The Bookstore

Story Info
A face to face hypnotic encounter in a bookstore.
3.5k words
4.41
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A foray into something more recent although still years ago. Names were changed to protect the guilty. All participants are over 18. The only things injured in this story are egos, and maybe some morals.

***************************

Dinah pulled her car into the gravel parking lot and drove up to the run down looking building with apprehension. She looked down at the GPS and confirmed that this was the correct address. Surely this couldn't be the bookstore that she was told to meet. She pulled up her messenger and checked the address he sent once more. Sure enough it all matched up. She turned off her car and sat for a moment gathering herself together. Just how stupid was this? Yes it was a public place but seeing that only three other cars were in the parking lot there wasn't much public to speak of. And considering there was a business next door that was where the people likely were. Maybe she should just message him and let him know she changed her mind. Again. Actually again, again. This was the third meeting that they had arranged and she had yet to meet him face to face.

"Dinah get a hold of yourself," she said to the empty car. "You're the one that wanted to do this. Hell you've backed out on him twice and he wasn't pissed at you at all. No you were far more pissed at yourself."

She closed her eyes for a moment and made up her mind. She wanted this. This was her fantasy and damn it she wasn't going to back out now. She got out of the car and closed the door hitting the lock button as she did. She walked up to the bookstore door and opened it with a confidence that she didn't completely feel herself. Stepping in out of the sunshine to the small ring of a metal bell she was greeted by stacks and stacks of books. Some on shelves, some on the floor, some sitting on tables. It was as if a book lover's haven had been touched with just a drop or two of chaos.

"Can I help you look for something?" an aged voice said.

Dinah was startled momentarily as she hadn't noticed anyone there. The old woman had to have been approaching 80 if not over it with a wizened face and Coke bottle thick glasses. She had on a flowery blouse and was sitting in a low, broken down chair with a book in her lap. Stacks of books surrounded her on the counter forming a small literary fortress where she ruled her book kingdom.

"No. I am just looking around," Dinah said.

"Well if you need anything just come up and ask. I'll be happy to help."

"Thank you," Dinah replied. She stepped down one of the rows of books and almost instantly lost sight of the front of the store. The haphazard arrangement of literature turned the place into a near maze with old faded signs hanging down as your only hint as to where you were. She had to admit that this was the perfect place to meet and if things went well for her to indulge in what she really wanted. She had made it down the history aisle and had just turned towards the romance section when she heard the bell ring for the door. She barely heard the owner's muffled greeting, the stacks of books deadening the sounds in the store. Her heartbeat quickened as she started doubting if she had really made the right choice. What if this was him? What if it wasn't? Turning the next corner Dinah plowed face first into a man's chest nearly knocking them both into a stack of magazines.

"!'m sorry," the man said with a slight smile on his face. "Didn't see you coming around the corner there."

Dinah blushed furiously at her clumsy collision and stammered an apology herself. "Its ok. I wasn't watching." She finally looked up into the man's blue eyes with recognition. "Kyle?"

"That would be me, Dinah," he replied casually trying to set the obviously nervous woman at ease. "I am very glad to run into you. Literally in this case. I wasn't sure if you would be able to make it or not."

"Yes. Well I. I did make it. But I don't know." Dinah stumbled along with her reply.

"Its ok. It took you three attempts to make it here so don't feel like you have to do anything on the first meeting," Kyle said smiling. "I truly understand. You have got to be feeling a dozen conflicting emotions right about now. You can leave, you can just browse some books, or we can chat. Just let me know what it is you feel comfortable with at the moment."

Dinah hesitated trying to come up with the best response. Conflicting thoughts warred inside her head for their chance to be heard. One thought plowed its way embarrassingly to the front. "Will you hypnotize me?"

Kyle chuckled, "Yes I will since that is part of what we were supposed to be meeting for but are you sure that you are quite ready for that this time?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. You think I'm a crackpot don't you?"

Kyle smiled, "No I don't think you are anything of the sort. I think you are face to face with something that you want but didn't think was real so you don't know what to think. That is ok. That is more than ok its natural. We all have fantasies and most of us lock up when facing the reality of getting a chance at them. You are no different."

Dinah let out a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding. "So I can leave and you wouldn't be mad?"

"Yes you can and no I wouldn't."

"Then I want you to hypnotize me."

The answer took Kyle a bit by surprise. "So since I said you can leave you want me to hypnotize you?"

"Yes," Dinah said with a newfound conviction. "I was so caught up in being scared of it I had forgotten how much I wanted it. Does that make sense?"

"Actually it does," he replied laughing lightly. "But let's move a few aisles deeper if we are continuing this. And I want to make sure that there is no misunderstanding about what is wanted and where you want to stop."

"Alright. I want it to be in public, obviously, but not too public and this place is perfect for that. I want to be totally frozen. Not able to move at all. Nothing. And I want you to use my mouth but I stay fully clothed. And I get to swallow your cum. Or is that moving? If I don't swallow would I choke? Can you make me swallow when you cum but can't move until then?" Dinah spoke softer and faster as she went.

"Yes I can make you swallow when I cum but I don't think that I should completely freeze you. Even frozen you are going to breathe naturally and blink normally but I think that I should let you have control over your blinking. That will be our safe word for this session's play. Rapidly blinking three times will let me know that you are not ok with what's happening and you need me to release you," Kyle said while walking slowly deeper into the bookstore.

"Oh yeah. Wow. I completely missed having a safe word," Dinah said blushing.

"Its ok. You are nervous and all those things we talked about online are things that I am going to make sure happen here. I want it safe and enjoyable otherwise you aren't going to want to do this again now are you?"

"No. It already took so much to really meet and I don't think I could manage it again if it didn't go well. Now I'm sounding horrible and demanding."

"No. You sound like someone who has expectations," Kyle said stopping near the end of an aisle close to the back of the store. "I've dealt with demanding and you are far from it."

Dinah breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad that you think so. Hey wait what if someone comes this way?"

Kyle smiled and pointed to a low table with a few stacks of books on it. "You'll be kneeling behind this and no one can see you. I'll be able to see anyone coming towards us and can release you with a single word. No one is in here but us and the owner and she rarely leaves her desk other than to show someone a specific book. If she does come this way we have plenty of time to release you and wander off separate directions."

"Ok I am really impressed. You thought of all the things that never crossed my mind. I've kinda gotten caught up in the fantasy and didn't think this through as well as I should have. I'm really starting to feel dumb." Dinah looked down at the worn carpet covering the floor.

"Hey you are not dumb you are simply excited. And if you haven't noticed you have been thinking of the things as you go and not ignoring them. I've canceled meet up sessions when the person I am supposed to be working with starts getting careless and reckless. Those are things that can make a potentially good time go very bad. You can see that the things that I am suggesting are important. We have worked online for quite awhile and a blink safe word didn't exist there so it is an easy one to overlook. You do have a bit of a public thrill fetish but have never touched on it so that is something virtually unexplored for you so you aren't completely sure what to watch out for. These are simple mistakes and just another reason that we didn't dive right into any of this."

Dinah smiled and blushed a bit more, "Yes I can see it all in hindsight but that doesn't stop me from feeling like a silly schoolgirl going headfirst into something she shouldn't. My schoolgirl days are long past."

"Excitement gets the best of all of us sometimes," Kyle said. "Its just who we are as people. But if you are sure you are ready I think its time to let you indulge in some fantasy time."

Dinah took a deep breath and then let it out slowly, "Yes I am absolutely ready."

Kyle smiled and looking down into her eyes, "Kneel and get comfortable."

"Yes, sir." Dinah sank gracefully to her knees and moved back a slightly so she was a bit more hidden and rested her hands on her thighs. "I'm ready and comfortable."

"Alright. Just relax and breathe and listen to my words," Kyle began letting his subject begin sinking into a familiar routine. "Let your mind drift and focus on my words. Freeze"

Dinah felt the command trigger word echo through not only her mind but her body. She tried to lift her hands from her thighs but couldn't budge a single muscle. The fact that her breathing didn't increase as she felt the panic rise scared her even more than her inability to move her hands. Although she had been frozen a dozen or more times online this hit home far deeper than when she was sitting at home in her comfortable chair looking at her computer screen. This was real and there wasn't anything she could do about it. In a panic she felt her eyes fluttering and heard a single word penetrate her haze of fear.

"Release."

"Holy fuck!" Dinah said much louder than she intended. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened there."

Kyle reached a hand down and lifted her up from her knees and steadied her as she stood in front of him. "Are you ok? Breathe slowly for me."

Dinah focused on trying to get her breath under control. "I'm ok. It just scared me. I don't know why but it was just so much more intense happening here."

"Is everything ok?" the owner's voice called from the front of the store.

Kyle started to say something but Dinah cut him off, "I'm fine. I thought I saw a spider. But it was nothing. Thank you."

Kyle smiled and rested his hand on her cheek. "Very nice. Why don't you take a walk around and let yourself calm down the rest of the way."

"No I'm good. I'm ready to try again," Dinah said starting to kneel down once more.

Kyle looked dead into her eyes, "No. You are going to walk around and calm before we talk about continuing. I am going to go up front and chat with Ms Howser and then we will meet back here in a few minutes. Understand?"

Dinah nodded responding to the firmness in his voice. "I'm sorry. I'll walk. Just say you have changed your mind."

"If I changed my mind I would have told you that its time to go home. I haven't, it isn't, and you are doing just fine. Relax and breathe. I am going to go chat for a few." Kyle smiled gently and turned to head towards the front of the store.

Dinah wandered down another aisle collecting her thoughts listening to the muffled sound of Kyle's voice as he asked about a new book series coming in. She let her breathing fall into a natural rhythm and tried not to berate herself for her reaction. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but she trusted Kyle and if he said that she needed to calm then that was what she was going to do. After looking through some of the mystery novels on one of the homemade shelves she realized that she was actually calmer than when she first walked in. She made her way back to find Kyle waiting for her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly.

"I am so much better thank you. I really am ready to try again. And thank you for your safe word blinking. I don't know what I would have done without it."

"Its something that for first time face to face meetings I like to have in place no matter how many times we have worked together online. This is an even bigger jump than going from text to voice or cam," Kyle reassured her. "If you are ready then you may kneel for me again."

Dinah nodded and sank to her knees once more and rested her hands on her thighs. She looked up at Kyle and opened her mouth in anticipation.

"Just relax and breathe and listen to my words," Kyle began again. "Let your mind drift and focus on my words. Freeze"

Dinah felt the trigger take hold again but this time it was a far more pleasurable experience. Whether it was from knowing what was going to really happen or just Kyle's reassurance she let herself fall into the experience as her body stiffened up. She tested her movement and although she was breathing normally she was completely unable to move any other part of her body. She blinked once slowly so that she didn't give her safe word and she watched as Kyle nodded.

Kyle slowly unzipped his jeans and let his dick free itself from the confines of his pants. He watched the excitement show in Dinah's eyes even though the rest of her remained still and unresponsive. He carefully placed the head of his hardening cock on her waiting tongue and began sliding deeper into her mouth.

Dinah felt herself starting to drool as soon as the taste of his dick touched her tongue. There wasn't a think that she could to to stop herself nor was there anything that she could do to take that shaft deeper into her mouth. She felt a surge of pleasure hit her pussy and she could tell that she was growing damp rapidly.

Kyle pushed his hips forward letting more of his cock feed into the immobile girl's mouth. He waited till he bumped the back of her mouth before beginning to draw it back out feeling the ever increasing wetness of her mouth pool under his cock. He watched as a thin trickled of drool made its way from the corner of her lips just as he pushed back in deeper

Dinah felt her skin heat up and she knew that she was blushing uncontrollably from the pleasurable sensations being done to her. The lack of control was driving her crazy and she loved every moment of it. As much as she would have loved to close her lips around his shaft or push herself deeper onto it the helplessness far surpassed all those desires for making her hot and weak. She loved that everything that was happening to her was completely out of her hands.

Kyle continued the slow torturous invasion of her mouth for several minutes reveling in the heat and ever increasing wetness of his subject's opening. The pace was so cruel to them both but he kept it up knowing that is was far worse on Dinah. He could tell that she was deep in the throws of pleasure despite not a single body movement. Her eyes were glazing over and the saliva was running freely from both sides of her mouth now. He thrust his hips forward pushing deep into her mouth once more and began to pick up the tempo of his thrusts.

Dinah felt shocks run through her body building up more and more as Kyle continued his merciless use of her helpless mouth. She could feel her own saliva soaking into her shirt and bra as he plunged his hot hard dick in and out of her waiting mouth. Each thrust sent a jolt that centered straight on her pussy bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Dinah suddenly panicked as she wondered if Kyle was going to let her cum. Its not like she could ask. How could she orgasm if she couldn't move? The thoughts focused her feelings of helplessness even more and she could feel the hot trickled of her juices leak down her inner thighs.

Kyle increased the pace and depth of his thrusts as he drew nearer to his own orgasm. He could see that Dinah was on the verge herself and that made the experience all the more intense. With a final thrust and a quiet growl Kyle emptied his pent up load deep into Dinah's waiting throat.

At the first sensation of cum hitting the back of her throat Dinah started swallowing was was otherwise still completely frozen. At that moment the first of a series of orgasms crashed through her body. Once following the other. She felt a small tremor run through her body but that was the only outward sign of the massive waves of pleasure rushing through her.

Kyle pulled his slowly softening dick from Dinah's mouth enjoying the last of the swallowing sensations on it. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her mouth and chin and tried to dab some of the excess drool from the top of her chest. He gave a quick wipe of his cock and tucked the cloth away while zipping up. Then he leaned over and whispered softly, "Release."

Dinah felt control of her body return in a rush but only succeeded in slumping to the side onto her rump as she felt her muscles turn to jello. "That was exactly what I had hoped it would be," she panted softly. "Ok maybe it was a bit more than I had hoped for but it was so worth it."

Kyle smiled and reached down offering a hand to help her up. "Well I can certainly say that it was enjoyable for both of us. Although you are just a bit of a mess."

Dinah laughed and looked down at her obviously damp blouse. Only seeing Kyle's gaze drift lower did she realize that it looked like she had wet herself. "Oh my god I didn't think I came that hard. I've never squirted or anything like that. I am soaked." Dinah blushed a deep red. "How am I going to make it to my car? She's going to see me."

Don't you worry. I will go up first and get her attention and you can slip out and to your car. No one will be the wiser." Kyle said as the girl composed herself more. "Thank you for a very enjoyable time and I do hope its not the last in person."

"Not if I can help it," Dinah smiled. "Thank you for making this real."

Kyle nodded and smiled as he headed towards the front of the store to distract the aged owner. This was certainly something to look forward to more of.