The Bootyguard, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, all I had to do was follow the rambunctious sounds of hooting and hollering. I sprinted past rows of bookshelves and into the open space of the basement where I found Bellamy shaking his ass for a group of raucous frat boys. Egging him on as they tossed dollar bills in his direction.

Snatching his arm, "Sorry!" was all I told the group of boys as I physically dragged him away.

The boys cried and bemoaned, "Hey! Bring that big booty back!"

"Bellamy," I whispered in his ear as soon as we were far enough away, "Please don't make the straights uncomfortable."

"Papi, they're in Kappa Omega Kappa," Bellamy laughed, "I don't think they can fully qualify as 'straight'!"

Bringing him to our makeshift station before finally letting go, I began dumping his belongings into his backpack, "Wait, where're we going?" Bellamy questioned as I handed his backpack to him.

"Somewhere quiet," was all my response was as I grasped his arm again and physically pulled him into the study room.

Turning on the lights and shutting the door behind us, I ordered Bellamy to take a seat at the table as I meticulously shuttered the blinds to the glass window that peered outside towards the library. If I had to lock Bellamy inside a cardboard box to make him focus, then I would do so. Ensuring the door was securely closed, the lock jammed and unable to be turned, I reasoned it was good enough, "Alright, Bellamy." I sighed, turning to face him, "Now's the time I really need you to focus, beca-"

Bellamy was bent over the table. His juicy fat asscheeks, exposed in the pair of a slutty rainbow jockstrap, pointed in my direction. His jeans wrapped haphazardly around his knees, he looked over his shoulder and began wiggling his ass back and forth, "I think I've earned a study break! Don't you think so too, Papi?" He teased, winking suggestively.

I wasn't even paying attention to the words coming out of his mouth, my eyes focused with mesmerizing fascination on how those skimpy strings of cloth struggled to contain Bellamy's big bouncing ass. My heart began to beat rapidly at the sight of his jiggling booty, fabric nearly ripping at the seams in an effort to contain it. But I forced myself to snap out of it, staring at a random corner in the room, "Bellamy, please! We need to get to studying or else my ass is getting fired!"

"Your ass is going to get fired, my ass needs to be filled with cum! Looks like we can help eachother out there!" Bellamy giggled, still shaking his ass to a nonexistent beat, "We make such a good team, Papi!"

I hesitated, standing firmly in place as I flashed back to our first instance at the frat house. As much as I wished and willed it away, the reality was unavoidable, I was totally erect under my layers of underwear and denim. Now blatantly self-aware of the trickle of precum running down my upper thigh as I internally deliberated. With a sigh of surrender, "Fine!" I relented, "Just a quick fuck!"

I approached Bellamy's backside, sticking over the edge of the table, my shaking hands firmly grasping and resting on those warm cheeks. Giving them a hard squeeze--remarking on how perfectly shaped each round globe was, firm muscle but still soft and jiggly too, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned under my breath, still in unbelief of what exactly I was doing.

Leaning over his upper body that was sprawled out on the table, I slid my finger inside Bellamy's wet mouth. Sucking on it, swirling it around with his tongue, I then used my lubed finger to slowly slide between his luscious cheeks until I reached his hole. But instead of soft flesh, I instead felt a hard and metallic object that I quickly pinched between my index finger and my thumb...

A sultry moan escaped Bellamy's as I slowly tugged and pulled on the knobbed object, his hole stretching open to release a girthy buttplug, "Oh shit!" I cried out in realization and shock, "You were prepared for this!"

Bellamy chuckled, "I'm always prepared..."

Placing the thick buttplug on the table next to him, I wasted no time in unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. My underwear already stained and soaked with precum, I then pulled those down to my ankles. Instantly, my boner erupted from a bush of dark curly pubes and, almost instinctually, was aimed right towards his gaping hole. I was still missing something, however...

Snatching his backpack from the table and opening it up, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a decent amount onto my fingertips. Greasing up my shaft and using the excess on his hole, sliding a finger in easily. A sharp gasp from the twink as I slowly popped in a second and third finger, beginning my massage and stretch of his little pink nub.

Once he was sufficiently stretched and lubed, it was only a matter of lining up my leaking head to his begging asshole and sliding in. Once again, the immense feelings of tightness and warmth resulted in toe-curling pleasures as a boisterous moan involuntary rolled out my mouth. My cock now halfway nestled and sleeved in a cocoon of throbbing heat and wetness, Bellamy and I now both struggled as the thickest part of my shaft strained to enter. With a bit of pressure, I forced myself deeper inside of him as we shared another whimper of bliss.

I was now fully inside of him. My bushy pubes pressed against smooth hairless cheeks, the front of my thighs flattened against the back of his, I began my slow rhythmic pulse of sliding in and out of his gripping hole. Every thrust invoking a loud moan or curse from Bellamy's kissable lips. As I began to pick up speed, only concerned with how good it felt to be inside of him, balls roughly slapping with every thrust.

Bellamy was getting louder and louder now as he experienced an assfull of pleasure. Banging his fist on the table as he wildly screamed and moaned vulgarities that made even me blush with the raunchiness coming out of his mouth.

My eyes focusing on the buttplug sitting on the table caused a fiendish idea to pop into my head. Snatching it and quickly popping it inside Bellamy's mouth to silence him, I was able to wrangle his skinny lil' arms behind his back and really began giving it to him now. The only sounds in the study room, aside of Bellamy's muffled screams of pleasure, was the loud clapping of thighs against thighs and balls against asscheeks...

The incomplete blowjob from the previous night must've really riled me up, as I felt incredibly close to busting yet again. In an effort to calm myself down and reset, I pulled my dick out of Bellamy's thrashed hole and kicked off my pants and underwear from around my ankles. Bellamy spun around as I grasped his skinny jeans and pulled them off as well.

Still on my knees in front of the smaller boy, I pulled off my sweat-soaked shirt and tossed it in a random direction. Now totally nude, I wrapped my fingers around the Andrew Christian-embellished elastic band of his jockstrap and pulled them down. His boner nearly poking out my eye as I pulled the jock off from off around his ankles left me with a mouthwatering proposition...

Slightly curved upwards, cut tightly with a narrow base but capped with a fat pink mushroom tip. Shaft and balls absolutely smooth to the touch like the rest of his body with freckles coloring his loosely dangling ballsack and clustering the base of his shaft.

Without even a warning, I impulsively slid his cock inside my mouth. With a sharp gasp from Bellamy's lips, the spit-covered buttplug dropped from his mouth onto the floor. My hands massaging and cupping his lowhangers as I eagerly slid his entire cock down the back of my throat. Bony fingers gripping my hair as my tongue automatically wrapped itself around his shaft and teased out as much precum as his leaking slit would produce, "Pa-Papi," Bellamy moaned, instinctually thrusting and bucking his hips, "Fuck, you feel so good!"

With a final lick from his balls to the tip, I finally stood up and quickly pulled off his dazzling crop top from his slim frame. Both of us now completely undressed, my boner jutting above his naval, Bellamy now ordered me to lay on the table. Physically gripping my arms to guide me, my bare ass squeaking against the tabletop as I sat on it. The table whined and groaned under my weight, and I hesitated for a brief moment, but Bellamy leaning over my lap to plant a kiss on my lips assuaged any possible concerns.

My entire body now fully laying on the table, Bellamy pulled himself up onto the table and crawled over me. Resting each leg on both of my sides, straddling my hips as he supported his weight by resting his hands on my chest. Holding my wet boner in my hand as he guided his hole onto it, as though he were taking a seat. The two of us sharing a moan as his hungry hole fully engulfed my throbbing dick, fully resting his weight on top of me now.

Bending my legs forward to provide some extra support, Bellamy slowly began bouncing up and down my lubed cock. Fully in control now as his eager hands roughly squeezed and twisted my nipples as he continually hopped up and down, eyes rolling to the back of his head. His big jiggly butt crashing down into my lap with every jump and thrust, wildly riding me cowboy-style and scratching at my shoulders and chest.

"So! Fucking! Thick!" Bellamy cried in between each thrust, "God, Papi!"

My hands gripping his juicy cheeks as they bounced with every thrust downwards, nails digging into skin as I enjoyed each wave of pleasure that came with every forceful shove of my dick deep inside of him. I wasn't even sure of the sounds that were coming out of his or my mouth now, we were just caught up in the sexual trance of the moment.

So caught up in fact, neither of us even heard the knock at the door until it slowly creaked open, "Hey, Bellamy. You in here?" Thad's boyish face popped in through the crack.             

Almost like he saw a ghost, the color drained from his appearance as he got a full unfettered and uncensored view of every inch of my cock jackhammering and slamming inside Bellamy's sloppy leaking hole. Of course, I had to give the bicurious frat boy a show of what he was really missing out on, so I immediately lifted Bellamy's butt in the air and really began nailing the tiny twink.

Roughly and ceaselessly fucking his bubble butt, my own ass slamming against the table with every thrust of my dick deep inside of him. Bellamy's moans were now reduced to a single drone, "Fu-u-u-u-ck! Pa-aa-aa-aa-aa-pi!" The twink cried, his hand now firmly wrapped around his own dick and rapidly jerking it.

Thad's jaw still agape at the sight in front of him, watching me ruthlessly thrash and beat Bellamy's ass into submission, the tent in his shorts making his thoughts on the situation perfectly clear, "You ready for this!?" I asked aloud, making sure Thad could overhear me, "You ready for this huge assload of cum!?"

"Fuck yes!" Bellamy breathlessly exclaimed in response, one hand on his cock and the other twisting my nipple, "Breed my ass, Papi! Give me that big fucking dick, don't you DARE stop now!"

Feeling the cum literally begin to boil in my balls, I rested my head on the table as I speedily approached the point of no return. With an (embarrassingly) high-pitched moan, I unleashed a gushing river of jizz deep inside the twink. Bellamy followed quickly, unleashing a barrage of several ropes of sticky cum across my chest and abdomen.

Still violently fucking his ass, ensuring that I had drained every ounce of manly juices from my cock, I didn't stop until the last pulse of my cock signaled that I was fully spent. Crashing back onto the conference table as Bellamy collapsed on top of me, our bodies a sweaty mess. Bellamy's cum creating a hot, slimy mess between our two damp bodies...

Catching our breath, enjoying the fleeting remnants of orgasm, Bellamy and I simply lay in silence atop the table--myself sprawled out across the tabletop and he resting on top of me, his head cradled between my pecs. Silently, he held a cum-coated finger to my lips, I opened my mouth to accept the offering of his juices. Licking it clean, "Tastes a lil' salty," I decreed.

Bellamy laughed, "Sorry, I'll try and eat more pineapple."

I looked towards the door, finding it shut and Thad totally gone. Hopefully he had enjoyed watching the show as much as I did performing in it.

Eventually, Bellamy and I forced ourselves to stand back on our own two feet again, albeit a bit wobbly. Quickly sliding the buttplug back inside himself to stop any of my cum from leaking out of him, I was left with the predicament on how to clean up the thick rivers of jizz running down my midsection. Bellamy had the answer for that, opting to use the front pouch of his jockstrap to thoroughly wipe his juices off me.

"Sorry," He sheepishly traced the marks around my shoulders and chest where he had dug his nails into me, "Sometimes it just feels so good and...I get a lil' carried away..."

"No problem," I smiled back, lightly spanking his ass, "Call us even."

With a flirty stare, he slowly and sensually slid his cum-stained jockstrap back on. Ensuring that I was watching him shake his ass as he slid the straps up his sexy thighs. Leaving the rest of his clothes on the floor, he silently took his place at the table and finally got back to actually studying.

Well, shit, if I only knew it would be THAT easy...

...

The day of the midterm was jittered with anxiety and worry. Bellamy was worried about how much he had actually studied and if it was all worth it. I tried my best to project confidence, but I was a nervous wreck behind the scenes as well. There were models, vocabulary, and mathematical equations that were all necessary to know and memorize, and one day of studying could never compensate for nearly five weeks of material.

In truth, away from Bellamy's eyes, I had already written a letter of resignation to Mr. Davenport if the worst came to pass.

The weekend was long and joyless. Atop the pouring rain, Bellamy was so stressed about his score; he couldn't even be bothered to think about partying or sex. It would've been a welcomed change if I hadn't found out then that Bellamy's preferred loungewear was him dressed in solely his undies. His fat bubble butt constantly teased and tempted me throughout the weekend, but I managed to hold back. Instead, we enjoyed a few days of watching movies under the covers and drinking hot chocolate.

Monday came.

"Refresh it," I had instructed the undergrad student, our eyes glued to his laptop screen.

The screen flashed white as the page refreshed and reset. No grades had been updated on his student portal yet. A groan of frustration came from Bellamy as he tightly gripped my hands with his, light hazel eyes meeting mine, "Papi, I'm sorry," he sighed, "I-I don't think I did well. You're going to get fired and it's all my fault..."

I shook my head, wrapping my arm around him and bringing him close to my chest, "None of this is your fault, Bellamy." I assured the tiny twink, "I was the one who fucked up. I was the grown adult. I was supposed to be the responsible one."

Bellamy sighed, his hot breath pressed upon my chest, "Papi, I...You're...um..." He began, drifting off into a moment of silence as he was unsure of how to proceed, "No matter what happens, just know that this last week has been really special to me."

I opened my mouth to respond, but the notification chime from his laptop cut me off. Bellamy quickly broke free of my grasp as he smashed the refresh button once again, "What'd you get?" I asked, anxiety flaring across my shoulders and neck.

The page slowly loaded in. No doubt the entire system was under strain from the influx of students who wanted to see their test scores. First it loaded in the university banner, following that was the schedule of Bellamy's classes, slowly after that came the list of professors and TAs of each respective class. Then filtered in the grades...

Bellamy and I leaned in closely, the sides of our head pressing together as he stared in disbelief at what exactly we were looking at.

"Uh, is that...?" I questioned, pointing to the spot on the screen.

"I...think so?" Bellamy scratched his head, "Holy shit, yeah! I think it is!"

MITCHELL B. DAVENPORT - ANATOMY MIDTERM - A+

"OH MY GOD!" Bellamy screeched in excitement once the realization hit him.

"YOU DID IT! BELLAMY, YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!" I quickly followed suit, too excited to regulate the volume of my voice.

Placing the laptop on the coffee table as we both hopped up off the couch and wrapped our arms around eachother, "Oh my God, Bellamy!" I exclaimed, crushing the boy into my chest, "I can't believe it! You got an A plus!"

"I can't believe it either!" Bellamy's muffled voice erupted from between my pecs, "I just knew all the answers! I thought I was lying to myself, but..."

We broke the hug to inspect the laptop once more, ensuring that our eyes weren't deceiving us. But upon multiple refreshes of the webpage and even physically wiping the screen, there was no trickery afoot. Staring right at us, in big bold green letters, was an actual legit A+!

"Bellamy," I quickly turned serious, "Why weren't you performing like this the entire time?" I questioned, pointing at his middling grades of D's and C's up until this point.

Bellamy naughtily giggled, "Well Papi, I told you that I get really horny! You saw how I got in the library, once I got big dicks on the mind..."

He turned to face me, his wandering hands slowly trailing down my chest and softly rubbing my midsection, "Speaking of big dicks...How does a celebratory fuck sound to you right about now?"

My hands, seemingly unwittingly, were drawn to his ass. Cupping each cheek, "That sounds fantastic to me!"

I leaned into kiss him, our lips pressing against one another's as our hands rubbed each other's bodies eagerly and lustfully. Bellamy's warm hands underneath my shirt now, rubbing against rows of abs and brawny pecs. My hands found their way under his shorts, rubbing his ass through layers of underwear.

My phone rang. I was forced to break off the kiss as I pulled it out of my pocket...

Thane Davenport.

I looked at Bellamy. The look on my face must've given it away as he instantly knew, "My dad?" He worryingly asked, "Let me talk to him!"

He reached for the phone, but I pulled it away. Shaking my head, "No, I will."

"Are you sure?" His face plastered with concern, "I might be able to talk him down if he's still upset!"

That was sweet of him. But I rejected his offer as I leaned down to give him one more kiss on the lips, "Why don't you put something sexy on for me and go wait in the bedroom?" I offered a distraction to him.

Bellamy gave me one last worried look before forcing a small smile on his face, "Okay..." He whispered, walking out of the living room, and leaving me alone.

The phone continued to ring and vibrate. Feeling extraordinary heavy in my hand, I took a deep breath to calm myself as I answered the call, "Mr. Davenport."

"Alexander," Thane's deep voice rang clearly, "I just saw Mitchell's midterm scores uploaded a minute ago."

Awkward silence. Surely, he had to be happy with his son's grade, right? But the seriousness of his tone suggested that he still hadn't gotten over our conversation from a few days ago.

"Mr. Davenport," I finally broke the silence, "Mitchell is a good kid; smart and really caring. All he needs is a little bit of guidance. I was the one who took him to the library, but it was all on him to knuckle down and get the work done! He did that!"

"Right," was Thane's one-word response.

Uneasiness sunk into my stomach as I dreaded what his response would be. But I had to address the elephant in the room, "Mr. Davenport, forgive me if this comes across as rude. But Bellamy got an A plus on his exam, his Anatomy grade bumped up to nearly a C, why do you sound upset?"