All Comments on 'The Borrowing Pt. 01'

by JustJake051

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story from a great addition to the lit authors. Cannot wait until the next installment of Lana's journey towards her deserved new sexuality.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Loaned Out

Fun story of what happens when you loan out your wife. Appears she will be more then Willing to be Ron’s hot fuck and cock sleeve and cum dump. more of it. Fun entertaining fuckfest. Well done. Cheers

timman65timman65over 1 year ago

Sort of plausible but you need to keep it in the realm of being possible. Too many men, too much time, too many orgasms. Sort of keep it more believable if you can. When you fill your story with the outlandish then it is just "out there" fiction, It is like you tried to cram all of your kinks into 4 pages.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Such a moronic fucking setup for the plot. Not believable on any level and therefore unreadable. You're a good writer who made a stupid plot. Maybe your other work is better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it I don't understand the negative comments. Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible. Over the top for sure, but erotic as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJake051@JustJake051
I wrote and published many stories as AnnabelleandJay in years past. They are still available under the AnnabelleandJay author section. Now I write as JustJake051. Most of my stories are about wives, Hotwives and married couples discovering and exploring their sexuality. Many ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES