All Comments on 'The Booth'

by photoboy32

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How unique

Who would have thought to write about a wife in an adult theatre or photo booth or glory hole? NOT OVER 2,000 OTHER AUTHORS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You are a sic fuck

But then you already know that. You are also a dumb stupid fuck that hasn't a clu. I hope you have a car accident and become a vegitable. It would be only too good for you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
familiar and hot

my ex wife and i had a swinging mariage from the beginning. eventually ahe started spending more time with the woman. she loved having her tits tortured and went crazy when a woman gave her a good going over and let my wife work on her. she started sucking and biting on my nipples and eventually would bring a woman home that would bite my nipples while my wife ate her. my nipples got hard and sensitve. she could just puinch them and my cock got hard. after we divorced i got into a bi life style. i could always tell. if i got with another bi, he was turned on by my nipples and loved biting and pinching them while we fucked. the twp avs stores i freqwuented knew me...they could pinmch my nipples hard and it got my hot. torture them really roughly and i would suck or fuck everyone and beg for a train. i wish i knew this hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you!

Wonderfully written story, and amazing from a woman's perspective. Thank you! One of the best I've read on Literotica.

JDLYTLE1JDLYTLE1almost 17 years ago
DON'T READ IT

THE BEAUTY OF THIS SITE IS THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT WE READ.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Johnny or Danny?

A little editing would have been nice... what was the husbands name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good start

nice base for a story but edit edit edit. You changed the name of the husband 1/2 way through. Also someof the logistics didnt make sense...

if the wife was sitting on the one guys lap (who as you said was seated in the only chair in the room) then the guy who shved his cock ito the wife's mouth must have been freakishly tall...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
finally a good story

To the limited mind(s) commenting on the lack of originality to this story (wife, booth, etc); yes, there are some, but so many bad ones. This is one of the best stories I came across, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
When's the next one coming?

Really enjoyed it, can't wait for another good story. Hope you have plans to write more.

Heather77Heather77about 16 years ago
I want more.

Good story got me really going but also left me wanting more. I hope you can find the time to make a part 2.

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
photoboy You are one sick sonabitch. I'm glad that

you really dont have a wife to mistreat. In reality it's you

photoboy that reaLLY WANTS TO HAVE THESE MEN BE ROUGH WITH YOU AND SHOVE THEIR BIG COCKS UP YOUR ASS yOU ARE THE MOST PERVERSE CREEP ON LITEROTICA...WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with you ohoto baby is a sicko

He should put his crap writings in BDSM so that normal people like us dont read them...he's shit don

t like it shit marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Booth

Watching movies in the booth,when i heard the door to the next booth open, close.I heard a male voice, then a female.I bent down and peered through.i saw a man getting his cock sucked by a female.I watched, he looked over, like what you see, yes,come outside and join us.I opened the door,he did too and said,i have got a bigger room opposite, lets go there.We entered,they were japanese the girl was blindfolded,short dress,nylons, blouse.He said they had an agreement,into adult shop,first man they see can do anything with his wife as long as he watches.First time in australia, o.k.I agreed, o.k., anything,yeh anything,tell her to take her clothes off but not the nylons.Small tits,nice bottom in pantyhose,leave them on.I started with her tits,sucking, squeezing,she not saying anything, my hand to her pantyhosed cunt,rubbing.He had his cock out,stroking, i pushed her head down to my hard cock,and he said something and she reached out and took it in her mouth.I held her head, she gagged a few times,my cock in her throat,i pulled back,grabbed her and turned her around,pulled the pantyhose down,exposing her cunt.My hand went between her legs,wet, i looked at him, he nodded,so i pushed my cock into her,wet,as i fucked into her cunt,she yelped,his hand working on his cock.I looked down as my cock sawed in and out of her.I wet my thumb and pushed it against her back hole,resist,i heard naaa,i looked at him, pulled out of her,got some lube and rubbed it around her anal entrance.O.k.in her arse.She not have before,as my cock went to the tight entrance.She pulled away, he yelled something to her, and she held still.i put more lube on my cock,positioned it and eased forward,he stood to watch, his hand stroking his cock,as the head of my cock entered her.Tight,oh so tight as i waited,putting more lube on my cock,pushing in, out a bit, in,until i got my cock all thr way in.I held still,i turned to him and said now i fuck her,and i slowly pulled back, stretching her hole, then pushing forward, slowly, my cock opening her bowels up, she moaning, back out, easier now as the lube and her muscles stretched to accomodate my cock.Now faster,i knew i was not going to last long as her anal musclesenveloped my cock.Tell her to play with her cunt,he spoke and her hand went ,slowly at first then faster as i increased the speed of my fucking.He was stroking, watching and a thick rope of cumm arched onto her back, then another,she moaned and i felt her hole clench my cock,again, again, the bitch was cumming but so was i as my cumm jetted deep into her clenching bowels.I kept fucking for awhile,then pulled out, turned her around and put my cock back into her mouth so she could clean me off.I got dressed and left,standing outside until they came down,she was pretty and walking rather gingerly, i think maybe late 20s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Close, but Needs More

Really good pacing. Some quality wording, even if a touch hard to follow changes in mood.

Definitely needed more sexual description. And I absolutely can't believe that the husband didn't find some way to get involved through his hole: either to get those nipples started, or -- what I had most hoped -- to insert himself into her ass while she was being fondled on the other side. It just seemed to line up as possible.

Otherwise, keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glory holes

I go to bookstore for sucking cocks and being sucked, love to swallow cum, can't find enough men to suck on a daily basis. would love to suck now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This was a really great story.

To those with negative comments... No one made you read this story. As a reader you have the right and Responsibility to stop reading if a story is offensive to you. So don't blame the writer!

And please don't try to speak for others. I am a woman and really love this story.

JamieRedJamieRedover 13 years ago
More!

Awesome story that left me wet and ready for more. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Fabulous!!!

freakyonly4ufreakyonly4uover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Wow! Great story, you got me all wet! It's very hot!

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdalmost 12 years ago
A wife to share...

now that is HOT.. i wish my wife would allow me to leave her in a booth and watch her get fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

I'm with you I wish my wife would do that also . I'd love to set back & see her get used like that. Some times she thinks she's better then some guys & wouldn't give the time of day & if I say anything about how they were looking at her & prob thinking how good of fuck she would be she says ya in there fucking dreams. That's when I'd like to see 3 or 4 of them grab her & fuck the hell out of her in every hole then say ya that was a hell of a dream bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Verry good

Would love a follow up to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So you force your wife to be a slut?

What kind of a husband does that? A cheap, punkass, brainless idiot. I hope she sends you to jail during the divorce and cleans you out. Enjoy being Bubba's bitch in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Booth

This is by far the best tale that I have read on this site, I have read it 3 times and its still exciting. Can we have more of this quality erotic material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing much actually happens.

Lacking in actual sexual content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You sick weirdo

Another weirdo scrawls down his weirdo fantasies and calls himself a writer. Just horribly put together shambles of a story and a load of nonsense.

msunfortunatemsunfortunateabout 2 years ago

Imagine browsing the noncon section, reading a story, and then be disgusted that it's noncon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous