The Bootyguard, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mr. Davenport, I-"

"Mitchell has a midterm coming up for his Anatomy class this Thursday. You know, the class he's on the verge of failing? I suppose this would be the first opprotunity to see if you're as effective as your recommendations claimed you were."

"M-Mr. Davenport," I finally butted in, sensing what he was suggesting, "I'm by no means a tutor. Maybe it would be best if-"

"Well damned if you're a bodyguard!" He interrupted, "I need someone to protect my boy from himself, not enable his worst impulses! If you can take my son to wild frat parties, then I'm sure you can encourage him to study for a test that makes up half his grade!"

"Mr. Davenport-"

"Goodnight, Alexander."

Click.

"Mr....Mr. Davenport?" I asked, even though I was talking to dead air.

I looked at the phone screen, CALL ENDED. Defeatedly, I threw myself back onto the bed, my eyes glued to the ceiling as I tried to process what just happened. Only picking myself up at the sound of the wet sloshy kiss Bellamy planted on my dickhead, my shaft wrapped cumbersomely in his hands, "Penny for your thoughts, Papi?" He smiled, licking the precum from around his lips.

"Ho. Lee. Shit." I raised my hand to my forehead in a sign of confusion, "What the hell was that?"

He giggled, dragging his pink tongue from my sack up along the shaft and finally to the tip, "Yeah, daddy usually gets pretty cranky around this hour. All his whores are asleep, and he doesn't like to wake them up. He's polite like that."

"His... 'whores'?" I dared questioned.

Bellamy shrugged, popping my tip inside his mouth before exaggeratedly pulling it out, "Like father like son!" He slapped my cockhead against his tongue.

"Oy vey. Estás pisando una mierda..." I cried, resting my head on the mattress, "Guess I'm your new tutor now..."

Bellamy could only manage a thoughtful moan, his mouth fully stuffed with cock. Truth be told at this point; I was fully out of the mood. Lightly tapping the side of his face, "Hey, I don't think I'm going to cum tonight. Sorry..."

Surprisingly, Bellamy put up zero fight or pout as he pulled his mouth off my glistening cock. With a deep swallow, his Adam's Apple bobbing up and down, he reached over to the other end of the bed and picked up one of the many pillows that populated that side. Wordlessly shimming over to my end, raising my head and placing the fluffy pillow underneath, "Can we still cuddle, Papi?" He asked innocently, resting his head on my shoulder, and nuzzling up against my side.

Silently wrapping my arm around him was my answer...

Groggily, I awoke the next morning to find that the previous night hadn't been the weird sexual nightmare I prayed it had been.

Lying in bed, Bellamy's naked body pressed against mine. His hand rested on my chest and his legs wrapped around my upper thigh, I remarked how small and compact he made himself snuggled up next to me. His freckled skin, absolutely soft to the touch like silk. His face essentially fully nuzzled into my pit, allowing only a messy mop of blonde hair to identify him.

Running my hands through his thick blonde hair, dark brown roots growing in, the warmth he radiated off his body onto mine was intense. It actually felt really nice, I had to admit. I could maybe get used to this...

Grabbing my phone that had slipped off the bed, carefully without disturbing the sleeping boy on my right, I flicked on the screen: 7:04.

I had totally overslept. Trying to get my gears working again and think of what to do to help Bellamy pass this midterm, the words of Thane Davenport rung in my ear, "Mitchell has a midterm coming up for his Anatomy class this Thursday...I suppose this would be the first opprotunity to see if you're as effective as your recommendations claimed you were."

Today was Wednesday.

Wait...

Shit! Today was Wednesday!

"Get up!" I instructed the sleeping blonde next to me, shaking my arm violently, "Get up!"

He muttered something, attempting to turn over to his other side, but I was having none of it as I reached over with my free hand and physically shook him awake, "Get up and get dressed! I'm taking you to the library to study!"

"Ugh, the library?" Bellamy groaned, wiping the drool off his face, "Eww, no. Only ugly people go to the library. I have NEVER seen a good-looking person at the library before."

"Well then, you'll be the first!" Getting out of bed and planting my feet on the floor, "Bellamy, your Anatomy midterm is tomorrow. And your dad is probably going to fire my ass if you don't do decently, so please get up!"

Bellamy was unwavering, instead choosing just to pull the blankets up more and snatching the pillow I had been using. I had to get creative, "Bellamy," I lowered my voice, "If I get fired, you won't be able to ride Papi's thick fat uncut cock anymore!"

Spinning around to face me, hazel eyes wide open now, he scanned around the room as he silently contemplated what I was saying, "Come on, dude," I teased, pointing directly at my dick, "I think we still have a lot of wild shit to try out together! Whaddya say?"

He raised an eyebrow suspiciously. Throwing the blankets off his body and slowly crawling to the edge of the bed, "I have a better idea, Papi." He stated, planting a kiss on my chest as he wrapped his arms around my lower body, "Going to the library sounds like so much work..."

Licking my nipple and slowly working down to my midsection, "Wouldn't you rather stay in bed and fuck? All. Day. Long?"

I would be lying if the offer didn't sound tempting, especially considering the way Bellamy shook his ass while dragging his tongue between each individual slab of ab. But I had to practice self-restraint as I physically forced his mouth off of me and firmly grasped his jaw, squeezing his cheeks between my thumb and index finger, "Get dressed."

With a frown, "Fine!" He relented, "But can we stop at Starbucks?"

"Fine," I conceded, walking out the room, "But only if you get your buns dressed and ready to go within ten minutes!"

The school's library was undoubtably impressive. One of the newer buildings on campus, it featured three floors of modern architecture, several computer labs and study rooms for student use, and a number of exhibits that rotated every few weeks to encourage interest in history, politics, and culture. But I could pay no mind to any of that as I hurriedly urged Bellamy to get his boots in gear, "Come on! We're late!"

"How are we late?" Bellamy groaned, "It's barely seven-thirty!"

I rolled my eyes, "Well, maybe if you hadn't taken so long picking out what you wanted to wear, we would've been here earlier!"

"Bellamy, you are NOT wearing a crop top to the library!" I had scolded the tiny twink, who was standing in front of his closet holding a glittery crop top and a pair of ripped skinny jeans in his hands.

"But Papi!" He cried stomping his foot, "I might run into Kenneth there and I need to show him what a flat tummy REALLY looks like!"

"Bellamy, PLEASE!" I begged, "We're going to the library, not a strip club!"

"Hater," was all Bellamy responded with as he sipped on his iced coffee, his glittering crop top sparkling in the sunlight.

Holding Bellamy's heavy backpack, stuffed with his laptop, stationary, and textbooks, I escorted him up the imposing-looking staircase and into the library proper. Hustling and bustling, even at this hour in the morning, students were busy printing papers, clicking away on their laptops, and forming study groups at all the avaliable tables and seats around us. Scanning the area for an empty place to sit, Bellamy already had the answer, "Let's go down into the basement. There's never a lot of people down there so there's always seating!"

Stepping into the empty elevator and selecting the appropriate button on the panel, the elevator finally chugged slowly downwards as I expressed to the blonde boy, "I'm impressed! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've been here before!"

Flamboyantly putting his fingers to lips in a show of faux humility, "Thanks, Papi! This is a really popular cruising spot!"

The smile dropped from my face. Yeah, that sounded a lot more likely...

The basement, while still clean and modern, certainty had a much dingier vibe to it. The dim lighting did no favors to the chairs stacked up on empty tables, long rows of untouched books caked with dust, and the stuffy atmosphere which made it a stark contrast from the rest of the bright and preppy library upstairs.

Bellamy tapped my shoulder as he pointed at down one of the aisles of bookshelves, "That's where I got rawdogged by Chase Meyers after our history exam! He let me copy off him, so I had to return the favor!"

I nodded silently. Then he pointed at one of the empty tables seated in the corner, "That's where I blew Julio Gonzalez under that table after chatting to him for a bit on Grindr! I had him for a group project the next semester, which was kinda awkward. It was worth it though, that boy was H.U.N.G. HUNG!"

I could feel the heat slowly crawling up my face as I kept my eyes open for an isolated place to set up, "Not as hung as you though, Papi!" He assured me, scratching my back.

Knowing Bellamy, he needed to be in as much a distraction-free environment as possible. He gripped my wrist as he pointed towards the men's room, "Oh-Oh! That's where I got spitroasted by Brent and Chad, my tour two guides during Freshman Orientation!" He proudly boasted, "Great job by those two! I felt really prepared for college after that!"

Finally, I found a perfect spot that would be a good place to help Bellamy set up. Nestled in the far corner of the basement, hidden behind some dusty bookshelves, was a table seemingly set up and ready to go. Placing his backpack on the table and urging him to sit, I began unzipping and pulling out his supplies: His expensive MacBook Pro, his Anatomy textbooks, notepads and pens, charger cables, and...

What else did he have in here?

Reaching inside the dark bowels of the backpack, I grasped my hands around a thick cylindrical object and pulled it out. A girthy dildo, easily the length of my face and the thickness of a coke can. I looked at Bellamy in surprise, but he had no real reaction to it. Placing the toy on the table and reaching in the backpack once more to pull out another surprise: a fleshlight, molded and modeled to simulate the asshole of a famous porn star. Sliding back inside to pull out a box of condoms and a half-empty bottle of lube, "What the hell is this!?" I cried, placing all the sex objects on the table.

"Wha'?" Bellamy asked, as if this were all seemingly normal.

I motioned to the tabletop of sex toys, "Why are you carrying all of this around for?"

"In case of an emergency." He answered, matter-of-factly.

I picked up the dildo, its suctioned bottom ripping off the surface with a loud POP. Quickly pulling my head away from its wild swing, "What emergency would you need THIS for?" I cried, still in disbelief.

"In case I get horny?" He explained, like I was stupid for even asking, "Sometimes I just really need to shove something up my ass or I need to stick my dick somewhere, and my bodyguard may not always be there!"

I was dumbstruck, honestly unsure of how to respond, "They're never as good as the real thing though," He winked at me, a smirk crawling across his face.

Still in unbelief of what was just explained to me, I quickly threw everything back inside the bag and securely zipped it up, "Please just get to studying," I begged the horny twink as I placed the backpack on the other chair, "I'm going to do my rounds."

"Okay, Papi!" He cheerfully announced as he opened his laptop, "See you soon! Oh, there's a glory hole in the bathroom if you get bored!"

He leaned in with a whisper, hand covering the side of his mouth, "I heard one of the pledges at Kappa Omega Kappa was locked in the stall for seventy-two hours and had to suck over one hundred dicks for his initiation!"

I nodded, "Well, I'll check it out!" I smiled, having no real intention of doing so.

"But then," Bellamy continued unfazed, "They had forgot they had left him in there. So, by the time the school busted open the stall, he had been living off of only jizz for over a week! Even as a Junior he's still burping up cum!"

Well...That had turned from kinda hot into porno horror story real fast.

I just forced a look of interest on my face, "Get to studying!" I ordered, wondering in the back of my mind how the practicalities of living off cum for a week would even work.

Walking down aisles of bookshelves proved boring and tiresome. My eyes glossing over the numerous titles and texts that seemed to blur together in an amalgamation of letters and numbers. I don't know if it was simply my lack of sleep or my case of blue balls from last night, but the titles got increasingly more bizarre--Twinklight, The Hunger Gays, Whorey Potter and the Sorcerer's Cock.

Quickly slapping myself awake and walking out into the open space showed a few more students trickling in the basement to find a quiet place to study. A group of young frat boys had set up at a table not too far away from Bellamy was sitting, and I hoped that the bookshelf provided enough of a barrier as to not distract the boycrazy college student away from his studies.

Speaking of his studies, I eventually made my way back behind those bookshelves to ensure that he was doing what he was supposed to do (and those toys were staying in his backpack). Seeing him stare intently on his laptop, I was happy to finally see him getting some real work done. Maybe Mr. Davenport was right, I was supposed to be a good influence on him.

Walking up to the boy to give him a hearty pat on the back, I was quickly disappointed when I saw hardcore porn playing on his laptop. Bellamy didn't notice me at all until I cleared my throat abruptly and nearly scared him out of his seat, "Papi!" He cried, "I didn't see you there!" He plastered his hand on the screen, as if that censored the whole picture.

"Hmmm," I raised an eyebrow, "Does William Seed know the answers to your exam?"

Bellamy pointed at the open page of his anatomy textbook. An entire diagram of the male reproductive system, showcasing the sperm's pathway from testes to urethra, was laid out in full anatomical detail, "I saw this and I got really horny!" He whined embarrassingly.

With a naughty glare, however, he leaned over and began rubbing my crotch with the palm of his hand, "I could use a real-life example though..."

I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing at the pure ridiculousness of the situation. How we got from a medical drawing in a textbook to William Seed banging other dudes was something only Bellamy could justify, "Please, Bellamy." I begged, swatting his hand away from my groin, "Please get your work done!"

With a sigh of relent and a roll of the eyes, he closed the tab and got back to work. Hanging around to ensure he actually got started on his notetaking before I made another patrol around the basement. While not very large, the hallways of books and materials created somewhat of a labyrinth that I continually got lost in.

One aisle boasted books about sexuality in Ancient Rome, complete with artist renditions of what a bathhouse orgy would've looked like in full, erotic, and uncensored detail. Another featured a sci-fi epic that detailed a future where men were facing extinction and had to be tied to machines that milked them 24/7 for future repopulation efforts. And another aisle, marked with dark Sharpie, boasted about being the site of the Great Bukkake of '16.

This library basement was becoming as unsavory and otherworldly as the frat house by this point. I was no prude, but how such blatant sexualization could be openly displayed without so much of the raise of an eyebrow made me wonder what exactly was happening at this university, the sleazy underbelly of a pristine and ritzy campus.

Upon returning to Bellamy, I was once again dismayed upon finding the twink distracted again. This time, he was talking to a familiar short beefcake that I had previous interactions with, "Thad." Was all I said, stepping behind him.

Spinning around, having to tilt his head all the way up to make eye contact with me, "Papi," was his response, "Heeey! Wearing an actual shirt this time? What happened to letting your titties hang out?"

I was not amused. Thad must've picked that up considering he jabbed his finger in my chest, "They were so plump and juicy! I think you had a bigger rack than some of the cheerleaders the guys bring back!"

"Thad," I rolled my eyes, "Everyone knows you guys are too busy banging eachother to actually fuck girls."

His face instantly flushed as he stammered, "Th-That's not true! We bang chicks all the time! Just last night, I got to suck Achilles' cock after he got back from fucking his girlfriend! I could still taste the pussy juice off his shaft!"

I honestly didn't know how to respond to that.

"Thad, please." I implored the brawny frat boy, "Bellamy is trying to study for his midterm tomorrow."

"I know," Thad responded, "He DM'd me on Instagram and told me to come here."

Looking over at Bellamy, seated at the table, who sheepishly bit the eraser of his pencil while watching the two of us, "Me and Thad are in the same lecture, Papi!" He explained, "I just needed to ask him a question..."

I was unconvinced, "Ask him, then."

"Erm, Thad. Come here!" Bellamy urged the beefy hunk, motioning him with his bony finger.

Thad did so, leaning in close as Bellamy whispered in his ear. After about thirty seconds of hushed whispers, both the twink and jock shared a sinister laugh, "Okay, that's enough!" I ended the party, placing a firm hand on Thad's shoulder, "Bellamy needs to study now. Goodbye, Thad."

"Yeah, bye Gramps!" Thad snickered, before roughly squeezing my pec and giving a "HONK HONK!"

In one swift motion, quickly snatching his arm and jerking it behind his back as I slammed his upper body against the table. Bellamy gasping as I pinned the jock to the table, "Thad," I instructed firmly, "Please do not talk about or touch my chest again."

"Faaawk!" Thad, red in the face and fully smushed into the tabletop, choked out, "Fine! Just let me go!"

Loosening my grip and allowing the shortie to get up, Thad rubbing his arm that I had twisted and bruised, he gave me one final nasty look and took off--cursing under his breath.

Turning towards the mischievous twink, sensually eyeing me up and down, "That was hot, Papi..."

"Get back to work!" I warned him, "No more visitors!"

"Alright," He relented, leaning over to pick up his textbook, "...You do have very beefy tits though," Bellamy giggled, picking his head up quickly before burying it back in his book.

Suddenly feeling very self-conscious about the way my nipples bled through my shirt, I quickly walked away and left Bellamy to his own devices. Maybe I should've brought some of my own toys to this study session--namely a ball and gag, a paddle, and a shock collar.

Actually, Bellamy probably would've loved all of that. Nevermind.

Against the far wall, I found a glass window and an open door. Slowly popping my head in through the open door, I found an empty study room. No distractions, no unexpected guests, just a large conference table surrounded by seats. This would be a great place for Bellamy to study without getting sidetracked!

Praying, hoping against hope, that Bellamy would finally begin taking this seriously and actually begin studying, I rounded the corner to find the table totally empty. His laptop, textbooks, and notepads sprawled around the table but Bellamy himself was nowhere to be seen, "Oh, God..." I cried at the sight of the vacant table.