The Tenant

Story Info
Has fun with landlord while his girlfriend is away.
2.5k words
4.25
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

So I screwed up. My editing process involves using a spell checker and text-to-speech software which reads the story to me. Well, this story was originally named 'The Border'.

The word border is a homonym for the word 'boarder' which is what I should have used. The spell checked missed it. It sounded correct when the text-to-speech software read it to my, and the grammar checker missed it because both are nouns. To make matters worse, I missed it too. It was an honest mistake.

These errors generated me three negative comments. One by someone who said "the author has proved himself functionally illiterate - well, not illiterate but sloppy and careless and quite unengaged in what his is doing". That's both judgmental and rude. Quite a comment coming from someone who hasn't posted a single story, let alone 36 most of which have better than a 4 star rating. It must be nice to be perfect and never make a mistake. I guess he or she must have assumed I hadn't even bothered to edit it. Anyway, here it is with the error corrected. I hope you enjoy it.

"Denise, I need you to park on the side of the house. We got a card in the mailbox and the postman says he won't deliver the mail as long as there's a vehicle blocking the mailbox. He's too fucking lazy to get out and walk the six feet extra each day." The man speaking is Jim Hart. The person he is speaking to is Denise Winford, his Tenant. As he does, he has to remind himself not to look down at her ample cleavage and wonders why she insists on dressing so casually all the time.

Denise Winford is forty-five years young, five feet, seven inches tall, full figured, has mahogany colored skin, brown eyes and short black hair. Today she is wearing a very tight fitting black t-shirt and an even tighter cut-off faded gray denim shorts and Jim knows he finds Denise too desirable to allow himself the luxury of looking at her.

She is a nurse by profession.

Jim Carney is fifty-seven, Caucasian, untanned, has an average build, average height, has brown hair, brown eyes and is wearing a red shorts with a black tee-shirt.

He is an office manager.

Jim is Denise's landlord. She rents a room in the house he shares with his girlfriend, Julie Strong.

Julie, who is inside doing laundry, is also forty-five, only five feet, six inches tall,

likewise full figured, Caucasian, pale in skin color, has green eyes and natural red hair. At this exact moment, she is dressed only in a house-robe with nothing underneath.

Julie is a network administrator.

Jim and Denise are standing in the front yard. Jim has the day's mail in his hands. She, having just returned from the store, is holding a small bag of of groceries. The bag contains a half gallon of orange juice, some loose apples and one candy bar.

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you if I could do just that very thing. Too many cars have been broken into lately." Says Denise, continuing the conversation. 'Come on, look at my tits! You know you want to. Why do you think I wore this blouse in the first place? I want you to look at them. I want to see what Julie's been having so much fun with.' She thinks.

Instead of doing what she wants, using the pretense of cleaning his glasses, Jim takes off his spectacles and rubs them with the bottom of his shirt, avoiding her completely.

'Fine, let's see you can ignore this!' Denise upends the bag, dumping its contents to the lawn. "Ops!" She bends over providing him an impromptu view her ass and camel toe. Sure enough, like a bee drawn to honey, Jim stares until he realizes what he is doing.

When he does, believing the view of the ground to be 'safer', Jim quickly bends down to help her collect her fallen items.

Denise glances between her legs, sees him bending and turns around placing him directly at eye level with her breasts. 'Ha!' She thinks. 'Got ya!'

"Uh, here." He says, as he fumbles for the last orange and hastily hands it to her.

Jim stands and, as any gentleman would, offers her his right hand.

Still playing her little game, Denise purposely takes her time standing up and uses the opportunity to examine his crotch. There is a bulbous protrusion rising in Jim's pants. 'So you do like what you see!'

They both go inside. Denise leads, wiggling her ass provocatively the whole way.

The next day is Saturday. Denise is laying in her bed, naked under the sheets. She has just awakened.

'They're at it again!' Thinks Denise. The 'they' she is thinking about are Jim and Julie. What 'they' are at is fucking like rabbits.

'They must...' Her thoughts are interrupted by a voice from the master bedroom at the end of the hall. The voice which is screaming... "Fuck me harder damn it!" belongs to Julie. In the background is the faint, yet very distinctive buzzing sound of a sex toy. It's exact location, who it is in and where, Denise can only imagine. '... think I'm at work... which means...' Denise opens the top drawer of her nightstand and takes out her favorite vibrator... 'they're too busy fucking to hear this!' She wastes no time switching on the device and pressing it to her clit.

Immediately, her heart begins beating faster. Her breathing quickens. Muscles throughout Denise's body tighten. Her breasts enlarge slightly and her nipples become noticeably erect. There is the red flush of sex on her face, neck and chest.

"Oh yeah! That's the spot!" She says to herself, imagining Jim's tongue licking her there. Denise's clitoris becomes hard in response to the vibrator's touch and moments later her pussy is dripping wet. Slowly, she eases the vibrator's tip inside. The lips of her pussy flatten and open. Blood is rushing to her pubic area, with it comes a feeling of warm pleasure. Inside, her sex is creating a space for the toy to enter.

"Ahhh!" Denise pushes it in an inch; the sex toy grazes her g-spot.

Denise gasps as her entire body spasms as if stricken by lightening, taking her breath away momentarily.

She struggles to catch her breath and pauses briefly before inserting another inch. Automatically, her vaginal lips become puffier and the tissues of the opening of her vagina narrow, griping the vibrator tightly. Denise continues inserting the plastic phallic until only the portion in her hands remains virgin then, without hesitation, she begins fucking herself.

"Ump! Ump! Ump!"

She is grunting with each stroke of the vibrator.

This continues for several minutes until Denise feels the muscles in her thighs, hips, hands and buttocks begin to spasm indicating orgasm is nearly upon her...

...the phone rings and everything stops!

In the other room, Jim and Julies stop fucking. Whatever sex toy the couple is using gets turned off resulting in Denise, not wanting to be discovered in her own sexual activity, hastily fumbling to do the same.

She hears Jim answer the phone and hand it to Julie. Julie begins speaking. "What?... Well, what are you waiting for? Get to the hospital. I'll come in and finish it up." Next Denise hears Julie say. "Mary just went into labor. Bob was doing server maintenance when he got the call and I have to go finish for him."

"Isn't Randy there?" Demands Jim.

Julie replies, "No and even if he was he can't work on servers. Randy's a P.C. Technician. A network administrator has to do it."

"What about me?" Asks Jim, there is frustration in his voice. "You're not going to leave me here like this, are you?"

There is the sound of zippers being pulled. "Finish yourself off if you can't wait till I get back."

"And how am I supposed to do that? I can't see anything with this blindfold on!" Bed springs squeak.

"The key is on my pillow. You can reach it with your left hand; feel around for it or, would you rather wait for Denise to get home and have her come do it for you?"

Jim doesn't respond.

The master bedroom door opens and closes, seconds later the kitchen door does the same. Next, a car door can be heard closing, followed by the garage door moving. A car engine starts, wheels roll and the garage door is heard moving again.

As Denise resumes moving the vibrator, using it like a dildo, in and out of her pussy slowly. A thought occurs to her. 'Julie left him handcuffed to the bed and he's blindfolded! I wonder if he'd know the difference?' Excitement begins to fill her again and without even realizing it, Denise moves the vibrator faster. She decides to find out and yanks the sex toy out of herself. Then, as quietly as she can, gets out of bed. The vibrator, still covered with juices, is on the bed behind her.

As stealthily as she can, Denise opens her bedroom door, tiptoes down the hall to the kitchen, opens the kitchen door and presses the garage door button. The door opens. She presses it again. The garage door closes. Denise loudly closes the kitchen door. She walks down the hall to the master bedroom. 'Now comes the risky part.' She thinks to herself. Denise opens the bedroom door and peaks inside. To her relief, Jim is still laying on the bed, bound and blindfolded.

She enters the room. Jim assumes Julie has returned. "Did you forget something?"

His clothes are in a pile on the floor.

Denise picks up his pants.

Jim hears the sound of a zipper moving. It happens again. His head turns in her direction.

There is a bottle of strawberry flavored lube on the nightstand next to him. As she ogles his semi-erect cock, Denise picks up the lube, flips open its top and pours a liberal amount onto his cock and then into the palm of her left hand. She returns the bottle to the nightstand. Denise reaches between her legs with her left hand and rubs the lube into her pussy while at the same time, she strokes Jim's cock with her right hand arousing herself even more. "Oh!" Jim exclaims.

His penis grows in her palm and is fully erect in a minute later.

Now satisfied it is hard enough for her, Denise kneels on the bed without even letting go of his cock and she carefully crawls over him in a sixty-nine position allowing her pussy to roll over his face as she does.

She settles and the oral festivities commence with her licking his shaft.

Jim, still operating under the assumption the woman atop him is his girlfriend, probes with his way upward until he finds Denise's sensitive clit.

His tongue starts swirling repeatedly around her love-button causing it to tingle, increasing the lust within her.

Wanton desire consumes Denise. She wraps her lips around his his fleshy knob and sucks it into her mouth.

For the next few minutes, Jim's tongue explores in a seemingly unpredictable manner every inch of the outside of her pussy causing her vaginal lips once again to become puffy and swell. Her clitoris disappears into its hood and the inner lips of her labia darken in color.

Meanwhile, her head is bobbing rapidly up and down on his cock.

Another minute later, both of them are shaking, spasms gripping their thighs, hips and buttocks.

Denise struggles to keep on going until the tingling is so strong it sends her over the edge.

"Fuc..." Luckily, she doesn't finish for uncontrollably her pussy begins contracting with a force that makes her entire body cease up, leaving her speechless. The pleasure is so intense she almost passes out. Though rapture seems to go on forever, in reality, it only last twenty glorious seconds during which time all she is able to do is writhe and hold the head of his cock tightly in her mouth.

When her orgasm diminishes enough for her to breathe, Denise draws in a deep breath and resumes sucking Jim's dick in earnest, stroking firmly upwards with both hands as she does.

He is already close and it sends him over the top. "SHIT!" Jim exclaims and empties his loins, jerking up and down violently in the process.

When it is over, she feels his cock deflating. 'Oh no you don't.' Denise thinks to his penis. 'You still have work to do.'

Quickly as she can, Denise jumps off the bed, grabs the bottle of lube and pours a

huge portion over the index finger of her right hand. This accomplished, she climbs back onto the bed in a kneeling position between his legs, takes his shaft in her left hand, reaches below his balls with her right and searches for his anus with her index finger. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Shsss!" Says Denise.

Denise finds the opening and, as she takes his cock-head in her mouth, Denise gently and deliberately slides her finger into his anus.

Jim is surprised, Julie has never done anything like this before.

While gradually lowering her head, Denise probes deeper into him until she finds his prostate.

Jim becomes rock hard in record time and, nearly as fast, Denise mounts him and slides her pussy down his cock, then fucks him so hard and so fast she is cumming in under two minutes. She doesn't stop there but keeps going.

Forty-five minutes and seven orgasms later, panting heavily and exhausted she finally climbs off.

"Where did you learn that?" She hears Jim ask.

Denise replies, in a whisper, "Tell you later. Gotta get back to work." and leaves, closing the door behind her.

She fabricates a deception of Julie leaving for work using the garage door and whatnot, then goes back to her room where she falls fast asleep.

It isn't until Denise wakes up four hours later that she wonders if her deception worked and, if not, how long before she finds out.

A full week passes during which neither Jim nor Julie mention the incident to her and Denise is confident that her fraudulent fucking has gone undetected.

It is Saturday. Everyone has the day off. Nothing seems out of the ordinary other than the fact that Julie, who usually washes the linen, hasn't asked her for this week's accumulation nor delivered replacements.

Denise catches her in the hall...

"Hey Julie, can I get some towels from you? I'm out and want to take a shower."

Julie replies, "Sorry, I forgot. Go ahead if you want. I'll leave them outside your bathroom door for you."

Thinking nothing more of it, Denise does just that.

She is standing under the warm water, lathering her body with the bar of soap she is holding when the door open and she hears Julie say. "The towels are waiting for you when you finish."

Denise thanks her.

There is a pause and then Julie adds, "One more thing, before you get dressed, can you come show me that prostate thing you did? Jim said he loved it."

Denise is so startled that she opens her eyes and drops the soap.

'I wonder if he knew the whole time?'

The End