, and she knew it. He had given me the keys to her body, and I had made sure that everything I did and said made this clear. I had her, body mind and soul.

"This... body... is... mine..." I said slowly, climbing onto to bed and planting kisses in various soft places, ending with a kiss full on the lips.

I sat up and held her legs gently as she regained her breath fully.

Minutes passed in perfect silence. Eventually she got up and walked off to the bathroom without a word. I cleaned myself up a little, turned the main lights off and climbed into bed. Would I see her again before morning, or would she shower and collapse in the spare room?

I was beyond joy when she came back in, put the side light out and curled her damp, naked body next to mine.

There was no conversation.

"Hold me." She said simply, and I did.

Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers
12