The Bootyguard, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, he chuckled, "Well, Alexander. I'm always serious when it comes to business."

"Business?"

"Your methods are certainly strange, and your judgment may leave a bit to be desired," He frankly admitted, leaving a bit of a sting, "But if you got my Mitchell to get an A plus on an exam, something I haven't seen since he was in elementary school, then clearly what you're doing is working."

"O-oh!" I was surprised at the nice response, "Well, thank you-"

"What's your secret?"

My heart skipped a beat at his direct question. At that same time, the sound of soft footsteps caused me to spin around to find Bellamy standing at the mouth of the hallway. My jaw dropped as my eyes trailed up and down the slender boy's nearly exposed body.

The spiked choker wrapped around his neck complimented the silver handcuffs locked around his left wrist, the other cuff open and ready for use. His upper body and torso totally exposed through a fishnet tank top, showcasing his slender musculature and perky nipples. Downwards was his barely covered bulge, the outline of his dick and balls fully transparent through the pair of scantly briefs. Finally, his smooth sexy legs were fully accentuated through his pair of black nylon pantyhose, cutting off above the knee.

"Alexander?" Thane Davenport's voice finally knocked me out of my stupor, "Mr. Guerrero?"

"M-Mr. Davenport!" My voice cracked, unable to draw my eyes away from his son, "M-M-My secret? I don't quite understand what you mean. It's Bell-Ah, Mitchell who does all the work. You'd have to ask him!"

"Hmm," was his response, seemingly unfulfilled with the nonanswer I had given him, "Well whatever you're doing, keep it up!"

Was...was he encouraging me to continue banging his son?

Not that he had any idea, of course.

"On that note," Mr. Davenport continued, "I wanted to know if you'd be interested in amending our previous agreement?"

My heart was beginning to pick up in my chest and I was unsure if it was because I was on the phone with my boss, or because I was eyefucking his son who was standing in front of me, "In what way, sir?" I tried to remain cool.

"I wanted to offer you an extended contract. Two more years, at least until Bellamy graduates from college."

My heart skipped a beat, "A-Are you serious?"

"Of course," He responded matter-of-factly, "I already had my assistant type everything out and ran it by the legal department. Our new agreement will make you an official employee of Davenport Realities, with all the benefits therein including a very generous health, dental, and vision plan."

"Mr. Davenport-"

"And, obviously, your annual salary will be several times what your current offer stands at, over decupled!" Thane continued, "Everything is written up, all we need is your signature on the dotted line."

Watching Bellamy bring his finger from his lips to tracing his nipple, the words got caught in my throat.

Truthfully, I really had no idea what I wanted to do.

I enjoyed this job, undoubtedly. But these last few days have been a trainwreck of anxiety and nerves, could I possibly go two entire years keeping our perverted secret under wraps? But on the other hand, I was getting paid astronomical amounts of money for my easiest assignment yet and getting to fuck Bellamy silly was just the icing on the cake. Consistant work in this industry, in this economy, wasn't something to be so easily overlooked...

What would my father say?

I took the easy way out, "Mr. Davenport. That's an extremely gracious offer, thank you. May I have some time to think about this further?"

"Of course, Alexander!" Thane courteously granted me, "Why don't you take until the end of the quarter to think it over? But do me one favor if you will..."

"What is that sir?"

"Please don't tell Mitchell about this offer." He pleaded, "He gets very attached to the people in his life, and I would hate to get his hopes up."

I looked at Bellamy. Who, none the wiser, rubbed his bulge enthusiastically while biting his lower lip, "Of course, Mr. Davenport." I agreed.

"Thank you, Alexander." Thane sighed deeply, "Of course, keep in mind that this means I'm expecting great things from you and Mitchell. Keep those grades up. Have a good day, now."

"Goodbye, sir."

The call ended as Bellamy made his way to me, his hands massaging my biceps and shoulders as he looked up at me, "Good news?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

My hands wrapping around his narrow waist, I tried to play it off, "Just keep getting good marks on those tests, and we'll be just fine!"

The truth was, behind my collected exterior, I was wracked with conflicting feelings. The anxiety of burying a career-wrecking secret, yet the lustful temptations of both sex and money kept me going at it. A blossoming friendship with Bellamy, someone who I found that I genuinely cared about, but he was the same boy who I found myself sexually drawn to and couldn't keep out of my head...

I didn't know what to do.

Though, truth be told, the choice was made so much clearer when he pressed his lips against mine...