The Borrowing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Lana said quietly. "And I'm not all that much of a party girl."

"Well," the young clerk offered, "just be sure he uses lots of lubricant. Are you shaved down there?"

"Uhh, I trim it," Lana answered, warily.

"Well, you should shave good the day of. Now for some come-fuck-me shoes. I bet you don't have any of those," she said.

In a matter of minutes Lana was standing in black, patent platform shoes with 5-inch heels. Already tall at six feet one inch, Lana was now towering over the young clerk.

"I'll take 'em," she said quietly.

"You are going to look so hot. And of course, you want to do lots of makeup. And eyelashes. Men love lots of eye makeup. Oh, and a good enema and douche before." The cashier turned with one side toward Lana and lifted her short skirt up to her waist. On her ass cheek was a tattoo in flowing, ornate script. It read "I," a picture of a red heart and "Anal."

"I Love Anal," Lana thought to herself.

"You know, just in case you get really lucky," the young clerk bubbled.

Suddenly Lana felt sick to her stomach. She and Will had tried anal sex only once in the twenty one years of their marriage. She was not a fan of that or of oral or anything a little off center.

"I'm not very skilled in that area. Do you have any advice?" Lana asked.

"Oh, God yes!" the clerk chirped back. "If you don't have a butt plug, you should get one and wear it all day before your date. It'll stretch you out a little."

Lana felt even sicker to her stomach. She let the young clerk pick out an anal plug, a shiny metal one with a decorative red jeweled top, shaped like a heart.

"My boyfriend got me one that lights up and changes color when he hits a remote. Stop back in sometime and I'll show it to you," she said with a laugh, as she placed the purchases in a bag.

Lana grabbed the bag and ran for the door.

Sitting in the car, Lana was both furious and nervous. What had she agreed to? She fumed at the idea of what Ron was going to put her through and at that moment she hated Will for doing something so stupid.

"I could just leave," she suddenly thought. "Pack a bag and head out rather than go through with this," she thought. But she knew she couldn't leave. She had worked too hard for everything they had, and she really did love Will. She had built her own little company up from scratch and now it was a thriving business in the city. She would not give that up.

"Fuck it! It's only one night. I can live through anything, once," she said and started the car.

Chapter Two

Tuesday afternoon Lana took the clerk's suggestion and did a little grooming of her pubic area. When she had finished, the only thing remaining was a perfect triangle of wispy, blondish brown hair.

She stared at herself in the bathroom mirror and laughed. Her vaginal lips were now swollen and responding to all the stroking and touching from the shave. She turned around and bent over slightly and looked at the bright red end of the anal plug stuck in her ass.

"Yep," she said. "I'm too far gone to turn back now."

Wednesday evening arrived and both Will and Lana were terrified, but honestly, a bit relieved. It would all be over soon. And forgotten.

"Well, here it is," Lana said to Will, as he sat on the edge of the bed in their bedroom looking at her. She turned around, showing him what she would be wearing for the gangbang. She stood in front of him, wearing black thigh high stockings, a pair of black panties and black lace bra. Lana gazed at the flimsy bra in the mirror, a small B cup. Tonight, she was hoping she could keep her bra on for the entire evening. That, at least, would make her a little more comfortable.

She really didn't know what to do with her makeup, so she put on fake eyelashes and as much eye shadow as she could bear and figured that would have to do.

"Looks pretty whoreish to me," she thought to herself, as she looked in the mirror.

She glanced down at Will sitting on the bed and noticed the obvious lump in his trousers.

"Jesus, look at you! You're turned on by all this. You think this whole thing is hot for me?" she snarled. "Look what other men are going to be seeing me in. And touching me. And fucking me!! And you're getting hot thinking about it."

"Well, do you?" she pressed. "Do you think this is hot, getting me ready to fuck other men? Does it turn you on? Me in my stockings and my "come fuck me" shoes?"

"I... I...," Will stammered, not knowing which answer was going to be the best.

"You look great. Honey, I'm so sorry. I've said it a million times. But, yes, you do look very sexy and...," he paused... "well, yes, it is kinda hot thinking about tonight."

"Jesus, that's sick," she snapped.

She grabbed the plain black dress she had chosen and stepped into it. Will stood and zipped up the back of her dress.

"I am never, EVER, going to forgive you or Ron for this," she growled, as she stomped out of the bedroom and down the stairs, careful not to fall in the absurd, five inch, black patent heels.

She stormed out the back door of the house and went around across both yards to the side, hoping that she hadn't been noticed by any nosey neighbors. Lana walked around to the back of Ron's house and banged on the large glass door that led into the house from the pool area.

"Just don't say anything," she said, as Ron slid the glass door open. "Just get me that martini you promised."

"You look great, and you'll be fine tonight," Ron said, handing her the martini glass filled to the top. "Dirty, extra olives, just like you like it. Just remember, we are neighbors but have been fuck buddies for a while now, if anyone asks. I don't expect any chit chat, but you never know. And damn, take it easy with that," he said, as Lana swallowed the entire martini in one gulp.

"Again," Lana said glaring at him, pushing the empty glass forward.

"This is my first-time hosting and your first..." Ron started to say.

"And only," she said, interrupting him.

"And only. So, relax and have a good time. It'll be fine."

As they walked into the living room Lana stopped dead in her tracks. There were five young men in the living room, setting up lights and testing video equipment.

"Wait a minute. What the hell is this! You didn't say anything about this," Lana screeched.

"It's okay. The club has done this for years. It's a high end, high-definition production, equal to anything Hollywood does. Each member gets one copy of the finished video, and it can't be duplicated. Everyone is sworn to never show it to anyone other than their wives. No one will ever see it, other than the club. So, just ignore the cameras."

"I can't believe this. How dare you do this to me!!" she said, her jaw clenched tightly.

"Calm down. Listen, before anyone gets here there's one thing you need to see. Just so you don't seem shocked or anything. Everyone thinks we've been fucking for a while, so I don't want to surprise you."

"What?" Lana said warily. "What now?"

Ron unfastened his trousers and as he unzipped, his pants fell to the floor.

"Jesus, Ron..." Lana said, starring at Ron's cock.

Her neighbor's penis was not only extraordinarily large, but the base of his cock was at least 5 inches wide and attached to a massive stump of flesh at his groin.

"It's kinda a birth defect. All that is just there, I don't know why, but my dad and my brother are like that, too. The doctors wanted to fix it when I was born, but dad said no," Ron whispered.

"Does that big wedge part at the base get hard too?" Lana asked, her hand slightly reaching out to touch the monstrosity. Ron's cock was easily a foot long and as thick as her wrist. But freakishly, the base flared to a massive wedge of flesh, starting about a quarter of the way down his penis.

"It's okay, you can touch it. We are supposed to be intimate, remember."

Ron was totally shaved of all pubic hair, so his enormous cock, with its massive foundation, looked a little grotesque. Lana slipped her hand around the shaft and then slid it down to the large wedge of flesh at the base of his cock.

"Does all of this get hard too?" she asked, as she folded her hand around part of the massive root.

"Yep, and if you just keep doing that, you'll find out soon enough." he said, with a laugh.

"Are there any other freaks like you in this crowd that I should know about?" Lana said, finally breaking a tiny smile.

"Nope, four or five pretty well-endowed guys, but nothing weird."

Lana released his stiffening cock but couldn't stop starring. "Jesus, Ron," she muttered. "And I'm supposed to have been fucking that for a while now?"

They both laughed.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." he said, as he heard cars pulling up in the circular drive at the front of the house. "Why don't you go upstairs until all the guys get here. Then you can come down."

Chapter Three

Thirty minutes later, Ron was holding Lana by the hand and leading her down the stairs to meet the men.

"Guys, I want you to meet our lady of the evening... my special lady, Lana," Ron said in a loud voice as the chatter quieted down. "Lana, meet The Club."

Lana gazed down on the men gathered in the room and was a little surprised as she looked at them. Not the old, overweight, balding men she had expected, after watching several porn videos of gangbangs on the internet. This group was noticeably younger than expected, and very fit. They all wore simple black bathrobes, as did Ron now. When she made it to the middle of the room, Lana smiled and said, "Gentlemen, I'm a little nervous, and this is my first, so please forgive me if I screw up."

They all laughed and as if on cue, they all opened their robes and dropped them to the floor. Lana quickly glanced around the room and immediately realized that every man's penis in the room looked much larger than her husband's. A moment of panic flashed through her mind.

An extremely tall, naked black man walked over to Lana and handed her a martini. Lana stared, as she took the glass. Not only did she recognized him as a famous professional basketball player, but he also had the most enormous penis she had ever seen. It looked at least four inches longer than the massive cock that Ron displayed. She took a swallow of the drink as she felt the zipper on her dress being pulled down.

The simple black dress fell to the floor and hands were instantly on her. Her lacy bra was pulled off and her panties quickly pulled down and off.

"So much for keeping my bra on all night," she thought.

She stood there in her black thigh high stocking and come-fuck-me shoes wondering what was to come next.

A group of men quickly moved close to her, surrounding her, and began rubbing, touching. Eager mouths were on hers, kissing, tongues pushed in between her lips and deep into her mouth. Her nipples, hard and erect, were tugged and twisted and sucked, her small breasts massaged and pulled like taffy. Eager fingers moved in between her legs.

"I... I don't think I'm quite ready for this, yet..." she murmured, trying to catch both her breath and her wits. No one heard her.

She tried to reach out, to stop them and allow her a moment to gather herself for what was about to come. But rather than a helping hand, her open hand was instantly filled with a penis. She realized it was flaccid but growing harder as she held it. Not sure why, she tightened her grip and began to gently tug it back and forth. Another cock appeared in her other hand, as hands now swarmed about her body, tongues probing her mouth. Overwhelmed, Lana was about to yell "NO" and head for the door. But she couldn't move. Strong hands were now on her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. Before she knew it, she was on her knees and a cock slid into her mouth. She felt the man's member stiffening and growing right in her mouth. She sucked. And sucked again. It was pulled out and another took its place. And the video cameramen began to swirl about her. Five large cocks were in her face, struggling to be the next one in her mouth.

Her hands continued to work, reaching out an finding a new cock. They were everywhere, in her mouth, in her face, in her hands. She was soon on her knees sucking all the hard cocks that pushed their way to her face. Saliva dripped in long gleaming strands down her chin, as she sucked hard, covering the rigid cocks with drool.

"Aaaaaahhh," she gasped trying to breathe, as a firm hand pressed behind her head, forcing a rock-hard penis deep down her throat.

"Muuuuhhh," she gasped again, trying to catch her breath.

Then instantly, silently, the crowd around her quieted and separated. The tall, black man, who earlier offered her a drink was there, lifting her off her knees and guiding her over to the nearby sofa. She felt the cold leather on her naked ass as she sat. She felt a squish, a dripping thump as she sat, the leather now pressing against her burning cunt lips. She inhaled quickly, partially from the cold leather, but also from the sound her wet cunt made as she sat.

"Oh my God!" she thought. "I'm soaking."

The tall dark man moved in front of her, but she didn't notice his face. Her eyes were locked on the massive black cock that dangled in front of her face, just inches away. She was expecting it to be pushed into her mouth at any moment, but the totally unexpected happened. The man knelt on the floor in front of her and, with giant hands, slowly spread her clenched knees wide apart.

"Uhhh," she exhaled, as her cunt was now spread wide, spread for him and for all the room to see.

In one slow, smooth movement, the man lowered his face between her legs and began licking her dripping pussy. And, in a moment of calmness in her mind, she realized it was incredible, amazing, as he dipped his long tongue deep inside her.

"Oh my god, yes," she softly moaned.

This was special, amazing, she thought. She had never had oral sex done like this. Her outer lips were being sucked and teased. Then he would lap at her swollen, dripping inner labia, then dart his tongue across her exposed and swollen clit.

"AAAhhh," she exhaled and spread her legs a little wider, pushing her hips toward him, toward his gifted tongue.

And he responded, his tongue slipping inside her again, flicking and teasing as she moaned uncontrollably.

"My God!" she thought, this was something she had never experienced, would never have believed. Will had never done anything like this to make her pussy come alive.

"Yeeeesss," she moaned.

And then it started. His tongue glanced over her wet, swollen clit, his long fingers reaching in and spreading her inner lips wide, leaving her clitoris exposed, throbbing. He instantly went after it, his tongue masterfully flicking, sucking and teasing. It was torment. It was ecstasy. She hadn't had an orgasm in almost six months and she could feel it coming, taking over her body.

"AAAAHHHH!" she shrieked, as the first wave hit her.

"Oooooommmmyyyyyygod," she moaned. And she exploded. A spray of clear liquid shot from her, drenching her, the sofa and the face of the magnificent black man buried in her crotch. She felt his mouth on her, in her, licking, sucking, as the second wave took her.

"Ohhhhh, yeessss," she groaned. "Yeeeeessss."

And a second massive squirt erupted from her.

"OOOOOOOOOOO, nooooooo," she cried, unable to deal with her body's release. Through half closed eyes, now clouded with alcohol, Lana saw the men around her, frantically pumping their stiff cocks and looking at her. She saw the cameras, always there, always focused on her, her face, her body, her pussy.

The tall giant stood up and looked at the group around him and grinned, his face dripping with her liquid climax.

"Oh, she's ready," he declared.

Chapter Four

As if a signal had been given, the men rushed toward her, taking her up, moving her along, caught in the middle of the rush of naked bodies into an adjoining room. Ron has set up the room with a giant platform bed in the middle. All the furniture had already been pushed aside and crammed along the sides of the walls. There was just the bed, an island for sex, in the center of the room.

The moving throng took Lana to the edge of the platform bed, and she was gently laid down, eager hands grabbing at her. Instantly, a man was between her legs. Before she had time to think, to object or say anything, a rigid cock was driven deep into her dripping cunt.

"Ahhhh," she moaned, as he began his deep, steady thrust. He was large, the largest she had ever had in her life. She opened her eyes and looked over his back. What appeared seemed to be countless wave of naked men, countless huge cocks waited for her. She felt his body tighten as he began to frantically pound inside her. Then it happened. Deep inside her, Lana could feel the hot, powerful jets of cum being deposited deep inside her.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, as the pounding subsided, the final spurt emptied into her. She wasn't sure why, but a sudden urge came over her. She grabbed the man and held him tight against her and then she kissed him hard on the mouth. A lover's kiss. A frozen moment in time and then he was gone. Instantly, another man crawled on the bed with the tall brunette, and he slid between her open legs. He quickly positioned his large erection at her opening. Without any resistance, he easily slipped deep into her. And then another. And another. She lost count. Six? Seven men? One man would cum in her, pull his cock out of her now dripping cunt and crawl off to the side of the bed. Instantly, before he was even out of the way, another man would slip in between her legs. There was no hesitation, no resistance offered. Lana spread her legs wide and accepted another large cock into her womb.

The methodical fucking continued and in the back of her mind, Lana had the feeling that this seemed to be all part of a routine, a traditional process the club had developed over the years. Very orderly, very ritualistically, as each waited his turn between her legs.

And thus, the night began.

Gradually the routine began to fall to pieces. She felt the cock now inside her shoot more hot semen deep into her and then the man slipped off, another quickly replaced him. But now, two men had moved in by her head, their huge erect cocks now pushing into her mouth. She grabbed one, hoping to control the force of the thrust into her mouth. Without avail and in an instant Lana found two cocks in her mouth, stretching her lips and pushing hard, eager for her attention. Only the tips of the men's erections were able to get into her mouth. She sucked two as best as she could, and they quickly responded, thrusting harder in and out of her mouth.

As the man between her legs continued to pound deep into her cunt, she saw more men surround the bed. These were faces she'd seen earlier, back for more, somehow hard again, massaging their raging erections with their hands. Another man slid inside as two more pushed their cocks into her mouth. "How many was that?" she thought.

Lana kept trying to count the number of men who had cum inside her, hoping that when she got to fourteen, she'd be done with this. Out of the corner of her eye, Lana noticed the camera focused on her face, as she sucked the two huge cocks. Another camera focused between her legs, capturing the glistening erection pounding into her pussy. Suddenly, everything changed and the routine began to shift again.

Hands from several men grabbed her hips and flipped her over, face down, her ass was lifted and now positioned in the air. She could feel large hands spreading her exposed cheeks and cunt wide apart. She could feel her overflowing vagina now spilling the hot cream that had been deposited inside her and was now running down her leg. More cocks rallied to her open mouth, as her vagina was now perfectly positioned for a new assault. She looked up only to see more men, more erections, men who had had her before, now hard again and ready. And there was Ron, standing nearby, smiling at her. And, as always, there was a camera.