The Bookstore

Story Info
Kat and Marcus rekindle their passion in public.
2.7k words
4.49
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus and I haven't seen much of each other recently. With my new internship at the design firm and his job at the bar, most of our conversations happen in the doorway of our apartment with our shoes on. It felt like weeks since we had actually touched each other, and my body was starting to feel it. Our twenties were supposed to be fun and sexy, but with all the new demands of the adult world added on top of senior year responsibilities, it was difficult to find time to do the things I wanted.

My day had been long at work. It felt like every time I finished a task, someone would run by my desk and assign me another one. "Hey Kat, sorry to add to the pile," they'd say, or, "You're doing me a solid with this one!" I wasn't getting paid nearly enough for the hours of photo editing, emailing, and tweaking I was doing.

"God, I just need to get fucked!" I say to myself as I stare into the mirror in the company bathroom.

"Girl, I feel you," I hear from one of the stalls. My coworker Melody walks out and starts washing her hands.

I give her a sheepish look; I didn't think anyone else was in here with me.

"I've been single since Labor Day... of last year." She dries her hands with a paper towel and flicks it into the trash before turning back to the mirror to study her perfect brows.

"Yeah, well I have a boyfriend and even I'm not getting any." I sigh and try to flatten down my flyaways.

"Damn, guess it's been dry for all of us! Just wait 'til you get to my age, honey. Thirty-nine ain't so far away." Melody laughs and saunters out of the bathroom.

I sigh in the emptiness. Just then my phone chimes; it's Marcus.

U have plans tonight?

I smile at the screen as hope fills me up like a drag from a cigarette, Nope! Let's go out :). I wait anxiously as the three dots appear. I know he's already my boyfriend, but lately it's felt like I'm back in high school and we only have a five-minute passing period to see each other.

I get off work early tonight. How's 6?

I grin and shoot back a quick heart before rushing back out to work.

I spend the better part of an hour picking out a fall outfit, wanting to ensure I look hot; can't let Marcus forget why he started dating me. I settle on something showy but subtle -- a beige turtleneck sweater tucked into a high waisted, pomegranate colored wool skirt that hugs my ass. For the cold, I decided on thick knit grey tights that show off my thighs and a pair of leather boots to tie it all together. I give myself a wry grin as I put my chestnut hair up into a bun. Marcus loves the nape of my neck, loves to nuzzle and bite it when he's fucking me from the back.

I glance at the clock and grab my purse, realizing I'm almost late.

On my way, I text Marcus.

We said we'd meet each other downtown on Cedar Street, Marcus works at the bar there so he must already be waiting. The brisk November air chills my nose and fingers. I pass families and couples out on the street, everyone dressed up in coats and sweaters. Under the post clock is Marcus in his wool-lined brown leather jacket and his green knit cap. He's taller than me -- five eleven. He hasn't shaved in a couple of days, and his stubble dusts the masculine angles of his face. He's looking around and holding his phone in his hand. My own phone vibrates, where r u?

"Here," I say as I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle his back. His smell is so familiar; the smell of leather from his jacket mixing with scent of dry leaves, and cigarettes from the bar.

"Hey Kat," he says warmly, and turns to envelope me in a hug. His strong arms surround me, one of them falling to find my butt and give it a squeeze. He must be as horny as I am. "I've missed you." He nearly moans the words as he gives me a deep kiss, his tongue intertwining with mine. The heat of his mouth contrasts sharply with the chill of the air on my cheeks.

Just before our kiss lasts an inappropriate amount of time -- we are in public after all -- I pull back and smile at him.

"I've missed you too... We never see each other."

"I know. But we're here now." He gives me one more soft kiss and gazes at me with his green eyes. "What do you want to do? Are you hungry?"

"Surprisingly, not yet," I say, then I whisper in his ear, "unless you count a hunger for some skin."

Marcus's laugh rumbles deep in his chest. "Why don't we walk around for a bit then." He tosses an arm around my shoulders and we start making our way down the brick street.

Cedar street is a nice shopping district; we pass by shops with their windows all lit up. With Halloween over and Thanksgiving coming up, the street is decorated in that in-between phase; some shops had Christmas lights up already while others still had paper leaves strewn in the window displays.

We decide to go inside a boutique. Marcus wanders past the menswear while I finger the fabrics of coats on a rack. The two girls behind the counter, a blonde and a girl with a nose ring, give us a brief hello when we walk in, but quickly go back to their conversation.

I wander over to some sweaters on a standing rack. Marcus comes up behind me and reaches his hand up my skirt to give my ass a squeeze.

"You look so sexy tonight," he whispers in my ear before giving it a nibble. "I love the way you pick the best outfits to show off all of your curves..."

I smirk as he slides his other arm around me to run his fingers up my tights, letting out a sigh when he touches my pussy through the fabric. I can feel his hips against my butt, and something hardening under his jeans. My hand finds its way to his zipper.

An older woman walks in and the two shopgirls look up to greet her. The blond one glances over at us, but the rack of sweaters blocks her view of anything from the shoulders down. Lucky me. I give her a smile as I slide my hand into Marcus's pants and start massaging his member. His breathing quickens.

I turn around, bringing my lips to his and giving him another deep kiss. He moans against my mouth and continues to rub his fingers on my clit.

"She's gonna see us..." I say as I suppress a laugh, glancing over at the older woman who is slowly making her way over to our section. I retract my hand from his pants and smooth my skirt down as I casually move to a shelf with jewelry on it. A pair of green droplet earrings catch my eye. "These are pretty," I say in a cool tone. "And it's my birth stone."

"What's that?" Marcus says, trying to recover. "Oh right, peridot."

I hold the earrings up to his face. "They match your eyes," I say, and lean in to give him another kiss.

Marcus takes the earrings from my hand and goes up to the counter.

"Are you all set?" The nose ring girl asks us. The blonde one just looks at me.

"I'll take these."

"Oh, good choice. The lady who makes these is local too."

After Marcus pays, we walk back out onto the chilly street. He reaches in the paper bag and takes out the earrings.

"Wear them," he says, "they'd suit your outfit."

Without looking away from his own sharp green eyes, I take the earrings out and fix them in my ears. I give him a sultry smile.

We keep walking down the street. My heart rate hasn't calmed down yet, and I can tell Marcus is hot and bothered as well because he isn't saying much. His hand grips my shoulder with a possessive strength. We pass another couple of stores before coming up to Cedar Street Books. We both silently decide to go in.

There's a guy sitting in a chair behind the register, probably around Marcus and I's age. He glances up from his own book when we walk in. "Hey, welcome."

Marcus looks at the fiction section while I wander over to poetry. I run my fingers along the spines of the books, not really reading the titles because all I can think about is how wet I am and how much I want Marcus's dick inside of me. The shop is narrow and deep, and all the shelves are quite close together. By this point I've wandered into a confined section full of art books. I pick up a book on Georgia O'Keeffe and look at the cover. It's another one of her vaginal looking flowers; this doesn't help my horniness at all. Marcus rounds the corner of the shelf and suddenly we're very close. The bookshelves are so tight that it feels like we're in our own separate room at the back of the store. He meets my gaze and I can see an intense hunger in his eyes. I put the book back, and in those two seconds Marcus takes three quick steps towards me and presses me up against the shelf.

I let out a gasp as Marcus fondles my breast with one hand and reaches up my skirt with other. He nuzzles my turtleneck out of the way to gain access to the soft flesh of my neck. Goosebumps run up my back and I shiver with desire. After our unintended abstinence, my body is strung tight, sensitive to his every kiss and touch.

Over Marcus's shoulder I notice a small sliver in the bookshelves, through which I can see directly to the front of the store where the cashier is sitting behind the counter. He's still reading his book; he doesn't seem to notice what's going on at the back of his store.

"You smell so good," Marcus growls as he bites my neck.

I dig my fingers into his ass and shove my other hand down his pants. The heat from his throbbing cock quickly seeps into my palm. Marcus's breath runs across my neck as I stroke him slowly. I flick my thumb across the tip, which always sets him off.

"Fuck..." he whispers, grinding against my hand. He pushes my skirt up my thigh and reaches between my legs.

The store is so quiet, I can only hope that the sound of our fondling is being muffled by the layers of books. I can still see the cashier turning a page with his thumb and sipping from a mug on the counter. The soft knock of the mug being replaced on the countertop tells me that sound can travel well through the store. I press my lips together to stifle a squeak as Marcus runs his fingers up and down my wet pussy through my tights. I circle my hips on his hand in desperate desire for more.

I run kisses up his neck to his jaw, give a tug on his earlobe before bringing my lips to his mouth to give him a deep kiss. I love the way he tastes after work, like cigarettes and whiskey. The thought of letting him inside me is intoxicating, and I can feel myself getting close with just his hand through the fabric of my tights. He's rubbing my clit now and I'm rocking back and forth, bumping the bookshelf behind me.

"Marcus," I pant, "I want..."

He doesn't wait for me to finish, taking this as permission to rip through my thick tights to gain access to my soaked slit. The sound of fabric tearing whispers through the air, and I glance at the oblivious cashier through heavy lidded eyes. In one swift motion, he unbuttons his jeans and puts his cock between my legs, the tip resting snugly at the opening to my pussy.

"I'm gonna put it in," he says quietly, his voice rough.

I close my eyes and nod. I stifle my gasp as he pushes forward and buries himself in me fully. Our bodies are pressed together, heat trapped between us. Marcus wraps his arms around me and sinks into me as deeply as he can.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

I moan as he starts thrusting. His cock is so hard and I'm so horny I feel like I could come at any second. Opening my eyes, I check again on the cashier, still sipping from his mug. Staring at him while Marcus's dick is inside me flames my desire even more, and I grind against his hips. I've never fucked in a public place, and it gives me a rush. The guy could walk over any second, or another customer could come in. Marcus continues thrusting while I stare, books digging into my back with each push. His hard cock fills me up, the sensation of it rubbing along my walls makes me delirious. He pushes my sweater up and my bra along with it, exposing my breasts to the cool air. My nipples are erect and he pinches and pulls at one, which he knows I like.

My body is taught and searing, the buildup between my legs is intense. I can feel Marcus picking up the pace, and I try not to make any noise. His cock is thrusting so deeply into me that the base is rubbing up against my clit. I reach a hand between us to rub my pussy. I can feel myself getting close, bucking against Marcus involuntarily. His grunts in my ear tell me he's close as well. He digs his fingers into my butt as he slams into me.

"Marcus," I gasp, "I'm gonna come... keep going!"

"Fuck!" he rasps.

"Come inside me, please."

That does it, and Marcus shoves into me with full force. He fucks me hard against the shelves as I rub myself towards climax. It comes slowly at first, then it rushes over me all at once. I open my eyes in surprise, only to see the surprised face of the cashier standing at the end of the row.

"Ah..!" is all I can manage as my climax roils up and over my body. I look into the cashier's shocked face, I have to stop, but I can't. I buck and shake; I've never had an orgasm so intensely. It lasts longer than I thought possible, rolling up and down me until I quiver to a finish. Marcus continues thrusting as I settle. He grunts as he lets out spurt after spurt of his semen deep into my core.

We both breathe heavily for a moment, a moment which stretches out farther than anything I've ever experienced. Marcus's face is still buried in my shoulder, and I wrap my hand around his neck to keep him there.

"I... I-" I pant and stammer, but the blushing cashier says nothing. Looking down, I see his pants are straining under the pressure of his boner. Silently, the cashier turns around and hurries away. He disappears through a door in against the wall, giving Marcus and I a chance to leave before he comes back.

"Baby that felt so good," Marcus pulls back to look at me. "It felt like the first time we ever fucked."

"I know..." I smile, giving him a deep, passionate kiss. "I haven't come like that in a long time."

My boyfriend gives me a wry smile. "We should do this more often."

"I'm game..." I say, "We should probably leave here first."

"Yeah, I hope the guy didn't hear us..." Marcus looks over his shoulder, "oh, he's gone."

I haphazardly fix my skirt before grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the entrance.

"I don't think he heard anything," I lie, feeling a desire to keep my experience with the cashier to myself. "But let's get out of here before he comes back."

As we run out through the store, I catch the distinct sound of a man relieving some tension and I smile to myself.