All Comments on 'The Bootyguard, Pt. 02'

by SebastianApollo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Bellamy has found his match in Alexander! Love seems to be blossoming between them. Alexander is good for Bellamy! I look forward to their romance maturing and going the distance.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope there is more

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Another very entertaining chapter! Bellamy's antics are just too comical. Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is a breath of fresh air around here!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

As a versatile, I was able to be both Alexander and Bellamy at the same time. Now that is hot!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

My theory is that Bellamy was a true genius but he hadn't found someone to work for until he met Alexander. The end is good enough to close the series, but I am okay for seeing next chapter.

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 1 year ago

The rainbow strikes again. The most creative people as well as the most sensitive people belong in that spectrum of light. Get the two-twelve-twenty four years of happiness well deserved..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSebastianApollo@SebastianApollo
“There are worse things in the world than a boy who likes to kiss other boys.” - Benjamin Alire Sáenz INTRODUCTION: I’ve always been writing throughout my entire life - short stories, novels, scripts, and whatnot. Never anything good enough to actually be published, but I en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES