The Bordello Test

Story Info
A domme tests her sub as he visits a brothel.
1.1k words
3.96
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To My Dear Sub

As part of your outstanding service to me over the last year, I have granted you a favor - an hour with a delightful little whore of my choosing. I want you to fulfill your desires to the fullest extent with her - all that you fantasize of doing with me, enjoy with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ava

I have solicited your services on behalf of my little sub, whom I entrust to your care. With this letter, you should also receive a package containing some gifts I would like you to bestow upon him during his visit.

I have told him that I have made a reservation for an hour, though you will find that I have paid for two. This is because I would like you to administer a test to him. Over the last year, our relationship has blossomed, and I have imparted him some valuable lessons on obedience, diligence, and respect, and now, it is time for him to prove it. He should be unaware of this as it is happening. I want to know if he behaves accordingly even when not under my watchful eye...

All that I have told him concerning his visit is that he is to fulfill all his wishes as far as his fantasies with me are concerned. It is my expectation that he treats you with the same level of respect he has for me, by the same rules he has lived under for the past year.

Here are the rules that he must follow:

1. Subservience. He is to know that his place is beneath me, and all that he is given is a gift from me.

2. Respect. He is to treat any lady with respect, which entails an absence of crude language, let alone derogatory language.

3. Pleasure. Before he himself may orgasm, he must first bring you to orgasm himself, preferably with his mouth.

4. Oral. He is expressly forbidden from receiving oral sex, or soliciting it in any fashion.

5. Permission. He is to ask for permission before every orgasm, and he may only orgasm when granted this permission - this is the most important rule.

I take any transgression of these rules very seriously. He should know that I expect him to properly conduct himself wherever he goes. I encourage you to test his resolve. If he remembers and sticks by these rules, he will be rewarded. Should he fail, well...

At the end of this hour, reveal to him the full extent of his performance. I fully trust your evaluation. Before he gets ready to leave, whisper "Bubblegum" into his ear. Within 5 seconds, he should be kneeling on the floor with his fingers laced behind his head. After he has assumed this position, I usually restrain him by cuffing his hands behind his back, and by blindfolding him, and then I ask him about what he thinks he did wrong - any good sub should always strive to be a better servant to his mistress.

Should you find his performance to be lacking in any way, I encourage you to exact whatever punishment you deem fitting over the next 45 minutes. Within the package you should find some cuffs, a blindfold, a flogger, a crop, a gag, a strapon, and a chastity cage.

In your first line of questioning, be sure to punish any insolence or untruthfulness with the flogger or the crop.

I hope to have imparted to him that his orgasms are only to be granted to him by the generosity of others, and any he receives without permission are stolen from me. It is critically important that thieves are punished appropriately - if he broke Rule #5 and orgasmed without your express consent, you MUST put him in chastity. He will plead and he will beg, but this lesson must be taught first and foremost. Be very clear as to why you are administering this punishment - he must understand.

Next, discipline him as necessary for his other transgressions. I find that the best reminder of his lessons are a few choice strikes of the flogger and crop. It is during these moments where I choose to be most cruel - I like to write down a number equal to the number of strikes I believe he deserves. Then, I administer the whipping until he asks to stop. If I have struck him enough, then his punishment is concluded. Should, however, he ask to stop before I have reached my number, I start the count from zero and continue until my number is met.

If he is truly a good sub, then his time with the flogger and crop should suffice. However, if during the previous hour he has broken any of the other rules, he will require further discipline.

My sub is unfit to receive oral sex, only to give it. If, for any reason, he has asked you for oral sex, or failed to stop you from pleasuring him this way, remind him what it's like to have a cock in his mouth - force him to submit to your strapon by having him pleasure it for at least as long and as deep as you pleasured his, having his gag reflex checked every now and then.

This alone will not suffice for such a transgression - following his oral apology, bend him over and show him how one makes proper use of a cock (I love pulling his hair with one hand while flogging him with the other). Make him beg for mercy. When he has had enough, remind him of his duties in pleasing a woman - make use of his tongue and lips. I find that using his hair as a grip to drive his face into my pussy provides great pleasure.

In the event that the chastity device was necessary, wind down the night by teasing him a little. Hold him tightly, and promise him that you will let him orgasm if he in turn promises to be good. Fill him with hope that the punishment he endured was enough for you to be merciful. Embrace him, and give him a long, passionate kiss on the lips before you slap his face to remind him that his promises are worthless. As part of your evaluation, I ask that you determine how long his sentence in chastity should be. Before he leaves, give him a full list of all of his failures and shortcomings, and then tell him how long his chastity sentence should be, and let me know. I trust your judgment.

- Alice