Chastity Cage Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife catches husband wearing a secret chastity cage.
2.1k words
4.58
18k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trstxxx
Trstxxx
113 Followers

So I have a chastity cuckold fantasy. It evolved from various social apps that I hid from my wife of 5 years, Britney. She wasn't interested in early mild kinks with me, but I secretly kept going further down the rabbit hole.

I got to the point where I secretly purchased a chastity cage and an 8 inch dildo I played with when Britney was away. Locked the cage on and sucked the cock like I was getting a Bull ready to fuck my wife. Then worked my ass to finally fuck myself with it.

Too scared to tell my wife about my kink now, I hid everything in a bag in the basement tile ceiling.

And then the shit hit the fan.

My wife left for the day, she had been gone for 30 minutes and I stripped and locked my cock. A steel heavy chastity cage so I could really feel the weight of it. Started to suck the 8 inch dildo, trying to deepthroat it. Quickly lubed my ass, slipped a condom on the dildo and lubed it up.

Pushing it in my ass, the big head entering me was always a struggle. But when it went in my locked cock strained to escape its prison. I was moaning, my eyes rolling back, enjoying my submissive chastity cuck fantasy when "WHAT THE FUCK!"

My wife forgot something and had to come back home, I never heard her with my moaning.

I felt instantly sick, felt like dying of embarrassment and shame. Pulled the cock out, looked at my chastity cage, my cock now shrinking away. I stammered, trying to talk but couldn't get words out, Britney yelling, screaming then crying all in one scene.

I looked at the chastity keys on the bedroom dresser beside Britney. She saw my glance, saw the keys and grabbed them.

"Please honey" I stuttered,"I, I..." at a loss for words, panicking like it's the end of my life.

Then her face got mad red, she swore, yelled, and ran out of the room and out of the house.

With the keys.

No word from her the rest of the day, I didn't dare call anyone to try and locate her. I was up almost all night sick to my stomach, my chastity cage still locked on solid.

I received a text in the morning "We need to talk. I'll be home soon." That sick feeling started to overtake me again as I waited.

The front door opened and Britney walked in. I didn't say a word. She walked into the bedroom, looked around then sat down in the living room.

Gaining her composure she spoke first.

"So what the hell was yesterday about Dave?" She looked like she wanted to yell at me but was holding it back. I was silent, panicking inside still."Start explaining Dave, or I leave and we are divorced. And what I saw becomes public knowledge."

I started to say I'm sorry and explain, stumbling over my words. "I'm sorry! I had fantasies. I'm sorry! I was experimenting. I don't know why I did it. I'm sorry."

"Stop Dave. Quit babbling and answer me completely. I stayed at my sister's place and we talked about this. I have questions."

"YOU TOLD YOUR SISTER!!" I panicked.

"Charlene promised to keep it between us. Unless you don't cooperate. So have you ever been fucked by a guy Dave?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Explain the dildo and chastity cage. Everything. I'm trying to stay civil Dave, and not ruin your life."

I took a deep breath and told her what she wanted. " I bought the chastity cage and dildo because of my cuckold fantasies. You remember when I was gently mentioning different kinks, and you weren't that interested? I couldn't let it go."

I was red with embarrassment and shaking.

"I would play with them while you were gone, hiding them after. But I've never been with anyone else. Never."

"Where is it now? The dildo and cage."

"I tossed the dildo in the garage garbage..and I'm wearing the chastity cage."

"What! Still wearing it?!!"

"You took the keys with you..I can't get it off. Stainless steel with built in lock."

"Show me." I lowered my sweat pants I had on. "Pathetic" she whispered. "The keys are at my sisters. And I think they'll stay there for awhile now."

"Trust is gone Dave, and Charlene says I need to find out everything...hand me your phone. Give me the password." I delayed and she said "Phone access or divorce Dave. Take your pick." I handed her the phone, told her my access code and watched as she found and scrolled through my hidden apps.

"Jesus Christ! You're a sick bastard aren't you. Don't bother trying to explain. Your say in this is over. I'm going back to Charlene's and decide where our life goes from here. She warned me you would have kinks that would shock me. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She grabbed some clothes and walked out while I stood there, my locked cock hanging out. She had all my hidden fantasies open to her. Chastity, cuckold, hotwife, BBC, bisexual submissive..every kink that I had sunk in to. And I couldn't do anything but wait.

I called in sick the following morning. Sick to my stomach. I was still wearing the chastity cage my wife caught me in 2 days ago.

Then the front door opened and in walked my wife Britney and her sister Charlene.

"Good Morning Dave. I brought my sister with me for backup and as a witness." They walked up to me, "Still have that chastity cage on?" I nodded sheepishly.

"Drop your pants and let's see"

I looked at her sister, at my wife.."DO IT!" my wife yelled. I obeyed.

She just shook her head disappointingly.

"I have one question for you before I continue..Do you still want to be married to me Dave?"

I stuttered, "Yes, yes, I do Britney!"

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Good. We came up with an agreement to keep our marriage intact. And I say we because Charlene educated me on the cuckold marriage fantasies and what you are probably thinking about all the time. I was going to leave you, but she showed me how I could use this to my advantage in our marriage. I don't know what will happen to us later, but this is the solution for now."

"I..I..okay.." I stammered.

"Just keep quiet and I will tell you the new rules of our marriage. Our marriage has changed. In fact it changed earlier but I didn't know it until I caught you with your...your toys."

My face turned red.

"These changes are happening immediately, before I lose my desire to control you and just kick you to the curb. Got it!"

I nodded again.

"You will stay locked until I decide to unlock you. At home you will serve me and pamper me. Outside the home we are the same loving couple. In private you are my cuckold husband...and I will be your Hotwife...fucking other guys."

I must have had a shocked look on my face from the sudden change in my sweet wife.

"Those are the new rules. The other option is a divorce and your kinky activities become public knowledge. Understand?"

Yes I said quietly.

"And when I said they start immediately..Charlene contacted a friend of hers who would be more than happy to help me with my inaugural Hotwife fuck. I have a date tonight. In a motel I paid for with your credit card. A big muscular man with a big cock, just like you imagined fucking your wife."

As Britney described what she was going to do with him Charlene let out a laugh. "Look! I told you he wanted this! His little cage is moving because he's trying to get hard."

"Oh my God, you're right" Britney exclaimed. She was right. As embarrassed as I was my locked cock was trying to escape its prison.

Britney walked up to me, gently grabbed my chastity cage and whispered in my ear "You can enjoy my new journey in life, or you can ruin your life Sweetie"

Then she skipped off to the bedroom, "I need to get that sexy black lingerie you bought me to wear on Valentine's Day. My date will love it."

Charlene walked up to me and grabbed my balls, not quite as gentle as Britney, leaned into my ear and whispered "She owns you now..I'll make sure of that cucky" as she gave my balls a quick hard squeeze, making me yelp.

They were quickly on their way out as I stood there stunned. "Make sure you go to work tomorrow Dave. Maybe I'll send pictures of my Hotwife date" as they closed the door to leave.

I was left alone with the image of my wife getting fucked hard by a big thick cock...just as I had imagined before.

I tried to sleep, but those images raced through my mind.

I went to the garage to get the dildo from the garbage. I fucked my ass so hard that night I orgasmed and came while locked for the first time.

The following morning I rushed to get to work after finding something to wear that would hide my chastity cage. The cage my wife was now in control of. My wife that spent the night getting fucked in her new life as a Hotwife.

Or so she said. I had a revelation. They were probably just scaring me. I had no actual proof of this guy. A made-up plan to get revenge on me. She was genuinely mad at me and I would be forever reminded of my hidden kinks, but she wasn't going to really fuck someone else. That had to be it. I went off to work, feeling slightly better than before.

Sitting at my desk I heard the ping of an incoming text. My wife. Confident in my assumption of the situation I opened the message.

Greeting me was a picture of Britney looking up at the camera..with a cock filling her mouth, stretching her bright red lips around the massive girth of that cock. I sat stone still, my jaw dropped as I stared unbelievably at the picture. Another message followed "I never sucked a cock this big before"

I was in shock again. More texts followed. She must have saved everything last night and got them ready to send to me while I was at work.

Next picture was a closeup of her pussy with that giant cock pushed inside her. Wet pussy lips gripping his cock. My own locked cock was trying to burst out of its cage. I rubbed myself and could feel the precum at the tip of my imprisoned cock.

"When his big cock first entered my pussy, OH MY GOD!" was the message that followed.

Then "Enjoy the next one, you may want to turn the volume down. Go straight home after work, but do NOT leave early. Love, your new Hotwife."

I put my earbuds in, I needed to hear this. It was a video.

I clicked play and what I saw and heard was Britney screaming out in orgasm as she was bent over, that massive cock pounding my wife's pussy. The smack of each thrust was loud and prominent, a cry out from Britney each time he slammed his cock deep inside.

The clip lasted less than 20 seconds but it was incredible. I played it over and over, feeling the blood rushing from my head. I looked down and saw a wet spot on my pants. That brought me back to reality. Christ, what if someone walks by. I hid my phone and tried my best to compose myself, get a deep breath and look normal, but pretty sure my face still looked flushed. My heart was racing. I was in shock, my wife actually did it.

And it turned me on so much I wanted to rip off that cage and masturbate right there.

No more messages from my wife. The rest of the day was me pretending to work, but I couldn't concentrate on anything but the images I saw. Luckily I had no face to face meetings that day.

Finally, 15 minutes to quitting time. I was ready to run to my car, but didn't dare leave early. My wife's instructions...no, my Hotwife's instructions. I repeated that in my head the remaining time.

I was quick to get up at my allowed time, but strategically held my briefcase to cover any noticeable precum stains on my pants.

My head was swirling during the ride home, luckily I didn't cause an accident. Then I pulled into the driveway. I stopped and sat still for a minute. I gathered my courage and tried to calmly walk into the house.

Part 2 to follow

Trstxxx
Trstxxx
113 Followers